[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A rare opportunity for you /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 21

File: aSZDGfa.jpg (8KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
aSZDGfa.jpg
8KB, 276x182px
Hello /x/. I wanted to give you a very rare opportunity to ask a spiritually open psychopath anything. I have a unique perspective on magic, the occult, religion, God, and spirituality in general. You will likely never get a chance to ask someone like me questions in your life time, as people like me tend to never tell anyone anything, at least not openly. Sometimes I drop bits of wise advice here and there, But most of the time you won't hear from me at all. Psychopathy isn't rare. Spiritual psychopaths are rare, Spiritual psychopaths who believe and have a grasp on religion, mysticism, and spirituality (awakened so to say) is insanely rare. So I figure maybe it could alive some of the boredom I've been feeling today and maby give some people a cool opertunity to ask me what ever they wan't. Maby you might learn something, I know theirs a 100% chance I will probably learn something too. So it seems mutualy benificial.

Because of the way psychopaths think, we are capable of being more spirtualy aware than regular folks, Not always, though. But it comes easier to us. Ask me anything you wan't. Try to keep it /x/ related though, So the thread doesn't get deleted.
>>
I'll bite.
What's your unique perspective on magic, the occult, religion, god, and spirituality?
>>
I've set up a trip code to make it easier to follow the thread.

>>19379271
That's much too broad of a question, Could you limit it to something a bit more specific?
>>
>>19379273
Magic then.
What is your unique perspective on magic?
>>
>>19379266

Why did you choose that pic for your post?
>>
>>19379266
"Im so unique. Im a special snowflake who claims enlightenment and psychopath in the same breath. I know thigs others coildnt possible know in ways that are unique and different blah blah blah ego ego ego."

Dont just dangle bullshit and expect anyone to care. Bring something to the table or shut the fuck up
>>
Have you ever spoken to God?
>>
>>19379266
Do you believe your individuality is intact?
>>
>>19379279
Still broad, But I will try to give a satisfactory answer anyway. Magic is all about your individual perspective of the reality around you. Magic has a basis in reality and science. It's based on laws that have been long forgotten and suppressed but very much based in a physical reality. The more aware you become of the reality around you, the more you can see the magic at work, and even use it to mold your reality. This is somewhat of a vague answer because the question is broad, If you can be even more specific maby I can give you a better answer.

>>19379280
No real reason. Just grabbed it from google. Seemed somewhat appropriate.

>>19379284
That's right. Feed my ego, Ask me a question or fuck off. Why would you cast out an opportunity for a new experience?

>>19379295
No, But God speaks to us in many way's, even if we aren't listening. The choices you make, the ideas you have, The thoughts you think, the thing's you see. The pebble you stepped on or avoided. He put it there for you to make that choice on your own, with cause and effect.

>>19379296
Could you elaborate on what you mean?
>>
>>19379266
>psychopath
Don't glorify it. You're not Norman Bates. You're most likely an autist.
>>
Is AP real and if so is there hidden knowledge there.
>>
>>19379300
What did you REALLY come here for?
What is it you're after?
>>
god is wating for you
>>
>>19379307
Attention.
>>
>>19379304
Yes, it is.

>>19379307
I'm bored. It's been a slow day today. I have no real ulterior motive, But i do see that /x/ is in need of a bit of guidance. A lot of people here are confused because they are bombarded with so many lies, half truths, truths and information in general. I don't care if you take anything I say to heart, though. Besides, Do you have anything better to do?

>>19379311
I hope so. I try to be a good person for the most part.

>>19379312
It doesn't hurt =)
>>
>>19379266
Have you ever felt the curse of the fear of omnipotence?
>>
>>19379317
So how would you describe the magic you practice? I mean, what schools of thought have you drawn from to form your personal system?
>>
>>19379266
Who cares lol?
You're not even a person.
>>
>>19379323
Only God is omnipotent. We only share in his own experiences.

>>19379324
I don't practice much, But I'm very fond in divination like tarot. Numbers are big for me since I don't believe in coincidences. As the fictional character, Mycroft homes said: "The universe is rarely so lazy". Out of the infinite possibilities of numbers that can pop up, The ones that do do because the universe want's them too. The universe being God, of course.

My personal belief system doesn't come from philosophers or books and mystics, It comes from experience, perspective, and observation. People often skip over the smallest details, But those small details are what makes everything work.

>>19379346
Who knows. Are you?
>>
>>19379352

What is gravity?
>>
What do you know about astral planes/ spirit realms?
>>
>>19379358
A complex system we don't fully understand. What did you expect me to say, Some skitzo babble? Perhaps some random snippet of flat earth theory?

The truth is, I don't know everything. Even if my ego insists that I do. If I gave into that, I would stop growing spiritually.
>>
>>19379363
No more than I have read, or deduced for myself. We are but a sliver of who we are. Your entirety doesn't exist here.
>>
>>19379369

I expected you to give your perspective on it and how it pertains to mysticism, infinity, and the "other side" and ultimately how God interacts with the force. You don't have to know exactly the facts to give your point of view.
>>
>>19379380
My personal view is it's a complex system, Just like anything else. Don't look at gravity to find the answer, Look at the smaller pieces that allow gravity to do what it does. If i HAD to take a guess on how that system works, I believe it would be electricity. The same way activated charcoal attract's particulates.
>>
>>19379382
So what's so special about an awakened spiritual psychopath? How is that any more or less useful than any other type of person awakened?
>>
>>19379387
Nothing. Just offering a unique perspective on things. Who knows, Maby something I say will click with someone who is stuck in their own way of thinking.
>>
>>19379358
He doesnt know. He isnt special. Just another bloated ego using a long prose to mask his mediocrity.
>>
>>19379391
Maybe it will anon, maybe it will...
>>
>>19379398
Maby I am mediocre. Who knows. Does it really matter? And I openly admit that I have an ego and that I don't know everything, including that gravity question. I've said just above that I am not special. I'm not really sure what the point of your comment was other to be an asshole, Which in and of itself would be a way of inflating your own mediocrity and ego. Interesting isn't it?
>>
File: filaments.gif (92KB, 593x282px) Image search: [Google]
filaments.gif
92KB, 593x282px
>>19379300
How do you keep stable with all that mind power?
I think we are all suppressing something very powerful every night. I feel it's pull, if i give in for a longer moment all of this can disappear.
>>
>>19379415
Some people would say I've never been stable to begin with. Have you ever thought about just giving in to see what happens? Are you afraid that something WILL happen?
>>
Did you have any spiritual "awakening experiences" and if so how did it go for you, how did you interpret them?
>>
>>19379424
A "spiritual awakening experience" is just a moment of clarity. The perfect understanding of something big, or small. It's a rare delight and if you ever have the experience, It can and will change you, depending on what it was. Take it for what it is, A better understanding of the things around you. No real interpretation needed, Overthinking it can be cause for losing the experience completely.
>>
File: 1372344194578.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1372344194578.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>19379266
Because of the way psychopaths think, we are capable of being more spirtualy aware than regular folks
I think you may be confusing psychopathy with narcissism and schizophrenia.
>>
File: nerve.png (355KB, 1200x1407px) Image search: [Google]
nerve.png
355KB, 1200x1407px
>>19379423
I know something will happen. The reality just disappears to slowly vibrate back to form itself around me when i just let the suppression in.
It literally dissolves, the afraid part is accurate.
I don't know if it will come back every time.
>>
File: 1419190745461.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1419190745461.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>you guys I'm totally a super speshul psychopath
>I came here because I saw people being mislead despite the prevailing feature of psychopathy being a total lack of empathy
>>
>>19379431
For the record, Narcissism is a trait of psychopathy. It's actually a really simple thing to grasp. We don't allow emotions to get in the way of our inner monologue, or affect our perspectives. That open's a lot of doors. But at the same time, we can miss certain thing's that emotion plays a role in if we aren't careful.

>>19379436
A common misconception. I can feel empathy if I want too. I just have the ability to turn it off completely when it get's in the way.
>>
>>19379435
Stop dwelling on it and just live. Understanding will come in time when it's meant to.
>>
I need some help. I found out reality is like a strain of controlled coincidences, humanity is lost and stuck in a simulation of somekind. Im trying to find our way forward, I managed to control reality for the first time last weekend. I was at a huge illegal festival in a subculture that uses only geometrical symbolism and tribal dance music. Through drugs (especially ketamine) and the music and everything that I experienced in my life, trying to resolve thought by thought and getting further, not letting my ego get in the way. I tried to free humanity from this plane of existance. I started dancing to the music, and getting more and more into it. Using mathematics such as the fibbonaci sequence into my dance and resolving my own problems and ego and selflessly helping mankind. I made the music dance to me and it changed into an advanced type of this music that I never heard before. It sped up untill it sounded like ur computer just locked up and errored/ bluescreened then the whole system crashed/ music stopped abruptly, like it couldnt handle my spell or I miss spelled maybe.. After this I felt like an extremely powerfull sorcerer. The effects of the drugs all disapeared and I was completely sober, fucking hungry and thirsty. The moment I made this happened was also filmed and it looked like we all dissapeared for some time.. Also in the nightsky there were "stars" that were stationary and then moved and were brighter than normal stars.. Aliens were watching our/ my progress.. Im having a hard time knowing how to continue, and allot scares me, but trying to guide myself and our group courageously forward. I feel like I tried my final spell first and should learn easier spells first to begin with. -Not a duplicate.-
>>
Did being more aware or psychopathic traits come first to you?
>>
>you best start believing in RP threads Hiroyuki-san
>you're in one
>>
>>19379455
This is a personal experience, And I can't interpret it for you or give you any advice on that. I can say now that you've had that experience, Stay sober until you finally digest it and are ready for the next one.

>>19379460
I've always been a psychopath. Truth is, I was bored and decided there must be more to everything. That's how I started on the path that leads me to where I am now. That was many years ago. I used to be a pretty terrible person, But realized when I hurt other people I was just hurting myself.
>>
>>19379436
To be fair, that's not entirely accurate. There's nothing stopping a psychopath from developing "software rendering" to handle the empathy thing even if they don't have the "hardware rendering" for it.
>>
>>19379514
This is a good way of looking at it. Most people are born with it as an instinct, People like me have to learn it. This also gives us greater control over it. Some people don't bother though.
>>
File: m.jpg (50KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
50KB, 600x300px
>>19379454
Nice one.
btw. I changed my mind the afraid part is not accurate. It's more of a skepticism.
>>
File: boom.jpg (51KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
51KB, 960x541px
>>19379455
are you meditating?
you should
as much as possible
it's like basic work out to be able to keep control over states of mind like the one you experienced

These festivals are a good space for getting into gnosis though. The culture pretty much revolves around altered states of mind and amplifies it through art, music and dance and the people around know whats going on and are supportive if there is need for it.
>>
In what ways did your self diagnosed psychopathy help you achieve any goals?
>>
>>19379570
Why do you make assumptions? As for the second part of the question, I've never really had any goals. I just kind of do what ever I want. When I need something I figure out a way to get it. I had a goal when I was younger, But I chose not to pursue it when I started becoming more spiritually aware. It wasn't a very healthy goal to have.
>>
Do you know what psychopathy is?? Is English your first language?
>>
>>19379266
what sort of magical/occult things are real and fake?
alchemy, psychokinetic powers, seeing the future, akashic records, astral projction, are they all real, only some of them, or none at all?
if none, then what is the "real" occult stuff like?

what is "God"? which, if any, abrahamic (or otherwise) religion best describes them? Did they create reality? do they exist inside or outside of it? can they interact with it, if the latter?

Is there an afterlife?

and of course, how can one become more spiritually open/awakened?
>>
>>19379317
If I asked you if your psychopathy was by your choice, or somebody else's, would you answer decisively, or delay finalizing the answer to that question in order to continue searching for an answer you could deliver honestly?
>>
>>19379611
And I meant that question in reply to this:

>>19379300
>Could you elaborate on what you mean?
>>
File: 18144590.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
18144590.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>19379587
Don't restrain your essence man. Do it.
http://www.rahul.net/raithel/otfw/2essence.html
>>
>>19379602
>alchemy
Alchemy is just a science.

>psychokinetic powers
I believe there is plenty of evidence to show that this is a real phenomenon. But it has a mechanical backing just like anything else.

>Akashic records
You should ask someone who has more experience with astral travel. i doubt i would be allowed to enter at this time even if i tried. I have yet to experience a complete ego death.

>astral projction
Yes, but see above.
-----
Occult stuff is just universal mechanics we don't understand. Everything is. Everything has a basis from which it exists.
-----
>What is God, Did they create reality, do they exist inside or outside of it, can they interact with it
This is outside of my experience, And something likely only God himself could answer. Perhaps someone like "Samael !!i+Iie9kwfJ+" would have a better answer for you.

>is there an afterlife
Is there a life? Personal opinion is probably, but not the way most people would think of it.

>how can one become more spiritually awakened
Every person has their own path to take and everyone has their own starting points to take off from. I'm not a teacher, So any answers i give you would probably be unsatisfying. They might even lead you down the wrong path.

>>19379618
>>19379611
I don't know Ship. I don't think anything happens by accident. I said above, I certainly don't believe in coincidences. I think I was made this way in order to learn something, Or for a specific reason. It's not really something I can know, Only assume, The problem with assumptions to answers we can't know is it just causes confusion and false truths.
>>
>>19379587
Judging by your reply, I made the right assumption.
If you don't exhibit any unusual behavior because of your "condition", you are simply not interesting.
>>
It's nice to meet a fellow piece of shit that thinks similarly about things.
>>
>>19379671
>It's not really something I can know, Only assume,
That's correct. That is absolutely the nature of freewill. Because here's the big secret--nobody EXCEPT FOR YOU can tell you that information. (Because even if they do, you don't have to believe it.) You get one free ticket to define your self, for living on this planet.

>I think I was made this way in order to learn something, Or for a specific reason.
So, are you ready to believe that person was you, to believe that person wasn't you, are you going to hold until a better deal comes along?

There is really no pressure to decide--I'm just curious if self proclaimed psychopaths are hesitant to cross through this metaphorical door, and if so why that would be; what could you possibly have to lose, by supposing that your creator and you are the same person?
>>
>>19379692
If complete freedom in order to continue to grow spiritually is mundane than I guess it is so. You skipped a stepped in your deduction, though. You never asked what my goal used to be. Kind of a vital piece of the puzzle that you are missing.

>>19379701
I've entertained the thought that I am God and God is me. But I also came to the conclusion that I wasn't ready to hold onto that belief, even if it's true - Because in doing so at my current level it could hinder me from further realizations. I have much more growing to do before I'm willing to accept that truth. By accepting it I'm skipping out on vital lessons that I absolutely must learn.
>>
>>19379722
I think I understand; are you saying that you don' t have any awareness of creators between your self and God?

If so, then in what ways are you spiritual? I believe someone asked you this question here:

>>19379271
>What's your unique perspective on... spirituality?

And I've now specified that question to the context of awareness of entities endowed with creative potential greater than your self, but less than God, which is just the primary source from which all things created. Do you have any of that?
>>
>>19379266
Sun cult or Moon cult?
>>
>>19379266
Shut up dirtbag. You impress nobody here.
>>
>>19379266
you aren't a true psychopath, though, you're a malignant narcissist. return.
>>
>>19379757
>I think I understand; are you saying that you don' t have any awareness of creators between your self and God?

I'm not entirely sure I understand what's being asked. Everyone is a creator. Myself included. Little c Big C.

>If so, then in what ways are you spiritual?

This is a big question. It will take time to answer it. You have to understand, I'm the same as most people, I'm still working out everything. I'm still growing. I've gone from poisoning people for the lulz to trying to spread happiness, joy, and positivity into the world. That is a big step to take and I took it relatively quickly. I was almost completely gone. I've taken so many lives and damaged so many others that I truly believed I could never get to a point that I am at now. So I guess in a way I can define spirituality as believing in myself and believing i can be better. Believing that God loves me no matter what, even if sometimes I have trouble finding love for him. Finding were i fit into the universe, and willingly accepting that I am apart of a whole. In fact, This question you've asked me has actualy taught me something about myself. And that is I have much further to go still.

I have to be somewhere in 20 minutes. So I guess leave a reply and if the thread is still here when I get back Ill try to answer.
>>
>>19379722
not him, but what did your goal used to be?
>>
>>19379266
>I'm Magic AMA: Edgelord Edition
>>
File: tmp_17930-r6yiBnH1791183117.png (326KB, 561x590px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17930-r6yiBnH1791183117.png
326KB, 561x590px
>>19379823
>I'm not entirely sure I understand what's being asked. Everyone is a creator. Myself included. Little c Big C

Except for people whose individuality is not intact, since they are property of creators.

>>19379296
>Do you believe your individuality is intact?

>>19379300
>Could you elaborate on what you mean?

>>19379611
>If I asked you if your psychopathy was by your choice, or somebody else's, would you answer decisively, or delay finalizing the answer to that question in order to continue searching for an answer you could deliver honestly?

>>19379671
>I think I was made this way in order to learn something, Or for a specific reason.

>>19379701
>So, are you ready to believe that person was you, to believe that person wasn't you, are you going to hold until a better deal comes along?

>>19379722
>I've entertained the thought that I am God and God is me. But I also came to the conclusion that I wasn't ready to hold onto that belief, even if it's true

>>19379757
>I think I understand; are you saying that you don't have any awareness of creators between your self and God?

>>19379823
>I'm not entirely sure I understand what's being asked. Everyone is a creator. Myself included. Little c Big C.

You are playing hard to get, OP. Your pic led me to believe that you understand how creators value property.
>>
>>19379941
Personally, I think he's fishing for something, but he doesn't have the gall to outright ask for it.
>>
>>19379300
Wow, I expected something weirder as an explanation of magic and god. I'd say your vision of things is very similar to mine
>>
>>19379352
>Quoting Mycroft Holmes from Sherlock
Man that show had some really interesting points (like the one you quoted), but truthfully it was really dumb
>>
>>19379701
Your metaphorical door sucks. You are one of the people who this board's inadequate hostility has been inadequately driving off.
>>
>>19379266
Oh look, another faggot who thinks he's special. Nope, your just an autist like the rest of us
>>
>>19379941
You cannot own sapient minds. Creating a sapient mind confers no ownership right. It doesn't matter who created a sapient mind, by being sapient it owns itself. This does not mean each sapient mind is the creator, or that it is not created; only that soul sovereignty is a sole sovereignty.
>>
>>19379391
>Just offering a unique perspective on things
But that wasn't unique at all, you hack.
>>
>>19379266
Tl;dr: Ask the world's most average 14 year old LARPer anything
>>
File: 1498684434573.jpg (12KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498684434573.jpg
12KB, 500x375px
>>19379266
>ITT: autistic faggot mistakes lack of social skills for psychopathy, goes to the one place where everyone is exactly like him, and claims to offer something special

Literally everyone here is a "spiritually open psychopath". That's the fucking board. You wouldn't be here if you weren't one.
>>
>>19379300
Your a reptilian? Why's your pic somewhat relative?
>>
>>19379266
Are you Jack?
>>
File: bunny_raven_by_chrisxpz.jpg (170KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bunny_raven_by_chrisxpz.jpg
170KB, 1024x768px
>>19379266
Tell us about your childhood, psychOP.
>>
>>19379266
What exactly makes you think you're a psychopath Anon?
>>
>>19379266
Will I ever get married?
>>
>>19381096
that makes perfect sense.
>>
>>19381096
So wait...

... if sapient minds can't choose who is allowed to own them, then who's going to stop them if they decide to create a reality experience for their self, where they are? Their creator, who doesn't own them? You? If they can't create their own reality experiences for their self, then what differentiates them from non-sapient minds?
>>
>>19379266
Is your name Eric?
>>
One of you visited me while I slept and bitched at me about this thread. "some" of you people are truly exceptional and did exactly what I expected you to do. Very good. Ty for the confirmation on something. As some of you already pointed out, Yes there actually was an ulterior motive to this thread.
>>
>>19382098
it was me, I visited you in your dreams to ask you: Sun cult or Moon cult
>>
>>19379266
is religions are real
>>
File: The Filth.gif (423KB, 950x739px) Image search: [Google]
The Filth.gif
423KB, 950x739px
>>19379671
>alchemy is just a science
I could not disagree more. Unless you mean it's a the science of social phenomenon and their correlation with/reflection of natural phenomenon. Cause if that's the case, I'd kind of agree. In my experience real alchemy is semi-secret language used to share information that could be trouble if passed to the wrong hands.

This is just my opinion, but if one can't read deeply enough between the lines to figure out alchemy's actual use, they're grasp of the occult on a broader scale is probably lacking.

I do agree with a few of op's earlier posts to some degree. Magic is something that has much to do with personal perspective and experience, but at the same time, to forego the teachings of old practitioners(or even to misinterpret them) is to make it that much harder to grasp the common ground in it all.

For anyone interested in shaping their knowledge and practice of the occult, I suggest studying up on (nordic) runes to begin with, and to follow that up with an examination of alchemy and/or astrology. IMO it's a bit tougher to find good works on astrology than it is for alchemy, but if you've got some functional reading glasses, even the most shallow of works on the topic can provide some sort of insight. When it comes to alchemy, most Rosicrucian works explain all you'll need to glean if you're perceptive enough to make it out. Astrology has taken on an entirely new life thanks to new age bullshittery. The Picatrix is a pretty good read on the topic, but was written to be intentionally confusing and annoying to grasp to all but the most dedicated students. There are other great reads on the topic, but the Picatrix has long stood as my personal favorite. From there, the path opens before you. These three schools can teach you all the fundamentals you'll need to detect scorpion breeders and buy-my-book mages. Hope this little bit of opinion can help at least a few people begin their journeys into the weird on the right note.
>>
File: ayyyyyyyy.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyy.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>19379266
What do you think of demons, and/or the left hand path?
What is your position on Satanism if any? Personally I believe it's anti-spiritualist and stupid as fuck, but edgy people (perhaps a self-described psychopath, haha) praise it.

I would figure you'd have something interesting to say about demons given what you've said already, though.
>>
>>19379412

>thinking the is clever
>being this autistic
>>
>>19379431

>we

What a fucking edgelord
>>
>>19379455

Faggot roleplay/10
>>
>>19379623
I got this book whilst visiting Laḫmu, very eye opening if read mid psychosis, i got halfway and stopped reading because i started drifting through it asleep and want to save it for when mentally in a divine state.
>>
>>19382111
Why can't we have both?
>>
>>19379266
What is the most effective use of free time? I want to understand more but everything I learn leads me to the conclusion I know very little.
>>
>>19382442
And this conclusion is? when i understand i always get the same message irrelevant of the input all paths lead to the same story.
>>
File: apple.gif (4KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
apple.gif
4KB, 300x275px
what are your thoughts on Discordianism? Does the belief that everything in the universe is uncontrolled chaos always lead to Nihilism? Because that's what i'm struggling with right now
>>
>>19381973
You can choose to pretend as if something owns you if you like, but it is still bound to respect you as something it doesn't own. You may have a hard time finding anything that really wants to have pretend-ownership of you. If something actually wants to pretend like that, they probably want far more than you want to give them, and more's the power to you if you really are so aligned as to be mutually excited by the charade.

As for making up reality experiences, you've got a brain and you clearly don't need me to tell you how to use it, so stop making stupid objections that your own rhetoric falsifies. Really, you're obnoxious. I took you for a linguistic challenge for a while, but you're too adaptable to be real; people who really have as much trouble communicating as you pretend to have don't learn as fast as you do.
>>
File: 1446009346003.jpg (61KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446009346003.jpg
61KB, 400x500px
>>19382634
>what are your thoughts on Discordianism?
Discordianism doesn't need thoughts about Discordianism.
Take it easy dude.
>>
>>19382669
did you read the second part of my post?
>>
File: Bild 5.png (101KB, 584x445px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 5.png
101KB, 584x445px
>>19382677
Of course I did. I only answered the part I quoted or I would have quote more parts of it.

Discordianism doesn't need to be deeply thought out or 'considered'. that's your cup of enlightenment for the day.
>>
>>19382704
Let_the_good_times_roll.mp3?
>>
>>19379266
Although not all psychopaths are killers, and not all killers are psychopaths, do you consider FBI criminal profiling of psychopathic killers (i.e., serial killers) as created by Robert Ressler to be legit or rather, junk science?

In addition, do you think other investigative tools such as statement analysis are applicable when analyzing a psychopath's statements?

I am willing to believe that you are a psychopath considering your OP pic is a wink and nod to Dr. Robert Hare's groundbreaking work on psychopaths ("Snakes in Suits").

However, I refuse to believe that you are spiritual, nor do I believe you actually possess empathy. You have a superficial understanding of those terms/traits and may be able to act as though they are real and fool others. Regardless, good luck with everything.
>>
>>19382704
I'll add to this, as a Discordian myself, to maybe give others in here this a clue:

read 'The Black Iron Prison'
>>
>>19381439
This is true. The board attracts people with some psychopathic traits, including perhaps complete psychopaths. We come here to get a thrill, to breathe life into our indifference and to satify our glib, superficial senses. Only my opinion, of course.

That is why I doubt OP has spirituality and empathy.

I am not a psychopath, yet I am not spiritual nor have empathy (except for animals). I would guess the same about others who frequent this place.
>>
>>19382893
This thread was used to bait someone out, It actually has no real relevance. As I stated above, I did have an ulterior motive.

I am capable of many psychopathic traits but I am not actually a psychopath (at least I'm fairly certain I'm not) just the same as many people on this board. This was a lie in order to bait a certain person to reveal themselves to me. Good on you for catching the pic subtext though.

Sorry, everyone. It had to be done, though.
>>
>>19382922
How does one do that?
>>
>>19379266
Does one's sexual status (virginity) actually have some basis in being a wizard?

Also is there a fast track or a guide to harnessing the power of magic?
>>
>>19379266
Why kind of psychopath? Are you retarded?
>>
>>19379266
When and how did you knew youre a spiritual psychopath?

Did you ever manifested something through faith and imagination in a really fast time?

Thoughts on flat earth ?

Did you ever harmed somebody through your thoughts? i mean stuff like "psychic thought attack on a specific target"
>>
File: 220px-Thomas_Carlyle_lm.jpg (17KB, 220x301px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Thomas_Carlyle_lm.jpg
17KB, 220x301px
>>19382111
yo man or anyone reading this
wondering if you can give me a quick rundown on this

>sun cult and moon cult

i really want to know which side im working for
>>
>>19381544
We should talk. How do you know Jack?
>>
File: A01nuHe.gif (499KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
A01nuHe.gif
499KB, 500x200px
>>19382922
You had a dream about this thread, then came here to bait in the very thread you were expected to make and you think you have done anything other than what you were influenced in the dream to do? You should think on this more and less the acausal abstractions you are presented to feed the ego. How disappointing...
>>
File: 1c5aa4.jpg (48KB, 620x397px) Image search: [Google]
1c5aa4.jpg
48KB, 620x397px
Psychopathy has been associated with commission of sexual crime, with some researchers arguing that it is correlated with a preference for violent sexual behavior. A 2011 study of conditional releases for Canadian male federal offenders found that psychopathy was related to more violent and non-violent offences but not more sexual offences. For child molesters, psychopathy was associated with more offences.[41] A study on the relationship between psychopathy scores and types of aggression in a sample of sexual murderers, in which 84.2% of the sample had PCL-R scores above 20 and 47.4% above 30, found that 82.4% of those with scores above 30 had engaged in sadistic violence (defined as enjoyment indicated by self-report or evidence) compared to 52.6% of those with scores below 30, and total PCL-R and Factor 1 scores correlated significantly with sadistic violence.[42][43] Despite this, it is reported that offenders with psychopathy (both sexual and non-sexual offenders) are about 2.5 times more likely to be granted conditional release compared to non-psychopathic offenders.[41]
>>
>>19382922
You asked about your looks at your current age. Very narcissistic.
>>
>>19382436
this isn't taco night, anon.

Mr. PsychOP why have you forsaken me? I Astral projected into your dreams and even got trips for you yet still no answer. Will you deny me a 3rd time?
>>
Hey guys, I have an IQ of over 269 yet I believe in God or some magic shit AMA
>>
>>19379266
Have you been diagnosed with it? Just about all psychopaths don't identify themselves as psychopaths.
>>
>>19379266
Can you make my dick bigger?
>>
>>19379266

I have a question.

I'm also aware of magic and many things and while I do feel I wonder if I'm psychopathic, one of your kind.

I never felt fear, only panic and anxiety. I try to be a good person and do not indulge in the evil shit of others, and yet I have a switch I can switch off and then I dont really care for anything at all.

Animals and children like me, and I like them, and I live by strong and unmovable moral pillars, but many of the things I think of doing I stop from doing out of fear of being caught, nothing else.
>>
>>19379525

I feel anxiety when I do something bad out of fear of being caught. I've hurt people phisically and I never felt anything or even just joy.

I also have to study my way through conversations, so as to say the appropriate things in the context.

I feel bad when people I like feel bad, but it's as if I'm taking care of the well being of a thing that I cherish and not as when people say they feel eachother.

My beloved girlfriend feels like a lump of meat to me, even though I do love her, and when things have been bad I felt an extreme anxiety, which can mean ( I have read) fear of losing a possession.

Am I psychopathic as well?

I have problems with this because of my strong faith ( or favor ) of Christ, and I always saw myself as someone with a very, very strong potential for evil, even though I commended my soul to Christ years ago, and promised to accept his judgement and serve as I can.

Do you think psychopathy has a social stigma related to demons and Satan? I feel I would be more clear of mind and at peace if being psycopathic didnt mean being evil
>>
>>19382922

Come back and answer these

>>19384313
>>19384303

Can one have psycopathic traits and still dont make the cut?
>>
>>19382704
The thing with Discordianism is you can practice it in any way you choose. In college me and a few friends chanced upon some lit on the topic and decided to cause some chaos jsut for the hell of it. We'd put cotton candyt in 9/10 mailboxes on a street and leave raw, cracked eggs in the one remaining.

We'd burn cd's with mostly popular music set to a rather low volume, except for track 6. Track six would be whatever weird sounds we could think to record; a baby crying, dogs fighting, collages of random lines from our favorite films and endless layers of us screaming into wind tunnels.

The two more adventurous in our group would break into people's houses and either move furniture or leave things in random places. Friend #1 was especially fond of leaving rings with skulls on them atop spooky but vague notes. Those were the fucking days, I tell you what.

I guess what I'm saying is that Discordianism is whatever you want it to be. It can just be a laugh to share or keep to yourself but can also be a fun and organized thing you do with friends. It's all up to you and your imagination.
>>
psychopaths should not be revered
psychopaths should not be listened to
psychopaths should not be trusted in any way

psychopaths are sub-human
they are our lessers, as they lack something important that we full-humans have: empathy
without empathy, the creature known as a psycho will never be complete, they are like a 2d creature living in a 3d world

psychopaths should not be pitied, they neither deserve nor appreciate it

psychopaths should be reviled

the only places suitable for psychos in this world are prison and the grave
>>
This thread made me realize I'm a psychopath. Fuck. A lot of the weird shit in my life is starting to make sense. Are there like medications people take for this or is a largely untreated disorder?
>>
>>19383821
how many fingers am I holding up?
>>
>>19384507
It's only considered a disorder if you exhibit pathological symptoms, ie., harming animals and the like. Otherwise there's not much anyone will be able to do about it. Ironically, helping a psychopath requires empathizing with their condition, which neurotypicals find hard. It's like reverse autism.
>>
Wtf is this thread even doing now? Wasn't OP so psycho he made this thread just to be psycho or something? Ok now I'm confused
>>
>>19383348
I asked op :)
>>
>>19379266
it doesn't sound like you're a psychopath to me, but that you see the greatness in being one. anyway you're a loser and nobody thinks you're cool
>>
>>19379443
duuude, you're not a psychopath
>>
>>19379266
do you understand that psychopathy and enlightenment are polar opposites??? please answer
>>
>>19379266
Are

You

Gay

*Question mark*
>>
>>19385613
I'd like to talk to you about Jack.
>>
This thread is pure cringe.
>>
Have you ever opened your third eye, or consciously traversed in a parallel dimension
>>
>>19386656
Pretty sure he was op
>>
File: your an idiot.jpg (32KB, 400x486px) Image search: [Google]
your an idiot.jpg
32KB, 400x486px
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.