[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 441
Thread images: 52

File: 4330036716_c9a76741ab.jpg (151KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
4330036716_c9a76741ab.jpg
151KB, 500x366px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19368235
>>
>>19374098
See
>>19374223
Thanks dude, muchly appreciated for your time.
>>
Is anyone doing readings?
>>
>>19374405
I might have one left in me for the day.
Whatcha need?
>>
>>19374431
See >>19371886
>>
>>19374445
I only do cards mang, not scrying.
>>
>>19374490
That's fine with me.
>>
>>19374509
Right 'o, I'll get to shufflin'.
You have a name I can know you by? (doesn't have to be your real one, just something to narrow it down)
>>
>>19374517
Harvey
>>
>>19374522
>4 of cups
>6 of pentacles reversed
>knight of swords
From this, I'd say they're not your enemies, though you might get paranoid and think them such. So maybe somebody owes you a bit, that doesn't mean they're plotting on you. Maybe you're a bit... forceful, to put it politely, and that's a bit off-putting, but again, it doesn't mean they're plotting on you. They're only human mang, they have their own limitations, and if you charge out ahead of them and they fail to follow, it's nothing personal, just their limitations.
>>
>>19374559
So do you feel that I can trust them to actually be friends and respect me, as I do?
>>
>>19374565
That's where the 4 of cups comes into play.
Something is being offered, but you're too damn stubborn or jaded to accept it.
>>
Trading doing a simple 3 card spread

Q-Is the situation with "T" completely unsalvagable? Should I just cut my losses and surrender to what's happened?
>>
>>19374572
But what IS being offered? The thing is I did get wond that some of them were badmouthing me behind my back.

I guess you're not as accurate or as helpful as I'd hope you were.
>>
>>19374581
Friendship.
Friendship is what's being offered.
Maybe you take shit too personally like the jew you are.
Maybe not everyone wants to shoah you, just a though.
>>
>>19374588
Yet nobody ever reached out to me while I was gone. Are their fairweather friends, or true friends?

Also, you've completely misinterpretted the entire situation, considering the lack of information I've actually given you.
>>
>>19374575
2 of P, 4 of P, 6 of S, 7 of S

In short yes there won't be much changes to your current situation with T but the cards indicate that there are other stuff in your life you should be focusing on otherwise so its not that big of a deal. Whats done is done all you can do now is move on.

Weekly love general
>>
>>19374597
Yea, I can see why you'd have problems in this regard.
I've given my reading. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>19374603
How can I take or leave something that didn't answer my question?
>>
>>19374610
OY FUCKING VEY
Yea nah, I'm done here.
Good luck friend.
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19374621
What's with the Jew meme? Can't you take constructive criticism over your possibly one, single bad interpretation?
>>
File: bw3wy5esj63t_1.jpg (102KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bw3wy5esj63t_1.jpg
102KB, 800x800px
>>19374632
May all of your branches wither.
>>
>>19374632
don't be a dick
>>
>>19374638
>Butthurt tarot reader
Pic related

>>19374647
I'm not being a dick. The reader is. I just tell them that the interpretation's incorrect and they start going off like a /pol/tard with "oy veh" and "shoah."

Comes to show you... People need to read the rules in OP.
>>
>>19374656
Forgot the pic

Some readers can't just accept constructive criticism
>>
File: ggSRfZD.jpg (55KB, 459x646px) Image search: [Google]
ggSRfZD.jpg
55KB, 459x646px
>>19374656
> /pol/tard
W E A R E O N E W I T H T H E C O S M I C O R D E R.
>>
>>19374600
Queen of pentacles
10 of wands
9 of wands inverted
Hanged man inverted

A time for quiet reflection to clear everything in your way of the love you crave. A time to be mindful of your decisions on how to go forward. Be firm in your boundaries and what you want for yourself
>>
>>19374588
>>19374597
>Friendship is being offered
>No it's not
>Can I trust them
I think the answer should be apparent. Did you really need a reading on that? I mean if people are shit-talking about you behind your back and nobody's ever reached out to you, are you going to take some anonymous card reader's advice and stay in a situation where nobody gives a shit about you?

By the way, reader, nice meme readings. You could have easily just shatposted your reading without asking their name.
>>
Good morning /div/, how are we? Wishing you all a lovely day <3 I'll be around to discuss and mostly just pass the time here at work.
>>
>>19374696
Maybe you can help me.

>>19371886

All I got was a novice interpretation from a reader that couldn't accept criticism.
>>
>all the readers said id get laid by the end of this month
>didnt happen
Confirmed roleplaying
>>
>>19374721
Did YOU put any effort into that?
It's not like a partner is going to materialize into your lap, ya know...
>>
>>19374721

if you actually went outside instead of posting in /div/ you might still get laid
>>
>>19374726
I did actually
>>
>>19374710
And a fine hello to you too anon <3
>>19374712
No offence but I'd rather not.
>>19374721
Don't worry anon, I got told by a certain reader I'd get laid over a weekend...my father had a heart attack instead. Fate is fickle like that it seems
>>
>>19374721
The future is incredibly malleable

They only read based on your current energies at the time of the reading.

Which can change, subsequently changing what you're creating in your future
>>
>>19374696
I've been trying to get into water scrying, I got a lazy eye on the right side when I don't wear my glasses. Should I wear my glasses and once I get into the disortion part I always go back a step is it vital to not have my eye move even an inch?

Sorry if you don't know but I've been trying quite some times now and I don't know what I'm missing.
>>
>>19374738
Second guy you pinged.

I understand. Being in empath can be hard on you, man.
>>
>>19374738
empath... cna i ask u for a read?
>>
>>19374696

Will you be doing any readings?
>>
File: 1278644645474.jpg (27KB, 450x342px) Image search: [Google]
1278644645474.jpg
27KB, 450x342px
>>19374721

I had a reader tell me I was going to get laid in a certain month even though I was single for over 7 months and no gf prospects. My ex randomly called me, came over to my place and we had sex that night.

I had another reader tell me I wasn't going to get any financial aid from school. I ended up getting over $2,000 in financial aid from school.

Some readers are great and some just suck and are basically guessing. You have to weed out the shit readers from the accurate ones.
>>
Seems like a girl is coming into my life soon. I come here often for readings and most if not all of them talk about a lady coming into my life. I don't know who she is. I shouldn't be spoiling the surprise but hey it's cool yknow.
>>
>>19374754
>>19374759
welp...
>>
File: 16cp_outtakes_El_T_1757877g.jpg (35KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
16cp_outtakes_El_T_1757877g.jpg
35KB, 630x420px
Gonna take a gamble and come in on this tough crowd... Please don't ask me if you're going to get laid. Will probably do around 5 readings.

Wouldn't mind a trade, either.

>sun sign
>first initial
>if it involves someone you know, include their sun sign and initial
>song that relates to your query
>query
>>
>>19374783
Cancer
K
Lets call him "guy" is a gemini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKFpsKtvJaE

Will his coldness melt over and be close with me again?
>>
>>19374743
Keep at it anon, I too need glasses however I find that if I leave them on the feeling of them on my face irritates me while concentrating on readings. Try doing it with and without, find what feels most natural and allows for you to "zone out" the best. Perhaps water scrying isn't for you, have you tried black mirror or candle scrying?
>>19374747
Thanks for understanding; as per my oath I won't go into another's energy without their permission.
>>19374749
>>19374750
I can do a couple sure, just ES as I'm at work and haven't got my runes or cards.
>>
File: 1485152799757.png (208KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1485152799757.png
208KB, 500x647px
>>19374783

(Me) Cancer O Male
(Her) Sagittarius J Female

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJVyHA4Kcwk

What's going to happen between me and J?
>>
>>19374799
hi could you give me a quick path reading and energy check up? or just one of the two? like you want, i appreciate whatever thank you

my symbol is a golden ring
>>
>>19374783
>>19374783
Aries
D
she= Scorpio,J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBAeQqDYBu8

I will meet her again?
>>
>>19374783
Taurus
H
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgBNfv6K6Rg

Will my thoughtform bring harm or good?
>>
>>19374783
Gemini
O
https://youtu.be/fbR_pCRPDTg
Will my mental state improve soon or will I feel better or something?
>>
>>19374799
I could see candle scrying being better for me, I'm way into flames and got some candles still lying around from the last time I bought them.
Yeah the glasses are annoying when I'm trying to focus, it's just that my right eye tends to go bonkers when I don't wear them and want to focus. Then I see normal with my left eye and my right one is inverting slowly into my face if that makes sense.

What's black mirror scrying? It's hard to google it because of the TV show, sorry.
>>
>>19374793
8 of Pents reversed, King of Swords, Queen of Wands, Chariot.

My take on this is, he ain't shit gurl. A keyword in the interpretation of 8 of Pents reversed is "counterfeit," and crossed with the King of Swords, all I'm seeing is a cold and possibly manipulative asshole (probably struggling with his own inner turmoil).

I think the Queen and Chariot can both be taken to represent you as fruitful in body and mind with many adventures ahead of you, if you can bring yourself to move on and make change.
>>
>>19374783
Libra
T
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKs1ctp91FI
What are my career prospects? Should I study or apply again? Or both?
>>
>>19374825
>>19374799
Alright I found it, those look expensive
>>
>>19374835
Apply to what?
>>
>>19374806
If you want a full reading I'll need to grab
>nickname
>gender and description
But sure, I can have a look at both. No promises on how much I'll see being at work and potentially interrupted.
>>19374825
Yea, the moving of the flame may actually help with your lazy eye rather than trying to focus on a still pool of water. Don't try to "force" a scry though, just relax and feel the warmth of the flame as you focus; watch it twist and turn, loose yourself in its motions. Don't be afraid to extrapolate too, just because you aren't seeing "clear images" doesn't mean you're not getting emotions, sensations and other aspects that could be relevant to the reading.
>>
>>19374696

Hi Empath, I really want to ask you something. I have been stalked by the World card in several readings about a decision I am making. I know this card is about accomplishment, fulfillment and achievement. Sounds great, as if this decision would bring me a great success, but I do not see that I'm moving forward, in fact it makes me anxious because I do not know if I'm doing the right thing. Because it appeared several times I did a clarification spread on the card (a spread I saw in a forum) and I get this:

>Who are you? The Sun
>Why are you appearing? Justice
>What is your significance? High Priestess
>Where will I meet you? Queen of Swords
>Have I met you? The Fool

Almost every card was a major arcana! I read it like this: The Sun rises for me, a karmic reward for the things I've done and have passed to me. High Priestess tells me that I already know the result of this decision. However the last two cards are somewhat confusing to me. I know a Queen of Swords person that is directly related with my decision, but The Fool indicates something/someone new. Do you have any other idea about this clarification? a little insight would be helpful.
>>
>>19374846
A job I applied for two times in as many years.
You can only apply once per year.
>>
>>19374800
The Star, 9 of Wands, Emperor, 5 of Cups

Did she just get out of a breakup, or did you? If so, TL:DR one of you are probably going to end up as a rebound.

You may really (thinkyou) enjoy her company etc, and visa versa, but whatever happens will probably be temporary. The emperor leads me to believe that you're maybe a bit domineering when it comes to relationships which might make her ditch you later.
>>
>>19374799
thanks empath...
do you see any love coming in my life this next two weeks? or any romance persons?
>>
>>19374849
>I have been stalked by the World card
Hello me from two years ago. Try this spread.
>>
>>19374857
>Did she just get out of a breakup, or did you

She did

>The emperor leads me to believe that you're maybe a bit domineering when it comes to relationships which might make her ditch you later.

Probably her, I like my freedom and I'm very trusting. She likes her freedom too but wants things done her way and can be very domineering. Ride the tiger
>>
>>19374849
What was the original spread about? Can you give me a bit more clarification on what each of those card meanings are? Is that spread about a certain someone you're searching for?

As for The World, it's about completion; the end of the major arcana, the finish line. It's about cycles; end of the old, beginning of something new. So to see it constantly could mean you're on the cusp of this "cycle" and you now need to make the leap into the new that awaits you. This could also relate to the "have I met you" being the fool; no you haven't, the fool is the start of the cycle and you're at the end. To meet him, you need to end this one and begin the next one
>>
>>19374783

I'm a Libra
S.
"I Saw The Sign" by Ace of Base
I'm moving at the end of the month to go back to school in a city where I don't know a single person. I just want to know what traps to look out for and if my intuition is correct.
>>
>>19374799
will M and me and have a relationship by the end of this year?
>>
>>19374875
>traps
hehehe
>>
>>19374799
I've been giving myself a couple tarot readings and I'm curious about something and would like an outsiders reading on this. I kind of suck at doing readings on myself and often get confused (I need more practice).

How does K (me) and Rs relationship look like right now? Where is it heading? We are in a romantic relationship.
>>
>>19374810
>westworld soundtrack
Nice.

I'm having a really hard time figuring this out, but this is what I got:
Devil, Page of Wands, 4 of Cups reversed, and 5 of Pents reversed.

I might have to skip you for now and come back later, sorry. But overall, it looks... positive? 4 of cups represents an awakening of sorts, ending contemplation and readying for example, a new relationship. Not really sure how to tie the others together without knowing more about you, so maybe you can look up the cards and learn a few things for yourself... I have them placed with the Devil in the center, crossed with the Page, cups to the left and pents to the right.
>>
>>19374901
Different anon, but reading one's self has a bit of a glitch in it. For example, if you're worried about something, the worry will show up in the cards instead of a coherent answer. If you're too close to it, you can't see the forest for the trees, as it were.
>>
>>19374858
I didn't see anything that jumped out at me sorry, especially considering the small timeframe you asked for (and seeing as you only gave a query I could only get so much focusing on it).

However, during the reading I did keep seeing a "road" being twisted around, in the fashion of a double helix. The cars would drive and then fall off due to the way it curved. I think something has got you "twisted up inside" and this is preventing you from making proper romantically charged connections.
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19374909
That makes sense. I don't usually do readings on myself because it feels like it always turns out strange. I'll have to keep that in mind.
>>
>>19374875
>that song
>this comment >>19374895
>have been singing that song for the last hour whilst thinking of Griffith from Berserk
...get out of my heads anons!
>>>19374901
I'll give it a shot but already I feel a little weird about this. One moment
>>
>>19374916
Thank you!
>>
>>19374908
>without knowing more about you
what information do you need?

Aries sun,Sag Moon Virgo rising
her moon is in gemini
Im INFP I think she's ENFP
>>
File: 1325565808502.jpg (45KB, 492x369px) Image search: [Google]
1325565808502.jpg
45KB, 492x369px
>>19374913

Query?

Do me and her have kids?
>>
>>19374924
I wanna know if I should volunteer for this post even if I do not get the job.

I will start yours.
>>
>>19374910
<think something has got you "twisted up inside"
some thing.. some things.

such is life. thanks.
>>
>>19374924
Yes, and no more than 3 kids.
>>
>>19374813
5 of Pents, Knight of Cups, 2 of Wands reversed, 9 of Swords.

I don't know, but you should (re)read T S Eliot's The Waste Land, looks like you have a lot of suffering to face, be it things you've already experiences or things to come. But that suffering could, in theory, lead to liberation, as you are perhaps a dreamer or poet at heart.
>>
>>19374872

I tried very hard to get into a relationship with this Queen of Swords, however things do not seem to progress very well, suddenly things seem to be okay, suddenly bad. So I took the decision to leave her ... no longer speak to her, and only answer what is necessary when she speaks to me. The spread was about what was going to happen with this decision, but this is causing me a lot of anxiety and does not seem to stop, that's why I do not understand why The World appears, I'm not really feeling anything positive. I feel rather that I am stepping to Death card, an end with a lot of struggle.
>>
>>19374914
It's not impossible to read for one's self, but that glitch makes it challenging to say the least.
>>
>>19374931
>I wanna know if I should volunteer for this post even if I do not get the job.

>Four of Swords, Page of Pentacles, The Sun

Yes, but you need to get some rest first and take it easy. You're overworked and stressed out, need to chill for a bit. I'd take a month off if possible to recharge. Once that's over, you'll be receiving some good news within about a month. The Sun is a card about good news when it comes to new business ventures, things will go well for you.

>>19374940

You're the 2nd reader to tell me 3 kids with her. The other reader said 2 girls and a boy, I rather have 3 boys or 2 boys and 1 girl. Thank you
>>
>>19374920
I was in a jungle, beautiful and serene with the morning sun; flowers bloomed, birds sang and the warmth washed over me. To my left was a woman, I held her hand as we picked our way through the underbrush, carefully and cautiously, both watching over one others flank. This was dangerous territory, but together we could make it through. However, as it got darker, I found she was lagging behind, and making more noise, and I became increasingly frustrated and scared of having her in my company. The thought of making me own way played constantly in the back of my mind, however I stayed. My demeanour however was soiled and it showed on my face, much to her sorrow.

I think there's a cycle here where when things are good they're great, however when problems spark he gets frustrated and even can find himself reconsidering his relationship. Have you recently hand some problems fall into your lap that has also fallen into his by proxy?

I may have also reversed the rolls being a guy myself but I think I got it right.
>>
>>19374961
I have severe depression and he often doesn't know how to deal with it. It sounds like I need to work harder to pull myself out of it so I'm not dragging him down. With depression sometimes you end up so inside yourself you don't see how you are effecting others, your reading makes sense to me. Thank you- if you have any other thoughts on this I would love to hear it.
>>
>>19374944
The death and the world have some overlap; as I said in the completion of a cycle. I think the world is trying to tell you to take all those emotions, anxieties and General shit involved with this queen of Swords, pack it away in a box and put it on the shelf. It's done, that part of your life is complete, leave it be and step into although not necessarily nicer, but newer cycle; the fool brings opportunity and unbound choices.
>>
>>19374881
skipper? :(
>>
>>19374783
Cancer
J
Taurus, K
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRJ1jjjgVnA

Will it ever go right or did my wish stupid wish actually have to come true
>>
>>19374975
That makes perfect sense considering it was for the most part joyous and happy, but the moment the night set in (darkness, depression, the unknown, etc) the female started lagging behind. Aye, it seems like you need to make efforts to be more self sufficient during the night or at the very least explain the problem so you can work together to overcome it like during the day. I get the feeling the frustration on my end in the reading wasn't from your actions, but from a "why is she doing this?" Sort of thing; like there's no reason given why you're like this at night and not during the day.
>>
>>19375013
That seems very fitting! Thank you so much, I'll take this as a wake up call to work harder and try to communicate more. You are very good at what you do.
>>
>>19374881
>>19375001
There's not much I can do with this one sorry; without all the other details I can't do an empath reading and it's quite too vague for ES
>>
Trading with someone good with dates.
>>
>>19374981

Thank you... I think I'll do that, it has been a very difficult period of my life and this person is not helping anyway
>>
>>19374823
Sorry, my computer bugged out.

Seven of Pents reversed, Queen of Wands, Ten of Cups and King of Swords.

My take on this is you've been putting a lot of effort into something, impressing a girl perhaps, without much gain. All you want is lasting happiness and genuine friend/relationships, but a main thing holding you back is your own lower self, as seen in the King.

>will my mental state improve?
>HOW can my mental state improve?

I drew another card and got the High Priestess reversed. Don't accept surface knowledge, you have to transcend everything you think you know in order to feel fulfilled and gain the kind of meaningful relationships you may be seeking.
>>
>>19375024
You're very welcome darlin; remember that the first step to a long lasting and loving relationship is COMMUNICATION. Believe me, I know it's hard (and really I'm being a huge hypocrite advocating what I rarely do haha) but it's worth it.
>you are very good at what you do
Thank you <3 it warms my heart to hear you feel that way.
>>19375052
Exactly, I've held the belief for quite some time that the moment something becomes a net return of negativity in you life; cut it loose. Sounds to me she's more pain than pleasure and all she is right now is a lump in your throats and rock around your neck.
>>
>>19374799
What does K really think about everything, did my wish come true for them and D as unselfish as it was i'm regretting it now. Is it worth lingering on?

Thanks Emp
>>
>>19375044
I can give you approximate dates, e.g. a month, a week or so.

What's your query?
>>
>>19374799
Heyy Empath. I got into an argument with someone a while ago and shit hasnt been the same since. Its more on their end this no contact. Will they ever break it?
>>
>>19374783
Libra, Sidereal Virgo
R
A Libra
J Aries/Taurus
Those Who Live For Love Will Live Forever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTxvNI765WI

I hate asking romance questions, but I've got this thing I'm trying to close into a romantic triad, but I can't tell how I'm doing on this. I live with A, so her feelings are known to me for the most part, J is kind of a... wild card for me. Relations with her are pretty weighted and complicated. Just a little indication on how things are going would be lovely.

I can draw from a Thoth Deck for a trade as well.
>>
>>19374783

Leo
N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4

Will I retire, "retire", or be "retired" from my current line of work when the time comes?

If you want to trade I can read you.
>>
>>19375098
When does he seend me a message next?
Yours?
>>
>>19375123
Before the end of this week.

The content of the message seems very sad:

10 of cups reversed, the chariot, king of cups reversed

The cards tell me this is about a breakup, did you break up?

My query is the following:

Given that I put all my effort on this company X, will they hire me before the end of next week?
>>
>>19374835
I did a full reading for you, though I'm not sure how much I'm stretching since I don't know what fields you're interested in studying/applying for.

Starts off with 9 of Wands reversed, a pause in struggle to regain energy. Victory is on the horizon though, in whatever battle you choose to fight.

Crossed with 3 of Pents, often associated with Masons and other "secret societies." I take this to mean you might want to consider looking inward before fighting outward, and perhaps find kinship with others who share your passions.

Below you is 6 of Pents, suggesting you have received what you deserve in the past. It seems now you are the "Hanged Man," suspended in decision obviously. I'm not sure if you mean apply to the military or another job, however I'm not getting the vibe that that's what you should focus on... The Three of Wands suggests that you will have to embody hope for the future without pride or arrogance. Instead, seen in the Hermit reversed positioned in "immediate future," I see this as a warning to listen to the wisdom of others and reflect on what you're studying and how it will serve you in the long run.

You're afraid of stagnation, evident in 8 of Wands reversed. The uncertainty of your heart holds you back.

Family/peer opinion is Page of Pents, which usually represents a scholar of some sorts. Followed up by Page of Cups in the stop that typically represents your own hopes for the outcome, I take this to mean you are passionate but melancholic, weary of what the future may hold. If you can harness that creative energy and transcend your own subconcious, you may become the balanced and wise King of Swords, a man of justice and action. Help will be offered to you, but you must make decisions for what's best for you in that moment.

TL:DR keep studying but maybe also apply depending on what you're applying for?
>>
Trading
Should I give away my violin? Will she make a good use of it? I'm not attached since I don't play it anymore but I don't want to gift it to someone who wouldn't appreciate.
>>
>>19375143
No we didnt break up we arent together. Could it be interpreted differently? Maybe he lost interest in the girl he was fucking and decided to tell me?

Eight of sw, hanged man, knight of w, the star

Not the end of next week, it will take a while longer. They have someone else they are considering more but they wont make the final cut and pick you instead after its made evident the other guy isnt what he claims he is. Give it more time I have a feeling like 2-3 weeks. You will be chosen but you are their next resort not their first choice sorry.
>>
>>19374875
4 of Wands, 5 of Swords, Queen of Pents, Page of Swords.

You might fall into a crowd that seems too good to be true, be careful with your generosity and who you trust. You'll probably be pressured into situations you don't want to be in... be like Arya, don't be afraid to kick some ass and stand up for yourself.
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Character From the Hebrew Alphabet
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19375092
I'm sorry but this query involves going into other people's energy and so I have to respectfully decline. You seem sincere though, my sincerest apologies.
>>19375107
I'm sorry anon, it's starting to pick up here so I think that's me for readings for now <3
>>
File: 1397846868310.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1397846868310.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
>>19375170
Alright thanks I'm going to have to re-read that a couple of times today and tomorrow.
And it is the military yes.
Thanks again! It's the first time someone has 'read' me.
>>
>>19375009
No offense, but that query is a little weird, having trouble vibing with and I'm getting tired so I'm going to skip you. Be more careful with your wishes.
>>
>>19375065
What do you mean with lower self?
>>
>>19375191
Ask for the jade monkey next time.
>>
>>19375184
Welp. I asked for comfirmation, indeed it was the breakup with that girl. It's your chance if you do have an interest in this guy.
>>
>>19375208
Thanks and good luck in your job search.
>>
>>19375177

Seeing a coat or cloak, maybe even a cape draped over a romantic figure in a study looking out of a window in twilight. A stringed instrument being picked up and examined, and now being played by what I think is a woman. Now a sword, now a bow and arrow. Now there is a guitar.

She will make use of it, it will set her on a very musical path I think.

>How will this new sideline work out for me?
>>
>>19375185

Only have vauge ideas of who Arya is but I get the analogy you're putting down. Thank you.
>>
>>19375121
I did my spread a bit differently this time, and my understanding is that you want romantic relationships with both these people, correct?

8 of Wands crossed by Strength, don't be too hasty but don't leave people hanging, either. You seem to genuinely are for each of them on some level, so making your intentions clear is key.

A might not be down. Ace of Pents reversed combined with Queen of Swords reversed hints at jealousy and false starts. J will cause waves, as indicated with Temperance reversed. She may want you to provide for her and put up an ultimatum, as she may want the King of Pents all to herself emotionally and/or financially.

If you're still up for a trade, here's my info

Scorpio with double Pisces
How will my career as an artist play out? How can I use my passions to help others?
>>
>>19374754
>You have to weed out the shit readers from the accurate ones.
Even good readers can mess up from time to time, so it may be wise to ask for multiple opinions on an important topic.
>>
>>19375251
>Even good readers can mess up from time to time, so it may be wise to ask for multiple opinions on an important topic.

Some readers get bitchy if you ask for multiple opinions and sometimes both opinions will be wrong.
>>
I slept, its 3 pm, and I'm ready to read BUT first I'm going to request a trade, nobody gets read until my trade is fulfilled.

How and/or where am I going to meet her next year?

IF YOU WANT A READ, I need your

Fav song
Query

I'm new to general readings, I've only recently started doing them but so far I'm 2 for 2, if you would like a general reading, I am only doing TWO, if I feel like doing more ill answer some more, so if you request a general after the first 2 people your chances are slim,

For a general reading I need your

Number 2 (151-300)
Shape color combo

Specify what type of general pls, be it love, like, work, education, you get the idea
>>
>>19375191
שׂ
green
triangle

How can I improve myself mentally? (I hope that's not too vague)
>>
>>19375260
General reading plox
22 years
Silver upwards crescent moon
>>
>>19375273
Whoops
Forgot to say it was a love read
>>
File: 1489165538462.jpg (50KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1489165538462.jpg
50KB, 599x563px
Trading

What's going to happen between me and K? We're good friends
>>
>>19375193

Just wondering, dont get me wrong but when someone asks for a favorite thing or song for doing a reading, is it to get a 'sense' of the person or 'payment' for the reading?
>>
>>19375277
For me it helps me "connect" to the person and gives me something to focus on in order to give that person a personalized reading that doesn't get muddied up with my own thoughts.
>>
>>19375234
Sounds about right. The crux of the situation is going to really be their interface vector. If you want to draw me one or two cards for their relationship, would not mind. ;D

First draw for you, XI, The Passion, Lust.
Seems like your passion is your power, ride that beast.
Princess of Disks, Ace of Disks.
Looks like just manifesting what you know is your service to others.
You've got the power you've got the touch bb
>>
>>19375229
2 of Cups rx
4 of Pentacles
Emperor rx

It will require from you to balance your enthusiasm and emotional response they going to limit you. If that's a cooperative work, expect some communication issues and someone might just keep everything to themselves and try to take it over. If that's not the case, you will have to secure what you've gathered through some excess of control that you may not have despite of how hard you try to hold on it. Not sure if it's going to end well, the word 'smugness' rings in my head as something you should avoid.
>>
>>19375277
I use my required details in a really specific way. Name and description to hone on that person's energy (I ask for description and not picture because I want to know how they see themselves; because that's how your energy sees itself). From there, the colour shape combo is like the foci, as very rarely are there people who are explicitly thinking on that particular colour shape combo. It's also why I tend to not "backlog" reads as chances are they aren't focusing on it anymore.

Different readers use it for different reasons. Like later today I'm gonna ask for a particular picture as a bit of fun for payment.
>>
>>19375282

Can you do a reading? If it can be done, please use tarots.

How will I uncover their identities?
>>
doing readings. give a name + tell me something about yourself.
>>
>>19375403
Yes give me a minute to get my cards.
>>
>>19375394

Can I also ask you something? Is your tripcode unique too? Is it different if someone were to write 'EmpathAU' in the name field and start posting? No offense intended in any way.

Also when do you start doing readings today because I have a read request for you.
>>
>>19375415
Wyona
Anything about my future man. His appearance or his personality?
>>
>>19375415

Ken

Pretty chill Cancer, love baseball and video games. Give me a general or just read whatever you'd like to read.
>>
>>19375415

what kind of readings?
>>
>>19375432
I am female and I am studying to be a vet.
>>
>>19375403
3 of wands
This is about preparing ahead of time and having long term plans. It sounds like you are already on the right path and need to stay committed to your current goals. There may be more opportunities around you that you haven't noticed.

I wasn't really sure how to read your question but that is the card I got when asking. I feel that I didn't answer your question very well so I apologize. If someone who knows more can help interpret the reading I welcome them to do so.
>>
>>19375415
Mark
I used to study Japanese and play guitar, now I've found certain programming projects which I enjoy.

I'm interested in love reading, things've been rough lately.
>>
>>19375432
king of cups
a nice guy of fair complexion who leans towards obliging ur whims. good card lol.
>>
>>19375415

olivia. i have a scar on my leg
anything about my next bf?
>>
>>19375415
Gabby
I like turtles.
Will my love return to me?
>>
>>19375415
Fitz, I write music. Relationship reading, please.
>>
>>19375434
the hierophant, ten of wands, 5 of cups
past: captivity
present: oppression but in a positive sense. there is gain and success here.
future: things are lost but not entirely. there is a clear path ahead. even tho you may experience a loss, you go on to inherit.
>>
>>19375415
Oscar
I don't like people in general, specifically normies
Give me a general please
>>
Posting air query.
Mentally, I'm at really bad spot because there's no motivation and emptiness surrounds me. I think it's the dark night out the soul but i still cannot find the missing answer in myself. I try to call me but there's no answer.
Anyone would be up for this reading?
>>
>>19375394

> a particular picture as a bit of fun for payment.

How would it count as payment for you? Is it meant in a literal sense as in you get another unique image for your collection or a spiritual reason behind it?
>>
>>19375415
I really could do with a career reading. I hate my job and i'm as miserable as sin.

My name is Eleanor and I'm always tired
>>
>>19375456
a man of good management and accommodation.

>>19375460
maybe this burden you're carrying is heavy. the card I pulled speaks more about your honour and good faith rather than your partner's. itis a card of success but maybe not the kind you want.
>>
>>19375426
No offence taken. And yea if you look up tripcodes they act as like a kind of password that means mine is unique and always shows it's me posting. That's the point of trips.

I'll be home in about 2.5hrs and from there have my Convict condition to do so about 3hrs give or take 20min.
>>
>>19375496
9 of wands, this represents a sort of "final test" to where you are trying to get to. Take extra precautions and do not give up. This card is basically telling you to keep trying and that you are close to your "answer". You may feel you are running out of motivation and power but with one last push you may find what you are looking for.
>>
>>19375511
Thanks kind anon. I hope that answer will come through dreams.
>>
>>19375445

Thanks, this does help actually.
>>
>>19375447
your:
rational - good but severe. austere but tolerant.
emotional - hopeful, expecting
projected self - you are not giving enough of yourself

partner's:
rational - childish, perhaps lacking in good judgment
emotional - perhaps your partner is out of touch with their emotions and may be lying to themselves about certain things
projected self - luxury in an excessive way, not so great news
>>
>>19375260
HEY NIGGERS IM STILL FUCKING READING, jesus, all the faggots crying that "nobody reads them" when here I am, sitting around doing fuck all waiting for some fucking requests, the only reason I haven't read the first guy is because LITERALLY NOBODY ELSE IS RESPONDING, I like to do readings in 2s Or 3s not just 1
>>
>>19375462
your:
rational - it's a gamble
emotional - fleeting power, success, and authority, advantage
projected self - idleness, stagnation, carelessness, discouragement

partner's:
rational - disorder and discord
emotional - anger/annoyance @ perceived unfair treatment
projected self- forcing happiness
>>
>>19375260
https://youtu.be/6pHNkOQCIzk
Do they hate me and think I'm scumof the earth? Not worth their time or effort? Is that why they left me?
>>
>>19375260
>>19375596
Oh shit, you are.
In that case, I'll take a general love reading.

Number: 77
Number 2: 222
Blue Equilateral Triangle
>>
>>19375260
21 age
54 no1
174 no2
green triangle

General love reading please
>>
>>19375415
Em
I still watch cartoons even though I'm in my mid twenties (maybe that's not weird but I've had enough people comment on it).
How likely is reconciliation with the person I am estranged from?
>>
>>19375596
And here I thought you had abandoned me :3
>>
>>19375260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w15oWDh02K4
Will i meet a girl who will like me this year?
>>
>>19375614
>>19375260
Looks like 2 people already asked for a general so I'll ask a specific question.

How can I improve my relationship?
>>
>>19375415
Samuel
I play guitar and piano

I like two girls, Sophie and Mary. Do they like me back?
>>
>>19375415

Don. I just moved to a new city.

Will my new job work out?
>>
>>19375596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRQX8tZtxuA
I'm going on a ''vacation'' next week to see how I like it in a very big town I am not used to. What should I be aware of in a do's and don'ts kind of way while I'm there specifically for my time there?
>>
>>19375415
Mot
I broke my personality so as not to become predictable
love reading
>>
>>19375497
I was mostly joking on the "payment" its just gonna be a silly little request more than anything to give a bit of fun to the thread.
>>
>>19375596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-Ye2L3ej8

Should I forget her?
>>
>>19375500
your current position - frugality, accommodation, management, economy. lots of control stuff, I understand how you could be tired and miserable.
the challenge - 9 of cups. perhaps your job is TOO safe, leaving you bored. the card shows a man of good disposition who can drink to his heart's content from the cups behind him.
your strength - the moon. you thrive off of some sort of darkness and danger. perhaps you need a job that exposes you to it, or a job that helps you aid those in despair.
past influences - a voided project may have led you to where you are
future influences - oppression in a positive way. you need a challenge that may be difficult but is ultimately gainful.
outcome - design, trying. the plan uve got going on may fail despite your hope. stay wishful
>>
>>19375510

You work all night and do readings in the day? When do you get some well deserved shuteye?
>>
>>19375488
past
8 of pentacles
work, skill in craft and business

present
4 of pentacles reversed
suspense, delay, opposition

future
king of pentacles
realizing your intelligence, general/business intellectual aptitude, success in these endeavours
>>
>>19375674
Thank you ! Will definitely keep this in mind
>>
>>19375596
Num: 47
Fav song: Talking Heads - Born Under Punches
Query: I havent been able to meet any interesting people lately. Is my social/love life going to get any better?
>>
>>19375273
Apologies for this, its a touch vague because love readings tend to be, something is coming up, but you really need to work for it, it won't be hard work, it'll just be alot. The page spoke about a wife and new beginnings, it was pretty vague, or maybe I'm just waaaaay too high

>>19375608
The page is confused, for lack of a better word, it didn't mention anything of hate, the only thing on the page truly was compliments, calling someone a hero, I don't know what this might mean to you but I can't translate
>>
File: 1431901965448.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1431901965448.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Trading

What does A(Female) want from me(Male)?
>>
>>19375702
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ts-e0uZfooQ

But in all seriousness I run a biphasic sleep cycle where I sleep after work and just before work; if I didn't run this way I'd fall asleep and miss running classes which would be a big no no. It suits me and I run fairly well considering a total of 5-6hrs a day.
>>
>>19375738
19 Yrs
Mac Demarco - Passing out pieces of me

Is she even worth it? Does she care about me? Does she really love the other person?
>>
>>19375738
I used to call him my hero because he actually saved my life once.
>>
>>19375619
last one for now, hi em
past actions effecting the question - fear, suspicion, mistrust
present actions effecting the question - change of position, renewal, outcome
future results you should consider - judgement and everything to do with it (power, authority, militant intelligence)
actions you should consider - abuse of power (either already done or possibility in the future) and weakness
feelings of those around you - society, concord, overkindness, weakness
possible delays - doubt, initiative, action
possible outcome - satisfaction for you, contentment, but it may not end with your desired outcome. you will be happy and full at the end of all of this
>>
>>19375769
Not him but I'm sorry these ingrates don't even say thanks to you
>>
>>19375307

>dat accuracy

whew
>>
>>19375610
Never before in my life have I seen both the start AND end of a relationship in a single reading, the first page talked about two people surviving a tragedy together, getting together, and then the next page showed them fighting to the death, its quite a strange reading to say the least, but I can say this relationship will change you for the best and in the "fight to the death" you win, gg no re, I'm rooting for you.

>>19375614
Strangely enough I have a date, dates are rare for biblio readings, sometime in spring you're going to meet a wonderful woman, but you're going to have to woo her, and once you do she'll be yours for quite a long time, maybe even until marraige, quiet a strong reading, nice energy too, have fun fren
>>
>>19375786
was it off?
>>
>>19375809

No, you're quite on point.
>>
>>19375812
oh ok, the query was vague so I was unsure, hope this helps on your journey and thanks for your read too
>>
>>19375600
Thanks
>>
>>19375177
Have another query or want a second opinion?
>>
>>19375788
>Never before in my life have I seen both the start AND end of a relationship in a single reading, the first page talked about two people surviving a tragedy together, getting together, and then the next page showed them fighting to the death, its quite a strange reading to say the least, but I can say this relationship will change you for the best and in the "fight to the death" you win, gg no re, I'm rooting for you.
That is indeed a strange reading. At least I made things interesting, though. Any ideas as to what this "conflict" could be, or is there no real way to tell?
>>
>>19375830
Not really but give me your query and I'll think of something
>>
>>19375857
Career reading, I'm considering leaving and looking for something else, maybe taking a random offer. How long will it take for my hard work here to pay off if I stay vs how good a job could I find if I leave.
>>
Doing tarot readings.

Give me a word, can be anything.
>>
>>19375877
Confusion.
>>
>>19375877
Fatigue
>>
>>19375877
Failure
Love reading please
>>
>>19375887
Do you have a query? Or just a general reading?
>>
>>19375877
Sky >>19375631
>>
>>19375891
>>19375877
General I have nobody
>>
>>19375893
>Do you have a query? Or just a general reading?
>>19375496
This is my query.
>>
>>19375877

Sex
>>
>>19375877
Inane
>>
>>19375877

Multiple Penetration
>>
>>19375907
(love reading please)
>>
>>19375877
made
advice for my next relationship
>>
>>19375775
I literally just updated and I didn't say thank you yet because I was cleaning corn for dinner.
>>19375769
And thank you. This is painfully accurate.
>>
>>19375877
Melancholy
>>
>>19375924
You weren't the only one, he read all those and people didn't even bother that little bit
>>
>>19375928
Love reading too please
>>
>>19375877
Beans
>>
>>19375877
Love reading, please.
Truth
>>
>>19375933
But I did thank him. Like I said, I was getting dinner started. I had every intention of leaving a thank you.
>>
>>19375951
Cool but it was his last read the message wasn't for you but for him just so he knows he's being appreciated.
>>
>>19375877
Lavender
>>
>>19375962
Oh but bruv, when you called everyone out you called me out too. Not gonna not reply. :^] niggas ain't shit I swear
>>
>>19375975
I was giving him love, don't be so negative.
>>
>>19375548
Interesting, thank you for your time, I do see some points about the partner
>>
>>19375985
You were the one shittin on everybody tho.
>>
File: 010100100100100001010000++.gif (453KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
010100100100100001010000++.gif
453KB, 280x210px
Opening my books today. If you feel in any way suicidal, or have a query that could make you suicidal from a bad answer, DO NOT SEEK ME OUT: SEEK OUT PROFESSIONAL HELP. I'll try to help out as many people as possible again today, but please respect my need for breaks. Pushing myself will only mess with the accuracy of the reading. For the best results:

>Meditate on your query
>Whilst focused on your question let a number 1-385 call out to you
>Give me that number and your question.

Also I love silly and fun gifs as an optional payment if you're going to stiff me out of feedback. Love and light /div/.~
>>
>>19376012
Yeah. I do readings here. Been not thanked before. All I'm saying is that you don't have to shit on everyone and flip it around on me :^} you gonna throw hands im finna throw hands
>>
>>19375891
6 of wands.
A very positive card. You will make progress in love, whether it's getting into a relationship or bettering your current one.

>>19375887
Ace of wands.
You need to act on "it". Basically just go for it.

>>19375890
7 of pentacles.
If you are working towards something keep at it, you will be rewarded soon. Don't give up just yet.

>>19375895
2 of swords.
This card doesn't seem to want to answer your question, but more wants to tell you to make a choice between the 2 girls. You need to pick one and pursue her.

>>19375905
The chariot.
Assert yourself and maintain focus. This card is about "victory" and "power" kind of. Stay balanced and you will achieve your goal.

>>19375912
Word not phrase.

>>19375917
Need a word.

>>19375918
King of pentacles.
Quality over quantity. Don't be too controlling and do what feels right.

>>19375928
>>19375936
You may feel a burst of love and motivation but you need to keep things balanced/well rounded. Instead of letting things fizzle out, try to maintain a constant energy. Instead of sprinting, jog. If that makes sense.

>>19375937
2 of cups.
You may be coming into a relationship (romantic or platonic) soon. This card is all about unity, make sure you love yourself in order to be able to properly love others.

>>19375941
6 of cups.
This card is about nostalgia and childhood. In regards to love it may mean a childhood friend will reappear. It may also mean for you to look inside yourself and try to rediscover that childhood happiness. This is a very positive card. If you are already in a ongoing relationship it can also mean pregnancy/children are near.

>>19375967
10 of pentacles.
You will be able to relax soon. Your hard work will pay off and you will get what you have been wanting. This card often refers to money, so you may become or already are financially secure.

Please give feedback if you can!
>>
>>19376006
General reading please

My number is 27
>>
File: 1501416562425.gif (2MB, 383x402px) Image search: [Google]
1501416562425.gif
2MB, 383x402px
>>19376006

About to start a new job in the monring. How will it go?

Number is 7.

Gif amuses me, at least.
>>
>>19375877
UPDATE: please ask a question or tell me what kind of reading you want so I can interpret the cards better for you personally. Don't forget to give me a word.
>>
>>19376006
What did he truly think about last night?
>>
>>19376006
Do I have a chance with this girl I have my eyes on?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJUg5iGyy-Q
>>
>>19376022
Thank you
>>
>>19376022
I'm the last one .

I pulled myself a three card spread last night and my future card was ace of pentacles so hopefully soon. I'll figure something out since my money is getting a little low. Thank you!!!
>>
>>19375869
Sorry for the delay anon, here is your read:

>How long will it take for my hard work here to pay off if I stay vs how good a job could I find if I leave

Stay: Queen of Wands, 9 of Wands rx, 7 of Cups rx
Leave: Queen of Pentacles, Death rx, 3 of Swords

Staying will require from you some determination before getting any profit and it's likely that a light haired woman could offer you some help, but despite of any positive attitude you make, your current situation won't change if you don't change your mindset. Worries will still plaguing your mind. You should get to see things in perspective, but the temptation of looking for alternatives out there is strong. A fair warning is that even if you find a proposal here, they won't be as good as it seems, so be careful.

And if you decide to leave, you will be dealing mostly with some domestic affairs at first, before some proposal comes, but you won't leave your job empty handed, which means you can secure your finances for a while. But the sea is empty and you'll find problems to fish, will remain wondering what if you had stayed in your job and not moving forward. Unfortunately it seems to lead you to a deception.

Well both options doesn't seem so good, but staying at least gives you chance on keep going until something better comes up, and even so keep your both eyes wide open, the proposals might not be on your best interest.

I hope this helps and good luck.
And about my reading, pay it forward to an air query ^^
>>
>>19376022
Thanks, anything would be progress for me but it's nice that it's coming and very positive cards give me a lot of confidence.
>>
File: stock-photo-57045404.jpg (203KB, 1500x1072px) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo-57045404.jpg
203KB, 1500x1072px
>>19376006
Query: Recently I feel like my love life has no future. Can't imagine it moving anywhere, esp. after breaking up a year ago.
Is it going to get any better from here?

>>
>>19376012
I'm going to jump into this conversation for a moment. I haven't been involved in this conversation, but I'm a reader who learned here. Querents should always thank their readers, but feedback is sometimes hard to give if the reading is basic or disjointed. No one is expected to read like a boss from the onset, but sometimes it's hard to give useful feedback if the reading doesn't seem targeted or specific. Just my two cents, since I've been on both ends.
>>
>>19376006
What can I do to fix my financial situation?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>19375877
disgust
I'd like to know what's coming for me in the next couple of weeks in terms work or life in general please.
tarot
>>
>>19376061
Me as well my dude. And they should have absolutely thanked him. I was never arguing against that. I only replied to him and told him the only reason I hadn't thanked him yet was because I was getting dinner started, and I would have most likely ignored his post if he had not replied to the reading that was for me.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>19376070
>What can I do to fix my financial situation?

Buy gold.
>>
>>19376082
Knight of wands reversed.
There is a risk of acting impulsively and experiencing frustration. You need to have extra focus on staying calm and thinking long term. Try not to do anything you regret. Do not rush into things.

>>19376093
I am, tell me what kind of reading you want/ask a question and give me a word to associate with you.
>>
>>19375877
Kitty
>>
>>19376022
Sorry, I messed up and didnt send word+query together.
Word is Inane, asked for love reading
>>
>>19376104
Hello, just a general reading please. My word is icecream.
>>
>>19376022
thank you
>>
>>19376023
The vibe of the energies in this thread all pulling me to Prophet today, love it.

Your pull:

>It is well to give when asked, but it is better to give unmaked, through understanding;
And to the open-handed the search for one who shall receive is joy greater than giving.
And is there aught you would withhold?
All you shall some day be given ;
Therefore give now, that the season of giving may be yours and not your inheritors'.

I get the sense that you've been stuck in remembrance, a sorrow perhaps for something that no longer is. What this pull wants me to focus on, rather than this issue of yours, is that you should instead reflect on the spirit in which you approach life. Do you give to others seeking for something in return? The word love seems to scream out at me here. This reading wants you to give out love into the world, expecting nothing in return. It's a call to your soul to raise your awareness, and focus outwards rather than inwards. It promises you a reward for doing so. Best of luck my friend.
>>
>>19376022
Thanks for the read
>In regards to love it may mean a childhood friend will reappear.
That would be interesting, though I can't think of anyone that could apply to. Guess I'll be pleasantly surprised?

>It may also mean for you to look inside yourself and try to rediscover that childhood happiness.
I've been very jaded about romance as of late, so pulling this card seems appropriate. I wonder if it could also be referring to someone who will give me/help me to find that childhood happiness.

>This is a very positive card.
So good prospects overall. That's welcome news.

>If you are already in a ongoing relationship it can also mean pregnancy/children are near.
I'm not in a relationship yet.
>>
>>19376061
The vagueness can come both ways
When the query isn't specific enough, specially for beginners is hard to give a concise reading, one should help the other. If you're learning there's no shame in asking for clarification, if they're heading on the right direction, so feedback is important. It's even advisable for novices try test queries (ask people something they already know so they can give a proper feedback) before jumping into serious requests, this way they can have the confirmation of the read more clearly.

On the other hand if the reader is lazy or don't care about explaining the cards there's too little the querent can do in terms of providing feedback.

A third thing is the question that is being asked, specially about future events, you can't confirm them at the moment, but there are rare anons that come back saying that the reading came true or not.

Well showing gratitude shouldn't even been brought on the discussion as this is a matter of basic education and courtesy people seem to sadly forget. I don't mind being thanked, I'd rather know if what I read was useful somehow and if it was wrong I gladly take any criticism. This helps me to improve and give a better reading next time, so I welcome every feedback I receive, being appreciated is always good.
>>
>>19376110
Queen of swords reversed.
You may be being too emotional/thinking with your heart too much. Try and calm down your emotions and think logically. You need to refocus yourself.

>>19376121
I'll redo your reading then.
4 of cups.
This is a warning card, you may be too inside yourself and not thinking of others enough. You may feel dissatisfied with things but it is you who needs to reevaluate your point of view and not take things for granted.

>>19376137
2 of wands.
Thinking long term and waiting patiently for your work to pay off is key here. You may need to make important decisions and learn from new experiences. Keep your mind open and stay positive.

Thank you to everyone who has thanked me/given feedback so far!
>>
>>19375877

Fox
Love reading if you don't mind.
>>
>>19376172
Thank you
>>
>>19376031
Aha yay so many fun gifs! Thank you Anon for the chuckle.

Your pull:

>And when he entered into the city all the people came to meet him, and they were crying out to him as with one voice.
And the elders of the city stood forth and said:
Go not yet away from us.
A noontide have you been in our twilight, and your youth has given us dreams to dream.

Sounds like you're a natural leader ready to happen Anon. You've been shunning this ambition for a long time now though. Your other pull has some lines that jump out at me also:

Seeking the food he eats
And pleased with what he gets
Come hither, come hither, come hither!
Here shall he see
No enemy
But winter and rough weather.

You are embarking into some tough times, it will test you sincerely. But through these challenges you will prove yourself to your co-workers and higher ups. They'll come to rely on you earnestly, and you will form some great bonds with them for it. You may wish to depart at some points, but those around you will sorely be for the worst to have you leave. Cheering you on Anon! Go kick some butt!
>>
>>19376183
5 of cups.
For love, this card means you may be having struggles but you need to take charge. It represents disappointment and regret. You need to evaluate the current problems and sort them out before it is too late. If you are single this would mean working on yourself, if you are in a relationship it means working together to better it.
>>
>>19376172
Inane reading

This hits very close to the attitude I had and which I an currently working on a lot, thank you very much!
>>
>>19376187
>Sounds like you're a natural leader ready to happen Anon

I absolutely am not and I have the doctors note to prove it.

What an oddly positive reading. I have no idea what to say. Besides thanks, at least. I'll have a mull over it.
>>
>>19376202

>you need to take charge

I suppose.
>>
>>19376006
What can/should I do to better myself in order to make my relationship better? What is in my way and what should I do to get past it?
>>
File: 1474245254972.jpg (1MB, 4096x2731px) Image search: [Google]
1474245254972.jpg
1MB, 4096x2731px
I've got a quick trade if anyone is interested.

Was that Julie that just called? Someone called my number, heard my voice and immediately hung up. Was it Julie or someone else?

Leave query
>>
>>19376218
Was it not very accurate? This may be a sign for me to take a break for today.
>>
>>19376202
Hit Kitcat, can you please give me a love reading? My word is frog.
>>
>>19376221
It was Pajeet who failed to sell you duct cleaning services.
>>
>>19376223

No, it's accurate. I was just hoping that I wouldn't have to put my foot down is all. You know how sometimes you want the other person to do what you want them to do without asking? Yep.
>>
>>19376006
I have this talent of mine, that I have no absolute control of, that randomly manifests when gambling. Sometimes I concentrate before choosing a roulette number or a football bet and I win, against high odds, and even multiple times in a row. But as i said, it's random, but when it happens I definitely sense it, I could go on for days on how things look absurd when it happens. Anyway, what can I do to improve this ability? I want to control it at will.
Will provide feedback
>>
>>19375877
Turtle.
>>
File: 1473903440471.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473903440471.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>19376228
>It was Pajeet who failed to sell you duct cleaning services.

Nah, the number is legit and not a scam number. Local, checked with White pages but I can't check for more info either without paying.

I would call the number back but I'm too much of a pussy.

She used to call my number all the time and hang up, which is why I was wondering if it was her again up to her old tricks?
>>
>>19376034
Your first pull:

The World Is Too Much With Us
BY W. WORDSWORTH

The world is too much with us; late and soon,
Getting and spending, we lay waste our powers;—
Little we see in Nature that is ours;
We have given our hearts away, a sordid boon!

Guuurl you did a number on this poor boy. He is all sorts of conflicted right now about last night. I think the main vibe I'm getting from the above verse however, is that he feels you both rushed things, and he's feeling kind of sleazy for it.

This Sea that bares her bosom to the moon;
The winds that will be howling at all hours,
And are up-gathered now like sleeping flowers;

I'm getting some very heavy sexual undertones here from his thoughts.

>For this, for everything, we are out of tune;
It moves us not. Great God! I’d rather be
A Pagan suckled in a creed outworn;

Are you two not on the same page though? It seems he might think so.

So might I, standing on this pleasant lea,
Have glimpses that would make me less forlorn;
Have sight of Proteus rising from the sea;
Or hear old Triton blow his wreathèd horn.

The second pull is a bit less forlorn and a bit more passionate however.

Make me thy lyre, even as the forest is:
What if my leaves are falling like its own!
The tumult of thy mighty harmonies

He's ready to devout himself to you, looking into his thoughts I feel like I myself might go half mad from this agony in longing.

Will take from both a deep, autumnal tone,
Sweet though in sadness. Be thou, Spirit fierce,
My spirit! Be thou me, impetuous one!

There's that calling attention to rushing things again.

Drive my dead thoughts over the universe
Like wither'd leaves to quicken a new birth!
And, by the incantation of this verse,

Scatter, as from an unextinguish'd hearth
Ashes and sparks, my words among mankind!
Be through my lips to unawaken'd earth

The trumpet of a prophecy! O Wind,
If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?

TL;DR Boy wants it bad.
>>
>>19376230
Ah makes sense. Sometimes tarot gives you a harsh truth.

>>19376227
9 of wands reversed.
It sounds like you are on edge or defensive perhaps. You might be afraid to make a long term commitment. Go with the flow and try to let things go. Think calmly and logically. Taking a break from things may be a good idea. If you are single a break will let you refresh yourself and open yourself up to new love. If you are in a relationship taking a step back to think clearly will be important.

>>19376240
9 of swords.
Depression, anxiety, this is about mental suffering basically. I think you are being too hard on yourself and need to try and let go of the negative emotions. Feeling bad will only lead you down a dark hole, climb out of it sooner rather than later.
>>
>>19376253

Could you do mine here>>19376221

Word would be: Call
>>
>>19375877

Abomination
>>
>>19375877
Impatience
>>
>>19376262
The stars.
This is a positive card so I think the answer is yes, it was Julie.

You still want to trade? My query is, how can I become a better person?
>>
File: 1.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>19376006
Do I need to take a more active or passive role in my love life?
>>
>>19376271
>You still want to trade? My query is, how can I become a better person?

Sure, I just want to ask one more question, should I call her back right now?

>My query is, how can I become a better person?

I'll get started right now
>>
File: 1477407714795.gif (954KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1477407714795.gif
954KB, 540x543px
>>19376006
Love reading for the month of August, please.

>Also I love silly and fun gifs as an optional payment if you're going to stiff me out of feedback.
I should be around for feedback, but have this GIF anyway.
>>
>>19376264
>>19376267
Sorry but I'm pretty tired out now. I hope you can find someone else who is currently reading!

This will be my announcement that I am done for now. I may come back later today to read more.
>>
>>19376285

I will not pretend I am not displeased.

Rest well.
>>
>>19376278
Sure I'll have that be my last read.
4 of wands and.... 10 of cups. The second card jumped out at me.
This sounds like a double yes, call her back.
>>
>>19376253
That seems accurate, thank you! Can you please also draw a card(s) for the guy?
>>
>>19376036
Baaaaw ahaha that is way too cute, thank you Anon for the video!

Your pull from Prophet:

>For when you strive for gain you are but a root that clings to the earth and sucks at her breast.

This can have many meanings, but first I need to ask, is she by any chance already involved with someone else? This might be my ego here speaking, but your other pull, "To Mr. Lawrence" by J. Milton ends with a phrase that lead me to believe it is possible. Your last pull is "Elizabeth of Bohemia" by Sir Henry Wotton and strictly deals with your lust for watching her from afar. It does little to reveal the situations end though for me which is why I don't bother interpreting it here. Thus I give you only Prophets to help you understand the outcome. There is gain to happen here possibly if you strive for it, but will it be healthy, or a one-sided gain that might suck her dry in the process? Morality makes me hesitant here to help because of this possibility.
>>
>>19376271
>You still want to trade? My query is, how can I become a better person?
>>19376278
>>19376221

>Two of Cups, Temperance, Death/Rebirth

The main emphasis here is to relax. You might hate this but you need to just bee yourself. Be more true to yourself actually, things are going to start changing soon and dramatically at that. Your best bet to becoming a better person is to go with the flow instead of against it. Learn to accept change and you will mature. I get the feeling that this is going to happen over time, quite a bit of time but you'll be fine and grow in more ways than one.

>This sounds like a double yes, call her back.

I'll call right now and see if it's her, will post feedback.
>>
>>19376215
>You've been shunning this ambition for a long time now though

Don't doubt yourself friend. Not all leaders are lion-like in their approach to leading. Some leaders, work best from the shadows.
>>
>>19376304
I'm quite tired now, I feel that if I do any more readings they will turn out to be inaccurate and I apologize. You can ask someone else, or find me later today/tomorrow.

>>19376311
Thank you! That will be hard to do but I'll try my best.
>>
File: 1277032620405.jpg (24KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1277032620405.jpg
24KB, 450x337px
>>19376322
>Thank you! That will be hard to do but I'll try my best.

I called, turned out to be some phone scam, we were both wrong.
>>
>>19376324
Whoops! Oh well, tarot can't be right every time!
>>
>>19376144
Thank you!!
>>
>>19376006
GIF in another post
Will I pass and succeed I this years goal?
>>
>>19376324
You should google strange numbers before calling them anon
>>
>>19376220
Will provide feedback afterwards, I don't have any cool gifs on me.
>>
>>19376350
>You should google strange numbers before calling them anon

I did, all the sites said it was a clean number. Zero reports of a scam and said it was local
>>
>>19376306
I don't know whether she has someone or not, anon. I don't really have any contact with her, I often run into her and we often exchange glances.

If she has someone I will just move on and find someone else..

Thank you so much.
>>
>>19376379

You get to be the first one!
>>
>>19376054
Well damn Anon, I feel those feels right off the bat with you. You first pulled "Il Penseroso" by J. Milton which is all to do with melancholy in love and life. It shows the journey of the speaker, as they first reach out for love, peace and tranquility with the aid of a Goddess, to only than withdraw themselves from the world to become a scorned hermit - obsessed with the study of the occult and spiritualism. Eventually it concludes with them gladly accepting Melancholy as asceticism in the end- a lifestyle distinguished by commonly severe self-discipline, including seclusion and an aversion to pleasure.

This seems to denote the current path you are headed down. However, as a wonderful blessing, it seems some soul of a far off loved one steps forward here for you.

Encouragements to a Lover
By Sir John Suckling

Why so pale and wan, fond lover?
Prythee, why so pale?
Will, if looking well can’t move her,
Looking ill prevail?
Prythee, why so pale?

Why so dull and mute, young sinner?
Prythee, why so mute?
Will, when speaking well can’t win her,
Saying nothing do’t?
Prythee, why so mute?

Quit, quit, for shame! this will not move,
This cannot take her;
If of herself she will not love,
Nothing can make her:
The Devil take her!

Your true love is out there, they see this painful path you are enduring and warn of its outcome. A future is out there for you, but you must seize it my dear friend. I'll keep you in my prayers, good luck.
>>
>>19376348
>In
Also sorry I can't post any gifs as I found out I have none that can apply.
Sorry
>>
>>19376394
Your words are more heartwarming than they might seem at first. It's time to find out how to leave what happened behind me and work hard for a new more positive life.

Thank you
>>
24/F

I can read your natal chart and answer a question you have about a specific area of your life in exchange for a reading.

>where will the events of the 17th-20th of august leave me and him? Is my gut instinct correct and I am denying it because I'm afraid of emotional intimacy and something good happening or is my instinct wrong?
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_anon.17124.39789.gif (51KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_anon.17124.39789.gif
51KB, 670x471px
>>19376429
>I can read your natal chart and answer a question you have about a specific area of your life in exchange for a reading.

You're on, tell me about my sex life

Will start yours
>>
(air query)

What is the outlook on my love life? My last relationship ended 6 months ago and I sorta miss having something special with someone.

22, M, gemini sun/capricorn moon/scorpio ascendant if that's helpful at all

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19376453
>gemini sun, Capricorn moon
How does it feel being torn between wanting something stable but being unable to commit? Or do you just want someone to be obsessed with you so you don't feel like you need to commit to have them remain loyal to you?
>>
>>19376006

How will I determine their identities?
>>
>>19376070
Well wow. I want to help you here Anon, but you literally drew a blank page. I'm a pretty omen listening kind of person: This pull is blinded to me for a reason. Rather than fighting things here by asking for a different number, I'm going to follow the omen and simply tell you I can't help. Sorry Anon, goodluck.
>>
>>19376006
Where will I find the proof?
>>
>>19376473
Fair enough, thank you for trying.
>>
>>19376466
Hey man, how would a Capricorn sun and Leo moon work? Is it bad or?
>>
>>19374696

Are you doing any readings now?
>>
>>19376491
In the love department both of those signs work well together. You're committed on the surface and work hard for the relationship and on an instinctual level you love very hard. The right person will cherish that and won't abuse that.
>>
>>19376466
I wouldn't say I'm unable to commit actually, I much prefer having something stable to something short and frivolous. I also wouldn't want someone to be obsessed with me because I don't think it'd be fair for me to do that which you described: having them be loyal to me without me having to.

I think the capri moon and scorpio asc beat that gemini aspect honestly.
>>
>>19376500
Also I have Scorpio in Pluto which is its planet or something so it's characteristics are more present in me or something?
>>
>>19376449
>>19376429
>>where will the events of the 17th-20th of august leave me and him? Is my gut instinct correct and I am denying it because I'm afraid of emotional intimacy and something good happening or is my instinct wrong?

>Eight of Swords, Six of Swords, Two of Pentacles, Nine of Swords, King of Wands, Nine of Cups, Seven of Pentacles

You weren't kidding, lots of ups and downs here. Both of you have had your difficulties in the past but it seems like both of you are coming off of this influence and getting better. I see you traveling a lot and I think this is where the 2 of Pentacles comes in as your fear. You're worried that you might have to choose between your partner and something else that you hold dear to you. There is a huge amount of tension inside you and you're going to need to find a safe outlet for all of it. Most of it is all in your head, you need to find relief because if you don't, it's only going to make matters worse for you and your partner. This is where the August date you were talking about corresponds.

King of Wands is how he feels about you, it's a lot of work for him but he feels that you're completely worth it. He wants it to work but you're going to need to help him out more. 9 of Cups means you will have whatever it is your heart desires, what is it you truly desire? 7 of Pentacles is the outcome, everything will be fine. Trust in yourself

All your problems are in your mind and your attitude. Fix that, your partner will be there for you, There's nothing to worry about, just work it out. Luck is on your side and so is your bf
>>
>>19376252
Well damn. I always get all sorts of indications that suggest he feels strongly for me but it never comes out of his mouth. People make this communication shit more confusing than it needs to be.

Thanks a lot.
>>
>>19376499
Okay thank you, anon.
>>
>>19376496
Soon, just need food first.
>>
>>19376449
Your mars(the planet which rules your physical energy and passion as well as how a man expresses his sexuality) being in aries most likely gives you a lot sexual energy, it's not something that's going to be easily put away with you. Aries is a cardinal fire sign which puts your (sexual)energy into "taking action." I'd say it's more of an immediate need for you than most. The fact that it's in the third house(the house of communication) makes me feel like you probably quite enjoy talking about sex as well as flirting, or at the very least you are open to communicating about this topic with others.

This is really supported by your venus in gemini. Venus in gemini people like new shiny things and what better way to stumble across new shiny things than to flirt?

This isn't to say you are all flirt though, your sun is in the 8th house which can turn the actual act of sex into a more transformative thing for you. I would almost describe it as capable of being a religious experience for you. This is quite a powerful placement, your sun is your ego and your ego is in the 8th house of sex(it's also the house of death/taxes/taboo but this is less relevant to your question) so in a sense you feed your ego through sex.

>>19376520
Thank you for the reading. It's not the first one I've gotten on this particular topic and it's not the first one to tell me to trust in myself. I should probably take this as a hint and stop being a coward but I'm still paranoid.
>>
>>19374696
Hey hope your father is doing alright.

Are you down for trading? If so my query is what will happen between me and L. N.
If not it's cool.
>>
>>19376536
>Your mars(the planet which rules your physical energy and passion as well as how a man expresses his sexuality) being in aries most likely gives you a lot sexual energy, it's not something that's going to be easily put away with you. Aries is a cardinal fire sign which puts your (sexual)energy into "taking action." I'd say it's more of an immediate need for you than most. The fact that it's in the third house(the house of communication) makes me feel like you probably quite enjoy talking about sex as well as flirting, or at the very least you are open to communicating about this topic with others.
>This is really supported by your venus in gemini. Venus in gemini people like new shiny things and what better way to stumble across new shiny things than to flirt?
>This isn't to say you are all flirt though, your sun is in the 8th house which can turn the actual act of sex into a more transformative thing for you. I would almost describe it as capable of being a religious experience for you. This is quite a powerful placement, your sun is your ego and your ego is in the 8th house of sex(it's also the house of death/taxes/taboo but this is less relevant to your question) so in a sense you feed your ego through sex.

Sounds about right, I love sex. If I could have anything for my birthday, it would be more sex. I'm actually thinking of starting a couple online dating profiles so I could accumulate more FWB's.

Also starting a career soon that pays really well, only to use that money to take months off to travel the world and fuck girls. I'm a really horny bastard but I get results.

>Thank you for the reading. It's not the first one I've gotten on this particular topic and it's not the first one to tell me to trust in myself. I should probably take this as a hint and stop being a coward but I'm still paranoid.

It happens but you have to realize that it's not doing you any favors. There's a limit people are willing to tolerate, don't take people for granted
>>
(Air Query)

How's my love life gonna be looking in the near future? I miss having someone to care for and look out for.

20, M, Aries sun/Gemini moon/Aries ascendant Hopefully that helps.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you are having a wonderful day.
>>
>>19376473
Are you still going?
>>
>>19376554
It's for the best, if you were to commit to one girl you'd probably wreck her. Best to spread it out among your callers.
>>
File: otpoyyL49x1uutnkko1_1280.jpg (25KB, 564x253px) Image search: [Google]
otpoyyL49x1uutnkko1_1280.jpg
25KB, 564x253px
Back again with tarot readings.

Please give me:
>name/initial/whatever
>your question (no love questions today sorry)
>a picture of whatever (it could be anything but I really like skeletons. I'll get to you even if you don't have a skelly pic)
>>
File: 225.jpg (30KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
225.jpg
30KB, 540x509px
>>19376594
>It's for the best, if you were to commit to one girl you'd probably wreck her. Best to spread it out among your callers.

I don't want to brag seeing as we're all anon here but several of my gf's would complain about being sore after sex. I'm really big down there and can go for hours. I would honestly fuck every female reader on /x/ if I could and I don't mean that as an insult because sex is something very important and joyful for me.
>>
File: 1tdljx[1].jpg (44KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1tdljx[1].jpg
44KB, 400x300px
Alrighty, here we go! Doing some readings before I get to bed, not sure how many I have in me so we'll play it by ear
>Name/Nickname
>Gender and description of yourself
>Colour shape combo
>Runes, Tarot, Empath, ES or Oracle
>Query
and just for fun
>Pic related

Love and good vibes be with you <3
>>
File: Raining-Money.jpg (42KB, 520x373px) Image search: [Google]
Raining-Money.jpg
42KB, 520x373px
>>19376605

Zero
How's my money situation looking soon?
Sorry, no pics of hungry spoopy skellingtons.
>>
>>19376611
Kitty
female, dark hair very pale skin, short
cyan triangle
tarot, or whatever you think is best suited

What can I do to become closer with my partner?
>>
File: bcf.jpg (26KB, 600x417px) Image search: [Google]
bcf.jpg
26KB, 600x417px
>>19376611
Jess
Medium wavy brown hair, freckles, brown eyes,full lips
Burgundy Flower
Empath
Can you do aura/energy reading, please?
Thank you
>>
>>19376620
Oh I don't have any spiderman I apologize but I will give feedback!
>>
>>19376611

Ken
Male, good looking, like games and sports
Red Triangle
Oracle
How long before me and her get together again? What's our ultimate outcome?
>>
>>19376611
Reena
Female, tanned skin and curly hair brown eyes
Green diamond
Tarot
What are his thoughts and feelings about me at present? Is it just as hard for him as it is for me?
>>
File: AMOZvHI.jpg (41KB, 748x741px) Image search: [Google]
AMOZvHI.jpg
41KB, 748x741px
>>19376611
Frank
Male
Broad shoulders, stubble, broken nose and dark hair.
Red snowflake
Empath(?)
Could you give me a love reading? Am I going to find someone soon?

Thanks, will provide feedback :)
>>
File: IMG_1187.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1187.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>19376627
>>
File: 51443.jpg (13KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
51443.jpg
13KB, 300x206px
>>19376611
Red
Male/introvert
Red circle
Tarot

What M expects from me?
>>
File: 1480804967266.gif (859KB, 499x477px) Image search: [Google]
1480804967266.gif
859KB, 499x477px
>>19376605
c
what's in store for me, if anything
>>
File: ehn86p.jpg (27KB, 383x286px) Image search: [Google]
ehn86p.jpg
27KB, 383x286px
>>19376629
>>
File: cat-drinking-from-tap.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cat-drinking-from-tap.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>19376611
Lily
Brown hair blue eyes wearing a pink t shirt and sunburned
White shoe
Tarot please or w.e. you feel like
Is there any love coming my way soon?
>>
>>19376620
>>19376625
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
The World
Knight of Cups(r)
Ruled over by Justice
Counseled by The Star(r) and 5 of Wands
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1T3yi1FBCXS
>>
>>19376653
Soon as in this month
>>
>>19376611
Male, emotional but distant dark haired guy, Manlet (5'9), skinny too, human meme.
R
Rune
Will I achieve my goal and pass?
>>
>>19376656
A voice recording woah! Thank you so much! I think this is very very accurate. You are totally right about me trying to have achievements myself and building myself up in order to make my partner proud of me, they actually said something similar to me. I will take this as a wake up call like you said and see what I can do!
>>
>>19376622
>Empath Reading;Energy checkup
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nkBYHtwTzd
>>
File: opahbikYWq1uvvztdo1_500.jpg (166KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
opahbikYWq1uvvztdo1_500.jpg
166KB, 500x666px
>>19376613
Like I said, it's completely cool

I pulled some cards saying that you will either be happy and broke or have money but be unsatisfied.
While you go out into this world, try to remember that you must reach out to people when you feel unbalanced. Sometimes it's best to indulge oneself but always remember that there should be moderation. Also, it's probably best to think for yourself and form your own ideas and stop trying to listen to others or conform to certain rules.

>>19376646
It appears to be some kind of event that will take over your life, mostly likely from someone who has authority over you. You will comply with these new changes but you won't enjoy it.
>>
>>19376611
>Claudia
>F big doe eyes and waist length dark hair
>pink crescent
>tarot

When am I going to have faith in myself that isn't fleeting?
>>
>>19376681

Thank you, I came into some money recently but it's under 1K which is still nice but I pay rent which is half of that a month. I'll start a new job soon so that should help.
>>
File: spider-meme-20.jpg (24KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
spider-meme-20.jpg
24KB, 500x357px
>>19376653
Shit wrong picture whoops
>>
Purple circle>>19376671
>>
>>19376611
H
Male
Tarot / Empath Reading / ES
Red Cone
How did they abuse social media and where will I find my proof?
Sorry no images.
Post a Reply
Return
>>
>>19376626
Heads up man, Oracle is a more...self-help sorta deck and I don't know if that query aligns with what will come from the deck. Up to you if you wanna change
>>
>>19376699

Change it to whatever you feel more comfortable with my man.
>>
>>19376698

Do whichever one you feel best matches the query / would give me an answer to the query.
>>
>>19376574
Sorry I had to take a break. I literally just drew another blank page, two in a row. That sort of Omen makes me really take notice and stop. I'll try and pick up now though that I think some energies have left the thread.
>>
>>19376688
Is the job something that's interesting? The cards showed it to be unfulfilling.
>>
>>19376681
No clue what this could mean unless I'm getting a job soon, then I can see that taking over my life. Thanks for the reading
>>
>>19376679
Thank you very much Empath
I've been through some stressful times that could explain the roughness.
Love vibes to you as well <3
>>
>>19376715

My new job should be at school and pretty boring honestly. Just to pay bills, after that I plan to do Real Estate and that should be more interesting and pay for everything easily.
>>
>>19376220
You're not going to believe me Anon but I also drew a blank page for you, making that two in a row. Like I said to the other Anon, I listen to omens when they come like this. I'm so sorry for the wait but I needed to peace out for a bit after that. You had one other pull aside from the blank page, it's called "Love" by Samuel Taylor Coleridge. I'm just not comfortable interpreting it for you, I'm so so so very sorry for all this. Hopefully, with enough thought and study, you can draw some wisdom from it yourself. Goodluck!
>>
>>19376720
I can pull some more cards if you would like a better description

>>19376723
Yeah, definitely go into real estate since nothing is good about being unfulfilled.
>>
>>19376006
I was told to offer you a natal chart analysis of a specific area of your life in exchange for a reading. Interested?
>>
>>19376750
>Yeah, definitely go into real estate since nothing is good about being unfulfilled.

Thank you, can you tell me how that goes short term and long term? Willing to give you a tarot reading back as a thanks.
>>
>>19376627
>>19376633
>Tarot Reading;Love Specifc
Queen of Hearts
6 of Cups(r)
Knight of Pent
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DL3awVmjsG
>>
Empath please do mine.

>>19376698
>>
>>19376236
I believe your talent 100% Anon since I share it. Without pulling I'd like to advise you to grab some dice, playing cards, and maybe a friend. First start with the dice exercise, call out a number or write it down, try to focus on either what you will the number to be, or what you see it to be. This will train your muscle to have higher accuracy. Next move to playing cards, without cheating, hold onto the card, feel the energy of it, let the image of it come to you don't force it. Either tell your friend or write it down, make sure you let them shuffle the deck for you. This will again hone your skill. The final test I do at parties with friends for fun is have them go behind a wall, in front of everyone they hold up their fingers for a number. Make sure there is no way you can see them - turn your back to them close your eyes, and make sure there are no reflections anywhere. Call out to everyone the number they are holding up. This is what you can do when your accuracy is at its best. 1-10 is easy enough to begin with, when you get really advance, tell them to write down a number 1-1000 on a scrap to hold up, and watch people get their minds blown. It's in my opinion after studying Quantum Physics that what we are doing is simply locking into the possible outcomes of an atom and either predicting it, or manipulating it to our predictions. Hope you don't mind the lack of a pull, but the fact that you are going through what I have personal experience going through I couldn't help myself.
>>
>>19376713
No problem! Do what you need to do.
>>
File: satin.jpg (36KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
satin.jpg
36KB, 400x393px
Who has a non gay question for me
>>
>>19376750
oh okay, I'd appreciate that if you still have the time
>>
>>19376794
What's your criteria for a non-gay question then?
>>
>>19376759
Oh Empath I totally forgot about your aversion to reading Other's feelings. That being said thank you so much for doing this.
This is very accurate. Everything you described is what happened between him and I and I take NO pleasure in knowing he is still hurting. I wish I could comfort him but that's not what he wants and I don't want to push that onto him if he isn't ready. I know eventually closure will be important for us both, but I'm not going to ask for that if wounds are still open. I miss him a lot and I wish we could find a way to work out our differences but it takes two to tango.
Thanks again.
>>
>>19376704
>>19376626
>Tarot Reading;Relationship Specific
6 of Pents
King of Wands(r)
Ruled over by 4 of Pents
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KD7OK04ecX
>>
>>19376629
>>19376647
Sorry man, I'm drawing a straight blank on this; just not seeing anything in its entirety. Maybe ask me again later in the week okay?
>>
>>19376845
Could I change my query, then?
Thanks either way.
>>
>>19376273
I'm sorry for the wait Anon, I asked for happy gifs and you made me instead feel the suffocation of your life right now. ):

Your pull from Prophet:

Then the gates of his heart were flung open, and his joy flew far over the sea. And he closed his eyes and prayed in the silence of his soul.

But as he descended the hill, a sadness came upon him, and he thought in his heart:
How shall I go in peace and without sorrow?

This speaker has withdrawn to the silence of his heart and soul. He has abandoned the city and all its options for love to pursue self discovery. How indeed will this bring peace and not sorrow Anon? We are social creatures, we reach out our hands for the slightest touch and understanding in this world. How will we find it when we give ourselves no company but our own? You fear getting hurt again, I understand that, you fear putting yourself out there again, again.. I understand that. All the world is a stage though and we are its players. You must play your part if you wish for love to come your way.
>>
File: otta7yBJE11tod76fo1_500.jpg (85KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
otta7yBJE11tod76fo1_500.jpg
85KB, 500x588px
>>19376758
Nah, you don't have to give me a tarot reading. I'm fine with just handing out more readings.

Here's the real estate in short term and long term:

Short term:
>The Emperor reversed
>King of Pentacles
>Ten of Pentacles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkox8x1LxQ4
But seriously, it'll be very properous

Long term:
>Ten of Cups
>Page of Pentacles reversed
>Six of Wands
Happiness and it appears that there will be a challenge that you will overcome. Probably another crash. You'll be fine though.

Also, note that there's a lot of pentacles in this spread. Lots of money and prosperity.

>>19376794
Will I be fucked in the ass by Wesir, He Whose Heart Does Not Beat? Will it be a hatefuck or passionate love while his wife looks in envy?

>>19376796
The cards are showing some kind of bad authority figure again. Possibly a male since I managed to get the Emperor the first reading and now the King of Sword reversed this time.
I think the authority figure will make you go outside of your boundaries which will be good. But you'll be so controlled by the figure that you won't be able to think for yourself and that will cause you some major trouble in the long run.
>>
File: agentzigzag.jpg (194KB, 688x448px) Image search: [Google]
agentzigzag.jpg
194KB, 688x448px
>>19376605

Gray
What will their response to the proposal be? (not a love question)
>>
>>19376756
Sure, send me an email at [email protected] and we can get things set up there. Might be a while though with the current queue.
>>
>>19376643
>Tarot Reading;Relationship Specific
3 of Swords
Strength(r)
Ruled over by Temperance
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18xAKN7thGN
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19376725
Thank you for trying!
>>
>>19376889
Query?
>>
>>19376889

What do you wish to know? Scry or tarot?

For my part, I want to know if she'd follow me down the rabbit hole gladly.
>>
>>19376867

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkox8x1LxQ4 [Embed]

Alright, I keked, thanks man. I don't have many bills and I have some debt but it's really tiny compared to other people. Real Estate would put me above most people by virtue of having such small bills to most. Thanks again for the reading.
>>
>>19376895
>>19376896

I want to know the outcome of this job interview

>>19376896
I will start yours
>>
>>19376896
Scrying is fine.
>>
>>19376653
>>19376690
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
5 of Swords
The Magician(r)
Ruled over by 2 of Swords(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0iqEWp698du
>>
>>19376868
>Three of Wands
>Seven of Swords reversed
>Six of Pentacles reversed
Not so well. However, I pulled some more cards and it appears that might be beneficial as it will free you from the bonds that hold you currently.
>>
>>19376886
Wow! Really enjoyed your reading!thanks!!!
That was just what I was thinking,very spot on
Thank you
>>
>>19376872
That's fine, just as you can. I feel as if it will be useful on both ends.
>>
>>19376896
Unfortunately as it currently stands, no.

I see the 4 of pentacles reversed, the page of pentacles, and death.

Basically there are two problems from her point of view:

>There is a situation she has yet to leave behind, yet she is still struggling with it
>There is something associated with money that she believes you lack and this is preventing her from having interest.

On your side you seem to want to like her, but you have your doubts.

You are making an effort to seem like a wise and clearheaded person.
>>
>>19376914
That interviewer is a weirdo, odd vibes I'm getting. That's not important, though, you seem way too nervous. I see stuttering. Prepare better. After, I see your resume reviewed, the interviewer cracks a smile. "Perfect" and laughs. Either the interviewer really likes you or finds you amusing and laughable. One or the other, no muddle ground. It should be obvious to you which it is.

A friend and I are helping each other, but she's stumped on her part. Flesh it out.
>>
>>19376914
>>19376896

>outcome of this job interview

Seeing a meter, looks like a pressure meter. The pressure gauge isn't all of the way up, in fact it's fairly low and stays steady, not at zero but at a low level. Batman putting on a utility belt. Batman putting on a seatbelt. Batman getting into the back set of an SUV. A record spinning, it is colored like a pokeball, a record that captures. A urinal positioned directly by a door, very awkward. A shovel next to what I think is a sink, or a very shallow hole. A set of doors next to a very brightly lit window in a large room. A stack of spinning rods on a stick on a desk. A maze of hallway leading to a fridge. Past the fridge is a bag, the kind you need for a headache. Now an apartment door being watched from the inside at night, like for the pizza guy. A view from a bedroom into a bathroom. A camera taking a picture of "me" the scryer. A hand holding up "halt". A sewer grate. A snapping turtle appears. Now a masquerade mask. A battery symbol being drained.

Well, it'll be a fucking maze. It gets you through the door, but then it gets weird. You might even conclude that it wasn't worth it in the end, because whatever this interview gets you will require you to be on your toes playing a part and it will be almost as draining to do that as making it through the fucking labyrinth that was the price of entry.
>>
>>19376282
>Ebola-chan doing the caramelldansen
Wew lad haha, thank you for the smile.~

Also your first pull is literally called "Ode to Autumn" by J. Keats. Spooky.

Where are the songs of spring? Ay, Where are they?
Think not of them, thou hast thy music too,—

Spring is often associated with love, I was pulled straight to this phrase because of it. You are searching for love, yet the speaker here seems to want you not to think upon it too hard. Instead they wish for you to focus on yourself.

While barred clouds bloom the soft-dying day,
And touch the stubble-plains with rosy hue;

My mind seems set on the clouds that paint things in rosy love being closed off to you the stubble plain right now. Like they are drifting above you and passing you by while you cling to your rough ways. This almost is a call to rise up to their heights, to better yourself so that you might join them soon.

Then in a wailful choir the small gnats mourn
Among the river sallows, borne aloft

Again, this buzz of perspective loves are born of the above, and if we're being literal are near a lake kek.

Or sinking as the light wind lives or dies;
And full-grown lambs loud bleat from hilly bourn;
Hedge-crickets sing; and now with treble soft
The red-breast whistles from a garden-croft;
And gathering swallows twitter in the skies.

You need to calm your mind, find inner peace, and truly spend August self reflecting upon your actions that are preventing this love from entering into your life fully and completely. The potential is there, it may have had moments of the cloud touching down to meet the plain, but to fully capture the cloud, and bring down its guard, you must rise to meet it. It seems the air is also a buzz with potentials around you. Whether they swirl around you waiting for you as forms of crushes, or you look up at them longingly from your grounded prickly field, only you will know the answer to that my friend.
>>
>>19376959
What's the exact query you have?
>>
>>19376978
What is she supposed to do to help me or what am I supposed to do to promote it?
>>
>>19376952

Ah, I see. Reasonable on her part, and perhaps wiser than prior decisions.
>>
File: 3af38120ad[1].jpg (31KB, 852x624px) Image search: [Google]
3af38120ad[1].jpg
31KB, 852x624px
>>19376671
>>19376697
>Rune Reading;Personal Specific
Dagaz
Uruz
Sowilo(m)
Kennaz(m)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NjFlt6gIrS
>>
>>19376988
What you should do to help her:

>9 of swords, reversed ace of pentacles, reversed 6 of cups

The core of this issue is associated with emotions and emotional pain, there are memories, memories that perhaps are not seen as negative, but they could be the source of this pain, even leading to the point where the issue is affecting her health....

What needs to be done is very straightforward:

The pain stems not from the memories themselves, but from the interpretation and the emotional link associated with said memories, the process revolves around making these memories less relevant to her, i.e. even if they do come back they should stop making her feel bad.

One way to do so is by remembering that it is no longer important, and that something much better can be set as a future goal.
>>
>>19376682
>>19376698
Apologies that's gonna be here, it's almost midday and I really should get some sleep.
>>19376672
You're very welcome darling. I wish you all the best on your journey to achievement! <3 And yes I do voice responses haha
>>19376721
<3 blessings come your way anon
>>19376820
All good darling, no harm intended in your reading and I believe the ping I got was that sincerity in you. Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear he's still hurting. Aye, just give him time; there's some serious pain here and the walls are up; don't go breaking down those walls that have him propped up, he'll move them in his own time
>>19376938
Thanks for the feedback man, you're very welcome; it's so weird to see the 3 of Swords in a non-love reading but it was definitely resonating the hardest out of those 3 cards. Such a weird spread; I really appreciate the feedback.
>>
>>19376348
>>19376403
Y-you mean you lied to me? Got my hopes up for a laugh an-and than just shattered my hopes and dreams?

Haha it's ok Anon, I understand. Finding Kino gifs that apply is my daily struggle.

Oh boy you pulled a long one, it's called "The Scholar-Gipsy" and it's by Matthew Arnold. While I can't possibly spam the whole thing here, if you have the time you should give it a read. I'll instead give you a summary and analysis I found that well enough does the job here in its place:

http://www.gradesaver.com/matthew-arnold-poems/study-guide/summary-the-scholar-gipsy-1853

As you can see, even the summary and analysis is enormous! This is a very complicated pull. It's dealing with the morality behind your goals, rather than the goals themselves. It in a way is offering you two paths, transcendence of the modern ivory tower of structured learning, or giving into that tower which you now study under. In terms of interpreting this, I couldn't put it better than what is said here in closing thoughts:

"Thus, the poem overall represents Arnold's inner conflict, his desire to live a transcendent life but inability to totally eschew society. At this point in his life, Arnold felt pulled in different directions by the world's demands. He was trying to resist the infection of modernization, but it was creeping up on him nevertheless, and the pressure to conform was negatively affecting his poetry. Undoubtedly, Arnold wished he could escape in the way the scholar-gipsy did; however, he was too tied down by responsibilities to ever dream of doing so."

I think this pull really wants you to reflect upon who success truly looks like to you. Goodluck Anon.
>>
>>19377035
>3 of Swords in a non-love reading
Ew...more or less
>>
>>19377025
What she should do to help you:

> 7 of cups reversed, the world reversed, 2 of wands reversed

This seems to have an aura of indecision and a lack of hope for the future, it seems to be that your inability to choose what you really want is a bigger issue than attaining that goal in itself. It would seem you have a hard time with this as reflected by the reversed 2 of wands.

They say, she should help you control your emotions better, so you do not suffer from those fatalistic ideas. The best way to overcome this is by convincing you that even if the result is not what you expected, it can be improved over time. So even what might seem as not so good is still a step forward.
>>
>>19377053
>I think this pull really wants you to reflect upon who success truly looks like to you.

Who should be what* That was a bit of a Freudian slip I'd say. I got the feeling that these goals are not yours, but something you merely inherited. Damn mind wouldn't let me miss saying that feeling I guess.
>>
Hello, can anybody give me a reading? I can't really get around this thread and I can't tell which reader is active
>>
>>19376468
I for some reason was stung with some deep sense of dread and malice as soon as I turned to my books for you. I'm not comfortable with this one either I'm afraid. Man this has been a terrible day for omens messing with my reads. I'm truly sorry you waited and have nothing to show for it.
>>
>>19377005
I just know that all I feel is
>fear
Couldn't understand your voice during the false ..... something. Australian right?

Anyways, seems like unless I make that change ( that I have a vague idea of) I'm going to get fucked by life itself.
Thank you.
>>
>>19376488
Man your energy was much like this Anons
>>19376468
In the sense that it gave me some Heebie-jeebies. I just might be done for the night, I hope you take no offence to this. Goodluck Anons. I'll still be hanging around, but as you can see I'm being forced to be a bit more picky tonight.
>>
>>19377091
Yea that fear or "sickness of mind" was definitely paramount in this reading.
Apologies about the voice; was pretty tired. Yes I'm Australian, though with a hint of British so I'm told.
>during the false...
False goals. Sowilo(m) (the top right rune) talks about false goals, failed success.

And yea that about sums up the reading; everything is pointing towards the need for a sudden change, to reevaluate your goals lest you get bit in the ass. Search your inner most primal and primordial self for the passion and burn to know which direction you should take; there's a reason we have "gut feeling"
>>
File: CtKWN7HUEAEUW79.jpg (129KB, 750x832px) Image search: [Google]
CtKWN7HUEAEUW79.jpg
129KB, 750x832px
>>19376605
C
Should I focus on path C or path A?
Have a random drawing I found online. I think it's pretty.
>>
>>19377085
What's your question?
>>
>>19377147
Does he still want to talk to me, at least like s friend?
>>
>>19377122
good taste in pics, m80

path C:
>Two of Wands
>Nine of Swords reversed
>Nine of Cups reversed

path A:
>Five of Swords reversed
>The Empress reversed
>Page of Cups reversed

Path C seems to be the best. That shows success with a bit of rough spots that you will eventually smooth over. Path A shows defeat and emotional trouble afterwards
>>
>>19377053
God, this is so accurate that it has scared me.

I don't know if I truly want to just give up in this, I have no option, I must at least for this time.

Should I trust myself with the reign of my life, with one of many or the only one? Can I truly decide? If only I could be sure of something.

Thank you for your reading, you're as accurate as always.

>>19377119
You have been accurate as well.

I will try to change, E.

Thank you for all
>>
Trading

something to cheer me up or scry my way out
>>
>>19377173
Not what I wanted to hear, but I trust tarot so I will listen. Letting go of my preferred path will be hard. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>19377198
If you're still unsure, you could possibly ask some other readers or do it yourself with an app. Some times it's best to get other opinions, you know?
>>
>>19376605
J1
What should I do? Follow path M or path S?
>>
File: 1497342946225.jpg (548KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1497342946225.jpg
548KB, 900x1500px
>>19377157
This person lives by a hit and run tactic in terms of a constant contact between him and others. If he likes a person he initiates contact often adn expects the same in return. In some instances however where things are more nuanced, there is a thoughtful purposeful delay in how things work. A deliberate timing or purposeful holding off on contact. Saying hello or coming out of nowhere with a new message, but then phasing out, as to rise interest and not seem overbearing. That aside, I think things may be a bit more straightforward than all that nonsense, that's just how I see his interactions generally taking place, seemed relevant so I'd mention it.

Overall I think you sort of know the answer to this. Invert the roles and imagine you doing the same things he's been doing to a hypothetical person, do you think that's something you would do to someone you liked or wanted to hang around?

tldr; he seems a bit callous in this, but more in the ignoring you sense of things. Doesn't seem like it's particularly hateful or spiteful, just perhaps bothered or not in the mood for that kind of thing at the moment.
>>
>>19377210
I have some cards of my own, I'll try asking them to confirm things!
>>
>>19377212
Wow, this seems very accurate and I trust you completely. However, I know I may be pushing it a bit but English isn't my first language and I am bad at judging things- this basically means he doesn't want to talk to me at all, or in the future- doesn't it? And thank you so much!
>>
Question: Can you be a buddhist while also being a tarot reader?
>>
>>19377244
Buddhism does not imply you follow a strict set of beliefs depending on what school of Buddhism you follow.

Likewise, the tarot is religion agnostic, aside from maybe hardcore christians who see the devil in everything.
>>
>>19377244
One of the readers here is
>>
>>19377213
yay good take it into your own hands. Be an independent reader who don't need no man.

>>19377211
Path M:
>Five of Swords
>The Lovers reversed
>Knight of Swords reversed

Path S:
>Page of Swords reversed
>Knight of Pentacles
>The Tower

Both don't look so good. I would go with Path S. I know it has the The Tower but sometimes the building exploding can mean that you can finally step out of the building. Just be careful about your paranoia and you'll be better in the long run.

>>19377244
There's no teachings that say you can't. I don't recall any suttas or the eight fold path not having anything against divination. Even the Buddha divined some stuff as well.
>>
>>19377255
>>19377256
>>19377257
Thank you, I do tarot but have recently been interested in Buddhism but was worried there would be some sort of conflict. Thank you for clearing it up for me.
>>
File: 62214055_p0.jpg (90KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
62214055_p0.jpg
90KB, 1280x640px
>>19377191
>something to cheer me up.
I can relate so I gotcha.

Weird one, but it reminds me of a quilt or old school tapestry. Like a simplistic large stitch representative artforme. However the pictures represented move in a choppy animated way. It's mostly simple rural looking scenes and rustic characters, a hen here, a series of fruits and veggies there, however as the "cloth film" plays out it gets a bit more abstract and grim even, figures become distorted and scary looking, but oddly enough hold the same soft quality to them, they're horrific looking yet still, soft, or cute in some manner of it. In a way the figures represented should by all means be concerning, but they're still kind of endearing in a way. The best analogy I can come across would be a haunted doll or something, it's by all means creepy, but in a way it's hard to really call it fiendish looking or scary by virtue of it's overall aesthetic.

I take this to mean something along the lines of, overall there is a fundamental nature of how things will go that provides a background of comfort in it all. A softness that sits behing whatever cruel or scary reality is presented on that canvas. Whether it be a happy rustic life or strange demonic looking figures twisting in strange ways, they both have an overall softness and almost cute quality to them, like sewn dolls or knitted projects. Kind of paliative perhaps, but the upshot in all this seems to suggest that overall things have a underlying sense of stability and predictability for you, that despite on goings it's hard to overcome a cozy background and that things may become bad, but it wouldn't change the fabric of your universe so to speak. You have a disposition to a fairly comfortable and decent outcome. Honestly the scary figures towards the end seemed cuter than the boring old first stuff anyway

tldr; even when things seem to go bad, there's a limit to how bad it can get by nature of your situation and life background, so to speak.
>>
File: shhshhhdonbscurred.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
shhshhhdonbscurred.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>19377184
Empath is my boi, doesn't surprise me that we got relatively the same thing from your energy, we're both freakishly in-synced with each other.

Nooes, don't be scared, pic related anon, it shouldn't scare you: it should reaffirm the need to reflect on your goals. Always be safe, and take care of the material, but always live with purpose. Life tends to fall into place when we do. <3
>>
>>19377257
>paranoia
Nice.
So both paths are not that good in the end.
Hey reader, would you mind telling me my odds to beat my current problem?
Sorry for being a leech btw I'm just deseperate
>>
>>19377274
Stray is that you? Wanna trade?
>>
>>19377285
Hey could you give me your opinion on this >>19377122
I did a reading of my own and it seemed to confirm the reading I got for it but.... the number 3 is a good number and I'd like one last opinion on it before I accept it.
>>
>>19377274
thanks, not sure that I get it. I mean I just sit in front of the computer all day watching porn on social media. how bad could that be?
>>
>>19377304
Sure thing friend.

Your Prophet pull:

Ready am I to go, and my eagerness with sails full set awaits the wind.
Only another breath will I breathe in this still air, only another loving look cast backward,
And then I shall stand among you, a seafarer among seafarers.

Well yup, this is just straight up telling me that rather than doubting yourself and these reads, rather than looking back for one more breath to reaffirm your baring, cast out on the path chosen and commit to it. You've got a gift, don't doubt it silly.
>>
>>19377328
Thank you!
>>
Yeah I didn't have any doubts but after you two basically told me the same, I would become convinced for eternity.
>>19377285
Still I don't feel like any of this is over?
I want a "transcendent" full of spirituality, to seek answers, my very own heaven, a way out.
I don't feel like that may be what I must follow, after all maybe you're born into it.
Besides my way out may not exist, souls who hold malice for humanity usually descend dont they?

But I also want a life full of "things", a life of riches , to make people not doubt me, to enjoy what this place has to offer even when its hellish in nature.
>>
>>19377286
Nah, it's cool.
What to do physically:
>Eight of Cups
>Queen of Wands
>Two of Wands reversed

What to do Emotionally:
>Nine of Swords
>Ten of Swords reversed
>Queen of Cups reversed

First off, leave. The emotional part appears to show a lot of sorrow. A bit of overemphasis as though that's all you think of. This is going to sound basic as fuck but try to avoid staying within those thoughts and try to look around you. You're making a cloud around yourself on a sunny day. Maybe even try some CBT self help stuff if you can't do it. Maybe even meditate if you're spiritual.
>>
>>19377119

Please do mine.
>>19376698
>>
>>19377173

Would it be possible to ask you to do this reading?

>>19376698
>>
>>19377342
Sounds like you have alooot of soul searching ahead of you my friend. No one is simply born into transcendence, it is every souls birthright to have access to it. We simply must make the choice to follow it.

The path is winding however and full of many dead ends that can lead us a stray. If one path gives you trouble, why not try another? Malice for humanity lead you to this tower did it not? Your given the chance here to break free and try another road. And who knows, maybe a path of love built on your dreams, your souls purpose, will bring your soul to the heaven you seek. (: Who can ever know though for sure, I simply can wish you all the luck in the world out there.
>>
>>19376611
Thanks. Interesting read.

>Wew lad haha, thank you for the smile.~
No problem. Ebola-chan always needs love.

Have some feedback, in no particular order:

>It seems the air is also a buzz with potentials around you. Whether they swirl around you waiting for you as forms of crushes, or you look up at them longingly from your grounded prickly field, only you will know the answer to that my friend.
This part doesn't seem particularly accurate to me - as far as I'm aware I'm not exactly looking up longingly at anyone. As for the "waiting for me as crushes" part, I sincerely doubt anyone has a crush on me - there are people that look infinitely better than myself and I'm not familiar with enough women for that to really hold any water. Then again I might just be dismissing a potential partner out of hand so who knows?

>The potential is there
Perhaps it is, but I'm really not seeing it.

>You need to calm your mind, find inner peace, and truly spend August self reflecting upon your actions that are preventing this love from entering into your life fully and completely.
This feels like sound advice but I have no idea how to proceed.
>>
File: 1487841251147.jpg (96KB, 750x920px) Image search: [Google]
1487841251147.jpg
96KB, 750x920px
>>19377297
>stray is that you?
I will neither confirm nor deny this allegation :^)

Wanna trade?
What's your question kiddo?
>>
Someone please tell me what I have to do to be free
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19377460
>>19377460
>>
>>19377422
Aw I'm sorry it's a miss for you friend. This was a rather difficult pull to read, especially because a lot of it deals with unknown energies buzzing around you making it hard to pinpoint anything in terms of emotions. The swirling of them circling you makes me believe though that you sell yourself short on the attention you garner. Whether it is good or bad attention though.. That's another matter.

I just hope at some point in the future you can look back and see some truth in this read, perhaps when more is revealed to you. For now though I'd take the heart of the message as something to focus on - seek not love for now, seek on betterment of self first. Goodluck!
>>
>>19377479
I definitely have a very low opinion of myself, so perhaps I am.
I don't know what information I can provide that can help with the reading or to help clarify those "unknown energies", if any. If so, reply in the new thread.
>>
File: upsetaqua.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
upsetaqua.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>>19377451

Am not him, but your taste is refined.

You wanna read just cause?
>>
>>19376781
I will do what you say, thanks a lot.
>>
>>19377451
Still around?

Name's Leigh. My query is:
What does Z think of what happened?
>>
File: 1481600451113.jpg (303KB, 579x663px) Image search: [Google]
1481600451113.jpg
303KB, 579x663px
>>19377528
>Am not him, but your taste is refined.
Not sure how I feel about that statement anonichi.

>wanna read just cause?
Fire away m8, what's on your mind?
>>
>>19377601

How far am I away from atoning for all of these things that I've done in terms of karma? I apologize to you if that is a heavy query.
>>
File: 1500433053587.jpg (530KB, 740x943px) Image search: [Google]
1500433053587.jpg
530KB, 740x943px
>>19377595
>Still around?
Yeah, I guess.

Z strikes me as a bit of cocky motherfucker who seems to in one way or anther make things all about himself and overall turn it into a sotry about how he feels in all of this, and how it benifits/harms him. Seems more like he missed the point here to some degree and has a limited scope on it a;; if anything. It's not intentional or malevolent, just the way he tends to look at things. More like an anlysiss of how it all comes back to him and how he can make the most of it, more along the lines of how he sees himself in the situation than the situation itself. He's a bit self-centred but in a way it's not unappealing for those around him, then again who isn't a little self interested anyhow?

>>19377635
>How far am I away from atoning for all of these things that I've done in terms of karma? I apologize to you if that is a heavy query.
>How far from atonement.
Might be a bit too biased concerning that kind of thing to give a solid read so take it with a grain of salt.

I see a person dressed humbly approach a woman sitting in a throne adorned with a great flowing dress and a lot of jewelry, like a pauper meeting an empress of commander of a country. He humbly kneels down and even takes the audacity to gently kiss her hand as a token of respect. The ruler figure laughs and things the kiss was a bit werid if not overly formal, and a bit unwanted. She tells the man to stnad up and just talk normally. her words were "It's so tiring, being treated so elegantly and as way above everyone by my own retainers, it's the last thing you should worry about, what's on your mind dear?"
>what's on your mind, fug this royal figure is pretty cute, I like her already. Thanks for giving me that read.

That aside, i think it's more or less the idea of not getting caught up in the trappings of formality and letting the rules and style of things define or limit how you do things, it'll only be a struggle or more hassle or trouble than intended.
>>
>>19377756

>don't get up in the trappings of formality

I'll try.
Thread posts: 441
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.