[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want some candy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Candy.png (441KB, 531x531px) Image search: [Google]
Candy.png
441KB, 531x531px
You are able to perceive, to experience, to sense.

That means that there are things that exist. Something that enables you to experience. Obviously you can't just start experiencing reality without some cause. This cause proves that there is something that exists.

It also means that there are things that don't exist.

Things that don't exist are all one - they are nothingness. They are the void. Pleroma.

Eventually everything that exists stops existing.

Eventually everything becomes nothing. Becomes one.

existence can be described as distinction from nothingness. If something is not nothing, obviously it exists, it has no other choice. Pretty simple, right?

But the ultimate goal, the ultimate direction in which all of existence is heading, is non-existence. Because non-existence is the ultimate existence, for it is what
connects every separately existing thing together, into one.

Now, everything already SHOULD'VE been all made into one. But existence made a byproduct by accident - consciousness. Subjectivity. Perspective.

From YOUR perspective, with your senses and perceptions, every single thing in the world seems different. There's a pen and
there's a needle. There are some common traits among both of these objects. They are both elongated straight lines. they both
have the pointy end. But there's a distinction still. A pen is much much much more complex. It consists of more concepts and physical relationships.

But in reality all of this distinction is completely subjective. On the 4d scale, all of these things, pens, needles, people, reality, it is all nothingness. In other words, a single thing. Which means that it is a thing in relationship to other things.

In simple terms - Nothing is the same as everything, because what happens when everything becomes nothing?

Tell me, do you want some candy?
>>
Candy is dandy, but what I actually long for is the promise of durability. Four dimensional substance.
>>
Well yes identity (or "sameness") necessarily implies difference, difference necessarily implies identity.

or another way to put it

Identity IS difference
difference IS identity

Now the question is, without thinking identity or difference, in this very moment, what is your Original Face?
>>
>>19379532

That's the next step.

You see, when all of existence comes to a single point of non-existence, and becomes all a single thing, this non-existence of ours is actually a very real existence in relationship to other non-existences of the larger scale.

Our current experience is supposedly all a single point of position in the 4d space. But I think that this notion disappears when we introduce consciousness on the equation. You see, the existence of our scale, the infinitely insignificant existence in comparison to higher-dimensional existence, it was never supposed to get this far. It was never supposed to develop consciousness and see past itself.

Each of us has the ability to see past ourselves, to see all the patterns around ourselves.

This is your 4 dimensional substance. It is perspective. Perspective transcends all dimensions. Thanks to perspective, to subjectivity, we can see them, and they can see us.

When you bring many many perspective together, you can start manipulation the reality in which you and they reside in together.

Wavesman.
>>
File: Untitled-12.png (2MB, 1094x730px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-12.png
2MB, 1094x730px
>>19379560
What's an Original Face?
>>
File: 1498252055871.png (55KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498252055871.png
55KB, 1920x1080px
>>19379571
Hey, I feel like I recognize this glitch pattern. This is familiar somehow. Not the image, the way the image is modified.
Pic related is a response of sorts. I like your image and this is one from the folder I put it in.
>>19379566
/x/ is a fun place. Sometimes hanging out here gives me the feeling that I could troll HISTORY ITSELF. It's an illusion, presumably, but a fun one.
That said, I don't know what kind of influence I ought to pretend to seek or have, so I don't know how to participate in the illusion this time.
>>
Are you a nephilim?
>>
>>19379566

>It was never supposed to develop consciousness and see past itself.

For me there is something deeply ironic in this, because I think in a way animals or primitive people millenias ago were already living outside of the illusion, in the realm of pure consciousness and interconnectedness to all there is. It's only through the matrix of langage and concepts that we developped that we fell into the illusion, from which humanity is now recovering from but at the same time carrying through this new era all the knowledge and wisdom humanity has developped.

Also you sometimes hear that a wise man is a person who has learnt to become a child again, but with the mind of a mature man. I think that's what humanity as a whole is progressing towards (hopefully)

So I don't view it as a linear progression toward a new consciousness but a cycle, and in that view it's very humbling on a personnal and a global level.

There's a quote I like which phrases what I mean in a neat way

"We exist in a unique moment within the human narrative. Where primitivism coalesces with modernity, and the wisdom of the ancients is embraced by 21st century visionaries. The great cycle is closing in, as we loop back to our true origins, while simultaneously bursting forth a magnificent new fractal reality."
>>
>>19379466
> Obviously you can't just start experiencing reality without some cause.
Maybe you're right, but causality is just a human concept, it's how we perceive noumenal world. Human logic doesn't work here.

>In simple terms - Nothing is the same as everything
>In other words, a single thing
Bravo, you just discovered Tao!
>>
>>19379740
Alien: fascinating and repulsive. How did this thought come to pass? What ancient wisdom are you peddling? What fresh new thing do you wish to become defended with the unthinking fervor of grundy conservative minds?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.