[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Jews are paranormal? I have recently spent a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

Do you think Jews are paranormal?

I have recently spent a lot of time on /pol/ and I have Jewish neighbors but ever since I been hearing these theories about them and how they use the media to brainwash into race mixing with blacks I cant stop thinking how my neighbors are just normal people, how could they be pulling all the strings? How could they appear so innocent? the only explaination is that they arent human.
>>
thank
>>
>>19378391
I'm pretty sure it's less of a Jewish conspiracy, and more of a conspiracy where all of the important people are Jewish.
>>
>>19378554
why are they all jewish
>>
>>19378391
They aren't human. Phrenology and DNA proves this. They're the misbred descendants of the inbred survivors of an evil race that was the ancient enemy of mankind. Their own stories verify this. They called these creatures Nephelim, our ancestors called them Jotun. Nephelim = From Nifelheim!
>>
>>19378562

Has to do with Jewish occultism, or Kabbalah. Basically theres an occult sect at the upper echleons of society that views themselves as the protectors of the truth/view themselves as enlightened. They communicate through heavy symbolism (kind of like memetics) so the ideas and agenda can not be distorted by time or language. Their ideas, "truth" and practices stem from a type of Jewish occultism. So alot of them are ethnic jews.

Or that's the idea behind it. I dont like to be antisemetic but im familiar with the theosophy behind it.
>>
>>19378391
I'm starting to question their humanity as well. Not because of 4chan but because of everything. What they control, who caters to them, what they're allowed to get away with. Shit, they get away with killing and eating kids. And it's totally swept under the rug. It boggles my fucking mind. There's gotta be a real reason why pretty much every country throughout history has either enslaved them, exiled them, or outright tried to kill them as an entire race. It's not like it's one shitty dictator in one generation. It's literally drawn out throughout human history. And it's presented like we're supposed to feel bad about it even though it's them acting like the most historic of douches.

I really wonder if the movie "They Live" is real life and jews are the fucking aliens.
>>
>>19378562
No idea. All I'm sure of is that if I converted to Judaism I wouldn't get a pamphlet in the mail explaining the whole thing. So calling it a Jewish conspiracy makes it seem to broad.

>>19378586
Anon gets it.
>>
>>19378562
It's like the mafia of sorts. Your average Jew isn't going to be involved in anyway. Think of it like before it became known that there was an Italian Mafia, people would have thought you were retarded for claiming that a single ethnic group of people could have had so much power in the country.

Also I don't think it's JUST the Jews. There are other groups at play.
>>
>>19378586
The higher ups are Cohen Gadol, direct descendants of an ancient aristocratic family that traces their line to the Nephelim of Niflheim. The lower tier practices Lurianic Kabalah in an effort to "destroy all that is holy" thinking if they succeed, their god (the demiurge) will be forced to remake the earth in a way better for them.
>>
>>19378599
The (((Italian Mob))) is ran by kikes.
>>
>>19378591
>enslaved them
Bullshit. They are worthless as slaves. They can't into labor, only kvetch and parasite.
>>
File: 1501377152798.jpg (162KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501377152798.jpg
162KB, 1000x750px
>>
>>19378599
Im a believer. I was in the city the other day and i was approached by jews who asked if i was jewish i told them i thought i had some jewish ancestry maybe but they specified if i followed the religion and I said no. They left, but now the question keeps nagging me if i played along what rabbit hole I would be led down?
>>
File: 1501459544668.png (1MB, 1162x9616px) Image search: [Google]
1501459544668.png
1MB, 1162x9616px
>>
>>19378626
Shoulda played along. Just say "Yes but I was raised atheist by my liberal parents"
>>
>>19378591
>There's gotta be a real reason why pretty much every country throughout history has either enslaved them, exiled them, or outright tried to kill them as an entire race.

That's an idea I've never seen before and also a good point.
>>
this is the only relevant and frankly terrifyingly real paranormal thing on earth
>>
File: 1501005829388.png (254KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
1501005829388.png
254KB, 500x716px
>>
>>19378591
Source for the eating kids part?
>>
>>19378774

Theres a popular belief that the sect of Jewish occultists at the top of society celebrate Canaanite holidays in which they perform cannabalistic sex rituals to an old Canaanite god known as Molech.
>>
>>19378798
he said source, not word of mouth
>>
>>19378774
>>19378807

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-cult-of-moloch
>>
>>19378807
>>19378774

http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/clinton-podesta-email-pedophilia-satanism/

The idea that elites practice Moloch worship stems from references to him in the Podesta emails
>>
how do i get super nazi fast rap magic
>>
>>19378774
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwj36aWs2LXVAhVH92MKHfmzCFsQFghOMAc&usg=AFQjCNHw4H6QdM0qsDnUeOJntH_eUYcCdw
>>
>>19378835
And everything surrounding bohemian grove and the owl statue they worship called "Moloch"
>>
I fully expect to try to read further discussion within this thread in the morning and it will be gone. I wonder if the admins/mods of 4chan are involved.
>>
>>19378896
Not directly. Been here since 2008 so I can offer some fast insight I guess.

Site was always racist because /b/ pervaded every board but it was jocular.
/b/ caught heat because some kid literally guessed Sarah Palin's yahoo email security questions and posted her dox on /b/, moot had to testify at the trial. This coupled with the rampant cp on /b/ led him to turn over moderation of /b/ to law enforcement.
Somewhere along the way /pol/ was created, which allowed serious discussions like this to occur without getting derailed, insulated from normies -- basically the exact same thing as tumblr.
The administration didn't like that, so they deleted /pol/, but that just dispersed all the posters into every other board. Admins brought /pol/ back to fix it but it didn't really help.
Moot got friendzoned by some chick who worked in liberal social media.
Point of contention: either pol + b bullied some girl on tumblr until she committed suicide, or the whole thing was a hoax to achieve the same effect, which was that new guidelines were drafted for moderation and anybody who didn't agree to them was ousted and replaced; the crux of these new guidelines was "keep pol in pol," ostensibly to keep the heat off, but also probably because moot was trying to sell the site and needed it to not look like a shit show.
>>
>>19380521
Ran out of characters.

So: there's censorship of racism, homophobia and antisemitism on 4chan
because
the moderation of 4chan was amended with an agenda damning racism, homophobia and antisemitism
because
the general public perceives racism, homophobia and antisemitism negatively
because
the media portrays racism, homophobia and antisemitism negatively
because
the semitic run the media

So, basically, they're not involved, but they're influenced.
>>
>>19378391
I suppose when you consider that jews make up 0.2% of the world population and are thought about, talked about, ridiculed, celebrated and achieve more than any other group ratio wise then one can't help believe some sort of paranormal is involved.
>>
>>19378391
All religions try to manipulate the masses. Jews are just one of the bunch.
>>
The way so many people say America was great during WWII while on the same breath saying the nazis should have won is pretty paranormal.
Also, that anime is fucking S H I T.
>>
>>19380592
Judaism isn't a religion though, it's hereditary supremacism disguised as religion.
>>
>>19378586
well put
>>
>>19380592
>atheist nigger
>>
Think about all the sacred geometry, jewish star can fit in e.g. flower of life.

Do they know something that we don't?
>>
>>19378391
Jew here

The only thing paranormal is how anti-intelligence white people are.

Seriously, you people worship at the altar of stupidity then wonder why you're being out-competed in math and science.

Why are asians so good at math you ask? Why are Jews well connected with good business sense and critical thinking? Why are white people steeped in glamorized alcoholism and vanity?

Because that's what our cultures fucking value.

As for why Jews run hollywood, it's pretty simple: we built it after immigrating to the west coast from eastern europe when we found out that no one would fucking hire us.
>>
>>19380577
If you consider diaspora to be paranormal
>>
>>19378591
>There's gotta be a real reason why pretty much every country throughout history has either enslaved them, exiled them, or outright tried to kill them as an entire race.

well their reputation as christkillers probably led to them being a mistrusted and insular minority wherever they went
don't know if or why they were hated in the times before christ though
>>
>>19380862
They were hated before that. And with good reason. They are toxic parasites that will eventually destroy theor host culture.

Even niggers were decent before Jewish music executives pumped them full of negative traits through rap and hip hop.
>>
>>19380756
Asians just study hard and are good at cheating on tests. Jews are well connected because it's OK for them to practice nepotism but claim it's bad if the Goyim do it.
>t. Asian that has gotten Jewish friends drunk and let them talk.
>>
>>19381205
>Asians just study hard
Yes - because that is what their culture values. Grades. Performance.
>>
>>19378391
your pic should've been from magi. that show actually shows a (semi) accurate description of modern "jews"
>>
File: 1501631918241.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501631918241.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Perhaps you should shift your concerns in a more terrestrial fashion, OP.
>>
>>19381680
>he didn't see today's headlines
you got duped bruv
>>
>>19381666
No shit. I'm asian, nigger.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.