[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2Spooky4Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: spudercat.jpg (182KB, 1023x725px) Image search: [Google]
spudercat.jpg
182KB, 1023x725px
Whats the scariest thing you have ever saw, and whats also the scariest thing you can think of?
>>
File: Vampire_bat_skeleton_face.jpg (280KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire_bat_skeleton_face.jpg
280KB, 800x600px
vampires are actually real
they just refuse to transform from bats into humans
>>
>>19376814
Encountering the spudercat
>>
I was having these awful nightmares about these weird creatures slowly creeping towards my window. I have my outside lights on, and they glitch in and out of existence, every time getting a little bit closer. In my dreams i ask my mom if she can see them, but she just shakes her head and casually walks away as the things get closer. About six months ago they finally made it over the fence and one put its hand on my window looking at me. I woke up sobbing like a little girl and couldn't sleep for two days I was so scared. They'll pop up in other dreams of mine once in awhile, but I haven't had a nightmare focused on them since. I don't know what they are for sure, but my gut says they're aliens, and after talking to my mom in real life she said she once lost time after seeing a strange light outside her window when she was younger.
It makes me feel nauseous thinking about it.
>>
>>19377161
Creepy 0_0
>>
File: 1354690591970.jpg (127KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1354690591970.jpg
127KB, 1600x1200px
>>19376814
>6 eyes
Welp, now I'm not spooked at all.
>>
>>19376814
that picture is horrifying :(
>>
>>19376814
I was coming out of the shower and drying myself with a towel when there was a worm crawling on my chest.

I spazzed out in fear, shaking it off and I saw it flying on the ground but never saw it again after it crawled under a shelf. I went to the doc immediately after but he didn't diagnose anything. I swear I saw it and felt it.

The scariest thing for me would be seeing that worm again on/under my skin or in the toilet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.