[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can some /x/ anon explain me what does occultism gonna give me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_miy3htpLWQ1s788obo1_500.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miy3htpLWQ1s788obo1_500.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
Can some /x/ anon explain me what does occultism gonna give me? I mean theres a lot of this shit, Egyptian,Kabbalah and for me actually this is bullshit, LaVey was about the money so dont even try with this loser
>>
You mean what kind of power will it give you?
None, that's a trap.
If you seek only power you will find only pain.
>>
>>19373904
Tell me more about power
>>
>>19373920
What more is there to tell?
Those who seek it for it's own sake do not find it.
>>
>>19373928
Ok, so Im not seeking it for my own business I dont even need proof ,tell me how to find some occult stuff that I can learn from it
>>
>>19373942
with respect, anon: you don't find the Occult, the Occult finds you.
>>
>>19373975
why all u guys speak some weird ass
question mark language, I need answer which one will change me to more ALPHA beeing than Im now, I need to find the best way
>>
>>19373992
You want to turn the beta to alpha, the lead to gold? Well then come by here and I'll you a question, my son.
>>
>>19373992
Because by definition "occult" means "hidden from plain sight."
You're asking for concrete explanations about hidden and encoded information. The process of learning about these answers is integral to the understanding itself.
>>
>>19373998
Come on xD
Im seriously looking for a knowledge that will create in me something that the others cant get, something unique but still not levitate or doing weird stuff with spoons like in matrix movie xD
>>
>>19374011
And how exactly are we supposed to hand this to you on a silver platter?
>>
>>19374013
Not on silver platter , just give me a link to Occult stuff that will change the way who Im unless theres no thing like that
>>
>>19374023
anon I don't usually give out Esoteric knowledge so easily, but I'm your case I'll make an exception. for only 6 easy payments of $129.50 you'll have your answers!
>>
>>19374023
I don't think you really understand what you're asking for.
That kind of thing is not at all pleasant.
>>
>>19374027
xD
>>
>>19374031
Why its not all pleasant?
>>
>>19374038
What do you think?
>>
>>19374011
>wants to learn about The Occult
>doesn't want to levitate
>>
>>19374042
I dont know but I wanna know
>>
>>19374048
Levitating is for attention whores, I dont need crowds clapping their hands and giving me money xD
>>
File: IMG_3293.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3293.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>19373889
Join my cult, I'm probably gonna get one up and running as soon as I awaken fully

I dunno what the "hook" is gonna be, but it's so easy to get people hyped up about cult level spirituality. Say some fancy channeling knowledge and they're already all in
>>
>>19374102
xD
>>
>Lavey was about the money
What did you expect from a jew? Lavey is the frenched version of (((Levi)))
>>
>>19374102
Dude don't do it. Seriously don't do it unless you have endless patience for stupid or have some great people for mid-level management to deal with the idiots for you. Being a cult leader sounds great, but the levels of stupid and bullshit you have to deal with is insane. Also, most cults don't get lucky with rich cultists, you mostly get NEETs. You need to have connections with the rich and famous from the START! They don't just come to you, you have to be a part of the scene already. Please take my advice and either get a better scheme or at least plan accordingly. It's not fun until you have money.
>>
>>19374023
www.google.com
There's also a sticky thats been on /x/ forevsies.
You're only going to get back what you put in. It's not the kind of thing you can be spoonfed and expect to have any kind of appreciation for.
>>
>>19373889
Oh yeah sure because dealing with demons NEVER goes wrong and is ALWAYS in your favor.
>>
>>19374023
You have to want to change yourself. Trying to take shortcuts won't work.
>>
>>19374102
I feel like people want to do it for the "endless sex" or the herpes or something. I also feel like people think they're going to have respectable people worshipping them, which they won't, and it's not going to be what they were hoping. I imagine it's going to be like NEETS grovelling all over you like you're a 10/10 dressed up in a Dark Magician Girl costume
>>
>>19373889

if you have to ask, you will never know
>>
I am free to tell you the biggest secret of the Occult.

Because I am in open rebellion to all the Archons and the Aeons protect me.

The gods / lords / rulers / authorities / anunna/ anunnaki / aliens

These are all the same.

There are people in the occult who follow these aliens who have been here before as gods.

And here is the biggest mindfuck.

The one you know as Lord is one of them, he is not the Highest God.
>>
>>19375265
>"I'm free to tell you the biggest secret"
>Gives extremely vague information

Fuck off already
>>
>>19375298
Anyone is free to tell the biggest secret. You can see the result of this freedom already.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.