[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the shill infestation as bad here as on fucking /pol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1501046335992.jpg (167KB, 2048x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1501046335992.jpg
167KB, 2048x1356px
remember to do not listen to shills who derail and insult threads

or try to debunk
>>
Because despite having only a fraction as many users, we are just as dangerous as they are. We must be derailed in equal amounts, but not equal proportion.
>>
>>19375534
>"do not listen to shills who derail and insult threads or try to debunk"
In other words surrender your higher thought, do not apply critical thinking to shit like ancient aliens and whatnot and become an autistic believer in tulpas and shit
>>
>>19375550
>do not listen to shills
Don't be a faggot. Shills are people who try to guide people's beliefs. To not listen to them means to apply critical thought and, ie., think for yourself. "Hurr durr I listened to a shill so I must be enlightened now" is the type of behavior we want to get rid, which directly involves not listening to fucking shills.
>>
>>19375534
Because racists and hippies are equally dumb and gullible
>>
File: 1479744074136.png (33KB, 325x326px) Image search: [Google]
1479744074136.png
33KB, 325x326px
>>19375534
>or try to debunk
>>
File: 1499187103354.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1499187103354.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>
>>19375582
>" people who try to guide people's beliefs"
The very definiton of every single debate or the word "argument".
By that logic you yourself are a "shill" since you are trying to "guide" people's beliefs/perspective about who or what they should be believing.
maths a bitch aint it
>>
This board is dead. For every actual thread there are tobs of RP shit, obvious baits and retards calling everything fake, not to mention the tons of threads complaining about the board itself.
There's no salvation. We lost.
>>
>>19375603
Fuck you. You're nobody. I'm not saying this to shitpost, I'm saying it because you're on fucking 4chan. You're one guy, one guy I'm disagreeing with. Nobody else has made your argument, you did. It was all you. You are the only one, possibly on this entire board, who things shill need to be protected in any way. You are the only one trying to defend shills. Nobody will listen to you.

And because I'm just some other faggot anon, nobody will listen to me either. You have no reason to listen to me. You don't even have a reason to listen to me about thinking for yourself, or even what constitutes a shill. You can disagree arbitrary, as belligerently as you like. I'm not trying to sway you or anyone else. Everyone here thinks for themselves to some degree or they'd get spooked real fucking fast and disappear just as quickly.

Now take a step back and realize that I'm not shitposting or cursing you, I'm making an argument that we're both irrelevant. I cursed at you, in line with supporting my argument that neither of our posts will affect any one or any thing. Reread the first two paragraphs of my post with the understanding that we're both anonymous and there's nothing for either of us to take personally in this disagreement.

Then come back and say it to my fucking face.

Calling me a shill... Fuck that guy.
>>
>>19375693
top kek the amount of rage triggered by one word "shill" goddamn you really are mentally subnormal aren't you ?
almost proud of myself.

I do not , however , dissagree with the fact that all of this (the shit you me and others post) is irrelevant.
I just get a kick out of the fact that a simple word got you so worked up its like if i called a black person a spearchucker at his own wedding, holy shit fun is fun.
yours truly Skankhunt42
>>
>>19375582
>>19375534
stop contaminating the gene pool any further and fucking kill yourself you autistic piece of shit
>>
>>19375754
>yours truly Skankhunt42
I laughed IRL.
>>
>>19375754
What a puny excuse for a living person. Please do the universe a favour and end yourself.
>>
File: sk.jpg (18KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
sk.jpg
18KB, 404x404px
>>19375823
how about a dick in your mouth
>>
File: bitch.png (177KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
177KB, 697x768px
>>19375837
>>
Please don't bring up that piece of garbage containment board on /x/ or anywhere else on 4chan, thanks.
>>
Shills are anyone you pussies disagree with. That's all it is.
>>
>>19375988
I disagree, friend.
>>
>>19375582
except thats what debating is my dude, the purpose is to change the thinking of another person by broadening their views, though not necessarily change their beliefs

the problem is, the moment you try to bring up any sort of logic to this board, the roleplayers or just conspiracy guys go ape.

I mean that's the fun part of the board, the endless speculation and "what if"'s, but sometimes people take it way too seriously both on the debunking and roleplaying side.

99% of everything on this board is not real, it is as simple as that. you may as well grab the descriptor text from /b/ -

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

and that could sum up this board pretty well.
>>
>>19375534
Because the quality of threads is shit. It's the same catalog every fucking week.
'Hur hur are vampires real?'
'How do I summon a succubus?'
'I am enlightened and mystical and special

I mean shit, there is no quality pasta any more, 0 convincing hoaxes, and conspiracy theories that make no sense.

The 'shilling' as you put it is happening because the content is so far in the shitter that it is one with the porcelain lining it.
>>
>>19376003
It would also break suspension of disbelief, which is not what people want when they come to a spooky board.
>>
>>19376030
yeah that is true

>>19376008
also this, but it's been like this for so long
>>
>>19375585
as you? xD
>>
>>19375534
>or try to debunk
>Don't listen to logic or evidence of fakery
>>
>>19376003
You honestly feel the shills are trying to expand my point of view? I mean the paid ones not the ones who do it for fun and actually usually get a kekle outta me
>>
>>19375534
>or try to debunk

It goes against everything I am as a user of 4chan to listen to this. Op is a faggot until proven otherwise.
>>
>>19375789
Shill spotted
>>
>>19377800
its this type of paranoia that people laugh at this board for
>>
>>19375534
You know I like talking about mysterious and shit like that, but sometimes people say the most retarded fucking things you can't help but shred them with just a little bit of logic.

Like come the fuck on now, someone in the other thread was telling me that it's impossible to build the pyramids today. Then he said they were like 60,000 years old. Really?
>>
>>19377774
Shut up Ricardo..
>>
>>19377865
lol ok bye
>>
>>19377865
>>19377869

Better now?
>>
>>19375534
>Everyone who disagrees with my POV is a shill
>Why are there so many shills
Gee idk anon.
>>
>>19377809
You think that's bad you should see my posts on /g/
>caring that people make fun of your anonymous image posting
Is this the kind of autism that 4churos always get mad fun of for
>>
>>19377883
Yeah man use a tripcode and watch em go nuts
>>
>>19377891
K
>>
>>19375534
We don't have a shill problem. we have a content problem. All the good topics get ignored while shit like magic, remote viewing, and vampires shit up page one for hours if not days. There are a fuckton of legitimate paranormal topics of discussion. That doesn't mean some shit isn't laughably ridiculous and the exclusive domain of roleplaying larpers. Don't support those fuckers. Maybe support their decision to take their own lives and improve the average content of the board.
>>
>>19377938
>lists three of the most legitimate topics of the board
Ah it's not a paid shill guys just someone who is upset about lack of succubi content, no need to project bro we all fap to it
>>
>>19377883
why is /g/ so easy to upset
>>
>>19377965
I'm not mad, quite the contrary as I'm rather enjoying our little back and forth
>tipping of fedoras commences
>>
Anyone else read JSE?
>>
>>19375534
Because they can use tabs
>>
>>19375534
>Debunking bullshit means you're a shill

Nice meme dude
>>
File: 3__21_.jpg (42KB, 957x600px) Image search: [Google]
3__21_.jpg
42KB, 957x600px
>>19375534
>OP is a fucking Shill!
Debunking is a way to root out bullshit and to get to the truth, thusly making true paranormal events more evident.
By cutting out debunking you're basically saying that deep down you don't believe any of this could ever be true.
>Get out you dirty Shill
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.