[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REPENT FOR YOUR SINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 15

File: whereyouwillendup.png (1MB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
whereyouwillendup.png
1MB, 992x558px
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REAPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THE END IS COMING FOR THE FATHER TOLD ME SO

TIME TO GO REPENT

I DONT WANT TO SUFFER
>>
What are you talking about?
>>
I look forward to his return, Impatiently may i add. So many bad people need to be dealt with permanently.
>>
>>19374205
hell doesn't sound that bad
>>
Too late for me. Gotta have someone in hell to make the saved feel better
>>
>>19374245
>>19374281
It's never too late to repent and change your life for the better.
>>
This to be honest.

Also: God ain't real.
>>
PLEASE DISREGARD, I SUCK COCKS.

THIS IS ONLY A DRILL AND SUFFERING IS AN ILLUSION
>>
>>19374205
>I DONT WANT TO SUFFER
well you can want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first

thems the breaks. tribulation period starting means you dont get the comfort once afforded to you assuming you had any. even rich people wont escape punishment phase round 1 though some people will escape punishment phase round 2 (god bitch slapping your soul into small pieces and snorting the dust off a hookers ass)

the difference? your all scum vs almost all of you are scum
>>
>>19374281
Only the wicked blame and bring others down to their level of ignorance
>>
>>19374205
Plz when the Ayy lamo's get here go with them in the great deception. Don't even think about it just board.
>>
File: the_mad_baron.jpg (45KB, 688x476px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_baron.jpg
45KB, 688x476px
>>19374276
>>19374281
THIS, (the physical world) is hell.

Think about it. You can't leave. No matter how many times you die you will just be reborn again. You are cut off from the light of god, making up bullshit religions as a grotesque mockery of REAL communion with the divine source. People do horrible things to one another and then are reborn only to get revenge on those who wronged them. Then those people get reborn only to get revenge on those who wronged them. Round and round FOREVER!

You've been here so long you think this is "normal" like a thug who's been in prison since he was a child. You have no idea what the outside world is like. You can't even imagine what the outside world is like.

It can't get any worse and it will never get any better.
>>
Dare I say, lul? If you don't want to suffer maybe you should get some hobbies that you enjoy. Video games, hiking, maybe even get a job to obtain things for your survival.
>>
>>19374616
Sorcerers can travel to heaven. If you follow your heart towards a path of freedom, you may be able to escape the cycle.
>>
>>19374326

>thems the breaks

uggh so fucking cringey I bet you listen to skillex and have a wavy unisexual haircut
>>
File: the_better_angels_cover.jpg (257KB, 918x1389px) Image search: [Google]
the_better_angels_cover.jpg
257KB, 918x1389px
>>19374205
>The end is here
Explain this then. *Picture related*
>>
Ragnarok already happend, So you're saying we're getting back to the end of the cycle again? Just another Wash, Rinse and repeat. Not the end all be all, Just another rebirth.
>>
>>19374276
One day in heaven is worth an eternity in hell.
>>
>>19374616
>People do horrible things to one another and then are reborn only to get revenge on those who wronged them.
Most people who done wrong eventually realise they've done wrong, unless they're evil. But then again evil people don't have a sense of justice and thus don't seek revenge.
>>
File: latest.jpg (63KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
63KB, 720x544px
>>19374616

No, it's not fucking not! We're in a grace period right now, we still have a functioning civilization and air conditioning. We're on a fucking cherry topped mountain drizzled in whip fuckng cum cream and syrup compared to what's to come in 10-40 years, which will consist of the following:
- Societal Collapse due to the extermination of the white race
-mass extermination of the remaining human population for population control
- A fucking war that'll shake the heavens
- spirits and demons roaming the earth and attacking people
-alien invasion
-cannibalisn
-pedophilia
-normalized transhumanism
-widespread poverty in 1st world nations, there will be upper class white men sucking dick and begging for food. That 20/10 goddess chick that mocked and ignored you will be in rags running through the slums and hiding trying not to get raped.
-people will become instinctive and primal due to Spirit/Truth leaving the land. the universe's electricity will dissipate

just give it time because it's fucking coming, and all you damn liberial atheist cuck millenials that think life is about watching innocent Masonic movies, travelling around the world, taking selfies and accepting peoples differences are going to be the first to get destroyed and slaughtered.
>>
>>19374693
calm down, buddy
>>
Get some fucking treatment mate.
No joke, no one can be this paranoid and have an healthy mind.
>>
>>19374205
take your meds and calm down.
>>
>>19374616

Divine source is fucking baal/moloch/Demiurge!!!

Gnostism/Buddhism/yoga all lead to nirvana/gnosis/baal

Jesus was the Demiurge, but he came to save us from himself! he said he was the way, the tao!

this is why they want u to believe he was just another Buddhist rather than the ultimate savior. They only give u half the truth so you'll think eh Imma just meditate and love fags, that's what Jesus wanted I'd us
>>
>>19374693
Looks like someone will be getting the "bad ending".
Luckily, some of us will not be joining you.
>>
File: the-beastmaster.21485.jpg (704KB, 1600x2419px) Image search: [Google]
the-beastmaster.21485.jpg
704KB, 1600x2419px
>>19374693
>civilization

Civilization is Anti-Nature at its core. Man should live self sufficient in Nature. Our rulers are terrified that one day we will adopt the old ways, and stop putting up with their bullshit.
>>
>>19374739

The Gnostics said that Jesus was the Son of the Aeon of Aeons.

He has absolutely no connection to the Demiurge.

Ive read lots of Gnostic stuff. Your dead wrong.
>>
>>19374775

indeed, Man needs communities but he doesn't need nations or countries. However the nature of this societal collapse won't be in man's favor. It will be fucking anarchy, the bad post Roman icky kind but 10x worse.

>>19374787
so many historic entities are considered aeons baal could easily be the ultimate be the ultimate aeon of which Jesus originates.

You need to figure this shit out, there's no way Gnosticism is the fucking truth. The idea that satan/Lucifer is the savior and that we can merge with god consciousness is so 2017 at this point

stay away from mainstream shit
>>
>>19374837

Baal or Bel is not even a name.

Its a title that means Lord / Master

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bel_(mythology)

And the Archons are the Lords or Rulers.

You need to come to the Hypostasis of the Archons. The Reality of the Rulers.
>>
The Pagans follow the Demiurge as God and they want you to follow his son as Messiah.

So they try to trick you into thinking Jesus is his son.

They call him Yahshua. It means Yah is Savior.

Yah is a name for one of the Archons that is the Son of the Demiurge linked with Jupiter.
>>
>>19374205
Here's a question: if I start repenting now, would He see it as me doing it out of fear or out of love for him? They say God seeks love, but I don't know if we're really "loving" Him or just oppressed insects. I don't understand.

If I "repent" how do I? I'm scared, I don't want to go to hell, but if I repent now, wouldn't it just be for the fear out of him sending me there? Wouldn't it appear to be me simply trying to save my own skin? And is that technically what it is?

I need an answer -- a definitive one, and /x/ doesn't ever have one. What should I do. I don't want to suffer eternal suffering and I don't want to simply save my own skin.

And then again, how DO I repent? What do I do? I have started praying, but I don't know if that's enough. What do I do? I'm scared.

I admit, I'm not versed in theology or all these weird names -- I'm a lurker on /x/. Still, I fear just as any person that's open-minded of these things does. Someone give me an answer -- a NORMIE answer at least. Give me the truth in a form that I can at least understand in concept, not a paper on why "The Great Baba-Looey is related to this, because the scripture, because this one book I read, and more terms you won't get".

And I don't want any of these answers that are vague and contrarian like "Well first off, you're wrong because Hell is actually that werid feeling in your foot, pleb".

Someone give me an answer. I'm having a crisis here. What's happening? What do I do?Must I repent? How understanding is God? What is with the Apocalypse happening all of the sudden?
>>
File: Ramman.png (1021KB, 1024x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Ramman.png
1021KB, 1024x1227px
>>19374864
>Baal or Bel is not even a name.

Example:

Baal Hadad

Translated as the LORD of the Storm.

Equated with Zeus ie: Jupiter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadad
>>
>>19374885
The thing with what you said about being forced into repenting isn't like that all. Our life on this Earth is one big choice, we choose God, or we choose Satan. Obviously sometimes we dont know which side we are catering to when we make decisions as Satan is wicked and deceitful. Anyway, either way you should repent, out of fear or not, but look for answers in your life. If you want to know if God is real, just reach out to him. Don't force him or put him to test to see of hes real, but just pray him and wish to meet him. Like I said, dont put God to the test, beczuse just when you think he isn't answering is when he answers. To repent, you just need to apoligize for everything you bad you might have done in your life snd accept Christ as your savior.

If you feel like you arent really into it or like yiu arent really achueving anything, watch some testimonies. The testimony done by the actor who played jesus in the passion of the christ is amazing, hes probably the only nonshill nonsatanworshipper in hollywood.

Oh and btw, when the apocolupse happens, the antichrist will come down and decieve loads of people into believing he is Jesus come again. Dont worship him, when Jesus comes you'll know, also dont receive the mark of the beast, its a choice to recieve it so say no because if you say yes its suspected your damned.
>>
>>19375004

I think that this might actually be the case. What if Satan is just that deceptive that one day generic npc esque Christians won't be praising him on the internet but will have abandoned god completely with only a small remainder clinging close.

like to me right now, you come off to me as a false lukewarm Christian because it just repeat that generic shit regardless if whether or not its from the holy spirit or robotic programming but it might always be like this. maybe this shit will become less and less common
>>
>>19375004
Thank you, and God bless you, my friend. However, does this mean I must go to churches, have rituals, etc.? I can still make an effort to worship Him, but how strict must I be? I mean, is there a way to show appreciation without such formalities? Can I respect and appreciate God in my own solitary way as long as I'm faithful to His message?

And I do know about the whole antichrist deal from Revelations (that false messiahs will appear) but I never understood the number of the beast.

And finally...is the end really nearing?
>>
>>19375031
I dont know what you mean by fake christian, I'm far from it. Trust me, I realize that the higher ups in the christian especially catholic community are backwards, especially the pope and the vatican. I sound bubbly, but trust me, I know so much about horrifying things.

You might have also interpretted what I said wrong. When I said choose God or Satan. we can choose the decisions we make snd we csn either be influenced by God or Satan. For example, you could either go to church or the nightclub, one decision being God's will the other being Satan's. But what you said might be true, like the pope could be leading christisns down the wrong path, but we will never know.
>>19375048
I cant say I can fully answer that question, but it seems the general consensus is that chruch is the way to go despite if you're faithful to his message.

Supposedly, in the end times, a new currency will be introduced, and in that currency the mark of the beast will be required in order to buy and sell. We don't know where it'll be but supposedly it will be on your right hand or forehead.

I don't know, like no one does. But people think that the majority of the seven trumpets of the apocalypse have been sounded, and that we're nearing the beginning of the end.
>>
>>19375048
Your body is God's temple so you are always in God's house so act accordingly and you shouldn't have to worry
>>
>>19375539
Really? This is going to sound so cliche, but I'm scared. I don't want to burn in hell.
>>
>>19375557
u will then Since u come to god out of carnal fear rather than genuine spiritual thirst
>>
12 day
>>
>>19375763
you will see
>>
>>19375767
Soon
>>
>>19375772
we die
>>
>>19375751
I disagree Jesus says come as you are

but not as a last ditch effort either.

Fear of God is what makes a many of people walk the line.
>>
File: panic.png (27KB, 251x404px) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
27KB, 251x404px
>>19375777
>>
>>19375777
Explain, please. I'm not following.
>>
>>19375803
Jesus accepts you as you are and wants you to be saved from sin if you are truly sorry and wish to change your evil ways all you need to do is accept Jesus christ as your saviour and ask him for forgiveness of your sins you can do this as often as you need to but it's not a safe pass to do whatever it is you want to do then just ask forgiveness you have to at least try to follow Gods word. No man is without sin and we all still sin its in our nature we still need to strive to be sin free and ask forgiveness when we mess up.
>>
File: modern-world.jpg (50KB, 510x381px) Image search: [Google]
modern-world.jpg
50KB, 510x381px
>>19374616
>>
File: lets_worship_moloch.jpg (57KB, 922x668px) Image search: [Google]
lets_worship_moloch.jpg
57KB, 922x668px
>>19374775
No Moloch worship when Mark Singer is in da house!
>>
>>19374616
miss me with that psudo-intellectual shit nigga
>>
>>19374616
But when if to me that I heaven? Cause it is.
>>
I'm not putting blind faith into some old dudes who lived in a deserts schitzo rants so therefor unless god speaks to me itself I'm gonna keep being a sad anon doing sad anon things in solitude
>>
Let God testify to the OP's claim. No offense to OP. We all know how this subject goes.

So far God had not validated in a way by which I can possibly interpret to me what OP has said.
>>
>>19374205
You're awfully selfish, if there is a hell, yiu are most definitely going.
>>
>>19374693
E D G E
D
G
E
>>
File: IMG_0734.jpg (411KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.jpg
411KB, 1620x1080px
Then stop suffering.... hell is where you let it.
>>
>>19374616

I'm chilling at the house smoking bud with my best friend, watching a funny show.

I have a gf.

I work a decent job. I'm pretty happy. Life ain't so bad. Sun's still shining.
>>
File: 1499740733139.jpg (376KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499740733139.jpg
376KB, 600x800px
>>19377819

Despair code dictates those who appear happy are secretly miserable with their existence or they do not have consciousness and are simply meat zombies who appear happy to make those with a real soul jealous.
>>
>>19377206
Not op but repenting to god will improve your life, just the act of recognizing there is a higher power and that you are imperfect, putting your ego in check, it clears your mind and allows you to connect with your true self again, I know your remember how being one with yourself is or else you would be so salted
>>
>>19374837
You have your head so far up your ass you can't even distinguish different religious beliefs from your own perverted ideas
>>
>>19374885
Repenting is a choice. Everything is a choice. You just forgot what a "choice" even means.
>>
>repent
>turn away from your sinful ways
>feel sorry for something

Even the father has repented.
>>
File: funisntfun.jpg (68KB, 680x738px) Image search: [Google]
funisntfun.jpg
68KB, 680x738px
>>19377838
Anon once again confirms that fun things aren't actually fun
>>
>>19377871
>>19377871
I was raised around and ostracized by Christians. I do not believe in Christianity.

Yet when I did what this comment suggests, my life changed. I became (or awakened as?) sympathetic to the patterns that influence my life... all because I finally supplemented will and peaceful emotion with the VERBAL acknowledgement of a divine Source or Godhead.
>>
File: received_10203266006851349.jpg (22KB, 480x443px) Image search: [Google]
received_10203266006851349.jpg
22KB, 480x443px
>>19378247

My head is were it fucking needs to be, you have no idea how much reality has been twisted
did you know space is an electric ocean?
>>
>>19374775
What a hideous concept. Our rulers are terrified one day that we will stop putting up with their bullshit, because THEY are primitives. Haven't you noticed how controlling they are in person? They're all neurotic freaks who can't handle their own emotional range.
They even go off into the woods and do horrible things while normal people are content to stay in cities where humans belong. Cities are crystals built of human potential, creches in which we nurture a power that could travel the stars.
>>
>>19376004

That pic is so wrong. The planet will start defending itself. Even if humanity wants to disconnect from nature, nature won't disconnect for itself. It's self aware, and it's not gonna put up with our shit much longer.
>>
>>19374245
>he never returns
>he's not real
>>
>>19374245
From what I understand Jesus isn't going to be the peace and love fella the Jews killed,he's going to be leading an army and the earth will be the battlefield, all the people will be nothing more than collateral damage, that neither side will give a shit over like in any war.
>>
>>19374205
>wanting to become a happiness drone kissing up to a tyrant for all eternity
>>
>>19374205
Here's a question for you: If the person you love most was damned to Hell, would Heaven really be a perfect paradise?
>>
>>19379217
It is your interpretation of the data of "reality" that has become twisted, same with almost every human on this planet at this time
>>
>>19374205
The end has already come and gone
>>
>And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Satan has already lost the war. rejoice brothers and sisters. Jesus Christ is the way and the truth.
>>
File: light.jpg (361KB, 1191x1701px) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
361KB, 1191x1701px
>>19382177
Now you understand why you must let go of attachment.
Life is suffering when your happiness relies on the external, including other beings.
If the one you love ends up in Hell, that is their choice in the end and it might be best to reconsider your company, so you do not share their fate.
>>
>>19382177
yes because God is just. If your loved one didn't repent then God has every right to cut them off from him. like rotten branches infecting a healthy tree, would you leave the rotting branches on and yo keep infecting the tree? When you enter heaven there is no sorrow or pain only love and admiration for the lord.
>>
Fuck that shit, I'm in Satan's Army. When we win, you 'believers' will suffer
>>
>>19383226
I ask you to please repent and accept Christ as your savior. If you believe in Satan you must believe in god. He created you out of love please love him back
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.