[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is the christfags problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 15oxhj5.jpg (51KB, 712x700px) Image search: [Google]
15oxhj5.jpg
51KB, 712x700px
when will they realize that their lives revolves around a fairy tale and realize that theirs lives are a huge joke?
>>
they actually revolve around plagiarized paganism mixed with jewish roots, and roman empire influence

their problem is more or less arrogance of "believing the correct god", thus imposing their beliefs upon others as truth
>>
It's not for me personally, but if it helps them get by day-to-day, I'm not going to give them shit about it. I'd party with Jesus, he sounds like a cool dude.
>>
File: died_for_your_spins.jpg (114KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
died_for_your_spins.jpg
114KB, 957x960px
>>19374255
I think it's because Jesus was real. He created a sort of "portal" out of this realm by his mere existence.

That's why the dark forces have spent the last 2000 years shitting up that portal with hatred, violence, LIES, deception, and corruption. People are drawn to the light of his message and are then overwhelmed by the giant piles of bullshit made by religions to leech off that divine light. Even the new testament is barely 1% true anymore.

It's the most perfectly executed judo move ever. Use the powerful desire of people to commune with the true light and warp it into hatred of fags, witches, jews, and just about everything else.
>>
>>19374665

thanks Kib
>>
Black people
>>
>>19374665

Indeed brother, yeshua is real but the forces of the anti Christ will use every trick in the book to cover him up. eventually most of us won't be around to warn the people
>>
>>19374282
Indeed. Nothing I read about the man convinces me that he's asking for worship; if anything, I find his humility inspiring.

But if some humans are determined to choose masters to serve, I'm comfortable with them doing so in Yeshua's name, of all people.
>>
>>19374282
>it helps them get by day-to-day
[citation needed]

Testimonials unwelcome.
>>
This is their problem: They inherited a jewish religion and behave like talmudic jews, including but not limited to lying a lot and deeply studying scripture to lie about it and do things they are not permitted to do.
>>
There are so many here. Spreading their religious bullshit all over this board.
>>
File: 1500240146000s.jpg (3KB, 90x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500240146000s.jpg
3KB, 90x125px
Almost cancer-like.. o.o
shhhhh
>>
>>19375176
>saving thumbnails
>posting thumbnails
I feel like I'll never have an image with enough shitposting potential to ever express how much this annoys me.
>>
>>19374255
Organised Religion =/= values of Jesus. If youre a big guy pick a better target than the the unwashed masses
>>
>>19374255
*tips fedora*
*vapes*
>>
>>19374255
Tradition is an iron shirt.
>>
File: hairisyismadeofcareitin.jpg (5KB, 276x184px) Image search: [Google]
hairisyismadeofcareitin.jpg
5KB, 276x184px
>>19375183

Just wanted to let you know I saved that thumbnail.
>>
>>19374255
>>19374264
I'm polytheistic and would rather worship pagan gods, but I can till appreciate Jesus. He and his early followers were a lot smarter than the evangelical idiots of today. When I finally learned to stop taking religion and spirituality completely literally, a whole world of deep wisdom opened up to me.

Protip: If a lot of different religions from different parts of the world come to similar conclusions, it might be worth paying attention to what they're trying to say.
>>
I acutally love jew magic, just not the way those fucking jews use it. If only 4chan's populace knew what a magical spell haven this place was.
Good jews keep all thier magic secret and don't use it to fuck with anyone. Basically, they circle jerk themselves silly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.