[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My witch theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_3053.jpg (28KB, 220x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3053.jpg
28KB, 220x323px
Do you believe in genuine witches? How do you recognize them in your life?
>Supposed witches are real: who would they be?
>They are typically very lucky and unlucky to their inconvenience.
>They are what "normies" relentlessly find a way to find an irrational fear and hatred for (that is not to say being a witch is anything special or rare on this overpopulated rock.)
>Some witches might master memearrow above to be irrationally convincing and charismatic with these powerless "normies".
>Witches continue to experience the paranormal regardless of what faith they subscribe or unsubscribe to.
>>
>>19375102
Hmm mind if i ask why you picked that picture?
>>
>>19375102
>Do you believe in genuine witches?

Yes. I am one and know several others.

>How do you recognize them in your life?

Most of them hide in plain sight. It's hard to explain how we recognize each other, exactly, but there are a lot of ways to broadcast who you are without normies realizing. A lot of witches these days don't bother hiding what they are into because they're proud of it.

>Supposed witches are real: who would they be?

Many of the witches I know practice a craft that is a family tradition which has been handed down through generations. They could literally be anyone you know.

I am and have always been incredibly lucky. This is part of what convinced me of my own power.

>They are what "normies" relentlessly find a way to find an irrational fear and hatred for

Some definitions of "occult": beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.
secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated. hidden from view.

Humans fear the unknown. Of course they are going to fear witches and the occult, in general.

>irrationally convincing and charismatic with these powerless "normies"

I am a skeptical witch and accept that I may be wrong and magic might not exist. It doesn't matter to me because whatever I'm doing is working. I always had a talent for these things, but I have definitely become more irrationally convincing and charismatic as a result of my craft.

>Witches continue to experience the paranormal regardless of what faith they subscribe or unsubscribe to.

Also usually true.

I'll be here for a bit if you have any more questions.
>>
File: perception check.jpg (59KB, 696x512px) Image search: [Google]
perception check.jpg
59KB, 696x512px
Go to your local bullshit crystal shop where hippies hang out. They might have "practicioners" there. They can do little tarot readings and read your aura.
Witches never really went extinct. They just have day jobs.
>>
>>19375202
Because of what it means to me.
I'm not sure why it does. I'm pretty far from Nord as it gets without being black.
>>
>>19375290
Norse paganism is an open belief system that was/is practiced by a lot more than just white people.

If you feel pulled toward the Allfather, there is a reason.

Fun fact: Odin learned seiĆ°r (magic) from Freyja, making him the first male witch in Norse mythology.
>>
File: IMG_3147.jpg (87KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3147.jpg
87KB, 945x531px
>>19375224
>>19375241
If I was a witch, I would be very careful about who I told if anyone. Even if I showed clear interest in the occult and paranormal for a long time.
Probably because just being a suspected witch is bad enough. People seem to discriminate against witches all the time without ever realizing it. But also because I don't need everyone's opinion about a force more essential than the ideologies themselves, and they may not need mine either.
>>
>>19375301
Because knowledge is power. At least for the people equipped to utilize it. I'm more interested in devoting myself to the values themselves instead of any deity. But at the same time, Odin also embodies that ideal for me.
>>
File: 1492387354051.gif (989KB, 580x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492387354051.gif
989KB, 580x450px
>>19375311
The old phrase "witch hunt" is seldom used but it is indeed a terrible pair of words.
>>
>>19375301
Like Odin lost an eye, I was born lame. Not gonna lie and say it hadn't helped encourage me to study and practice my visual art instead of play sports, as athletic as I was otherwise.
Odin's image kinda shook me as a kid but now it reminds me I'm not an incomplete man.
>>
Lot's of blood witches in the world today. Odin doesn't like that. Weird how you posted him.
>>
>>19375352
Does blood witch imply you are born a witch period or it is genetic? Because I definitely have no "magickal" relatives.
The latter type tend to have some sort of inherent bone to pick with me now that you mention it.
>>
>>19375343
Correction. Odin sacrificed his eye for knowledge.
>>
>>19375578
Oh that's right, my bad. Sometimes I think one word and type another.
>>
>>19375378
No, I mean witches who mainly deal with rituals of blood, whether it be sacrifice, rape, consuming.
>>
>>19375739
>Rape
Wow, there's a new one
>>
>>19375224
If one wished to learn, where would they begin? The world seems rife with charlatans and neo-pagan spiritualists, but actual practitioners seem hard to find
>>
>>19375947
With exactly what experience are you determining that it's mostly just charlatans out there?
>>
>>19375947
Not trying to promote myself, but I have a blog all about witchcraft. If you'd like to contact me through there, I'd be happy to help you out.
http://odinnsdottir.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1492386712528.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492386712528.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
>>19375996
>gardening tips
>>
>>19375959
You don't need to be an experienced witch to tell that someone is trying to sell you their book(s). When someone has an entire library of publications, but never goes in to more than vague conjecture, yet makes equally vague and unsubstantiated claims about what they have or have not done, it stinks of pulp thriller fiction marketed to children and adults with too-active imaginations, too willing to bite down on any hook that is presented. I remember buying books like that when I was young.

>Mostly
Note use of phrase "Hard to Find", combined with above poster>>19375224 using phrase "Hide in plain sight". I never said "mostly"

>With what experience
I'm not a witch but there are other occult studies beyond witchcraft. Some are more closely related than others, but one learns, in life, how to discern intent, especially if they're already familiar with a social setting or group (Or, in this case, related group).

>>19375996
Thank you; I will check out your blog. Perhaps you'll hear from me, in the future.
>>
>>19375102
Yeah,they're real though most modern ones spotting them is like spotting vegans. Anyone can be a witch anyone can practice magic but usually its alternative types that are witches,or academics.
>>
Witchcraft is bad. All types, even though seem different all are originated by evil. Don't fool yourself. It's not cool. Does it work? I'm sure it does for some people. It's still bad.

Witchcraft and many other practices are just designs of evil to prevent you from a relationship from your creator, God.
>>
>>19375224
this is correct.
>>
>>19375378
No it means you practice blood magic
>>
>>19376026
Nah,some witchcraft is fine like white magic and some nature magic.
>>
>>19375739
Odin is associated with blood magic and ritual sacrifice. I have no idea what this person is saying.
>>
>>19375102

I get a sty in my eye.
>>
I am willing to believe that the occult exists, it is very interesting. A far majority of the new age shit you find is just to sell shit to loonies though.

>t.witch
https://youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM
>>
>>19375791
hey there new guy, good to be young amirite!
>>
>>19375343
That's really cool and I wish I had a connection to a god like that. l personally have always felt an affinity for Sarasvati on every level besides sobriety, but that's really not the same thing.
>>
>>19376819
t. people that wish they were magick because it seems cool
>>
>>19375996
OP here. Looking forward to more from your blog, bro.
>>
>>19376072

Numerology of this post = 8 (Saturn/Satan)

>>19376026

Numerology of this post = 7 (Spiritual insight)

Guess who's lying.
>>
>>19377373
Why are we bringing up numerology?
>>
>>19377391

Because it is truth.
>>
>>19377417
Well so is that cells are the building blocks of all life but that has nothing to do with what we're talking about.
>>
File: John_Dee_Ashmolean_224px.jpg (17KB, 224x308px) Image search: [Google]
John_Dee_Ashmolean_224px.jpg
17KB, 224x308px
>>19375102
>memearrow

Well... there are certainly people who call themselves "witches" nowadays. But then again there are also people who call themselves "vampires" and "werewolves," so... everything with a grain of salt, I suppose.

But from what I can tell, I've yet to see anyone described as a "witch" prior to the 20th century in anything but a negative way. All benevolent magic users are referred to as magicians, or wizards, or cunning men or women, or something of that sort.
>>
>>19377248

It has everything to do with it, you think some magic is fine and your post equaled that of the master of lies. The other guy warns about how all types of magic are designs of evil and breaks your contact with God, his post equals the number of spiritual insight. My post saying numerology is truth in regard to identifying these posts equals 3, the number of God.
>>
>>19377428

>>19377491
>>
>>19377491
What does Moloch have to do with magic? You have no contact with God.
>>
>>19377516

Congrats, that's the most retarded post I've read on /x/ this past month.
>>
>>19377591
If you have contact with God,prove it.
>>
>>19377491
Your Jewish zombie is no more morally superior than Krishna or Buddha, though he is much more similar to the dog-hater Mohammed or xenophobic Moses.
>>
>>19376378
I'm saying exactly that, ONLY ODIN is allowed to do this magic.
>>
>>19377491
>"witchcraft is bad"
>numerology
You're just sinking your ship to win at this point.
>>
>>19375322
Thats exactly what Asatru is.
You do not worship anyone, the "gods" are merely ideals.
You are the gods, we are the gods.
>>
What is this job magic you speak
>>
>>19378790
Wrong. That is only a modern psychological slant on magic, wrought by aleister Crowley and still stinking up the airwaves.
>>
There is the witch that arose in the modern day with modern iterations of ancient practices.

Then there is the witch who floats in all walks of life and beliefs, yet knows enough about their mind and their effect on the world around them to begin to "hack" their quantum reality and achieve things they wouldn't have been able to without their unique view of the world.
>>
>>19378902
>the ancient people of scandinavia believed there was a bunch of happy people in the clouds like the fucking Hercules disney movie
Fuck off.

Thats Judeo-Christian misinformation brought to you by christian disciples to make the "pagans" seem like idiotic barbarians.

Read pic related.
>>
>>19375102
Roald Dahl was on to them

If you can manipulate the fabric of reality, you won't be same as those who can't. You won't be able to relate to them as well
>>
>>19378945
Nope. It goes right into the frequencies your mind produces after reaching points of introspection, perception, and willpower.

You begin to shed your ego. It is hard to live alongside those who are enslaved to their ego.
>>
>>19375102
Yes, my aunt is of the bruja tradition.
No, she lives well, has a nice job, always travelling to northern Europe.
>They are what "normies" relentlessly find a way to find an irrational fear and hatred for
No she has her normal friends and family. She's a normie except for the witch thing.
>Some witches might master memearrow above to be irrationally convincing and charismatic
She's normal in every aspect.
You don't say.
>>
>>19378979
What's a bruja? Any interesting stories about/involving your aunt?
>>
>>19378213
Plenty others practice blood magic so I'm not convinced of that.
>>
>>19379959
Bruja is a south American witch lots of nasty rumors about them,which I have not had the chance to confirm or deny. Brujas created the Skinwalker.
>>
No I do not because I am not schizophrenic and realize the difference between real life and fantasy
>>
>>19375102
Well, I am one, technically.

They might leave hints, or they might hide in plain sight as someone already said. I tend to avoid other witches, since where I'm from the traditional kind of magic is binding magic and I know better than to fuck with binding magic or anyone who practices it.

>who would they be?
Your neighbor, your second grade teacher, your great aunt. Normal people who just stumbled upon this information and decided to do something with it.

>They are typically very lucky and unlucky
Maybe, though I'd argue that's the case for everyone.

More so religious people than normies.

The "paranormal" doesn't care what you call yourself, and what you do and don't believe in.
>>
>>19380276
Bet you don't see Odin around.
The old onesssss
>>
>>19378922

Your "pic related" is one of the stinking-est turds to have ever ended up as a toupee by someone shoving their head so far up their ass.

>My hypotheses in this book are based on the claim that all the tribes of Ancient Europe originally had the same religion, whether they lived in Europe or had emigrated to North-Africa or different parts of Asia.

>I have studied the subject for almost two decades and yet I can only list two books about this subject, The Golden Bough, by the anthropologist sir James Frazer, and Fedrekult i Norge ("Ancestral Cult in Norway"), by the missionary and historian Otto Emil Birkeli, as any real help when writing this book.

>Academics tend to disregard every book written without references to specific sources. This book is probably such a book, but I have to defend it by saying that I cannot list sources when the ideas are my own, the interpretations my own and the conclusions my own.

And the REAL kicker:

>When you encounter such apparent 'mistakes' made by me you need to accept them as correct, and keep reading until you realize that my interpretation is in fact correct.

Protip: You might look for other sources to avoid the "misinformation" that you unironically mentioned while recommending a book that was, by his own admission, entirely pulled out of the authors ass.
>>
>>19381277
like H.P. Lovecraft?
>>
>>19380287
>Brujas created the Skinwalker

So brujas are Navajo? Just STFU.
>>
Just cast a spell for the first time in a few months. I thought I was in a trance for maybe 10 minutes but it turned out to have lasted over 2 hours. My candles were totally spent and my energy was completely drained.
>>
*sniff* ahhhh, I love the smell of faggery in the morning...
>>
File: jodorowsjymonster.jpg (277KB, 690x960px) Image search: [Google]
jodorowsjymonster.jpg
277KB, 690x960px
http://www.pacificapost.com/witches-trauma-and-depth-psychology-the-practice-of-psychology-today
>>
>>19381557
No,not specifically,they're Native American.
>>
>>19381277
I've seen Odin once or twice.
>>
>>19382047

That's like saying that Taoist sorcerers created djinn because China and Persia were both on the same continent. Like I said, STFU.

Why are you posting? Do they have wifi on the short bus?
>>
>>19382149
No the Creator made Djinn. Bruja are however in a lot of places and the Navajo have them. You clearly don't know as much as you think so you stfu.
>>
>>19382052
What's he like, anon?
>>
>>19381860
How the fuck does that happen? Did you ground and center?
>>
>>19382493
Well,he's wise,he's quiet but stern. He things I'm a cunt.
>>
It is not impossible to develop supernatural abilities, but people can get scared of one's abilities. And in that time taxes were high and kings used force to get wheat etc.. from people. Some witches started to use magick against them. That caused conflicts between witches and knights, untill all known witches were burned.

After that witches started to practise magick in closed doors, but they could not tell that to anyone. And still there are many witches, but they do not want to make a big noise about their abilities.
>>
>>19375102

They love their symbols. You will often find Tatoos or accessoirs on them or boths. No selfrespecting witch is without one of the elements mentioned.
>>
>>19382979

Oh and the surronding energy is more foten than not similar to that of dying trees, very naturalistic and at the same time pessimistic. Your typical goth girls without looking like ones.
>>
>>19382965
Ancap witches? Very interesting. Maybe we could use magic to lower taxes once again.
>>
>>19382997
I rather use forces to create something that helps society, and of course myself a bit too. As a Scandinavian, I have a different view on taxes than e.g. US people has, we do not see that as so big issue.

But how about witches that use magick against corruption etc..? That would be cool group to join.
>>
>>19383026
I'd prefer going after taxes but I'm not a magician at all,I help the world in my own way.
>>
>>19375301
what the fuck do you mean practiced by more than just white people? let just assume you know that odin/wotan/.... was a germanic god. at MOST you would of had a couple converted italians. im no neo nazi or anything like that but come on, norse paganism was (and still is) the most white religion. yes, now that vikings has become so popular everyone (even blacks) is claiming norse/germanic ancestry and are suddenly odinists
>>
>>19378910
A++. This anon is on the up and up
>>
>>19383172
>germans
>white

Race mixing at its worst. Our forefathers would be ashamed.

>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.
>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.
-Benjamin Franklin
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.