[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Restaurant Chain Is Being Accused Of Running A Satanic Cult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

File: Satanic Temple.jpg (89KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Satanic Temple.jpg
89KB, 1440x1080px
>Outback Steakhouse is being accused of running a satanic cult after its chain of restaurants was found to be suspiciously located in several cities across the country.

>The restaurant chain’s controversial association was uncovered by one inquisitive Twitter user who, with the help of Google maps and Microsoft Paint, showed that the restaurants were geo-located in the shape of a pentagram in New York, Indianapolis, Phoenix and Atlanta.

>The five-pointed star has other religious and cultural associations, but has recently become synonymous with the Satanic Temple.

https://www.basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/07/31/Outback-Steakhouse-Satanic-Cult
>>
File: Untitled.png (549KB, 614x681px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
549KB, 614x681px
https://twitter.com/eatmyaesthetics/status/890697013578399744
>>
>>19377924
for the dweebess that wants their steak a little redder than the last.

SAGED.
>>
>>19377930
But he's clearly ignoring other outbacks. Pretty sure he's joking dudes
>>
>>19377931
With the amount of utter larp shit that gets a pass here? Really? Fuck you. Fuck you with a pointy stick. Hope someone rips it out and you prolapse. Better than you deserve.
>>
>>19377924
I suspect that any even distribution of five points can resemble a pentagram. Still the first I've heard of this. Thank you.
>>
>>19377930
so there plan is to make restaurants in places to form a retarded pentagon?
>>
>>19377924
what's the problem with satanism christcucks
>>
>>19378003
Nothing but if you find it hidden then you've found a conspiracy
>>
File: sgds_p189.gif (17KB, 576x731px) Image search: [Google]
sgds_p189.gif
17KB, 576x731px
>>19377930
Is it really that hard to believe that people in power encode information by way of sacred geometry into the construction of various buildings. This is not just in the mind of some schizo, the math works out. Then again these are the same types of people who would look at the Great Pyramid which is a symphony of mathematical perfection and claim every single bit of encoded information is coincidence and there is nothing to be found.

Why are people so invested in keeping themselves and their fellow man ignorant and trapped in such a mundane world when their is such beauty to be found in the wonders man has created. I doubt it is even a psyop just idiots who want to claim that everything is mundane and that they have all the answers.
>>
>>19378012
sure if you're looking for pentagrams everywhere that you look you're going to find some
>>
File: 7e3.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>19378019
> encode information by way of sacred geometry
People don't take painstaken efforts for secrecy just to give it away for no reason. It is self defeating. There is no reason to give yourself away after getting so far. It would be idiotic.

> trapped in such a mundane world
Sounds like you just really want to believe. In something, anything. Anything to escape. There are so many wonders out there but you aren't getting any closer by denying reality. All you are doing is putting your head in the sand.
>>
>>19377924
That feel when people don't realize ANY 5 points on a map will make a star.
>>
File: wash1_small.jpg (200KB, 1502x645px) Image search: [Google]
wash1_small.jpg
200KB, 1502x645px
>>19378019
>>
>>19378021
pentagrams don't just exist in nature. It is statistically impossible.
>>
>>19377987
Yup, unless you end up with three points on a line.
>>
>>19378046
Lmao this

I'm not seeing the pentagram here. Just looks like they place restaraunts to cover each region of the area
>>
>>19378062
>three points on a line.
I think that is where the even distribution part comes in
>>
File: 1499992691917.png (441KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499992691917.png
441KB, 600x600px
>>19378043
Just become something occult, it is hidden, does not mean it is bad. There are plenty of landmarks, buildings, and cities around the world that by way of sacred geometry encode various mathematical and philosophical principles. The principles that are held in high regard by their creators. This does not mean they are involved in some conspiracy to doom mankind.

Give this a watch if you have the time and you actually want to be an open minded and rational person. This whole outback nonsense is clearly an attempt by people to make fun of someone like me who can see what has been encoded and appreciate the beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ljAqdqNjgk

> There are so many wonders out there but you aren't getting any closer by denying reality.
Looking into things like this is the opposite of denying reality. It is accepting reality that their exists people in this world who both have knowledge and power and use it for many purposes. Some of which can be discovered with some simple math and time
>>
>>19378049
There isn't even a diagonal road on the left to complete the pentragram, it falls a line short
>>
File: mann.jpg (165KB, 742x628px) Image search: [Google]
mann.jpg
165KB, 742x628px
>>19378109
The roads don't make the pentagram it is the various important buildings at each of the points. Given that framers were Masons and DC can be understood to be New Jerusalem this is not surprising. It was a planned city from the beginning.
>>
File: fake_and_gay.jpg (102KB, 736x618px) Image search: [Google]
fake_and_gay.jpg
102KB, 736x618px
>>19377924
The only thing satanic about Outback Steakhouse is how much they charge for mediocre food. The best example is how much they charge for a fucking an ONION which is breaded with crack and the screams of sacrificed children. There is no other logical reason why people would pay $8 for a worthless onion.
>>
>>19378173
Hard to find the most overpriced item on an outback menu. My guess is the shrimp. Either the $8 "coconut" bait shrimp in their appetizer or the $5 bait shrimp they offer to add to any entree.
>>
File: 1501203577268s.jpg (3KB, 125x103px) Image search: [Google]
1501203577268s.jpg
3KB, 125x103px
Bump
>>
File: 0000P2E2D3858DC07560F8kx.jpg (216KB, 980x692px) Image search: [Google]
0000P2E2D3858DC07560F8kx.jpg
216KB, 980x692px
Did you know they had outback steakhouse locations in australia? The menu actually has american names.
http://outbacksteakhouse.com.au/foods-menu/
>>
>>19377930
Why did you leave out some outbacks but not others? Why draw a pentagram and not a pentagon?
>>
I lived within walking distance of the original Outback in Tampa, FL for many years, seemingly something weird going on in the baptist church directly across the street. I've seen just one man entering it with many little children ages 3-6 one night and thought it was weird but maybe just some special church event(Idk religion if this is even feasible) They also have these weird rooms running along the side of the church that looks like apartment or motel rooms. Very strange.
>>
>>19378109
Very deliberately cut off, unfinished pentagrams are used in satanic magic rituals apparently.
>>
>>19378375
That is normal. The little rooms are sunday school classes. Which exist both for children and adults and often take place at the same time as service. They may also be used for daycare or preschool. Churches regulator let an entire youth group be supervised by a single man. Often for hours at a time. The vast majority never get raped.
>>
File: 2scoops_awoo.png (394KB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
2scoops_awoo.png
394KB, 884x903px
>>19378347
Is this menu in Yuan? (Renmimbi)

76 Yuan = 11 dollars
Which sounds about right for a worthless onion.
>>
>>19377930
It's look like Outback wants to take us down under.

To hell.
>>
>>19378458
No idea. I couldn't find a picture of the australian menu. Thats why I posted the link.
>>
File: Nazi lols.jpg (25KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi lols.jpg
25KB, 608x402px
>>19378463
>polfag_reaction_image.png
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.