[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ergo Sum and The Zero.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: ishtar-home-2.jpg (131KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
ishtar-home-2.jpg
131KB, 1400x800px
Once you realize that reality is in fact a dream, two things can happen.
The first one is called Zero, in which your mind realizes that you are a dream and you just wake up, disappearing from this reality.
The other one is Ergo Sum, if you have a strong enough will, you will be able to control reality, much like in a conscient dream.
Very few humans have managed to attain Ergo Sum, most of them reaching Zero and deleting themselves from existance.
>>
>>19379399
That's just CHIM

Stop ripping off your worldview from fucking Elder Scrolls
>>
>>19379399
Is that why Goku kept his body when he died?
>>
>>19379399
Vivec pls
>>
I know this, but I rather spend time to create a perfect world for me on earth. Why to stop this life and go to eternity? At least I still have something to do here.
>>
>>19379401
>on x
>doesnt paranormal

I dont know if you realize this, but stories, like ES, or any other fantasy tend to take from reality philosophically.
Do you ever go outside?

>>19379399
Where do you get your data? How do you make the claim most people delete themselves? Your numbers seem backwards.
>>
>>19379418
Nigger this is literally ripped from Morrowind

These beliefs are not a natural evolution of solipsism, they're grounded in pure fantasy.
>>
>>19379422
Cogito ergo sum, nigger.
>>
I need some help. I found out reality is like a strain of controlled coincidences, humanity is lost and stuck in a simulation of somekind. Im trying to find our way forward, I managed to control reality for the first time last weekend. I was at a huge illegal festival in a subculture that uses only geometrical symbolism and tribal dance music. Through drugs (especially ketamine) and the music and everything that I experienced in my life, trying to resolve thought by thought and getting further, not letting my ego get in the way. I tried to free humanity from this plane of existance. I started dancing to the music, and getting more and more into it. Using mathematics such as the fibbonaci sequence into my dance and resolving my own problems and ego and selflessly helping mankind. I made the music dance to me and it changed into an advanced type of this music that I never heard before. It sped up untill it sounded like ur computer just locked up and errored/ bluescreened then the whole system crashed/ music stopped abruptly, like it couldnt handle my spell or I miss spelled maybe.. After this I felt like an extremely powerfull sorcerer. The effects of the drugs all disapeared and I was completely sober, fucking hungry and thirsty. The moment I made this happened was also filmed and it looked like we all dissapeared for some time.. Also in the nightsky there were "stars" that were stationary and then moved and were brighter than normal stars.. Aliens were watching our/ my progress.. Im having a hard time knowing how to continue, and allot scares me, but trying to guide myself and our group courageously forward. I feel like I tried my final spell first and should learn easier spells first to begin with.
>>
File: crashbash1.png (1MB, 1003x641px) Image search: [Google]
crashbash1.png
1MB, 1003x641px
>>19379429
Yes, I think therefore I am is an axiom.

That does not imply solipsism, nor does solipsism imply anything OP talked about.

Know what does?

A FUCKING VIDEO GAME
>>
>>19379399
jews did it
>>
>>19379401
What is CHIM?
>>
>>19379422
Play Pillars of Eternity. The religions and gods were invented for that game but the philosophy behind it is sound because it is within the reason of "real life." The roots are in naturally evolving solipsism of the real world making the game's theology a fractal of our theology. Dont stoop to dichotomy because we arent calling our god by your god's name because 'people who use differnt words than me are scary."
>>
>>19379444
What is Google?
>>
>>19379449
The Devil's best friend.
>>
File: TwObQi4.png (161KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
TwObQi4.png
161KB, 1200x700px
>>19379446
I'm not calling you retarded because "your god doesn't use the same name as my god"

I'm calling you retarded because you're literally ripping off the theology of a video game and claiming it applies to real life.

That is the behavior of a mentally unsound individual.

>>19379444
pic related
>>
>>19379405
Goku kept his body after he died because of sort of "will power". Heroic deeds as a figther would make your soul strong to keep a form in the after life.

Vegeta was evil and was instinctive blind by rage and with no controled will and purpose, so he lost his form and identity.
>>
>>19379594
Vegeta sacraficed himself to save the world from majin buu. He kept his body you don't know your dbz.
>>
>>19379437
Same thing happened to me, awakening and power overload at a music festival. I've come a long way since then. You'll find your path in time, just hold onto those pure intentions and you will be alright.
>>
>>19379449
He asked anon for answers, not the lifeless datamining construct known as "google".
Tired of these typical responses, if you are incapable of answering the question don't respond.
>>
>>19379465
What are the advanced principles?
>>
>>19379465
Youre right. Lovecraft is a fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.