[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gangstalking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-08-01-01-20-51-1.png (196KB, 681x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-01-01-20-51-1.png
196KB, 681x1137px
I'd like to have a serious discussion about gangstalking. Any relevant information, proof, personal experiences, etc., are welcome.
I believe I was stalked starting sometime in 2014, ending shortly after I quit my job at the end of 2016. I recently came across the subject again and started wondering how many other anons have experienced this.
>>
>>19378084
is that you, david seaman?

Lay off the weed, man. You can literally turn off the computer and all the voices go away.
>>
>>19378084
What was your job OP?
>>
>>19378099
Basic book keeping. It didn't help that I was alone most days. I'm not trying to convince you guys of what I went through. I know what I experienced was some sort of organized harassment/stalking.
>>
>>19378130
Go on. Trying to find anything legitimate about gang stalking but all I can find are videos like

>look at this jogger outside
>lets drive past I'm gonna film him
>"look at him staring!!"
>gangstalking
>>
>>19378084
Why would you be gang stalked? Do you know anything? I was in the military with a secret security clearance and I've never been gangstalked.

Most of this shit is just lonely crazy people running up and harassing the mailman for following them. The government doesn't give a shit about you to the point of hiring people to follow you.
>>
>>19378163
Like I said, I'm not here to convince anyone. If you're curious, do some research on cointelpro used on civilian populations in America and other nations. If anyone has something to add besides "hurr u not speshul, take u meds skitzo". I'm still checking back.
>>
>>19378292
I can see that being used more on the internet now than in-person stalking. But people do tend to gang up on and bully an "outsider".
>>
>>19378308
Right. People performing "street theater" that is painfully obvious, reciting statements you've made to others recently word for word. A sudden increase in strangers in a small town striking up conversation in awkward ways/situations. I had 2 guys (first time in my life) on the same day ask to pick me up for prostitution. In the same week, a crack head stopped her car and begged me to get in and do crack with her. Those are just a couple incidences. Mind you, I've never had these things happen all my life and I've lived here all my life. This is very real, desire what you choose to believe. Anyone else with similar experiences?
>>
>>19378349
Despite*
>>
>when people with anxiety attacks think they're special
>>
>>19378360
Do you feel superior now? Fuck off if you have nothing relevant to add. Maybe you will want to talk about it if you ever get targeted.. :0
>>
Gangstalking is just a manifestation of jewish paranoid schizophrenia. The vast majority of claims of gangstalking are by jews.
>>
>>19378349
rofl, you think nignogs and crackheads are gangstalking you? Yeah, crackheads are such reliable employees. I bet you're jewish.
>>
>>19378593
I guess you aren't interested enough to research what I've suggested. Im not a jew, but thanks for the unoriginal attack used to discredit anyone. Get your faggot ass back to pol.
>>
File: 1463695994337.png (209KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
1463695994337.png
209KB, 510x346px
>the government spends literally tens of thousands of dollars to follow literal whos around all day for the sole purpose of driving them mad
>>
>>19378130
If your personality conflicts with the current zeitgeist, you will experience all the practical effects of gang stalking. You underestimate just how little wiggle room for competing norms there truly is in western civilization. It truly is a total system, but if you are a normalfag, you'd never notice, not ever.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.