[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katuah Family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 11

File: rainbow.png (990KB, 940x670px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.png
990KB, 940x670px
Anyone familiar with the Katuah family or rainbow family of living light? I was talking to a guy during one of the gatherings in the south and he told me they worshiped a clan of sasquatches deep in the mountains and carried artifacts like squatch bones and hair with them. strange stuff.
>>
Bumping for any anons in wnc who have heard of them
>>
>>19379104
No, but I just searched for them online. Stopped reading when I read:

>The Family is made up of several tribes from various bio-regions around the world.

Fuck these smelly homo hippies.
>>
>>19379282
yeah odd bunch. The fella i was talking to managed to get some of the hair and sent it to a buddy in berkely to get a genetic test done. Came back as human but with some deformities. Working theory is wacked out hippies and traveling kids worship in bred mountain folks that are so mutated they look like sasquatch.
>>
>>19379292
Yeah probably worshipping inbred hill folk while tripping their tits off.
Lel the hair reminds me of watching a documentary a while back where this guy was convinced he had found yeti hair on trees from mountain trails. The hair came back as dog hair.
>>
>>19379357
There are lots of missing persons cases around wnc as well that I believe are somehow connected to groups like these. Some strange connections with L'abri Fellowship as well. Not really sure how it all fits together yet.
>>
>>19379104
More pics? This makes me hard.
>>
>>19379440
negative, got it off some news site or something doing a report about them. her name is right on the image, maybe they have wifi and facebook in their tree forts.
>>
>>19379383
Never heard of the L'abri Fellowship before. How bad can a christian cult be, surely nothing bad happens with them?
Lel their pics on their website make me feel uneasy for some reason.

Getting digging anon and connect those dots.
>>
>>19379475
Yeah I asked around Asheville during there big summer solstice gathering last year and no one would talk, got thrown out of a few bars for bringing it up
>>
>>19379500
Kek touched a few nerves did you? I might see if I can dig up anything online about them, but I'm guessing wookies don't have much wifi in them mountains of madness.
>>
>>19379507
good deal man, keep me posted. I'll do the same.
>>
>>19379383
Either the inbred mountain folk are kidnapping and cannibalizing them or the cult is sacrificing them.
>>
>>19379528
Possibilities, I'm currently looking for specifics to pick up some fresh leads or people with first hand experience. Tough to come by as I understand once you get in with them you generally dont get out.
>>
>>19379521
Well it's still early but I cannot find out anything juicy on the L'abri Fellowship. All I found was this boring article http://www.greensboro.com/missing-son-may-be-dead-former-congressman-says/article_3d13a1c9-f151-5948-ad16-f349310a2880.html just about a guy who went to a centre in England, UK and went missing in Jackson County, USA upon his return.

I'll start to see if there's anything on those rainbow mountain people.
>>
>>19379521
Found a vice article on the rainbow family, but it's mostly about a few stabbings or drug overdoses, oh and a group of freegans taking food from a wedding reception https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/gq8dy4/the-dark-side-of-the-rainbow-gathering

sorry for not archiving the link.
>>
>>19379572
Yeah saw that earlier. I recall they have some Facebook groups. Maybe I'll make a fake account and start trying to gather some Intel
>>
I also think someone told me about a woman that was kind of a liason between the neophytes and inner circle that got to party with the squatches or whatever. Think her name was rose? Real tall big woman, apparently she has social media for recruitment bit I haven't found it.
>>
>>19379586
Good idea! Yeah I'm not finding much online about the rainbow family. Just a missing woman from 2011 that was mentioned on one of their own sites, and another woman who went missing last year but was found alive in the forest.
Good luck in your hunting anon.
>>
>>19379608
cheers bud, I'll pop back here if I got anything for ya'll
>>
File: rb1.jpg (79KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
rb1.jpg
79KB, 819x460px
starting to ask some members on fb messenger.
>>
File: rb2.jpg (73KB, 637x465px) Image search: [Google]
rb2.jpg
73KB, 637x465px
>>19379816
>>
Bump for anyone with intel
>>
>>19379104
sasquatch, eh? lololol i couldn't tell you much about Katuah.
Rainbow itself, though, is most likely a fair bit more than just some stinky, naked hippies (though that is a thing). of course, that's one of the reasons it's generally understood that you don't take someone's picture without permission. some people live entirely different lives when they leave Home (wherever the gathering is atm) and return to Babylon (the dying world you're living in now).
>>
>>19379104
They know as much about what's going on as a tree does, so it all boils down to how they act and in my opinion acting like a loon should atleast be fun to do and this doesn't sound like much fun, it sounds like some pointless homework to me.
>>
>>19380943
Yeah from what I understand the squatch stuff is katuah, haven't heard anything specifically from other rainbows
>>
I went to the Tennessee National gathering in like 2013 or something and those hippies are just a bunch a dramatic niggers like the rest of rainbow. Don't get too excited.
>>
>>19379549
Just had a chance to read that link anon. Could be something to it. Looks very similar to another labri related disappearance I was following a year ago. I'll try and dig up the files
>>
>>19381274
Yeah for sure. Not saying it is 100 percent anything at all. Did you hear any of this squatch cult or see the big red haired lady? Thanks for chiming in anon.
>>
File: rb2.2.jpg (71KB, 591x429px) Image search: [Google]
rb2.2.jpg
71KB, 591x429px
got another response
>>
File: rb2_1.jpg (56KB, 612x305px) Image search: [Google]
rb2_1.jpg
56KB, 612x305px
geez quick 180 here
>>
>>19381365
you must be attractive
>>
>>19379475
>L'abri Fellowship
They are incredibly dangerous. I expect a book sometime about the abuses going on there like all the rest of these Xian fellowships.
>>
Please don't talk about the rainbow family here. We don't need more fucking hipsters, yippies, and burners showing up at our gatherings. Fuck you commie scumbags always trying to control us and use us. Go to hell.
>sasquah
I'm genuinely surprised we don't see them more often.
>>
>>19381643
I'm not attacking anyone here anon. I said earlier in the thread that I was working on a missing persons and this came up. Honestly though this type of response has been typical through the he course of this case.
>>
>>19381643
You seem to already have your fair share of alcoholics, drug addicts and psychopaths.
>>
>>19381643
>We don't need more fucking hipsters, yippies, and burners showing up at our gatherings.

god damn, I wasn't interested in joining.. . but now I am.
>>
>>19381717
>attacking
The fuck are you on about? I was saying not to advertise that we're sasquach worshippers (though some claim they boned one) and have are gatherings crashed by hipsters and yippies. You're reading what you seek, not what is written.
>>19381732
The alcoholics stay at the front gate and guard the parking lots, and we bring them food and water and offer counseling in exchange for them staying at the front gate. Even demons need a place to chill away from the filth of the city. As for psyhos, that's called Love, rofl.
>addicts
Blame babylon for that. Every year we have new orphans and outcasts show up with their problems, and every year we offer them a healthier way of living, teach them skills to survive, offer them counseling and prayer, and many overcome their problems as a result. We do not condone hard drugs, and meth or heroin are going to leave you with two options. Immediate loving rehab and support, or a ticket out of the woods.
>>19381738
We're a tribe committed to being as decentralized as possible. If you're willing to show up, dig a shitter, cook a meal for the whole family, and enjoy everyone's stories and share your own, while neither accepting the authority of any loudmouths nor expecting any authority of your own... and have a bellybutton to prove you're a mamal, you're welcome to show up.
>>
>>19379104
Okay, first of all, a WOODIMON would NEVER accept worship from stinking humans. It would disgust them. And if they had REAL sasquatch bones they would go into those woods butthey wouldn't be coming out..
>>
>>19381867
Out of curiosity - how did you find this website/thread?
>>
>>19381867
Ok that's fine, I took the "fuck you commies" as generally directed at everyone else in the thread. I'm glad you have a community and you share your resources with those in need. Not enough of that in the world. Again was asking /x/ about a lead. I'm not here to oust your forest jams.
>>
>>19381717
>>19381896
I'm really sober... been out of flower for too long, hence my attitude for anything except screaming about yippies, commies, hipsters, HIPSTERS, and other robots and poseurs. Portland Oregon was enough to teach this hippie to hate, and remember, all hatred is born of a love's contradiction.
>>19381896
>how did you find thread?
I've honestly been on 4chan off and on since the start... This is current year, anon, not all hippies are luddites. I wish there was no facebook though. Social media is evil. So are CIA-Spy-Phones. "smart phones"
>>
>>19381927
Oh, apologies, that was just general rage of 50years of communist attempts at coopting everything good in this world...
>worshipping Sasquatch
Man, weird rumors get started by weird people who spend too much time on the road with just enough of the Love molecule in their brain... I wouldn't give it too much credit until they bring you a skull. I won't lie, if anyone goes to the right places, it's us... but in general we freak out the cryptids more than we even notice them. There are fucking ghouls in the old lava tubes though! Those fuckers are real. Sasquach might also camp out in some of the tubes too, it would explain some of the smells reported if they're in more lively systems like those aeound yellowstone and the more active volcanic regions. The ghouls stick to the dead ones though I think.
>>
>>19381962
I can imagine man. Ghouls eh? you just opened up a whole new can of worms haha. off topic but hit me with the ghouls if you have the time to oblige.
>>
>>19379357
inbred hill folk have some crazy strong mushrooms, and get together to trip balls and praise the lord. Shit is bonkers, I went to one of these weird revivals outside of asheville NC in 1994. I was going to school there, and there was an old man who lived up on the other side of the mountain from where i went to school, was part of this big clan of chainsaw massacre hillbillies that were actually pretty chill. he told me and a friend there was a prayer revival and there would be girls and people would see jesus and angels and such. his great grandniece asked if I was coming to it, and of course I said yes.

they had this fucked up kombucha looking punch, that tasted like honey, graham crackers, and pickles. i found out later it was high test magic mushroom punch, and i wasnt supposed to drink it in pints. I have never had anything come on so hard and fast in my life. I was fucked up beyond anything I ever experianced before or since. I saw people turn into lizards, birds, skeletons, shit from white zombie videos, people melted like wax and reformed, auras, goblins and wee folk. It was like an afterschool special gone horribly wrong.

the only thing that made me hold it together was out of all the mindbreak shit my brain was pumping out, I never changed, nor did my reflection.

I vaguely remember the rest of the night but the old man said i spoke prophecy and had the hand of God on me the whole time and everyone saw it.

thing is what i remember was, getting lost in this old ass house high out of my head trying to find somewhere to shit.
>>
>>19381977
So I've seen one of these myself. Gangly humanoids, smallish pointy teeth, big dark eyes, completely nocturnal and always seem to walk with a squat. They have long lower legs though and are a good foot or more taller than they first appear. They're always spotted in regions full of caves, mines, or old lava tubes.
Best time to find them is after sudden massive rains that last all day, flash flood type weather. Also, they're ambushers, they try to creep up behind ya, lurking in the dark, but if you face the fuckers head on they'll probably just run like cowards. I've heard stories of them in the Appalachias, the backwoods of PA and in rural oregon/Washington out in the volcanic regions. They might as well be the murlocks from the Time Machine crossed with the middle-eastern ghouls.
>>
>>19382017
Damn... That stuff was so potent that I just got a contact high reading about it! Still giggling! I can confirm though on potency, I knew a couple of chefs back in the day who would take a trip out to that region every year.
>>
>>19382019
damn thats wild, never heard of them. dont want to be a pain but I help with making a small zine and would love a quick write up about your experience with these things. sign it with an alias or something if you want. if not totally understand. thanks for sharing that.
>>
>>19382043
my little brothers would go up there about 10 years later to the east side of asheville with his baby mamas people to transport weed. that shit a was killer. there was a traingle kush/kryppie strain that a whole joint would have a heavyweight talking to a tree in the rain for 8 hours. a tiny gas station bowl would get me good for an evening, and a good nights sleep.

those evil business hippies up there knew their shit with the herb and the fungi.
>>
>>19382048
Ah.... me and a half naked ape-man hillbilly named Nipples saw a monster... Well, I saw it come up behind him, he was really high and attacking a sappling with a sword for being in the way... I shouted "MONSTER! NIPPLES KILL! RAPE! RAPE THE MONSTER!" while brandishing a large knife and sword, charging at it while flailing madly, shoutinf directly at it "RAPE YOU! DIE!".....
You sure you want a proper writeup?....
>>
>>19381940
Is that you Fast Eddie?
>>
I went to the Oregon gathering this year, I think the sasquatch worship was specific to the hippies you talked to lol I saw none of that. Lots of weird folks show up there, but the only thing you need to know about it is anyone with a bellybutton is welcome and there is alot of love. http://www.starsrainbowrideboard.org/welcomehome_mirror/rainbow/ this isn't an official site but it should give you an idea of what its about. It's basically an anarchy experiment, and a very successful one
>>
>>19382079
yes
>>
>>19382019
sounds a lot different from the ones by the coasts. the ones by the lumber and pee dee rivers are big hairy as fuck Uruk-hai mixed with a danny vendramini neanderthal looking motherfuckers. i grew up out by the scotland county/hoke county line and saw some of those things at night with friends while out in the woods. they dont move like us, they flow. its like the difference between a tiger, and one of those scary ass boston dynamics robots.these are like scaled up, 10 foot tall nightmares.
>>
>>19382079
No, this is King Og the Wizard of the Silver Chalice, Initiate of the Green Flame! Or just "that wizard with the silver chalice with crazy juice in it... I don't remember anything else..."
>>19382125
Is this something you get paid for?... Barter me some smokes and flower?... bitcoin? Shiny things?
>>
>>19381435
that whole site set off my bullshit detector. it was like reading that aultrustic cult webpage in GTAV.

there is something under the skin that is rotten.
>>
>>19382158
nah not yet anyhow. maybe at some point, right now its a labor of love and im losing dough.
>>
>>19382116
Will you be going to the Colorado regional in a few weeks? I missed nationals this year, heard some dumbass thought it was a good idea to tap the shit-creek instead of a clean spring that feeds it, and got a lot of family sick.
>>
>>19382159
yeah, is the anon still here who said it was dangerous? would like some specifics if possible.
>>
>>19382166
it has that smooth gloss of bullshit polished to a high shine, designed to scam and suck in ignorant people looking for something to fill a hole in their empty lives. My mom would join cults when i was a kid, and she would get these bad case of jesus guilt trips. this is worded like a cult line.
>>
>>19382158
right now im either going with cryptids in the middle east or a review of musk vs. zuck and facebook a.i. if I could have american ghouls i'll take american ghouls
>>
>>19382183
right, seems like people go over for the retreats one way and come back another. Not sure exactly what that entails or implies.
>>
>>19382189
What's the outlet this is going up on?
>>
>>19382230
a zine called R K num. general weird shit rag, think indy coffee shops/anarchist book store type of deal. working on getting the website kicking. can post another thread later this week with the link if you would rather scope it out first.
>>
>>19382183
Anon, this stuff was written by original hippies and old deadheads. http://welcomehome.org/rainbow/index.html is a better site.
>>
>>19382254
no i meant the L'Abri Fellowship
>>
>>19382198
>retreats
These aren't retreats, these aren't festivals, these aren't concerts or parties. It's a bunch of nomadic or seminomadic hippies who meet up every so often and build a community out in nature far away from the city. We relax, we share stories, we barter our random belongings to each other, cook meals and enjoy some basic comfort away from everyone else, then pray and go back to the road or wherever base is, until next time.
>>
>>19382258
Oh, who the hell are they? Crazy people? MushroomChrist?
>>
>>19381643
Since when do hippies try to control anything? They just like doing drugs, listening to Phish, and fucking in the dirt. They're pretty harmless.
>>
>>19382272
that was in reference to the labri fellowship amigo
>>
>>19381867
I second this, having been to many gatherings. It's about sustainability and learning to live without a government, and living peacefully. Of course you get your crazies, just like anywhere else. But community mediation and resolution is much more successful in rainbow than anywhere else that I've been.
>>
>>19382279
L'Abri Fellowship is some christian veneer cult.
>>
>>19382272
http://www.labri.org/
>>
>>19382246
Well, give me a bit of time. My belly is now too full and my coherence is slipping...
>>19382285
>>19382283
Too many of those...
>>19382284
Yeah but our regulars look like crazies to normies.
>>
>>19382298
cool, thanks for your input anon.
>>
>>19382298
>Yeah but our regulars look like crazies to normies.
You'd be suprised hippiebro. Normies dream of going hippie, but are afraid of taking the first step. I had a REALLY square job once, where I had gotten a call from my boss at like 1 AM, because he needed a ride, and the bartender had looked through his phone, and I was the first person to pick up. dude was drunker than a shithound, and doing that crying babbling alky thing they do when wasted.

he started going on about how much he hated his life, and wished he could run off eat acid, sell peanut butter sandwiches in the parking lot and follow the grateful dead on tour. I had to break it to him that Jerry Garcia had died in 1995.

he said he wished he could just become a hippie, but was too old, bla bla bla. next day he was back to uptight old fuck again. this is a more common dream of people than you give them credit for having. you are living their dream.
>>
File: greedy11.jpg (88KB, 563x560px) Image search: [Google]
greedy11.jpg
88KB, 563x560px
>>19382158
>Is this something you get paid for?... Barter me some smokes and flower?... bitcoin? Shiny things?
>>
>>19382326
It's not at all what those people think it is. It's a straight trade due to the shit that society has become. Comfort and security exchanged for freedom and liberty. Most can't handle it. Usually outcasts and military veterans are who make it as hippies.
>>
>>19382448
I know that, and you know that, but the squares think its all free love and woodstock 69.
>>
>>19382429
Pfft, tradition states you get a joke for a smoke and wine for a story. I already have wine but no weed or smoke...
>>
>>19382455
Woodstock was the greatest tragedy of the 60s. It was when the yippies and media finally succeeded in convincing the normies of their narrative. After that, we'd of been better off if Hitler won. The Reich at least gave free lodging to travelers... and maybe leather pants.
>>
>>19382093
yo take it easy with that shit; you know Fast Eddie's dead wtf r u doin niggasheep?
>>
>>19382280
phish. fuckin LOL
hey, how many phish-heads does it take to screw in a lightbulb? anybody? lolololol
>>
>>19379104
Her feet are disgusting.
>>
>>19382466
thats why the normies love woodstock so much. it was the sellout of an entire generations soul.

my dad loved the documentary of it and had it on constant fucking repeat once my brother downloaded it. the childish ignorance of those people there shocked and horrified me. that one guy whose dad told him from birth the horrors of the old country and the evils of man, and hte kid being "man love is groovy, people are inherently good man just good energy!"

then everything about why the world is fucked became clear. I'm a hardass about everything, I dont trust people, and grew up mean. I dont hate anyone, but im not a hippie. i know i wouldnt fit with you guys though, and im fine with that. I wish there was a modern version of the indian warrior societies that wasnt the military or being a fucking cop.
>>
>>19379616
>>19379608
I'm pretty sure I remember the Rainbow Gathering being mentioned on /out/ a few times, with people planning on going. It might be worth asking on there if I'm not confusing it with something else.
>>
btw OF COURSE there'd be some rainbows on /x/
the pham is illuminist AF
sheeeeyit; i've used hippie folk magick to convince the universe to have an alleged chomo (he was alleged at the time) shoot himself in the leg, and THEN get caught and go to prison oi oi oi
>>
>>19382485
>I wouldn't fit in.
You won't know that until you show up. You'd be surprised. There's the diversity of a real tribe there. I've been to regional gatherings that had more combat veterans than not. There are roles to be filled for everyone.
>wish there was a warrior society
What do you wish to fight for?
>>
>>19381867
>and have a bellybutton to prove you're a mamal
So no cyborgs?
>>
>>19382564
Cyborgs can have bellybuttons... no robots thouh.
>>
>>19382555
I've spent time with some hippies in my wandering. you dont have that rage to you, that i have. I envy that. warrior societies were mostly in place to keep men form going off and fucking things up, and getting into deep shit. like a socially acceptable version of being a thug.
>>
>>19382577
Ha, we have perspective. Trust me, you threaten something that a hippie loves, truly threaten it with full absolute intention to carry through (because we'll see through the words.) and you'll see real fury. Though I know what you mean. Just remember this, peace is the choice of the strong.

I'm losing focus though. There's a lot I'd like to say but well... going to crash soon.
>>
>>19382629
happy wanderings hippiebro.
>>
>>19382567
How many neo's and jesus figures you take in a year? what about ancient god's?
>>
>>19379104
>morning meditation on a slackline
>meditation on a slackline
>on a slackline
fuck this fucking hippie shit, they are a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>19379104
I can get behind any religion that includes Sasquatch in their cosmology.
>>
>>19382017
Lel sounds good even if you did down pints of it. I miss doing shrooms/cid.
>>
>>19381289
Nice to see this thread is alive and kicking still.

>>19382490
Cheers bud.
>>
It's not a sasquatch
>>
You think that's a real hippie? Dark skin, generic german word as a surname... probably hald jew.
>>
>>19379104
Yes, a friend of mine used to tend to the Rainbow family reunions. It is just a bunch of hippies living together for 2 or 3 months in the woods of a random country. Nothing supernatural about it, unless you never left the cityscape.
>>
They came to the Quarry in 2001. Said they were coming to commune with the Minerva family. The hippies were just high af
>>
>>19382667
There's always a few Neos and crazies who think they're a different god every five minutes. The trick with them is to just melt their face until they can't be a bother anymore. When their ego is completely false, a hard enough trip will shut them up... or get them lost in the woods until they're too tired to keep rambling.
>>
>>19384939
Minerva would imply the O.T.O.
>>
up
>>
>>19382017
Ugh your experience on shrooms sounds similar to mine. I did a ground up 1/16 in lemon juice after fasting. I too saw everyone melting and reforming like wax. It was eye-opening in that it made me realize perception can be wildly different from brain to brain while being in the same physical place. I also saw demons, monsters, and pustules popping over and over when I closed my eyes.
>>
>>19387318
Those must of been some potent shrooms...
>>
>>19379292
Some human, some non-human dna matches other tests of bigfoot and yeti (specifically the yeti samples taken from the Tibetan monastery).
>>
>>19379104
This reeks of viral marketing for a creepypasta flick.
>>
>>19382272
This is the most accurate depiction of the gatherings, at least from what I've experienced in Florida.
>>
File: jim jones.jpg (40KB, 380x510px) Image search: [Google]
jim jones.jpg
40KB, 380x510px
>>19379475
>How bad can a christian cult be

MFW people are really THAT fucking stupid.
>>
>>19386614

Not necessarily.
>>
Thread is tldr what do you paranoid faggots wanna know about rainbow? Been to 4 regionals and utah national.
>>
>>19379104
kinda just want her to meditate on my face
>>
File: 23898191241.png (31KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
23898191241.png
31KB, 321x322px
>>19379104
I want to fuck her pussy
>>
>>19391397
I want to marry her in a PROTESTANT christian church, then have sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

through a hole in the sheet.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.