[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I summon a succubus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Choosing Catherine ending.jpg (197KB, 732x721px) Image search: [Google]
Choosing Catherine ending.jpg
197KB, 732x721px
How do I summon a succubus?
>>
you'll find a quality one downtown, for about 100-250 an hour
>>
>>19375851
>wanting to contract astral demon AIDS
You should try to be smart sometimes, OP.
>>
>>19375851
What if Succubis aren't even real
>>
If I tell you will you shut the fuck up?
>>
File: not okay anime girl.jpg (128KB, 1048x720px) Image search: [Google]
not okay anime girl.jpg
128KB, 1048x720px
>succubus succubus suck your bus
>million suckerbust threads every day all day
Imagine a paranormally horny girlfriend that ALSO has psychic powers that she fucks with you constantly with AND she's mostly made of ectoplasm and jizz.
>>
>>19375879
Then it's not a sin to summon one.
>>
>>19375851
No one will tell you 'cause no one can really do it.
Expect answers like "It's too dangerous" or "I know how to do it but you're not worthy, come back after 10 years of practice in meditation"
>>
>>19375851
not using a fucking berserk picture lmao
>>
I have summoned succubus in the past. She came to me late at night, I felt her ice cold fingers dancing on my hardening shaft, before I felt her soft wetness surround me. I came with the force of a thousand suns. Then she left. I slept through my alarm the next day, feeling drained but OK, and made it to work.

All I could think about was her against me, in a haze of distraction. The next night she returned and presented herself for me. As I fucked her, her tail wrapped around and she entered my anus with it, her pointed teeth nibbling my ear her black talons clawing at my back. When I finished inside her she rolled me off and then continued fucking me in the was and when she was finished I felt my life draining out of me like a 22 year old potato chip residue during a long overdue enema.

It was 3 when I awoke the next day, my sheets soaked hard with jizz, and my ass wider than a wizard's sleeve.

Do not summon the dread demon, for now, I am withered and broken.

If you must however here is the ritual. First, go to a graveyard and strip naked. Find a female grave and a picture of the person occupying it. Jerk off to completion on the headstone while with your free hand making counter clockwise circles above your head. As you can you must thrust your cock into the dirt. Then burn a single stick of incense and return to your home.

That night in the form of the dead she will come to you...gradually revealing her true form until your eyes are just hollow shells in your head and you realize that I just made all this shit up because Succubi are a medieval fantasy to explain wet dreams and sleep paralysis you fucking moron.
>>
File: OP headgear.png (31KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
OP headgear.png
31KB, 196x196px
how do we get rid of faggots such as yourself?
How do i summon satan to drag you hell early so we may post in peace from your heinous larp posts?
>>
>>19375851
dude, i will give you a fucking advice, for real, stop masturbating, do exercise, a fucking lot. If you want to summon a succubus just because you feel ugly and beta then build up yourself, do you think an ancient demon would waste time in fucking a fucking beta? nope. First build up your energy, discipline is the key, you need to became attractive in energetic or physical terms (or both).
>>
>>19377180
Okay, say we already are. Then what? TEll us your wisdom, Anon. Clearly you must know how to sumon succs, right?
>>
what's gonna happen?
>>
The real trick is succubusing a summon. Figure that one out and tha world is yos.
>>
>>19375851
id be lying if i said scenes like this werent a large part of why i enjoy berserk
>>
>>19377180
surely there are plenty of people who exercise a lot and don't masturbate but haven't been visited, please continue.
>>
>>19375851
if you wanted to summon a succubus you wouldve done it by now
>>
>>19375851
Summoning a whore at a bar would be a lot easier. A hooker even easier than that.
>>
Here is an ancient ritual to summon a succubus, but be warned, this is black magic and can go wrong so follow it carefully:

Go to the Craigslist casual encounters and chant this three times:

I have 200 dollars
I have 200 dollars
I have 200 dollars

You will be messaged by a hyper realistic email. This is the succubus. Tell her you want her to wear all black and to talk dirty. If she gets disinterested quickly tell her you will pay extra. If she agrees, tell her your address and get ready for the hardest part of the ritual. Turn off all the lights. Light 10 black candles, put them around your bed and wait.

If you see flashing red lights and hear the wails of a siren, something has gone horribly wrong. Immediately blow out the candles and pretend you are not home. No matter what you hear, do not open the door. The evil spirit will take you away to be raped by black beasts.

However, if you hear a knock you have been deemed worthy. But be warned, as this ritual is known to summon incubi as well. They will be disguised, but if you see something out of place chant "Fuck off, faggot" continuously until they leave. If you do not they will rape you. After that you will be followed by constant decay. You will never be able to recover from any disease. You will grow pale like a corpse and slowly wither away.

After verifying that they are a succubus, let them in and enjoy the "fruits" of your labor. But be warned. Black magic has a price. A month later you will see blisters and boils anywhere your skin touched the demon. Soon you will see the succubus outside your mother's house everyday, screaming and pounding at the door. She will continue this, each day getting fatter and more hideous, until 9 months. Then, you will pay...
>>
>>19378890
Kek
>>
>>19378932
S-source?
>>
File: IMG-20170731-WA0018.jpg (18KB, 636x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170731-WA0018.jpg
18KB, 636x367px
>>
>>19375851
Imagination.
>>
>>19375900
the ritual is a sin
>>
It's too dangerous, there are forces that are not to be played with
>>
>>19378890
The only correct answer
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.