[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the ruling class of the world have metahuman powers which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Gul'dan.jpg (163KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Gul'dan.jpg
163KB, 1024x1448px
Do the ruling class of the world have metahuman powers which aide their domination of earth?
>>
>>19377797
Your emotions dictate how your will is manifested
>>
>>19377826
Shut up.
>>
>>19377835
Why
>>
>>19377797
I doubt it. The ruling elite wouldn't experiment with themselves that way. With the lone possible exception of increased longevity. They don't and have no need to do the hard work themselves. If such powers exist they'd be mere footsoldiers. I doubt they'd ever have power enough to take over.
>>
File: us_federalreservesystem_seal.png (459KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
us_federalreservesystem_seal.png
459KB, 2000x2000px
>>19377797
They control little green pieces of paper so powerful that people kill each other over them, and these papers can even be used to buy the leadership of nations and mesmerize all. The place that prints these papers though is a fraud, but by using the term "federal" in its name, no one is the wiser of its establishment.
>>
>>19377860
Knowledge is power you really doubt some people posses enough knowledge to rule a spec of dust in this realm, that's a bit arrogant I feel, I also feel that they do have what laymen would label as powers but just as I said, knowledge is power so it's not that only they can wield it, just that they are the only ones who posses it
>>
>>19377835
damn. You'd throw away truth nuggets like that?

fuck, bro. You deserve to be slurmed...
>>
>>19377915
There is power and then there is power. They control people or entities who work under them.
>>
>>19377937
They will come around, I myself get angry at times and I do really enjoy it but I know that anger will manifest itself around me, the key is knowing what you want. If your still here censorship bro can I ask if you know what it is you want? Why do you feel you don't already have it? The thing about wanting is that it has no end, you may get what you want but because your so use to having the wanting feeling no matter how much you get you will be left wanting, surely the architect wasn't silly enough to allocated precious resources to such ungrateful and simple sprites
>>
>>19377961
Implying they have full control of a world and no control of emotions...
>>
>>19377992
Does the body want more air? more food?

Eloquent. But undeniable that man's need of want is entwined with it's will to know...where one draws its line to the other is the business of our own and not the other's.
>>
File: 1482602691618.jpg (32KB, 513x428px) Image search: [Google]
1482602691618.jpg
32KB, 513x428px
>>19377797
Yeah its called television, the best mind control device ever created. With the right stories at the right time you can have a whole society acting in exactly in the way you want. Even gas stations now have little televisions at the pumps so they can maintain the illusion.
>>
>>19378111
This is true in my experience, I know I want to know more and experience more is what I'm saying I guess, my beef with wanting to have more not so much wanting to feel/experience/know
>>
>>19378178
Agree with you, whole heartedly.

Even knowing, my man. Even knowing can become a battle between want itself.

If we all wanted to live free, we could.
>>
>>19377797
Yes. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
Many would rather die than ever let you be free, or ascend to their levels.
>>
>>19378188
You are free, the creator is letting you experience everything you want, and all in your own time, like I said wanting is completely unproductive as long as your emotions don't suffer. I think everyone would do well to just slow down and make whatever moment they catch themselves in happy, fun or exciting instead of waiting for those things, even 30 seconds of bringing and making your own happiness will pay huge existential dividends
>>
>>19377797
yes
>>
>>19377797
Mmm no the world is changing and the old elites are not fit to run the new emerging world, the few who hold a large quantity of crypto currencies are the chosen new elite.
>>
File: superior_intellect.png (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
superior_intellect.png
7KB, 226x223px
No. The supernatural is not real. Reality is scarier than the supernatural because it is real, and very disturbing.
Elites have a lot of money. That kind of "power" pretty much elevates them to superhuman status. Access to information, influence, money to satisfy wants and desires. No ghosts or demons though. Those are only inside your mind.
>>
>>19377797
mostly no. the vast majority rely on wealth. things they dont understand they pay people to tell them whats what. they in many cases have no ambition aside from getting more money

i mean FFS a lot of them got conned by some scientist who were pissed off the rich had the nerve to demonize geneticist and related fields of science over dolly and to play up evangelical stuff and come to them loking to have their life spans extended in private research facilities in the pacific nations. so they used gene therapy to patch in genetic disorders into those old fucks and even some young fucks

the ruling class now is comprised of those that accepted their own mortality and people whos dna looks like spaghetti code found on github

only a select few were ever special or had the presence of mind to know when a real opportunity presented itself
>>
>>19378415
>got to doctor scientist
>it's a /sci/entist
>gets h@ckediddled
The power of the anon has never been higher holy shit
>>
People have given a lot of ideas and they are not wrong.

This material world is their dominion and their tool. Most are enslaved to it by their ignorance. Artificial food, "purified" water, the monetary system and consumerism, useless pharmaceuticals, and media of all kinds to distract us from creating and reacting.
>>
Yes, the 1% and the Illuminati are all actually Stand users.
>>
NO
And playing into this sort of myth is only weakening you in the fight against the -real- ruling class of the world

And even if you're right, we have no means to challenge a class such as that, which we have never even truly seen, meaning if you really want to stop the elites, you're going to have to start with the regular, human overclass
>>
>>19378256
This is the magic we, the masses, wield.

Slowing down, focusing our intent, summoning an emotion and putting that into action. Always in the moment.

That is our magic against the forms of control our overlords employ. We can expose them so easily. We have been and already are.
>>
Don't use magic to deal with problems that aren't magical. Isn't that the general rule of thumb? In any case, magic isn't really magic. It's just the way the world works that most people are unaware of. All humans possess capabilities to certain extents, for example, RVing.
>>
>>19378992
Yep. It's within all of us because it's not really a power or ability. It's how things were designed to be.

Also... I use magic with every thought and action. I try to. That is how you begin to see that which inhibits your energy, your perception, your frequency.

Then, I use magic at every chance to summon my willpower to change myself for the better. Magic is not something to only happen at a specific time or for a specific thing, just like meditation isn't something to perform for an hour a day twice a week.

The more you practice, the more you are always employing your will, emotion, and ego no matter what is going on in your present moment.
>>
https://youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
>>
>>19378984
Wew I like that
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.