[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crystal thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>What provides crystals their energies?
>What crystals have worked best for you?
>Can they carry negative energy?
>What effects do they have on you?
>Post collection
General crystal discussion.
>pic
Anyone know what kind this is? It's felt very strong for me from the moment I got it.
>>
>everything in the universe vibrates
>everything has it's own different frequency at which it vibrates
>crystals tend to have a higher vibration than say, coal
>when you touch a crystal it's vibration can affect your vibration
>your vibration affects the way you feel and perceive things around you

Try a fun experiment and add a crystal to a "properly made" Ankh. It acts as a tuning fork increasing the strength of the vibration of the crystal and you, so a small crystal can act as a larger crystal. Same with out a crystal, but it will amplify your own vibration.

>inb4 noooo don't give out secrets like that
People deserve to know.
>>
I have some pricey lapis lazuli that soothes skin irritation pretty well. It's more of a mineral than a crystal but whatever.
>>
>>19373913
Crystals look neat I found a piece of smoky quartz buried by a barn near my apt. Will it make my weed danker?
>>
>>19374136
What makes a "properly made" ankh
>>
>>19374196
Unfortunately, I'm not an expert. Best to do some research on that one. It need's to be made properly though, just like a tuning fork does.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491629484737.jpg (6KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491629484737.jpg
6KB, 211x238px
>>19373913
>What crystals have worked best for you?
>What effects do they have on you?
I find the methamphetamine crystals to hold the most energy and it fairly easy to release this energy in a variety of rituals
The effects are making all my sad feelings turn to happy feelings and an overall euphoria for an extended period of time.
>>
>>19374217
You do realize that meth crystals basically destroy your natural neural pathways, right? It's pretty much the definition of black/cursed magic.
>>
>>19374259
Meth magic is not for everyone but once you have witnessed it's powers it is hard to look the other way and every time you dabble with this it consumes a little bit more of you till there is nill. Even knowing this straight out isn't enough to keep you from doing it . The raw power and energies is like nothing else that you will encounter.
>>
>>19374409
>Even knowing this straight out isn't enough to keep you from doing it.
Which is why you have to see fairy tales through to their gruesome end. Generally you have see the effects of prolonged use of these crystals before you realize that you don't want to end up like that.
>>
>>19373913

>2017
>thinking rocks have "energies"
>>
File: Snapchat-1550661136.jpg (284KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1550661136.jpg
284KB, 720x1280px
>>19373913
can you help me identify these
>>
>>19374580
Quartz.
>>
So if I get a black nigger crystal will it steal the other hardworking crystals energy?
>>
>>19374667
Seriously? You have a miserable life.
>>
>>19373913
crystal comes from uranus
>>
>>19374580
the pink one in the lower right corner looks like rose quartz
nice rocks by the way, i need to up my collection
>>
File: 141f9d1.jpg (129KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
141f9d1.jpg
129KB, 800x500px
>>19374136

Tis true without lying, certain & most true.
That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing
And as all things have been & arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
>>
>>19374580

The blue one with white spots or veins is called Sodalite.
>>
>>19374791
>>19374812
thank you
>>
>>19374737

at least im not a nigger
>>
File: IMAG1731_1.jpg (277KB, 1698x1706px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1731_1.jpg
277KB, 1698x1706px
Sorry pic sucks. I like amethyst and clear quartz a lot.
>>
>>19374580
>quartz, more quartz, probably quartz, some pink rose quartz, lapis lazuli on on the bottom right maybe
>don't know about the green ones or the smooth clear one
I love your nails
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.