[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chupacabras aren't re-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (1MB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 940x627px
>chupacabras aren't re-
>>
that's a bear senpai
>>
>>19377918
>What is mange
The bodies of the beasts of the Earth can get pretty fucking horrifying. Disease and mutilation can make monsters in their own right.
>>
>>19377941
Yeah but it absolutely confirms the chupacabra myth.
1) exist and are well documented
2) Have been seen drinking blood but ignoring meat
This is another crypid absolutely confirmed.
>>
File: 7296426_f496.jpg (27KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
7296426_f496.jpg
27KB, 496x496px
>>19377918
I see no resemblance
>>
>>19377923
Very small one then. I'm going with very big dog, hard to tell without the fur
>>
>>19377918
Looks like and old wolf
>>
They are absolutely fucking real. I guarantee it. I worked with animal rehabilitators and we had a chupacabra in the woods at our location. The farms nearby were losing their chickens to it, but no one knew what it was. You'd hear people complaining about their animals being killed with hardly any blood. Sometimes, though, the body was dragged away. This was a big concern as we sometimes had to keep animals in temporary enclosures outside, and in fact we are required to if to raise baby squirrels, raccoons, and other critters so they can learn to climb, crawl, and so on when releasable.

But anywho, this made us nervous, so we kept an airsoft gun in case “something” came up. Well, guess what? I was doing my shift at the center at 8:00p.m. The sun, for the most part, had set, and I was tube feeding a baby squirrel someone handed to us some, feeding the little dude some pedialyte (it was severely dehydrated and when you don't have squirrel formula at the moment, it's ok). Now where I'm at is close to the window to our little deck/patio behind the center, and below the deck is a fenced area with our outdoor enclosures. Near the door is the B gun. I hear a "yap! yap!" sound and one of our two foxes start screaming from outside. I carefully stop feeding (if you’re not careful, you kill the thing) and make my way outside to the outdoor enclosures with the airsoft gun.

The animals are all awake and fucking; they’re all crying now and I see why...because the chupacabra dug a little area beneath the fence and slid under it. So I shot it with the airsoft gun. It cried, then, get this, lowered itself to the ground. I go up to it, the thing doesn’t move. I’m confused. I see it lie down on it stomach. It has no energy.

1/2
>>
File: El Doggo.jpg (123KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
El Doggo.jpg
123KB, 1024x768px
>>19378417
The thing was wheezing. Now here’s why I know it was a Chupacabra -- it’s fangs. Holy shit, they were some gnarly looking fangs. Still, this thing’s lying there, wheezing, staring at me. I don’t think my airsoft gun hurt it THAT much, so maybe something else was going on. Anywho, I feel bad for it. It clearly is in shock, it’s tired, and it’s scared of me. So, I decide that I’m going to go back inside, call the person in charge of our volunteer organization. However, as soon as I walk away...the thing scampers off, sliding under the fence, and peddling away.

Not long afterwards, a friend of a friend said they picked up something weird on their trailcam.

It was pic. Fucking. Related.

It’s been years, now, but yeah, they’re absolutely real. I was not even a foot away from the thing. They get a bad rep, though. I believe they could be tamable.

2/2
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-01-01-52-48.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-01-01-52-48.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
That's just an ugly xoloitzcuintle
>>
>>19378455
Nuh-uh, those things don't drink blood. The fangs were different too. They weren't like normal dog teethy. Looked like they belonged on ome sort of bobcat or bat maybe by how jagged and sharp and pointy.
>>
>>19378417
>>19378508
What kind of fangs does Chupa-Chups have? Not all fangs are great for sucking blood. Do you think it just uses them to make holes in the prey animal then lick off the blood or does it have an uncharacteristic proboscis structure?
>>
File: fangs.jpg (42KB, 634x382px) Image search: [Google]
fangs.jpg
42KB, 634x382px
>>19378527
They wouldn't be able to suck shit. They're for puncturing...maybe tearing. I haven't seen it feed before, but the bodies of animals it got punctured in areas. Even though I just googled pic related, this is pretty much exactly what the teeth looked like, except the front two and bottom two were more pronounced.
>>
File: file.png (706KB, 570x793px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
706KB, 570x793px
>>19378579
It was a coyote with mange
>>
>>19377918
That's... a coyote with greyscale.
>>
>>19377918
clearly a wild doggo whos hair fell off

why are there so many brainlets on this board
>>
>>19378587
Maybe. I think, personally, that these things can be dogs, foxes, or any other canine, but need to suck blood for some reason.

I don't think they're their own species -- that's been disproven. I think they're genetic mutations with bad immunity and have something that makes them require blood.
>>
>>19378613

Has it really now? Where did this sighting take place? After all, while it could be that some bloodsucking cases are indeed merely puppers with mange, radically different descriptions of this creature have also been given over the years. Some of these descriptions are said to look absolutely nothing like this creature, but more like a scaly, short, bipedal extraterrestrial-sort of thing?
>>
>>19378642
Well that's the one in Puerto Rico.

The one I faced was like a doggo. And yeah, it was proven that they're genes or something is messed up, making them more susceptible to mange. I think it may go further than that what with them needing blood for some reason.

This happened to me in Louisville, Kentucky.
>>
>>19377923
>>19377941
>>19378161
>>19378193
>>19378455
>>19378609
>>19378612
nice try, illuminati
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.