[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An Experiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 5236569_orig.png (369KB, 1100x776px) Image search: [Google]
5236569_orig.png
369KB, 1100x776px
The key to everything paranormal can be found in the collective unconscious, the problem is that we cannot directly access this part of ourselves. However, we can glimpse it through the machinations of our subconscious, combine data glimpsed from many subconscious minds, and we might get somewhere.

Basically, what I propose is that we post freewriting, dreams, art(your own), or anything that comes from our subconscious minds to try and see a faint outline of the "place" ghosts, magic, aliens, ect. originate from.
>>
You want to read our diaries? ::::U
>>
>>19378715
I'll start, I often have dreams of close places, sometimes rooms in the same building irl, are separated by miles of forest, or plains, that can only be traversed effectively by empty highway, or more commonly river raft. Conversely, areas that are distant irl are commonly connected by intricate systems of skywalks and underground tunnels.
>>
>>19378730
I mean that would definitely work, but the less direct references to the external world or conscious mind/ego, the better. Like if you have a super vague and allegorical diary maybe.
>>
>>19378715
Great idea, anon!!

Sounds a lot like this world we live in. Creativity exists in us for a reason... and when we channel it, our creations carry the message of the Universe (source, light, god, whatever) regardless of any conscious intent on our part.

That being said, I think we know where ghosts and magic and even us come from. Space, the void, exists alongside Creation, or energy/matter.

What if we're thinking of Space too literally? Already our understanding of quantum reality (the hidden laws very much unlike science's outdated view of matter and physics) disproves Space as a space.

What if Space is as localized as our minds are [currently] to our bodies?
>>
>>19378764
>What if we're thinking of Space too literally?
>What if Space is as localized as our minds are [currently] to our bodies?

That's part of what I'm trying to explore, but my own subconscious can only show me so much, yknow?
>>
>>19378778
Of course! We're all limited until we learn.

Thankfully for us, we all came from something that we can tap into. It feeds our subconscious, yet we can train and pacify the other parts of our mind to be silent long enough to notice which thoughts are placed into our heads by the Source.

See OP pic. The paths of mystics like Buddha or Jesus are prevalent in our society for a reason. We've been given the how-to everywhere... funny how most want to abstain from the things that feed their ego. Funny how most never catch onto this thinking.
>>
>>19378715
Sweet anon, I tried to do an auto writing thread, but no one wanted to. Maybe this will stay alive longer.
I wrote an entire little book. Here's some pages:

The Book of Nonsense
Aka the ramblings of someone who never existed
by

123 I'm a bee
bzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I never was, am not, and never will be.
>>
>>19379241
?(Chlo)ne(peter)a
bananas are spiders
no more liers

what you do in
town makes up
your gown
rainbow is the
same-low

no more games
what are the
names

TOOR POOLS

AIN EIN
ALEDNAM
>>
>>19378715
Sauce on the picture? I never understood this whole Jung thing and this picture looks very good.

Where are the tulpas located? My guess its around the Complex areas and next to the anima/animus one.
>>
>>19379274
I dreamed that i bought an abandoned airfield and i wanted to sell metal but i found rusty fighter jet. It had some sort of side storage room with keys left in the lock. I turned the keys and it opened, there was something i cannot remember. I wish someone could explain this whole dream because i cannot get it out of my mind.
>>
File: 1415484715436.jpg (94KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1415484715436.jpg
94KB, 1280x800px
>>19378764

Kant said in "Critique of Pure Reason" that we only ever know of two a priori concepts.

1. SPACE - the relation of what we would distinguish as self to that of other objects.

2. TIME - the change of the relation of these objects to each other.

thus the universe exists only as a concept that surrounds the senses of self. Everything else is a perceived ratio of SPACE and TIME.

anything besides that is guess work.
>>
When i was having a lucid dream one of my reoccurring dream characters told me

"Fade the dark light true".

idk what he meant.
>>
>>19378715
You can talk to the collective unconscious anytime you want.
The real questions are: do you have something worth communicating, and do they want to listen to you?
>>
File: conscious.png (33KB, 1553x690px) Image search: [Google]
conscious.png
33KB, 1553x690px
>>19378715
>we post freewriting, dreams, art(your own)

what my conscious said:
>>
File: conscious2.png (41KB, 1553x690px) Image search: [Google]
conscious2.png
41KB, 1553x690px
>>19381384
what i saw:
>>
File: f.png (15KB, 461x456px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
15KB, 461x456px
>>19380932
I don't want to talk, I want to listen
>>
File: X.png (14KB, 461x456px) Image search: [Google]
X.png
14KB, 461x456px
>>19381484
its a dress
>>
>>19378715
there's spirit lies and spirit conspiracies also, where it all first came from a chuckle blue print worth about a dime a dozen
>>
File: trusty steed.png (106KB, 1350x1236px) Image search: [Google]
trusty steed.png
106KB, 1350x1236px
Does this help?
>>
>>19381574
i love it
>>
>>19381484
You already are, you just forgot how.
>>
>>19381574
What does this tell us about the collective unconcious?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.