[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Daviid ike just a NUT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: thghdfhgf.jpg (4KB, 312x170px) Image search: [Google]
thghdfhgf.jpg
4KB, 312x170px
Is Daviid ike just a NUT?
>>
Decide for yourself
>>
>>19376766
definitely not a not, might be wrong or being fed misinformation in some areas, but generally on the mark
>>
>>19376766
years ago I would have said yes. As time goes on i'm beginning to agree with much of what he says.
>>
File: 1405765856572.jpg (59KB, 441x539px) Image search: [Google]
1405765856572.jpg
59KB, 441x539px
The Serpent Archons!
>>
nOT HE IS a NUT WELL with much money
>>
even if hes right, what can ya do about it?
>>
>>19376792
>on the mark
In the sense that David Icke fans are marks and he’s playing them
>>
>>19376766
>Anonymous

Yoy Don't belong here nooob!
>>
>>1937676 He is a shill just like Alex Jones.
>>
>>19376766
>>19377190
Wow I definitely answered op here..Shill technologies lul.
>>
>>19376766
He's one of the smartest men to ever live. Have you heard about Saturn?
>>
>>19376766
Completely crackers.
>>
He's just your garden variety narcissist with a dash of messiah complex.
>>
He makes me go jizz
>>
He found a good way to make a living selling books to people getting monthly mental health welfare money.
>>
>>19376766
Honestly I think he is controlled opposition. They let him exist and even give him some press because it serves to discredit any legitimate opposition.
>>
Nah, what he says is pretty much correct. All religions agree. You just don't like his aesthetic.

Demons (christian)
Reptilian (Icke)
Body Thetans (scientoligy)

Demiurge (gnostic/icke)
Yhvh/Satan (christian)
Xenu (scientology)
Saturn (Greek)

Elites with their Bihemian grove, Masonic rituals, skull and bones, Thule society, ariosophy. They've always had crazy rituals

Reagan's and their astrology
Hilary mentions Moloch.
Epstein has his temple for pedophilia.
Rothchuldes masquerade party.
CERN tunnel pagan ritual.
Mormons and their temple rituals.
Joseph Smith was to be the theocratic president in their plan.
UN connected to Alice Bailey and theosophy.
Robert Muller and his occult views.
The Masonic symbolism on dollar and DC in america.

Griff, famous rapper, claims record companies do rituals to enchant records. Masonic symbolism for Kanye, Jay Z, Rhianna, Katy Perry, ECT.

Blood sacrifice if you believe the conspiracy theories. Franklin coverup, The Finders, Ted Gunderson.

Two top UFO scientists, Jacques Vallee and the American dude, both come to the conclusion that UFO phenomenon is interdemensional entities not interstellar. High ups in the US and world governments have mentioned UFOs.

Look up William Coppers Mystery Babylon.

Pic related, most prominent New Age religion popularizers were Luciferian.
>>
>>19376766
I've seen his lectures... and they're just that to me, lectures. They're interesting, but I don't see why anyone would actually take his word on it.

I'm not saying he's right or wrong, but does he ever talk about how he reached his conclusions or why he believes what he believes?

I'm not even against the idea of extra-dimensional beings trying to influence us. I mean, I'm a Christian, and that's literally one way of describing what The Bible is all about. Satan is literally figured as a snake and a dragon (inherently serpentine and reptilian).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.