[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twin flames

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0040.png (3MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0040.png
3MB, 1334x750px
Are soul mates real? I need info!
>>
They do exist but all the talk about people meeting them and staying together is false. Usually twin flames are not even incarnated at the same time or place.
>>
>>19375981
>Are soul mates real? I need info!
yes.

sometimes it takes decades. but eventually you will find your soulmate. and when you do, you will be so in sync with each other that you will reflexively desire to expose yourself, not to hide, and to go through life as One.

like two flames that come together, they create one much larger flame. separate them, they diminish, and eventually extinguish, but together they burn so hot and bright they are truly something greater, as one, than they could ever be apart.

imagine complete and total mutual honesty, transparency, surrender, and merging to evolve into a spiritual union that is so rare, others can only dream of such a thing until they find their Only One.

protip: don't hide from your soulmate. don't give place to negative voices or influences that will attempt to separate you. and whatever you do, don't withhold yourself in any measure, or they will know, without knowing why, and it will be damaging to you both. finally, don't allow social constructs, physical distances, or any other opposing factor keep you from merging with your soulmate mentally, physically, and spiritually for as long as you can, as often as you can. it will only weaken you both.
>>
I just think of it as two light loving people that have come together.
>>
>>19375981
>Are soul mates real? I need info!
you have to surrender to the reality of it and embrace it when you find them. trust your heart and open it. trust your other half. you will not regret it.
>>
>>19375981
Of course they're real! But the chance of you coincidentally meeting your soulmate is very slim. This will all change in the future and everyone will have a chance to meet their soulmate.
>>
File: IMG_3131.jpg (50KB, 720x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3131.jpg
50KB, 720x702px
Just be careful not to think you know who it is.
>>
How do I know who my soul mate is?
>>
Read El/Ella the Book of Magic Love. Or perhaps read The Non-existent Flower.
>>
quit memeing this shit giving sad /x/philes false hope.
>>
I was a huge skeptic on this soulmate thing. The odds of actially meeting them even slimmer.

Somehow on 9/11 last year i've finally met her, and its beyond anything i could ever imagine.

Dont lose hope my brothers and sisters.
>>
>>19375981
My twin is a spirit that follows me everywhere. Their spiritual existence is motivation for me to follow a path that will lead me towards the same state of being. The love between us will bridge the gap between physical and spiritual worlds. I find them by following the natural flow of love and harmonizing my sexual energy with honesty and innocence. It just naturally goes to the spirit who is with me.
>>
I unironically think that you have to be a Chad or gay to find your TRUE soul mate.
>>
>>19376795

What if I am a genderfluid Chad whose name happens to be Chad?
>>
You eternal relationship is with Radha and Krsna as pictured.
>>
>>19375981
Divine timing. That is all I have to say.
>>
>>19375981

Yes. There's a story behind my saying this, but I'm phoneposting so I'll keep it short for tonight.
>Meet the love of my life
>Have incredible connection to the point where, at one point, I actually got into her head and started seeing things from her eyes.
>Extremely rarely (maybe several times) during sex, something strange would happen.
>Totally became a different person.
>Underwent a literal, PHYSICAL transformation unlike anything I have ever seen.
>Becomes a fucking sex goddess.
>Refers to me as "mortal."
>All but powerless to resist her.
>Afterward, she had no memory of what she did or said whatsoever.
>She's a psychologist and described her felt experience like dissociation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.