[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could i summon a succubus with a ouija board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ouija-board.jpg (39KB, 526x349px) Image search: [Google]
ouija-board.jpg
39KB, 526x349px
also why is it pronounced weejee?
>>
File: OmrKYwz813-4[1].png (47KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
OmrKYwz813-4[1].png
47KB, 300x250px
sure broski go for it
>>
>why is it pronounced weejee
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Ouija
>Proprietary name, from French oui (“yes”) + German ja (“yes”).
It's the Franks' fault, as usual.
>>
>>19374056
Tis prounounced weejee cuz the guy who made it said it was named after french and german for yes (Oui and Ja respectively)but that is BS as he just called it that 2 mek it sound cr33py.

As for a subbubus, you realy must be not be getting pussy. You do know dose kill ya/mek ya go crazy rite?
>>
>>19374056
>Could i summon a succubus with a ouija board?
That's a simply yes or no question. Just ask the board itself.
>>
File: IMG_0161.jpg (67KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.jpg
67KB, 514x536px
>>19374056
You literally asked if you can summon a demon through a device known to summon demons by mistake
>>
>>19375465
>they make you go insane
we got any sauce on that?
>>
>>19374056
>Could i summon a succubus with a ouija board?
Theoretically yes, but why? Not like you can stick your dick inside the board.
>also why is it pronounced weejee?
Because burger education.
>>
>>19374056
Sure, just spell out "ASL" and see if they respond. If it's anything around 3000/f/Hell, you're in.

(Serious answer: It's not a summoning device, it's a communication device. Though I guess if you want to summon, then use the board to communicate... except I'm not sure if I even buy that it's anything but a toy.)

>>19374056
>also why is it pronounced weejee?
Fuck if I know, but I don't pronounce it that way. That's not how you say "Ja."
>>
>>19377259
Serious question have you ever got a reply of 3000/f/hell
>>
>>19374056
Yes,

And it's pronounced that way because it's named after it's creator, Douglass Weejee, He wanted to call them Weejee boards but Milton Bradley changed it to Ouiji because it looked cooler.
>>
>>19374056
Yes but not for sex
>>
I dont wanna Succubus just for sex.
I just want a woman that i can worship and care for
>>
Are u that lonely?
>>
>>19379404
Hold the fuck on kiddo. You have to really think about what you just said. You want a demon... Something that can and will kill you by sticking you donger in it's vagoo or sucking your soul out of your cock. When you can just go on Craig's list and ask around. Dont you think this is better? Worst case you get aids and live a shit life, best case you die
>>
>>19379931
>Worst case you get aids and live a shit life, best case you die
Considering how retarded he is it might be for the best.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.