[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Randi's gonna get yah /x/, Randi's gonna get yah!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: CE0lpnrW8AERmLZ.png (254KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
CE0lpnrW8AERmLZ.png
254KB, 600x337px
Randi's gonna get yah /x/, Randi's gonna get yah!
>>
He's a dirty lying kike. A disinfo shill if there ever was one.
>>
>>19378638
He'll give you a million dollars if you can prove shills are real.
>>
>>19378638
shills are as real as your succubus gf anon
>>
>>19378653
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/
>>
>>19378632
In that movie "now you see me" Morgan Freeman's character is based on Randi,

He himself couldn't be a good enough magician, so got into a whole new business of ruining others.
>>
File: foggy gas chamber window.gif (50KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
foggy gas chamber window.gif
50KB, 501x585px
>>19378671
>>
>>19378675
>got into business of ruining others
they only had to show their powers, not like they are forced to do something they can't.. OH WAIT!
>>
>>19378675
What else would you expect from a jew? No matter what happens, all he has to do is say "it didn't happen". The kikes call thia "Chutzpah" which means being in complete denial of reality and presenting a lie, while knowing full well that you're full of shit, and being proud of it. This is the #1 jewish "virtue".
>>
>>19378697
>Jew
you keep throwing that word around as if you know what it means.
>>
>>19378638
>>19378697
>hates Jews
>guiltily masturbates to threemilk
/pol/ in a nutshell
>>
As expected, /x/ quakes in silence when confronted with Randi-senpai; no need to deny, we understand your existential fear of letting go of your make believe gfs.
>>
>>19378632
triggered
>>
File: 547.jpg (5KB, 193x250px) Image search: [Google]
547.jpg
5KB, 193x250px
>>19378632
REEEEEEEEEE! I-ill show you!, once I finally have powers, I'll show all you skeptics your place!
>>
>>19378632
I don't know how anyone can hate on the guy, all of his tests have made complete sense and showed obviously that the people were frauds. I suspect he'd be overjoyed if he actually found someone magical, he's just exposing people who are clearly fake
>>
>>19378966
he's great, but great men can be a threat nonetheless.
>>
>>19378966
I have to give credit where credit is due.
He seems like he can't stand charlatans taking advantage of people, and in that respect he takes the integrity of stage magic quite seriously.
>>
>>19378653
No he won't. He'll just keep coming up with excuses to not look at your evidence of shilling, and when he runs out, he'll point to the part of the contract that says he reserves the right to disqualify anyone for any reason and tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>19379166
You're wrong.
>>
File: nou.jpg (30KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
nou.jpg
30KB, 640x454px
>>19379289
>>
>>19379166
Oh please, I implore you to provide any evidence of that. You can't because you're a shill.
>>
>>19378632
>obvious wizard "debunking" others
He's just part of the greater coverup.
>>
Parapsychology needs people like Randi. There is some reputable science, but it is next to lots and lots of bullshit... He helps keep it honest
>>
>>19378632
>i'll give you a million dollars if you come into my tv show and prove your psychic powers
>i decide who comes into my tv show

Everything on TV is fake. Even if someone applied, who could perform legit telekinesis or whatever, he'd never get in the show. Not only would Randi have lost 1 million dollars, the show (his source of income) would've also been over.
>"I don't believe you, so your application was denied."
There, simple as that.
>>
>>19378638
Kill yourself you absolute fucking moron. You'd rather believe in magic. Fucking waste of life.
>>
>>19380084

Big mouth for an imbecile..
>>
>>19379378

As a display of my precognitive abilities I now predict that you'll summarily dismiss the the evidence that's right in front of your face, just like your hero does.

http://newsvoice.se/2010/05/02/james-randi-and-his-one-million-dollar-challenge-fraud/

http://www.dailygrail.com/features/the-myth-of-james-randis-million-dollar-challenge
>>
You're a fool to believe in James Randi.
>>
File: IMG_1903.gif (2MB, 721x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1903.gif
2MB, 721x500px
Not before I get him...
>>
>>19381307
Daily Grail did an excellent takedown of the "challenge" here:

http://www.dailygrail.com/features/the-myth-of-james-randis-million-dollar-challenge
>>
>>19381328

That link is in my post. Thank you for being so "helpful".
>>
Around Jews you always lose, I'm a skeptic of the paranormal and I wouldn't trust this kike as far as he ashes could scatter.
>>
>>19381341
Only glanced at the first one, and Grail has other solid articles on the topic.

But if you wanna be a gigantic shitsack about it fuck you too.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.