[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey uh what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: spook.gif (40KB, 450x482px) Image search: [Google]
spook.gif
40KB, 450x482px
> phone googling shit by itself; ive checked for malware multiple times and haven't seen anything.
> im pretty good at tech
> dad does computer security shit for a living and has over 18 years, longer than ive been on this earth; i ask him about it. he cant find anything suspicious either
> put protective wards up around room; pisses off energies around the house
> doors opening and closing, shit falling over or going flying without anything touching it
> get caught up in school and work, forget to refresh my rooms wards for a while
> one night, they break when im almost asleep
> feel room fill with same energy
> books suddenly fly off of my bookshelf
> text friend and sleep at his hosue instead
> go back next day, fix books, put up stronger wards around house
> some peace and quiet at home
> shit follows me
> same shit that was going on at home goes on where ever i go
> weird shit goes on with any computer or phone that i touch
> things moving or opening on screen without me touching it; music turns on or off at random; entire fucking computers turning on and off for no reason
> friends feel the same shit too when im around

any idea what this is \x\?
>>
>security work for 18 years
>longer than I've been on this earth
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>19376214

> over 18 years
> over

i'm 18 years old. i don't really have a perfect timeline of his life. i just know that he's been at it for at least, but probably more than, 18 years.
>>
>>19376170
what's it googling?
>>
>>19376170
Voice misrecognition and miscalibrated screens. Modern mobiles are full of shit by design. You're also cursed 'cause why not.
>>
>>19376170
Thats crazy i use to trip balls and played around with "vibrations" whatever. Anyway one time phone schitzed out and the screen changed into a loading screen ive never seen before completely black with the phone essentially not responding, didnt look like any update ive ever seen, no logos, just weird phrasing like "a new platform will be created" probably just some chinese malware or something but whats weird is i "felt" it happening like i was making it happen without pressing anything, then i took the battery out because fuck that lol. Weirder stuff than that, but thats the craziest phone based story.
>>
>>19376307
i've tried recalibrating it, not only does it not fix it but i'm talking about things happening when there is physically nothing touching it.

the first thing i do when i get a new phone is turn off voice recognition shit. i'm pretty paranoid when it comes to security. also, my computer does this despite not having a mic plugged in + not having a mic built into it.

and yeah, my phones shit, a lot of computers i use and come across are shit, but the same things happen regardless of quality.

>>19376250

nothing relevant. there's a few tech blogs dicussing security, and a smosh page (?) that pops up.
>>
File: IMG_2470.png (640KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2470.png
640KB, 640x1136px
I swear to God this happened while I was in the shower and listening to a podcast. Phone stopped the podcast and went to YouTube typed in tell me what you want and clicked a video by Spice Girls and I've never looked that song up before
>>
>>19376870
It happened 30 minutes ago and my gf wasn't pranking me because she was at the church
>>
My last phone was a Samsung and I woke up one morning with a photo on it that I assume was taken inside my room at night (based on the lighting and time/date) containing an object in it that looked like a silhouetted walkie talkie beside my bedroom door handle. That phone was password protected and I didn't take the photo or download it. As it always happens, I don't have the photo. It was exactly as described though. Probably totally benign but it made me uncomfortable enough to delete it after staring at it for a while, trying to figure it out.

I've also moved since then. Odd things tended to happen at that place like hearing footsteps outside my room at night even though everyone was asleep, I checked for a source time and time over. The odd happenings wernt the cause for the move of course, but I haven't experienced anything quite like that since.
>>
File: PANIC.jpg (34KB, 296x368px) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.jpg
34KB, 296x368px
>>19376927
creepy shit man

but that reminds me; i should probably mention what ive been using for the past few years.

i've had samsung, motorola, iphones, etc, and have cycled through more apps than i can remember for music. its happened universally, across all devices. sometimes it'll be songs i have downloaded, sometimes it'll be songs that i've never even heard of before.

also

> be 15
> 3am
> up all night because insomnia
> trying to get some sleep
> phone is on the other side of the room
> "i cant decide" by the scissor sisters starts playing at max volume

songs play at random times. most of the time it doesn't bother me that much beyond being weird, and the songs are not actually threatening (i was actually introduced to a pretty neat band via random music playing), but this moment has stayed with me because of how i nearly had a heart attack when it happened
>>
>>19376870
it wanted to tell you what it really really wants
>>
>>19376876
is she hot?
>>
>>19376287
Searching.
>>
>>19376170
roomate informed me that some computer systems ahve began creating their own language to communicate together, neuronetworks are beginning to do their own thing. Throw all your electronics in the toilet while you still can op
>>
>>19377581
maybe the ghost wants to be his lover
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.