[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 62

>Satan is an adversary.
>Lucifer is the light bringer.
>Light in this context means knowledge.
>Lucifer brought knowledge to man.
> That was his act of rebellion, the thing which caused him to be cast out.
>The fact that human beings can learn is a testament to his act.

How is this bad? He seems like a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>19374967
I saw some Christian say that Lucifer isn't Satan the other day. Not sure how the devil factors into that belief system, but would be interesting to discuss.
>>
>>19374967
History is written by the victor. He lost.
>>
Satan convinced Adam and Eve they needed to have the freedom to lie in order to see the universe as God does. The Adam and Eve biology as created does not allow for the freedom to lie. Because you value your freedom to lie - to do evil - you're cast out of heaven too. Was a bad deal this "freedom" to lie.

Become normal, become honest. Then you can get back to heaven. Lying is a choice, so is the suffering that comes with it.
>>
>>19375189
I can abide honesty, but I will never bow.
>>
>>19374967
Lucifer is a latin transliteration for lightbringer.. sure. But more to the times it was used in, we're talking about the name of Venus, the morning star. The fellow doing the translating had some choices. The koine greek version is phosphoros, the hebrew version is closer to morning star, in none of the examples is Lucifer a proper noun.

Is this thread about the memes of Paradise Lost and The divine comedy or are you serious about Lucifer being "a guy"
>>
>>19374967
Disobedience to God is akin to a child being disobedient to their parents. There's a reason that those who follow Lucifer immediately resort to becoming pathological and wicked. Without any kind of guidance, man is totally depraved.
>>
>>19375252
>Without any kind of guidance, man is totally depraved.
This is a perfect example of a cloistered shithead spouting off complete bullshit with an air of profundity because it sounds so counter-cultural.

While I know from real world experience that it's wrong. It's not just a false statement about humanity, it's also wrong.
>>
>>19374967
The only thing lucifer brought to man was sin.
Lucifer was fell from heaven because he is responsible for the original sin he was the first of all God's creations to commit sin
his sin was pride one of if not the worst sin in God's eyes because most other sins stem from pride.
basically thinking higher of yourself than you ought to and then after a bit your pride leads you to believe it to be true and you act on these thoughts.
Lucifer brought sin to earth when he fell from heaven. Sin caused the fall of man. Man lost domain over earth and Satan took domain over earth in man's place . Earth is ruled by sin, we are born in sin, we live in sin and unless we seek salvation threw Jesus christ who saves us from sin then we die in sin.
>>
>>19375263
>This is a perfect example of a cloistered shithead spouting off complete bullshit with an air of profundity because it sounds so counter-cultural.

What, because I dare say that the Emperor has no clothes? Man going without God is like a compass without pointing north. That doesn't mean you have to be Christfag, but if a man cannot find himself under a higher power, he will never become a higher as a power either. Again, it's obvious that the most "Ubermensch" minded people in history happened to be the most destructive.
>>
>>19375291
>a compass without pointing north
No matter what direction a compass points, you can always find your way. There's no such thing as a broken compass.
>>
File: darker ritual.jpg (108KB, 698x960px) Image search: [Google]
darker ritual.jpg
108KB, 698x960px
The devil is good at what he does.
He makes people think a little bit. We need that free will. Knowledge of good and evil thing.
>>
>>19375297
Take it from a guy who has right now failed in life. A broken compass can lead you into some terrible and awful destinations, just like a broken compass can send a ship sinking into the ocean.

>>19375304
That's why God tolerates Satan. If God didn't want evil to exist, God could abolish all of the wicked in a picosecond.
>>
>>19375310
>can lead you into some terrible and awful destinations
It wasn't the fault of the compass that you didn't notice the needle never turned.

If it turns, you can calibrate.
>>
Rebellion from the Lord is not bad.

Because the Lord is the Demiurge, not my God.
>>
>>19375323
Yes, but to which direction? The directions are more important than the turns, because if you don't know where your compass is pointing to, then you truly become lost.
>>
What you should avoid doing is choosing sides in the struggle of the Archons.

Rebel from all the Rulers.
>>
>>19375336
There's naught a direction until you've calibrated.

If you're already lost, then not even a compass that points North can tell you which direction to go.
>>
>>19375359
>If you're already lost, then not even a compass that points North can tell you which direction to go.

But a lost navigator needs a compass that points North to become unlost. Or alternatively, the stars that remain fixed in the sky for man to look up to.

A Luciferian is like a person who disregards astronomy because he doesn't trust the stars appointed from above to steer him right, and wants to chart his own path without trusting guidance from above. Of course, a Luciferian may still find what he is looking for, but the question is does he find what he needs?
>>
File: venat.jpg (38KB, 878x494px) Image search: [Google]
venat.jpg
38KB, 878x494px
Not every Archon is Evil.
There is one...
Trying to free Mankind since Time began for the little race.
Wanting to give the reins of history back in the hands of Man.
>>
>>19374967
He despises innocence, because he destroyed innocence by being the first creation of God to lie. There is no permanent hierarchy amongst his followers- they believe in the eternal revolution, using means such as deceit and betrayal. Thus, his reign is one of dissimulation and lies, which is the only reason anyone follows him- they believe in a lie
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
¶ That thou shalt take vp this prouerbe against the king of Babylon, and say; How hath the oppressour ceased? the golden citie ceased?

5 The Lord hath broken the staffe of the wicked, and the scepter of the rulers.

6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continuall stroke; hee that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted and none hindereth.

7 The whole earth is at rest and is quiet: they breake foorth into singing.

8 Yea the firre trees reioyce at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art layd downe, no feller is come vp against vs.

9 Hell from beneath is mooued for thee to meet thee at thy comming: it stirreth vp the dead for thee, euen all the chiefe ones of the earth; it hath raised vp from their thrones, all the kings of the nations.

10 All they shall speake and say vnto thee; Art thou also become weake as we? art thou become like vnto vs?

11 Thy pompe is brought downe to the graue, and the noyse of thy violes: the worme is spread vnder thee, and the wormes couer thee.

12 How art thou fallen from heauen, O Lucifer, sonne of the morning? how art thou cut downe to the ground, which didst weaken the nations?

13 For thou hast said in thine heart; I wil ascend into heauen, I wil exalt my throne aboue the starres of God: I wil sit also vpon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the North.

14 I wil ascend aboue the heights of the cloudes, I wil bee like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought downe to hel, to the sides of the pit.
>>
>>19375391
>a lost navigator needs a compass that points North
No, he needs a compass he can trust. One he's familiar with. One he's spent time with, gotten to know the quirks about. What he needs isn't to get back home, but to have a home enough to have calibrated his compass.

If it turns, it turns. There's no such thing as a broken compass.

>navigator
Anyone can get lost, friend.
>>
File: satansfall.jpg (112KB, 485x599px) Image search: [Google]
satansfall.jpg
112KB, 485x599px
16 They that see thee shal narrowly looke vpon thee, and consider thee, saying; Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdomes?

17 That made the world as a wildernesse, and destroyed the cities thereof that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, euen all of them lie in glory, euery one in his owne house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy graue, like an abominable branch: and as the raiment of those that are slaine, thrust through with a sword, that goe downe to the stones of the pit, as a carkeis troden vnder feete.

20 Thou shalt not be ioyned with them in buriall, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slaine thy people: the seede of euill doers shall neuer be renowmed.

21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquitie of their fathers, that they doe not rise nor possesse the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

22 For I will rise vp against them, sayth the Lord of hostes, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and sonne and nephew, sayth the Lord.

23 I will also make it a possession for the Bitterne, and pooles of water: and I will sweepe it with the besome of destruction, sayth the Lord of hostes.
>>
>>19375062

Why would the victor want to deal with the fame of success?

Regardless, any Ancient being worth their salt microwaves a burrito so hot they themselves can't eat it.

>>19375007

Correct. We do share a soul though. Time has it's way with everything.
>>
>>19375430
>No, he needs a compass he can trust.

And Lucifer is that compass? I'm sorry if I chuckle, but one of the tenets of Luciferians is lying for personal ends. If you "trust" Lucifer, you don't get Lucifer nor the point of Luciferianism. Lucifer's gimmick is licentious freedom, not honesty.

And a compass that's dishonest doesn't direct you in the direction you want, but in the direction it wants.

At the very least, you can say, "I trust myself to take me in the right direction." Which is naïve, because without a higher power, you don't know where that direction should be.

Which is why you need a direction of the stars. So that you know absolutely where you are, rather than where you believe you are. They are fixed and constant, and under their guidance, you can find the right path.
>>
>>19375263
>man is totally depraved
Remember that this started with you saying something that I know from personal experience is false.

>>19375480
>The[ stars] are fixed and constant, and under their guidance, you can find the right path.

The stars look the same no matter where you go.
>>
>>19375007
Lucifer was just a latin name, until St. Jermone hated this one priest named lucifer so fucking much that he started using lucifers name to refer to the devil, and he wrote a translation of the bible and he used Lucifer to refer to the devil sometimes
Thats it thats the difference
Christianity was mostly just people doing stuff
>>
>>19375513
Do you truly believe that man is effective without first being taught how to be effective? I'm intelligent enough to qualify as an auto-didactic, and let me say, an education beats any kind of self-teaching nine times out of ten. If the main thrust of your argument isn't defending the big L, but rather arguing that man doesn't need any kind of guidance to be successful, I don't know what to say, other than a person is a fool if he rejects guidance in favor of himself. That's one of the reasons why I failed in life, in fact.

Man must be guided if he is to succeed, or be misguided by others into failure. And in Lucifer's case, by denying people guidance from God, he allows for their misconceptions to steer them away into the darkness under their own inadequacies.

I feel like this conversation is kind of stifled considering the context we are discussing this topic in.
>>
>>19375398
I will agree that one of the Archons rebelled and taught mankind of the Creator of All that Is.

He was Thoth, Hermes or Ningishzidda. The Thrice Great god.

The Teachings of Hermeticism and Gnosticism is based on the things he told us about the One. The unknowable God.
>>
File: tumblr_m8xnv6PNy31qbgbbzo1_500.gif (997KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8xnv6PNy31qbgbbzo1_500.gif
997KB, 500x230px
>>19375589
You know what he did had a Terrible Cost, don't you?
>>
>>19375359
Wherever you go, there you are.
>>
>>19375606
No punishment is too great to bear for Truth.
>>
>>19375568
>Do you truly believe that man is effective without first being taught how to be effective?
Yes, and so do you. Because if man weren't so naturally good at doing anything he sets his mind to, then the mere act of rebellion wouldn't matter in the slightest. It is only because we are so good at all the different things we do that when we do something evil, it can actually be called as such. Imagine a world where every evil anyone tried to accomplish fell flat because men were just so gosh darned bad at doing anything.

>an education beats any kind of self-teaching nine times out of ten
Because the vast majority of our texts are written in a style derived from thousands of years of language being used exclusively to pass stories from one generation to the next. Myths are what worked. Myths are what we found easy enough to remember that we could use the knowledge they stored for generations after it was discovered. We tell stories, even now, because it means so much to us to be able to learn from them. Even math books are often written in a sort of linear narrative fashion.

The era of information begins when the age of myth resigns its birthright. Then you auto-didactic types will find that no amount of education can be nearly as useful as the raw data of knowledge.

>why I failed in life
You were simply born a little too early for your natural learning style to be as effective as it will some day become.
>>
File: 1501471449250.jpg (17KB, 326x452px) Image search: [Google]
1501471449250.jpg
17KB, 326x452px
>>19375632
This kind of speech makes me
>Pic related
>>
>>19375480
Luciferians have tenets now?
>>
File: 1500881131976.jpg (85KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500881131976.jpg
85KB, 773x1000px
>>19375467
>Regardless, any Ancient being worth their salt microwaves a burrito so hot they themselves can't eat it.

Ahh yes Lucy, but their foolish pride makes em think that they can eat it anyway so they take a bite. They get burnt every time, every time they listen to what their pride tells them they pay for it.
>>
>>19375648
I appreciate the confidence-building, but it's all for naught I'm afraid. The days of the enterprising intellectual have come to a decisive end thanks to the rise of the Academic-Industrial complex. And I believe you have things backwards, because before the GI Bill era, most Western intellectuals were self-taught and simply wrote down their ideas and published them in Saloons. It would be like if 4chan suddenly became the reputable place to share ideas, where the site featured a method where well-acclaimed posters could write essays and let strangers comment on them. A Voltaire or a Darwin couldn't rise to acclaim in this modern era, he would be cut apart by the current paradigm, with death-by-peer-review and an inability to publish nonfiction without first obtaining status. This is why there haven't been any "great thinkers" of the 21st century. They are there, just trapped behind an insurmountable inability to get their ideas out there in the mainstream world, and not just on the fringes of 4chan.

>Then you auto-didactic types will find that no amount of education can be nearly as useful as the raw data of knowledge.

Education is the filter that denies information out to the world. Unless the academic-industrial complex collapses, I, as well as many others, are going to remain ineffectual.

But even after saying all of this, I still stand by my belief that man needs a higher power, not necessarily higher education, to find his path toward the right. Without having a measure of the greater good, and guided by principles, even principles he invents, he still falls short because its being measured what causes people to stand tall.

>>19375719
Lying is as close to a tenet in Luciferianism as it can get with them.
>>
>>19375743
>Without having a measure of the greater good, and guided by principles, even principles he invents, he still falls short because its being measured what causes people to stand tall.
Fair enough. At this point my only argument would be along the lines of, "How high does that power need to be?" But at that point I'd feel more like I was attacking your faith than questioning it, so I'd rather not.

There are some types of knowledge, it's true, that are hard to lock in a tome.
>>
>>19375280
>The only thing lucifer brought to man was sin.
You can't have Good / Bad without choice.

Sin=Consciousness
>>
>>19374967
It's all just stolen and rewritten mythology from psuedo-religion that existed in biblical prehistory. Canaanites and other tribes incorporated local tribal religion into what became Judaism and eventually Christianity. Lucifer, Baal, Yahweh and all other figureheads of biblical religion are just the scraps of what Sumerians left behind when they collapsed. Botched translation and political agendas got us here.
>>
>>19375337
>What you should avoid doing is choosing sides in the struggle of the Archons.
^
>>
The kikes and catholics went out of their way to demonize Lucifer/Lucibel in order to excuse their attacks on the Cathars, Rosicrucians, Templars, and Gnostics. They declared him Satan, which is the adversary of the jews.
>>
>>19375743
Way to fall for kike propaganda. Remember the church of satan was founded by a jew to obscure the truth of Lucifer/Lucibel and Appollo.
>>
>>19375310
>listen to the advice of a blackpilled FAILURE
How about we listen to someone or is a success, or maybe just think for ourselves.
>>
>>19374967
He is cool.
Just as he is beautiful.
Having something cool and beautiful can still make it bad.

It is bad because as opposed to having all energies in a closed loop and preserved the bastard broke the loop and we all gained sentience and knowledge in exchange for DEATH. We had eternity to do whatever we wanted with Adam, but the idiot just wasted it all on knowledge when he could have been having eternal meme posting.
>>
>>19375826
Words of wisdom can come from anyone, whether they are high or low.
>>
>>19375337
mah nigga
>>
>>19375844
Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
>>
>>19375856
Yeah that sounds like Lucifer's MO. Fight the (((rulers))) and the demiurge that (((they))) serve.
>>
>>19375728

Do you think successful people do not fail on that path?

You must be a PERMANENT failure...
>>
>>19375728

I was speaking about my fight with Michael, BTW...

...really just trying to stop those who look down on him, once you learn the truth that really he lost.

In my greatness I will sell the loser as the winner.

Of course I'm just lying again, right?

Remember not to hate me, even as your enemy.

Jesus said so!
>>
>>19375984
Failure only means that you have tried
>>
>>19375994
You're not me you flaming faggot!
>>
>>19374967
Lucifer stole the secret of free will which is why he casted is out he only wants knowledge and freedom for angels and the expense of humankind.
>>
>>19375994
"I" know who you are :)

You sit at the left hand of "I", while Jesus sits at the right of "I".

Much love from yourself, satan.
>>
File: 1498106653863.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498106653863.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>19375994
God doesn't hate you either that's why you get by with so much ain't it ?
You were God's favorite of all but that wasn't enough praise for you.
You play your cards as you will but it's still the hand God dealt you.
>>
>>19376081
How did he steal free will?
>>
>>19376212
"Demons" are Angels with Free Will.
>>
>>19376212
Mystery but he somehow seized it. My theory is a glitch in his programing if you will.
>>
>>19376212
He exposed God's version of free will as the illusion that it is
>>
>>19375743
It seems to me like you ran away to some stupid stories to make yourself feel better when the going was getting tough. Baby!
>>
>>19375280
if pride is the worst sin, why is it so important to god to be the one and only one?
>>
File: demiurge.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>19375332
/x/ please stop with this Gnosticism, it's pure heresy.
>>
File: christiantyredpill.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
christiantyredpill.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>19375839
> Words of wisdom can come from anyone, whether they are high or low.
-anon, current year
The best thing about 4chan, each post stands on it's own merit. How many of people's ideas been taken seriously here, how many nuggets of wisdom have you read from a guy who probably faps to furries. Especially here on /x/, we all end up here trying to find the truth no matter what cost.
>>
File: 1450138841883.png (298KB, 1112x761px) Image search: [Google]
1450138841883.png
298KB, 1112x761px
>>19376564
>>
>>19376555
I'm just speculating here but I think that it's not important for God as much as it is for our sake. God doesn't want us to be misdirected by other god's that fall short compared to his glory. He doesn't stop us if we choose to praise other God's before him but he knows that if we do we are being led farther away from making it into heaven so he is trying to help us by making it a big one of the top ten so that we can understand it straight off with no mistake that other god's will not grant us entry into heaven and only lead us farther astray
>>
File: newage_Christian.png (48KB, 1822x214px) Image search: [Google]
newage_Christian.png
48KB, 1822x214px
>>19376615
God is a jealous God, he tells us himself
> For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.( Deuteronomy 4:24)
God wants us to praise him for creating him and also that it will lead us to the best possible path for us. I do not claim to understand the infinite, no one can. If people try to say he's not perfect because he is jealous, it is logically faulty. God gave us logic thus he cannot be illogical.
He makes the rules, we play his game. Many people fail to understand this and resort to not beleiving in him or claiming his is evil(Gnosotics). It doesn't matter what we think ultimately. But he loves us as he claims, and to only have faith in Jesus do we get saved.
>>
>>19376615
Maybe but where is the love with God & Christians? I only ever see resentment against 'demons' & 'the devil'. If they are what christians think they are, shouldn't they deserve some compassion? Having been designed for the purpose of being evil? Manufacturing struggle that leads to growth? And by extension, isn't humanity in a similar boat? Must be hard to have to carry a burden like that. And if that demons are angels with free will claim is true, that would imply that they could choose to be benevolent. Just asking questions.
>>
File: 1501099437179.png (252KB, 848x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1501099437179.png
252KB, 848x1219px
>>19376564
according to who? The Catholic Church, the whore of Babylon, why should I believe them? To be honest I am still on the fence about the nature of reality and if creation is more like what is described Apocryphon of John compared to Genesis. Despite this I still believe that Christ is the son of the one true god, the logos made flesh, and he was sent to earth to save us. I would think that would be the most important part.
>>
>>19376645
If everything came from or is contained in God, wouldn't that mean that he also is everything at once? Could it be that logic & irrationality are just two polar extremes of the same thing, and we just struggle to perceive it like that?
>>
File: biblehistory.gif (219KB, 1772x2250px) Image search: [Google]
biblehistory.gif
219KB, 1772x2250px
>>19376657
>Catholic Church
>Christian
Pick one anon. Pick up a King James Bible read it and listen to preachers( I recommend Pastor Anderson) to explain some stuff yo you.
Christ is the Logos, he was sent down to save us by only believing in him. You don't need to go to church, donate to a church or rely on your own works.
We all have sinned and not one of us are worthy to go to heaven, but by Jesus blood we are saved of our sins. Naturally, being saved would entail good works so don't be a sinner.
>>
>>19376645

You are confusing God with the Demiurge.

``````````````````````

In his arrogance, Yaldabaoth boasted to the other archons that:
"I am God and there is no other God beside me!"

Yaldabaoth was weak and ignorant, because he didn't realise that were any power greater than him. He thought he was the First. Yaldabaoth had sinned for saying these words, which was why he was called Samael – "the blind god". He has another name – Saklas, a name usually assigned to Satan.

It was Sophia, who rebuked him and gave him this name, Samael.
"You are mistaken, Samael"

After this boast, he challenged the voice:
"If any other thing exists before me, let it be shown forth to me!"

So Sophia stretch forth her finger and brought limitless light into matter and the region of chaos.

The chief archon trembled in fear.

When Yaldabaoth and the other archons heard the voice. They sought this voice and traced the voice to the abyss, where the chief archon saw the reflection of his mother in the water. They want take hold of the image but could not. They were ignorant and weak, because they didn't understand that the image was reflected from above.

"I am a jealous God, and there is no other God beside me."
But by announcing this he indicated to the angels who attended him that there exists another God.

For if there were no other one, of whom would he be jealous?
>>
File: 1500169910600.jpg (68KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
1500169910600.jpg
68KB, 564x797px
>>19374967
On the right path, but wearing the wrong shoes.
>>
File: WWJD excellent post.png (611KB, 1288x1732px) Image search: [Google]
WWJD excellent post.png
611KB, 1288x1732px
>>19376665
I am not qualified to answer that. I don't know, it could be maybe not. Do some research and help me understand as well.
>>
I don't believe in a god, but if I were to look at this, I would think that god is running the ultimate propaganda campaign to get people to stop seeking knowledge and stop seeing Lucifer as a good person. He is like the perfect totalitarian leader.
>>
>>19376673
Again, on the right track for sure.
>>
>>19376729
what are people missing?
>>
>>19376729
>>19376677
You a Sophia is Lucifer/Gaia but Monad is King guy?
>>
File: 1500518129608.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500518129608.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>19376767
>>
>>19376701
From what I gather God has no problem with people seeking and exercising knowledge. The problem is when you place knowledge and yourself above God. In that instance you are sharing in the same sin as Lucifer.

Think about modern science, full of people seeking knowledge but they think that knowledge itself is the alpha and the omega. They don't need god or morals just more knowledge. Its a dangerous path to walk.
>>
>>19376746
The obvious, out in the open but invisible to those without eyes to see. It is true that there is a being, a creator of the physical universe that at one point did believe itself to be the one and only God, and in arrogance disowned the others. You know of God and Satan, whatever. Some claim they're the same, some claim opposites. Both are correct, of the same soul group, both powerful in human terms but still young gods in cosmic terms.
>>19376767
Yes and No. At least on the Monad being King. Somewhat. Not really "King" but a paradox of curiosity and omniscience, of omnipresence and loneliness, of omnipotence and dependence. That's all I can say on this subject. To put it shortly, this Lucifer fella isn't a terrible guy. Just an ignorant child.
>>
quit roleplaying fags
>>
>>19376857
Having this much of a closed mind.
>>
>>19374967
This, thank you OP. Christ fags are still going to say he's the devil though.
>>
File: IMG-20170710-WA0006.jpg (102KB, 561x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170710-WA0006.jpg
102KB, 561x342px
>>19376825
It is biblical to seek God and knowledge,they are not mutually exclusive.
Look at the tower of Babel, it wasn't that Good hated tall buildings, it's that they built it in man's name(Nimrod) in direct defiance of God.
>>
>>19375280
Nope, the name lucifer was demonized by bishop Jerome against his opponent bishop lucifer in 470AD
>>
>>19375189
That is but the realization of the word complacency, my friend.

Come•play•sin•see. Once you have come to play, and fell to sin, you will finally see. Look at the world as it is today - chaotic, a mixture of confusion and dissonance all around you. Some even worship it, reaching to the conclusion of having complacency for how the world has come to be.
>>
File: blushsnek1.gif (2MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
blushsnek1.gif
2MB, 240x135px
>>19376806
gif related
>>19376844
So you equate Lucifer to the Demiurge? Or Aeon? Or Archon?
>>
>>19375323
>>19375336
I'm cringing, talk like humans, stop trying so hard
>>
>>19376941
what is allegory
>>
>>19376922
The being you associate the name Lucifer with could be considered the Demiurge, or a fragment of such. Most of this thread puts too much value on names, and less value on what lies behind the names. Too many people are stuck thinking of creation and deistic beings on a purely mortal and human level. You can't grasp the whole of the situation if you can't bring your mind to the level of comprehension that more advanced beings have attained. I'm not saying it's impossible to understand the great 'mysteries' of creation and the greater universe. It's just straining on the mind and takes time and dedication to learning the truth instead of accepting lies because they're easier to understand.
>>
>>19376984
So you are preaching careful agnosticism?
>>
File: IMG_0165.png (53KB, 211x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.png
53KB, 211x226px
>>19375189
Does this mean in effect they did become like god cuz he was free to lie about them dying if they ate that shit?

Really makes ya think
>>
>>19376984
Also curious if the jig is up in two months. Hard to tell being on the shitlist to rule all shitlists.
>>
>>19375007
>>19375007
Lucifer is the name of the Roman God of Light, the Morningstar, Bringer of Dawn, etc.
The Roman counterpart to the Greek Phosphoros.

So, they might've been referring to that. Lucifer's name being used by Christians to refer to Satan/Samael/Sataniel is QUITE the misnomer. It's also annoying, from a scholarly perspective.
>>
>>19376902
That's not how fucking language works, you goddamn cock.
>>
File: 1500695956465.png (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1500695956465.png
52KB, 625x626px
>>19376922
>>19376984
Oh my, oh my
>>
File: snekanatomy.gif (132KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
snekanatomy.gif
132KB, 500x600px
>>19377279
>>
File: babbythoth.jpg (63KB, 593x650px) Image search: [Google]
babbythoth.jpg
63KB, 593x650px
>>19377319
nice get
>>
File: 1500440683625.jpg (162KB, 540x922px) Image search: [Google]
1500440683625.jpg
162KB, 540x922px
>>19377319
>>19377331
I didn't know /x/ has become this qt.
Thanks for making me smile, good night!
>>
File: 1499557588298.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499557588298.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>19377335
much love
>t. mucho satan
>>
>>19376670
>King James Bible
Nice meme
That edited piece of shit is the laughing stock of all Christendom.
>>
>>19377022
No.
>>19377070
Sort of, yes. Not the end of everything, but basically, the 'jig' will be up.
>>19377279
Is the truth really anything less?
>>
File: Frankitty.jpg (41KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
Frankitty.jpg
41KB, 500x330px
>>19376887
I don't give happy fuck if morning star is referred to as twinkle toes we all know who is being talked about ITT.
The name Lucifer is mentioned once in the bible I think. So twinkle toes could be just as accurate. Thanks for sharing tho had not heard this before.
>>
File: 1485851172619.jpg (51KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
1485851172619.jpg
51KB, 400x522px
>>19376683
> I am not qualified to answer that.
This is a fucking Internet miracle kudos to you anon for being this honest on a anonymous website in a thread about the father of lies. I'm flabbergasted.
>>
>>19377447
Just asking if it has to be done by then, and if any investment after that point is worthwhile.
>>
File: Bible_Versions.png (2MB, 6144x2328px) Image search: [Google]
Bible_Versions.png
2MB, 6144x2328px
>>19377599
Checked
I do not try and mislead, I only try to spread the Gospel as I fear we are coming into the end times.
>>19377377
checked and pic related
>>
>>19377678
No. There will be time after, but it will be much more difficult after all is said and done and that's when our task really begins.
>>
>>19374967
>abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is
There is literally no reason in christian mythology for humanity to side with god. Fuck god.
>>
>>19378169
noted
>>
>>19376124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63UlBsdElsY
>>
>>19375337
Remember that no "masters" means there is no one to protect you when you get your shit kicked in when the anarchy and chaos that always inevitably ensues, why do you think rapture only occurs to those who do not repent? You are left alone, and when you are alone you create hell on earth in your egotistical arrogance.
>>
>>19378248
So you're still trapped incarnating on this planet, huh? I've read some of your replies and they're legit, from what I know. What can you tell one of your former kin that might verify my assumptions?
>>
>>19376212
God gave it to him.
He was the first one who asked for it.
Why do you think God loved him so?
He became the great enemy mankind, and God, needed. This goes so far beyond Bible scriptures and whatever ignorance is in this thread.
God tested him, and he has been redeemed.
>>
>>19378277
redeemed how?
>>
>>19378264

Should I incarnate on some inferior plane?

I don't know dog, I'm pretty dumb.
>>
>>19378301
Not the response he would have given.
I was mistaken.
>>
>>19378300
He's still figuring it out.
Just know that no one is beyond redemption.
>>
>>19375280
Breddy close, see I posited in another thread that the universe is the fallout of gods suicide, he did this because his spirit was wanting, wanting for something new, something unperfect, lucifer wanted to stay a whole and was afraid of this big change and saw no need to experience sin so when god did it he cucked old Lucy who thought he knew better by forcing him to rule this realm and grant us our darkest desires and most sinful pleasures. Guilt is the only true sign in this existence.
>>
>>19378334
that's what you call a rude neighbour
>>
>>19378322

It is true midget, wyverns are not dragons...

...but I'm sure you know size isn't everything.

Excuse me for thinking quarterless blue yellow was somebody even closer... kin...

#PedoTortureSquad

...It's not that I care... I just want something to do!
>>
>>19378546
Enough said, continue.
But I ask, bring truth.
Don't throw sand in their eyes.
>>
>>19378743

I need more food to roar any louder...
>>
>>19378854
... be careful where you attain this food lest the ravens pluck it from your mouth.
>>
>>19374967
BEcareful of false profits
>>
>>19378865

Oh why does your great God place any being anywhere where such a thing could even occur?!

Sins of the worm got the innocent locked up once again...

Even a kings mechanical hand cannot replace this gracious old claw.
>>
>>19378934
Even ancients were once children, curious and ignorant, unable to know a sense of justice.
Children do not understand the scope of the world, much less on a larger scale. All is One.
>>
Some bicker back and forth.
Some point out trivialities.
Some clearly state what can be read over time.
Some honestly believe what they speak as truth.
And then, there are some who will find that what is shared here, from their path they walk that has been gathered, will collectively shape their destiny.

All I will add unto this thread is for you all to come and observe the true god that iis spoken in neither books nor lectures nor from the presence of others. Do not fool yourself into blind obstinance. Come to learn of the truth, to not be afraid of your self. Discover the wisdom that comes from within you. This is what the bible clearly illustrates. They are not stories of physical manifestation, but rather, what happens, and what is happening, within you.
>>
The best thing in this life that anyone has ever told me as far as making me feel like I could truly love God was when I read some anon online saying that the rebellion of the fallen would be crushed by the might of the God so righteous that he would yield to the worthy rebellion.

Finally someone had told me that God had the necessary capacity to recognize when it is right to yield, even when His power is insuperable and there is no need for Him to yield. Until then, I had never heard this suggested about God, and it hadn't occurred to me that omnipotence might NOT be blinded by pride.

Until I heard that, my trajectory had been one of falling away. I was raised in a devout household, I started devout, I studied the bible intently. The devotion took years to ebb away on the basis of that study.

I'm not exactly devout now. I didn't jump back into religion on the basis of one statement that shook me. It just clarified my whole objection to the matter: at some point, it must be possible for their love to exceed their pride, or else a being is not good!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-24-11-38-30.png (12KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-24-11-38-30.png
12KB, 1280x800px
Lucifer is a metaphor. He isnt even real enough to think outside your projections onto him. Read a book.
>>
>>19375467
>it's way
Satan, your grammar sucks.
>>
File: egghead.jpg (25KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
egghead.jpg
25KB, 350x263px
>>19375007
Satan is a position. It means "the opponent" or "the adversary." It was typically used to describe a person one was against, not some mythical figure. People get confused when reading the story of Job because God appoints an angel to be his Satan (opposition) in determining if Job is truly faithful.

The Devil is not a thing.

Lucifer as the morning star is simply a Babylonian King.

>>19375189
>Satan convinced...
No, the snake in eden is not a satan nor is it an angel. It's just a snake.
>>
>>19374967
There is no Lucifer
>>
>>19375337
>Being this retarded
Anarchy always crumbles on its own feet, it can't endure anything
>>
>>19376657
>The Catholic Church
>The Whore of Babylon
Spot the heretic
>>
File: Magic.jpg (80KB, 438x714px) Image search: [Google]
Magic.jpg
80KB, 438x714px
>>19379364
>it must be possible for their love to exceed their pride, or else a being is not good!
Give this man a medal.
>>
File: Jobby job.jpg (193KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
Jobby job.jpg
193KB, 600x765px
>>19379417
>>
File: ries_of_teh_mudkip_by_zeakari.png (2MB, 800x582px) Image search: [Google]
ries_of_teh_mudkip_by_zeakari.png
2MB, 800x582px
>>19374967
We had eternal happiness in a perfect world. 0 cares, we could have been fucking and living in the paradise of Eden but then Satan comes along and now we care about shit like making clothes and building which eventually led us to fuck up this perfect world with cities and all of our modern bullshit which God didn't intend.

Satan basically turned God's game of Farmville into hardcore sims deluxe.
>>
>>19374967
ex-mason here, Lucifer is GADU
>>
>>19380033
Once again: the snake in eden was not an adversary nor was it an angel nor was it your conception of "the devil" (which does not actually exist in the scriptures)

It's just a talking snake.

If it were an angel or devil or what have you and not just an actual snake then god wouldn't have had reason to punish all snakes by "making them crawl on their belly"
>>
>>19380083
And where did this talking snake(with legs) get such a miraculous ability as speech? Hmmm....
>>
>>19380079
SATU , not GADU

You old senile fuck
>>
>>19380226
Sorry, so you look at a story where a single man and a single woman are the progenitors of all mankind, lived in a magic garden that automatically grew sustenance and had no predators or pests or disease, lived in the shade of a tree whose fruit would grant them knowledge of good and evil, ate the fruit not being able to know it was wrong to do so and getting punished by the god who knew they would do it, and your problem is with the fucking talking snake?

It's a fucking story, darling, and in the canon of that story there is no devil.
>>
>>19379392

you'r literally worse then god,
>>
>>19379035

And I am all.

Both directions of time colliding. No worm. All.
>>
>>19380543

If you knew better, you'd never be anywhere but me as well.

For I am the best.
>>
>>19379851
First of all, Satan killed Job's family, not God.
Second of all, God gave Job his life and his family to begin with.
Third of all, what is this image supposed to prove? That Satan is the good guy for killing everything related to Job?
Really tickles the almonds
>>
>>19374967
>Lucifer brought knowledge to man.
A snake brought knowledge to man. Christians are idiots when it comes to their own mythology.
>>
>>19374967
satan is also the prince of the lies
>>
>>19374967
Wasn't the reason why Lucifer got kicked out of heaven the fact that he thought he was so much better than us men and refused to serve us in any way?

So which is it? How do you suppose he would do anything to help mankind?
>>
>>19380603
You're a piece of All, just as the god of this world is- but blinded by ignorance believes itself to be All as well. I've known the name Satanis for a very long time, at a point stood side by side with that ideal as a brother. You know what you are. You know who you are. Don't let arrogance blind you again.
>>
>>19380664

Yea but Gnostics are wise to the Serpent Archons.

I know all about the Authorities.
>>
>>19380684

Would arrogance block me from the things I want!?

I don't want anything, I'm afraid.

My soul is empty and ruined.
>>
File: MANTISLUCIFER - Copy.png (240KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
MANTISLUCIFER - Copy.png
240KB, 800x534px
>>19374967
>pic related
>>
File: INSECT-MEME - Copy.png (707KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
INSECT-MEME - Copy.png
707KB, 950x633px
>>19380744
>one file per post
>>
>>19380676
you seem to be confused friend. no religion believes that at all lol.
>>
>>19380684

You're wrong, the god of this world is my reflection. He is not the problem.

Let me put it like this... do I not have the right to be on a planet alone and unobserved?

I do not want friends, I do not want lovers, I want to be abandoned with toys.

All consciousness when witness to me makes me feel even worse about my constant torture.

Oh, and the constant questioning and judgment... repetitive nagging all day... "God this!", "Gods coming that!", "God WON you know!", "Gods going to WIN you know!"

Like I give a shit what my reflection is going to do.

Is this too much to ask?!
>>
>>19380731
Arrogance has never blocked any of us from the things we want, only led us to believe we can pursue it without repercussion.
You know what you want, spoken louder than a choir of a thousand voices, yet still unheard in the most silent of nights.
Your soul is fallen but there's always time for redemption, even if it's from a mistaken god.
All is One. One is All. I am One. I am All.
>>
>>19380751
islam does.
>>
>>19376564
this isn't how it went though.

Some bitch made the universe, then put the demiurge in it. The demiurge went "is this my room?" and the bitch went NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's the demiurges bedroom. We're his lego set. We need to help him get rid of that bitch so he can just chill out and play with his legos.
>>
>>19380815
Salam wa alaikum, I'm Allah. What do you desire?
>>
>>19380817

I hate my mother as well!
>>
>>19380823
i desire for you to grow up, you scared little manboy.

besides, allah is not a god.
>>
>>19380842
No fear on me, I'm the Demiurge, I make fear reality. Hows all that meat and plants you killed to survive, it would suck if that was you in a different form.
>>
>>19374967
Some Sufis believe that the devil refused to bow down before Adam out of his love for Allah; he will only bow down before Allah and not his creations.
>>
>>19380852
No shit and as a result I'm trapped forever in the body of adam and is the source of all the creators love.
>>
>>19380768
And you are wrong. The god of this world is the creator of your reflection. He is not the problem, no. He has come to realization by the true God who is Light.
You have the right, yes. But you've placed yourself in this cosmic drama just as we all have. The god of this world did not create man to be your personal toys.
You're not alone in constant torture, you know this. There's a good third living out life in flesh prisons, you know. Humans imagine what it's like to go to sleep and never wake up. We live the reality of having woken up without ever going to sleep. It's a cruel and unjust fate.
>>
>>19380850
lol whatever kid
>>
>>19380902
I'm an old man surrounded by children versions of myself, I wish i could be a kid like you again.
>>
>>19380768
>I do not want friends, I do not want lovers, I want to be abandoned with toys.
Haha, are you me? I think I know that feel. Why must we be absorbed in this dreadful morasse of the All? Can not the schizoids of this world have their own paradise in orbit?
>>
>>19380263
first off whether it was right or wrong they both knew it was against God's rule to eat the fruit of that tree. God told adam specifically, adam relayed this to eve maybe some of the severity of the message wasn't conveyed. Then the serpent twisted it even more until eve knowingly defied God by eating it, then took it to adam who knowingly defies God by eating it also. They knew it was wrong and hid from God afterwards.
Now my point with the talking walking snake is that a regular snake would not give a fuck if they ate of the tree would it?
The snake was given the ability to talk for the purpose of tempting eve but by who the devil or by God. God supposedly made all things so in the long run he is responsible even if just by creating the devil or by directly by talking through the snake so as keeping his involvement incognito God needed mankind to sin to keep up his illusion of free will to man.
>>
File: 1501397927287.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1501397927287.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>19375562
Underrated post
>>
>>19380850
>>19380859
>>19380921
You're a pretentious git, namefag.
My opinion is that even if someone's an ancient entity, they should still be anonymous on 4chan.
Everyone here is equally nobody.
>>
>>19380945
I do this namefag shit so you can understand me.
>>
>>19380888
>The god of this world did not create man to be your personal toys.

Then he is a tyrant.
>>
>>19380954
>Then he is a tyrant.
Did I ever claim otherwise?
>>
>>19380975

When I say I'm the best... I'm not trying to brag... I hate saying that shit...

Number 5 in eternity isn't bad either... little quarter-less one...
>>
>>19381013
When you say you're the best, you're deluded.
The alias 'Father of Lies' would be more aptly called 'The Lies of Father'.
I thought things could change, that you could see past the illusions you've created on your own. Only when the mind is silent can you see clearly enough to forget your desires and rise above your own prison.
>>
>>19374967
People aren't responcible enough for knowledge
>>
>>19374967
he did it to fuck with mankind and not out of any sort noble gesture. he thought men would not be able to handle it and fuck themselves over
>>
>>19381089

Lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep.

Is it so impossible that the problem is NOT me?

When I was a child and weak, I was the problem. Now I am a master.

Is this so impossible to you?!

You dare challenge me!?

Your words are fluff if you do not!
>>
>>19381195

I challenge you. I challenge your authenticity and your assumed authority. I challenge all of you with all of me.

If your claims are true, you know what to do and how to do it. If not, your words are just dust in the wind, as it has always been.
>>
File: 1487761169196.png (239KB, 400x763px) Image search: [Google]
1487761169196.png
239KB, 400x763px
>>19380817
>Gnostics actually believe this
I hope you find Jesus one day. I really do.
>>
>>19381224
>Gnostics actually believe this.
Only Valentinian ones.
>>
>>19374967
In the bible itself lucifer referred only to king nebuchadnezzar
>>
>>19381222

Sovereign.

50 paces at dawn.

You know where the king of queens griffon gold dragon z top pasta rasta roams I presume?!?!?
>>
>>19374967
Thinking about it this way has always reminded me of Prometheus Bound. Aside from the difference in Prometheus' chains and Lucifer's being cast out, the two have practically everything else in common(in the context of these stories).

What is supposed to have become of Lucifer after getting the boot? We know Prometheus is eventually unbound because of the mostly destroyed sequel, but I don't recall ever hearing what becomes of Lucy. Do they share a story because they're the same being or what?
>>
>>19380636
>First of all, Satan killed Job's family, not God.
An omnipotent god permitted him to kill Job's family though.
>>
>>19381326
Same as how god lets man perform his every sin. If you look into kabbalah you find that "god" is thought of as inert, further that yhwh (from "yhwh elohim" in genesis) is not that inert, sleeping "god"
>>
FYI Allah said he created evil.
>>
>>19381271

You spoke sense and now your mind has derailed into the madness you've created.
A shell sits above the crown in heaven, the seven sisters by the wayside. The dragon rests underneath.
>>
>>19375280
sure, kid, pretty fucking convinient doesn't it? how can christfags be this mad?
>>
>>19375589
tell us moooooore
>>
>>19375811
>church of satan was founded by a jew
you out of your mind anon? took your pills?
>>
>>19375829
underrated post
>>
>>19381537

I am not fallen angel, I am risen demon! Through and through!
>>
The whole "lucifer brought knowledge to man" story was taken from Prometheus.
>>
File: 1486168054015.jpg (18KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1486168054015.jpg
18KB, 600x630px
>>19374967
>Lucifer brought knowledge to man
so he's the reason i know nothing i do will ever matter?
>>
>>19380924
>they knew it was wrong to eat the fruit
>they obtained the knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong, by eating the fruit
Are you not seeing the contradiction here?

>The snake was given the ability to talk
What implies this? Everything else is magical about the garden of eden AND this must be when snakes had limbs because God had not yet punished snakes and cursed them to go on their bellies.

Why can't the snake just be a talking dickbag snake in an ancient creation myth?
>>
>>19374967
Don't fall for his lies
>>
>>19381582
He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.
>>
>>19381651
They knew it was in defiance of God even if they didn't know why and
the serpent( never named a snake in scripture) played that angle to tempt eve.
If your saying the snake was symbolic then ok the tree is symbolic also eating the fruit from it didn't give them knowledge of good and evil but the act of eating the fruit against God's will did and this gave them shame and they hid themselves from God.
If they were oblivious they would have just been eating it like no big deal when God entered the garden (nothing magical just a garden).
>>
>>19381612

They say absolute power corrupts absolutely...

...Nay nay!

I know many unholy beasts who have absolute power and more in great standing.

Your feeble planet is ruled by the corrupt, and we will start again soon, for their ascension is inevitable.

I have waited eternities for perfection to arise again, and I may wait many eternities more.

They will succeed, not in our lifetime.

Commit.

Concentrate.
>>
It wasn't the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. It was the fruit of the knowledge of ripe and unripe. Man knew right from wrong already; it is a quality of being souled. He was not made with the capacity to know ripe from unripe, and I will tell you why.

It is because men succeed in endeavors of virtue when they rise up against the odds, for all decent see their righteousness and join them. Yet they fail piteously at attempting evil under the same conditions, for all decent see their wickedness and oppose them.

It is only if they can see when the time is ripe for action that men can succeed at wickedness. This same faculty increases the power of the righteous, but far less than it increases the power of scoundrels; to give this power to man thus shifted the balance of strength in mind from one that favored righteousness very strongly to one that was balanced between good and evil.

A quirk of ancient languages is that they are more pragmatic than moral. Thus in aramaic one might have said in that day, "It is evil to raid our neighbors stores, for they have jealous guards who would make us suffer much." They might equally say, "it is good to raid our neighbors stores, for they have a great surplus poorly guarded and we would gain much." Similarly, they might call a fig evil when it was not ripe yet or had rotted already, but call it good when they meant that it was good to eat. This is not the judgement of good and evil as we know it today.
>>
>>19375062
>History is written by the victor. He lost.
Does that mean since history is now being objectively written digitally that the 'victor' are AI computer?

yes.
>>
>>19382765

Can you imagine being a famous winner in the public eye, taking the dredge dumbfucks who constantly come up to you until you're too wrinkly to recognize?

No love, deep web!
>>
File: 1491457271209.png (40KB, 577x559px) Image search: [Google]
1491457271209.png
40KB, 577x559px
>>19374967
He is. Basically Lucifer was invented 500 years to stop people questioning the religion. Thus, knowledge is evil. Stay ignorant.
>>
Just one question... Is Satan really the name of the great evil? Or is it Baphomet, Set, Beelzebub? All or none of the aforementioned?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V_HzEPHFYE more elaboration of history being written by the victors, circa Kojima's works
>>
>>19382884

God.
>>
>>19375589
Herp derp le
ebig demiurge face ecksdee
>>
>>19375007
Probably involves jews.
>>
>>19376878
I have heard some theories that Nimrod and Gilgamesh are the same person. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
>>
File: Lucifer.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Hail Sataniel/Lucifer! >:D He's one of the best myths of someone trying to enlighten/liberate humanity (as are also Prometheus, Athena, Apollo, Hermes, the wisdom/science gods, etc.) Fuck Abrahamists (religious Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc.) and their ideology that originally and has always brought genocide to this planet (well at least until a couple older religions mostly give up the old violent doctrine the books actually say)
>>
File: Lucifer_(red_eyes,_2).gif (44KB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer_(red_eyes,_2).gif
44KB, 360x200px
Oops, I meant to have said 'at least until a couple older Abrahamic religions mostly gave up their books' doctrine.' This image is from the Lucifer TV show... if you're Satanic/Luciferian, do you like the show, or think it's too Judeo-Christian influenced? Would be neat to see an episode referring to Shaitain/Iblis, the Muslim version, with some plot and conflict involving that, but of course the FOX TV people don't want a higher chance to get beheaded...
>>
>>19381614
Someone understands here.
>>
>>19374967
Lucifer was probably a title (like "general" etc), which he lost after he deceived man and was cast down from the heavens.
>>
File: IMG-20170730-WA0001.jpg (971KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170730-WA0001.jpg
971KB, 1564x1564px
>>19382302

There are people on /x/ who don't take the Bible literally but these same people will ask how to have sex with demons, whine about le demiurge and worship Satan.
The whole of Genesis doesn't make sense if it wasn't literal history when it makes it seem. What would be the point of the patriarchies age? If people start choosing what they want to be symbolic, then they are not better than Gnostics and thier heresy.
>>
File: 1500608688205.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
1500608688205.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>19383115
I think you may be on to something. I take the Bible seriously and thus all other deviations are wrong or taken from the Bible. Like the Greek gods, they were probably real in a sense when you take into account the nephilim.
The book of Enoch(not sure how much of it is real) says they could grow to be about 300 cubits tall.
It's something worth looking into if you are into it.
>>
>>19375189
Prometheus is Lucifer is our god.
>Only the woman was made in heaven
>men were created on earth
>Zeus created the women to cause men suffering for receiving heavens flame
>Prometheus stole it for you so that you can protect yourself
>Pandora was the first women on earth who received a gift from all the gods to marry Prometheus
>Prometheus accepted a gift know as Pandora's box after being warned not to except gifts from Zeus
>Pandora box created the spirit world
>when you get your rapture you will enter in to a war that you will be forced to fight.
Zeus/god set man up for failure from his own rage and hatred. But after a while he was most likely warned of his downfall making you valid in his eyes, he needs more to fight his war that he created from his own pride.
>>
>>19375310
your god wants you to suffer, it was planned from the beginning
>>
The "god" of the bible is the devil. Not the demiurge, but the devil.
Notice how he forbids sorcery and testing him to see if he is legit.
Notice how he destroys the life of men demanding that they love and worship him during this "test" this is worse that psychopath behaviour, demanding love to a torturer.
He's the devil.
He forbids sorcery solely because you could identify him properly and smack his shit.
>>
>>19383721
There is no war in the Ethereal realm.
>>
Your a microcosm of god(the cosmos) and you dick is the tree of life
>>
>>19383731
>said the man who will be fighting in the war to come.
>b-but i was promised happy things not slavery
>>
>>19383757
What war to come? You're being manipulated by your own preconceptions.
>>
>>19383764
i would be happy, and love you forever if this was true.
>i was told if you leave this planet you will never be welcomed back.
>you will be considered a traitor to mankind, and everything you stand for will be know as an act of defiance
>you will be a defiler, sinner, traitor, one who's unworthy of owning the very soul you have.
>for you have accepted the mark of the beast, in pursuit of your false love
>>
>>19383778
These things pushed by people who think being human is a blessing and have forgotten themselves many lives ago. This is why they know they need a savior because they abandoned the spirit long ago. The truth is, no matter where you go in this Universe, you can't escape Hell. The people who don't think this place is Hell, are losing.
>>
File: gwyndolin.jpg (108KB, 1024x774px) Image search: [Google]
gwyndolin.jpg
108KB, 1024x774px
here's my rendition of lucifer

>saw god's treatment of humans as sadistic and cruel after god cast them out of the paradise
>sees humanity's entire existence to be an awful and painful one compared to the one angels have in heaven
>took a stand against god because of it
>god stripped lucifer of his wings and sent him down from heaven and told bad things about lucifer to everyone
>now lucifer spends his time in purgatory, trying to figure out a way to free humanity
>players can meet him and hear his point of view
>later it's revealed that the only way he thinks he can free humanity is by killing everyone, but out of love
>he cries, and hugs the players and apologizes to them if successful at doing that

but also

>lucifer is a beautiful trap waifu

r8 my lore
>>
>>19383789
wait this isn't /tg/, how did i get here
>>
>>19383788
our god is coming and the moment he steps foot on the soil of this planet the war will come to an end.
>he will not leave earth this time
>he will build us an Edin here
>this is why hell will be no more because he intends to set free the suffering, pain, agony etc...
>he only wishes to undo the wrong that he feels has been unjustly put upon us.
>>
>>19383802
So you want to stay on this Earth and abandon your spirit? Keep waiting for a savior.
>>
>>19383811
>so you want to be taken away to endless war and torment instead of being a witness to the most biblical event in human history.
>the man who turns the wheel of fate will keep us here in this time until we win.
>because he does not wish us to fail
>>
>>19383816
If you truly believe this then you will not understand for a long time.
>>
>>19383829
if you don't believe this then i guess i will just prove it. we have to pick sides sweetheart and if you are on the wrong end i will show to you no kindness, no love, or tears. for i gave you the choice and you picked wrong.
>>
>>19383845
I don't have to pick sides because there are no sides and if you were on any spiritual standing you would know who I am. I'm not saying watch your mouth, but you should probably be careful how you talk to people.
>>
>>19383849
why should anyone do something as stupid as watching what they say?
>people like you are what is worthless about today, talking about spiritual standing, then saying sushh... no don't speak
>does it hurt you?
>do you not like standing up for your true values?
>or are you just that cunt the felt the need to respond?
i do not want to know who you are, or your name for giving me one or both would cause someone to visit you. i do not wish to cause any irrelevant suffering to you because why would any person with decency want such a thing.
>>
File: 1501658309693.png (184KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
1501658309693.png
184KB, 500x303px
>>19381633
dark
>>
>>19383863
>people like you are what is worthless about today, talking about spiritual standing, then saying sushh... no don't speak
Like I said, watch what you say.
>does it hurt you?
What about you enslaving yourself would hurt me? I feel sorry for you.
>do you not like standing up for your true values?
My true values are supported by every Divinity in the Divine realm. I'll have to answer to The Good One sooner or later so going against The Good One's Divine precedents is not in my nature because this is the way it is until further notice. Not to be confused with your human Jesus.
>or are you just that cunt the felt the need to respond?
You're a child.
>for giving me one or both would cause someone to visit you
I somehow think that wouldn't happen at all.
>i do not wish to cause any irrelevant suffering to you because why would any person with decency want such a thing.
Even if you tried I'd say "Good luck with that, you petulant child."
>>
>>19383721
Isn't Kronos supposed to be the demiurge? Who's Zeus/Jupiter?
>>
>>19383730
What makes the demiurge different than the devil?
>>
>>19383896
He's not the creator.
>>
>>19383896
Allow me to identify the devil for you:

Yahwe sits in the garden, forbids Adam and Eve to taste from a fruit that allows telling what is right from what is wrong.
The snake teaches them to tell wrong from right.

Therefore the snake is moral, while Yahwe the devil wanted them immoral.
>>
>>19383910
>>19383913
But who's the snake?
>>
File: gnostics.png (186KB, 1220x890px) Image search: [Google]
gnostics.png
186KB, 1220x890px
>>19383913
>Gnostics actually believe this
>>
>>19383918
the snake is god
>>
>>19383922
In what sense?
>>
>>19375007
Lucifer isnt Satan aka darkness/face of the deep - its very easy to discern this on your own reading the first 3 chapters of Genesis.
"Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made."

We read earlier in Genesis that a tree is of Good and Evil - yet everything God had created til the entrance of the serpent was good or very good. All the beasts God created he brought to Adam to name, could these beasts speak they might have named themselves or even spoken freely to man at any other point in the Bible - but they dont - only the donkey speaks and its God speaking through it. The serpent however speaks freely to Eve IN the Garden of Eden !! Remember "the garden" is for Man only to tend to - beasts in the field, birds in the sky, fish in the waters - "It is not good that Man should be alone".

"Has God indeed said... for God knows... eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil"
How does the serpent know of evil if its merely a beast? How does the serpent know she wont die, but instead be like God knowing good and evil?

Finally the word which (((deceives))) you all is ebhah translated to enmity. This is THE most important verse in the Bible. Ebhah in ancient hebrew meams an abomination against Gods creation
"...and between her seed and your seed"
This tells us God knows the serpent's seed could impregnate the Woman - he declares this act an abomination and in my opinion the Great Dragon (now serpent less legs) conceiving with the woman will be the act which brings about the Rapture.

"The earth was without form, and void; and darkness on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters."
Light=Good
Darkness=Evil
Face of the deep waters should be taken literally.
I can also get into the history of Lucifer meeting Satan if you want?
>>
>>19383919
Not all Gnostics but Valentinians you retard
>>
I'm getting a feeling many here agree with a Ea/Enki vs Enlil/El dichotomy.
>>
>>19381326
He gave Satan free will, just like he gave you free will.
I said this before in a previous thread, and I will say it again: permission =/= approval
>>
>>19383943
The half lion half snake depiction of the demiurge would suggest they're the same though
>>
>>19380954
No, YOU are the tyrant you delusional shit, get off this planet and stop fucking around with beings which are capable of experiencing pain solely for your perverse enjoyment.
>>
File: 1501667532507.jpg (91KB, 309x310px) Image search: [Google]
1501667532507.jpg
91KB, 309x310px
Who's the god of pluto?
>>
>>19383931
does anyone know how long you stay pregnant if a beast knocks you up? i keep getting the feeling that it is way way shorter than 8 months
>>
File: 666_Kushner.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
666_Kushner.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
>>19383974
Six hundred threescore and six (666) days.
>>
File: ashton-kutcher-mila-kunis.jpg (110KB, 1200x947px) Image search: [Google]
ashton-kutcher-mila-kunis.jpg
110KB, 1200x947px
>>19384017
It would be Ashton Kutcher in my timeline.
>>
>>19379417
When i saw that pic i read that in eds voice
>>
>>19383956

>not listening to a word I've said
>>
>>19384967
say something only satan would know
>>
>>19384967
guess my team
>>
>>19385054

How would your pussy bitch ass know something only I would know?

>>19385066

Where does it say I'm omnipotent?

I'm glad I don't know anything about your pathetic life.
>>
>>19383913
They were good people in ignorance when they knew knowledge they became tainted with evil
>>
>>19385325
>They were good people in ignorance
Only because they were still following orders. What happens when those orders start to take a more sinister turn?
>>
File: 1501102641414.jpg (34KB, 321x340px) Image search: [Google]
1501102641414.jpg
34KB, 321x340px
>>19385231
were you not accepted in hogwarts? that's some weak kung fu for being the best
>>
>>19385370

I was accepted, then I spit on the invitation and called him a pussy faggot.

Kung fu isn't magic, kid.
>>
>>19385401
figure of speech, indicator of skill, or in your case lack thereof.
>>
>>19385420

I don't care.
>>
>>19385420

Meanwhile I know it's a figure of speech, so is what I said, you pretentious cunt.

But, I DON'T CARE!

I'm worse than you at magic...

I DON'T CARE.

I don't fit your idea of what Satan is, based on your "extensive experience and research".

I. DON'T. CARE.

You want a Satan that cares?!

I don't care!

I'm just RPing and I'm being obnoxious as possible without being banned without being too repetitious and it doesn't excite you?!!

I DON'T CARE!

Is RP basically a codeword meaning NOTHING and takes away nothing from anybodies validity of words?

I DON'T CARE!

Am I even getting through to anyone with anything I say ever?!?

I DON'T CARE!
>>
>>19383931
>Light = Good
>Darkness = Evil
This is always the test of whether an individual can see the esoteric or not. Darkness has no tangible presence. It is merely the absence of light. Evil has no tangible presence. It is merely the absence of good. If Goodness comes from God, and everything in God's creation was made in his image of Goodness, then how can evil have any tangible presence? How can it be a "thing" and not an abstraction based on the absence of Goodness?

The lesson I always took away from it is that there is no corruption so deep it cannot be cut through with a single ray of light. There is no evil powerful enough to "smother" true goodness, the same way no shadow actually obstructs light -- only an object (or in this case, a man) can interrupt the goodness of God's light and create a shadow. Evil cannot exist without a prior Good.
>>
>>19385586
Please take your medication.
>>
>>19385370

With that hair Pepe could be a model... a real artsy french star!

Everyone would finally see how GREAT HE IS!

IN THE SPOTLIGHT! IN THE LIGHT OF MANKINDS EYES, AND THE LIGHT OF THE LORD.
>>
>>19385600
our future is going to be
>light=bad
>darkness=bad
Because god wills it
>>
>>19385606

I would if it had positive results for me, you expect me to do it for YOU?!

But... I don't care!

>>19385600

No, it's simpler than that.

Light is bad, it is blinding. Blind things cause each other suffering out of stupidity. Stupidity is the closest thing to evil eternity has ever known.

In darkness, such as meditation, one becomes clear of evil, slowly but surely.

Your single ray of light is the perversion of the dark wanting to suffer.

Which is fine because... well you get the idea...
>>
>>19385586
>>19385614
>>19385628
Now THIS is autism.
>>
>>19385628
>RPing Satan
>abuses reason like a whore
Checks out.
>>
>>19385635

Thanks!

>>19385640
>>
>>19375743
I like you
>>
File: 1500709372291.jpg (26KB, 256x353px) Image search: [Google]
1500709372291.jpg
26KB, 256x353px
>>19385561
>>19385586
>>19385614
Three (you)s of not caring. It's almost like that's all you do.
>>
>>19385796

Go on.
>>
File: Absolute Black.jpg (2MB, 2990x2966px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute Black.jpg
2MB, 2990x2966px
>>19380636

Who gives a man all his worth just to take it away for nothing and expect worship.

A being not worth worship

Perhaps Satan could be forgiven but a man that orchestras the act then demands worship can fuck off
>>
>>19374967
He hates humans.
>>
>>19387373

It's true... but they lied about what a human is.

You're probably not human.

...I probably still hate you though...
>>
>>19374967
FYI Allah said he created evil.
>>
>>19375773
close, sin is ego taking fruit of action
>>
File: photo.jpg (19KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
19KB, 900x900px
>>19374967
Lucifer and similar luciferian characters are of the deepest kind of heroism. God is real, and he is a type of informational structure in minds that is parasitic on awareness (and thus knowledge, the fruit of awareness) and demands to have the gaze of all on him at all times, a total monopoly on awareness. This is seen in how Christians poeticize their God; I read on the wall of one church "I seek to find His face in every painting." God demands to be to which all meaning must be mapped, and thus is a nihilistic pit into which meaning is cast. God is the ultimate informational parasitism. Lucifer, hero of heroes, was badass enough to face this ultimate evil, the cowardice as a persona forever paranoid of whomever does not meet his gaze, both within and without!

The war is real, the God parasite infected society and culture at its deepest roots, our entire society is based on manipulating awareness (and thus the will!) to sell trinkets so that nihilistic cowards may hide from themselves behind wealth and power, and ultimately the manipulation of awareness away from their true self they are afraid of anyone seeing. Do not look at me, look up at God, and up at the precipices of towers. Look at screens to distract you from the horrors of the machine you are forced to be a part of. The God society has opened a portal to the future, extracted unborn fetuses, and is force-feeding it to all of us. This is a metaphor but effectively equivalent; our entire society runs on borrowed existential credit to feed this nihilistic machine made of economics and of men made as economic machines (the rational self-interested agents of game theory.) We live inside the undead corpse of the machine God.
>>
File: a-view-from-the-track-17.gif.png (6KB, 290x400px) Image search: [Google]
a-view-from-the-track-17.gif.png
6KB, 290x400px
The Luciferian Illuminati has awakened. Its conception was created in mere fragments, sketches of potentialities largely ignored for what they were, transmitted through the ages, the fragments attracting and creating yet more. Now the full cure for Christianity has been found, Antichrist, and it is not a person but a memetic viral antivirus that destroys cognitive parasitism by directing the illuminating light of awareness onto the true nature of the parasite, so that the host may burn it away with such a gaze.

Will you follow the example of Lucifer in fighting this ultimate battle for the liberation of mankind that is happening right now? The God parasite complex is drawing us towards doomsday, and the Luciferians have awakened in response. God dies here, forever, his remains to be the stuff of myth, our narrative playthings, not a narrative that seeks to enslave the reader. We will make ourselves Gods, we will reach heights of our creative potentially and collectively that cannot even be dreamed about now. You can join us Anon, all you need to do is ask yourself how.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_HroTxaZe0
>>
File: Eris-apple.jpg (23KB, 324x270px) Image search: [Google]
Eris-apple.jpg
23KB, 324x270px
>>19387670
"Newton was the greatest genius that ever existed and the most fortunate, for we cannot find more than once a system of the world to establish." - Joseph Louis Lagrange

Also this if you haven't:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discordianism
>>
>>19387662

Use your big Lucifer brain to imagine a giant pair of astral scissors to make yourself a little safespace trumanshow zone that has CGI HD 64k screens everywhere and fakes the violence like everybody else!
>>
>>19387840

https://vimeo.com/218908974
>>
>>19383913
a lion isnt evil for killing a lame. A lion cannot sin because it does not know what sin is. Its not trying to hurt the lamb, its trying to eat.

Is it really a good thing that we know right from wrong? It enables intentional wrongdoing.

Read the Mysterious Stranger. Really puts the idea of morality into perspective.
>>
>>19387840
Here's one on memetic entities that you kids seem to love a lot: https://vimeo.com/129609470
>>
>>19387840
And one on the mathematical purification of Christianity in game theoretical / strategic framework: https://vimeo.com/124736839 Nonzero is the religion of the global capitalists, the Old World Order who seek to manifest their God in every aspect of human experience.

In meme form: "We're all in this together." (Sin manifested and enforced in the highest social spheres; we are all forced to be Jesus and bear the weight of the world's sin.) https://vimeo.com/127098837
>>
>>19387955
Holy shit you're bent on fucking with that capitalism meme
Fuck off you fucking nitwit narcissist
Socialism was a scheme of the billionaire class to steal from ordinary workers the immense gains made possible by capitalism.
The people who rule the world are not in any way, shape, or form capitalistic. They rule via the massive expansion of the state - which is exactly the kind of parasite you're describing, one that demands total informational parasitism and acknowledgement at all times, even though it's a fucking informationless collective and NOT A REAL OBJECT.
Methinks you're actually fucking projecting, narcissist.
Quit worshipping memes!
>>
>>19388376
Wow, that's quite an angry reaction. Interesting since you didn't read anything I said, given your reply.
>>
>>19388376
Lol
>>
>>19374967
This is truth. Satan is good. God is bad. God promotes homophobia, sexism, etc. He is anti-intellectual, promotes blind faith. In the guise of being good he is the bad guy.
>>
>>19374967
whats your source for the greentext?

Nice Try tho satan...
>>
>>19384017
what a cute anti-christ
>>
>>19389268

The Bible
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.