[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex magick and the stuff we don't know about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (60KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
60KB, 480x360px
so recently i was browsing some occult stuff/stories (borderline pasta's) and videos online.

so i was sitting one day and thinking: what is the purpose of all those occult rituals? i started doing my own research.
seem like animals have alot to do with occultism and symbolism in the occult, so i dig deeper - what i found was disturbing. it appears that some form of sex magick can impregnate humans and even animals in order to give birth to monsters/demons etc.

how much of it you think is true? and if it is true, what is the purpose behind it?
>>
>>19376575
A lot of it just comes from spooky dooky stories. However, there are reasons to include sex in a ritual, especially if it has to do with combining male and female forces or bring fertility to the world.

It can also be a way to worship sex deities.

As far as fucking animals goes... nah, it's just an excuse to practice bestiality.
>>
>>19376575
Occultism is all a sham. The purpose is mainly social and the rituals are all an act. Nothing ever happens that is called occult that is beyond feelings.

Not saying there is nothing /x/-worthy out there.
>>
sex bump
>>
>>19376628
>>19376669
Right right, nothing abnormal here, go back to netflix and mcdonalds. Oh you want a burger? SUREE BURGERES FOR EVERYONEE OCCULTISM ISNT REAL I LOVE

On a side note op, what animal do you think they would use to birth a baby? The bigger the animal, the bigger the creature given forth? What do you think would be the ideal animal?

15 Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, fall on your
faces and worship. That one is your Father."
- Gospel of thomas
>>
>>19376575
The climatic sex emotions you get from climax in sex can be bound by the X during the climax phase, thus manifesting with that emotional state.

In today's modern world that feeling has been saturated and weakened.
>>
>>19378182
>what animal?

well from the two accounts that i read about it was a dear and a wolf.
i actually wouldn't know since im not into occult, but i thought there are some occult people who aren't larping
>>
>>19379313

some of us aren't larping no, i've only ever been honest about my own experiences

though when you learn some occult teaching you can see that even some of the larpers are putting grains of truth into what they're saying

/x/ just needs a bullshit filter

i've attempted sigils with sex/masturbation as part of them, and i've also had sexual experiences that have had spiritual aspects to them

but i don't know any specifics about what you're talking about, and i'm still gauging the results of those sigils as they were longterm investments

i have noticed opportunities and steps that have presented themselves to go in those directions (that i've taken), but one could argue that it's a matter of mindset and openness to those things rather than the sigil itself

only way to learn this kind of thing is to give it all a try though, so i have been with everything i encounter pretty much

i've seen enough without trying to see anything,now i'm learning about what's there when i look
>>
>>19378389

i'd disagree with that sentiment, i've had plenty of deep sexual experiences (granted some of them have been drug and alcohol related, but even without that)

it really depends, sometimes sex is completely empty but other times it isn't

i've had sexual experiences where myself and the other person couldn't feel where one of us started and the other one ended and it was like just being a part of each other and existing just in that pleasure; just literally drowning in sensation and each other

and i've had sex that's just been wanting to get off to get off with the same person

sure in many cases people fail to experience deep connections now because a lot in life prevents that, but if it's what someone seeks there's nothing saturated or weak about it
>>
File: biblehistory.gif (219KB, 1772x2250px) Image search: [Google]
biblehistory.gif
219KB, 1772x2250px
>>19378182
>Gospel of Thomas
Why the Heresy?
>>
>>19376628
Does someone can find me french people to have magick-sex with ?
>>
>>19379558
interesting.

well let me tell you about my sources.
the first one is a straight up pasta, but the thing is there was a youtube video that came with it - it was banned from every video hosting service because it was visually disgusting. (as they say, might have been pure cinematics and good acting).

the other is apparently a true story from a paranormal forum that is very well hidden, i consider myself very good when it comes to finding this shit and all i got was just one story, and not even the forum which i mentioned.

im less interested about the details and more interested about the possibility itself. this could be the ultimate proof that there something beyond the world of living - HOWEVER i understand why the people who practice this stuff would want it to be private as possible and far away from regular society
>>
>>19380872

i tend to be private just because it's generally not seen as acceptable

when i'm with other people who i know may be open though then i'm open

i have to feel people out first, it's been hard for me to accept a lot of this though i do practice since i had a calling dream (my ex called it one) and visitation dreams afterwards involving dionysus

i didn't know anything about him until it all started, and my research based on my dreams went alongside the mythology and symbolism that's associated with him

before all this i would've just thought of him as the fat, sloppy, disney stereotype because it was all i was exposed to

however on no level was that what i encountered

my sources are largely from experience, drugs, dreams, meditation, women etc not so much actual research

when i encounter possible larpers i look through what they say, and i take things from there

when you know what you're looking for you can find it when you sort through things

i don't bother larping personally because i see no point in it, when i'm honest people either will think i'm larping or they'll believe me and that's enough of a mask as far as i'm concerned

meanwhile everyone in my life takes this kind of thing seriously when it's me involved because of all the weirdness that's always been there
>>
>>19380893
again, i understand that privacy in such matters is of the utmost importance. people aren't just risking their own lives but also other things in the process - in order to obtain powers that are beyond human capabilities.

im not saying you are larping, im just saying that even people who practice the occult don't have the tools or the information that ""other"" people might have in order to perform certain rituals. and when a certain information is hidden everywhere you look, this is where it things are the most interesting.
things are not always what they seem.
>>
>>19380926

sorry i'm drunk i might have said things wrong, i was just talking about the larpers rather than assuming i was one

you seem rather open minded so it didn't cross my mind

you're right though it's intriguing to see so much information and knowledge hidden throughout everything here, it's a little frustrating for me honestly because really what i'd like is some level of guidance

my ex did this ritual against my will that basically tore everything down and i was left to deal with a lot of it on my own, now i'm just sort of flailing

it helps being able to sort things out a bit, but it's frustrating as well especially given the climate around this sort of thing

i do understand the fear people have, having been on the receiving end of a strong ritual i wasn't ok with in the first place really opened my eyes to how legitimate that fear and anger can be, but still... it sucks in a lot of ways too you know?
>>
File: einstein.jpg (696KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
696KB, 2048x1536px
>>19376669
get a brain you utter buffoon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.