[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's their end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Amish.jpg (263KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Amish.jpg
263KB, 600x400px
What's their end game?
>>
Hitchin' up the buggy, churnin' lots of butter, raised a barn on Monday, soon I'll raise another
Think you're really righteous? Think you're pure in heart? Well, I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art
I'm the pious guy the little Amlettes wanna be like, on my knees day and night scorin' points for the afterlife
So don't be vain and don't be whiny
Or else, my brother, I might have to get medieval on your heinie
>>
>>19379330
Remaning a lower life form when everyone else transcends disease and mortality and human limitation in general via the transhuman agenda.
>>
Full control over the flat earth.

True political power comes from inbreeding and neck beards.
>>
I'm pretty sure they're living their endgame already, dude. It's actually rather cool. I have never felt the least temptation to join them, but I always wish the Amish well.
>>
>>19379330
Living secluded from the outside world where the strong patriarch feels free to torture and control his idiotic family as he sees fit. It must be a damn fine life.
>>
>>19379537
I don't know if you just revealed yourself as growing up in a slum or a mansion, but you shouldn't project your upbringing onto everyone else. Your experience has limited predictive value.
>>
It is my belief that the Amish and cultures which do not use technology actually are closer to God, because the Amish were right, technology is a sin. Sin prevents you from seeing God, and technology is the greatest hurdle our society faces. If the Amish were given Esoteric studies, then perhaps the world would finally end.
>>
>>19379345
0/10
>>
Getting Trump elected by flipping Philadelphia.

God speed Amish bros.
>>
>>19379552
>technology is a sin
Then why are you posting on the internet with a personal computer? That sounds pretty evil brah.
>>
We can't let them get their hands on the butter codes
>>
>>19379613
Yep, it is, but what else am I suppose to do?
Our lives are entrenched in technology, need it to survive. I guess I could try to create my own farm or something.
>>
File: towerofbabel.png (94KB, 561x342px) Image search: [Google]
towerofbabel.png
94KB, 561x342px
>>19379552
Technology isn't a sin, but putting it above God is. In the Tower of Babel, people assume God just didn't like tall buildings or some shit like that. But it was Nimrod(probably a Nephilim) who in direct defiance of God gathered the people of the World to try and be like the most high, they were not spreading around and worst of all they did it in the name of Man not God.
When Free Masons are talking about the Great Architecht in the sky, they wrongly apply it to Lucifer. God truely gave us all the laws of physics and ways to produce things to better humanity. But it's been corrupted for power as most things in the world.
The Amish life does seem pretty comfy.
>>
>>19379330
They want everyone to wear silly hats at all times. That's their ultimate plan.
>>
>>19379510
>this IS their end game
Came here to post this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.