[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so unhappy with my life I want to die.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

File: P16-07-11_17.09_1__400x400.jpg (84KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
P16-07-11_17.09_1__400x400.jpg
84KB, 768x768px
I live in Thailand and I'm very poor and I have demons controlling me every day and night.
I do everything they tell me. I do lot's of filthy things that demons tell me to do to make money.
I hate myself, I hate my body. I hate my life. I hate you.
>>
Become lady boy

They seems to be happy
>>
Well, curiously enough i don't like you very much either but i'm still interested to hear more.
Give more info regarding those demons and how they do control you exactly and when it started.
>>
>>19373662
Either get to a local church or a clinic

You might get fucked in both but at least you won't be getting fucked by demons

Just make sure to bring a Rearguard (TM) with yourself every day
>>
>>19373677
Obviously OP is talking about being sold into the sex trade.
>>
>>19373662
Accept Christ into your life. The Holy spirit will drive out demons.
>>
>>19373730

Fair assumption, in that case, and because OP seems to have had access to the webs, we're gonna need some more info for obvious reasons.
Now i'm worried..
>>
>>19373662
There are no demons controlling anyone. You are the one doing these things, don't blame the Divine for the things you do. You can stop anytime.
>>
>>19373662
Post dickpic
>>
>>19373730
>>19373662
If this /x/bro is right we'll try to get you out of there then

Never underestimate the weaponized autism of an imageboard

Even if you hate us thot
>>
>>19373765

Even if we want to do something, we don't have much at all to go forward do we?

Image info:

Resolution Unit: 0
File Size: 8715 bytes
File DateTime: 31-Jul-2017 04:44:51 imageComment: CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80),
quality = 50 Height: 250 Width: 250 IsColor: 1 Process: 192
Resolution: 250x250
Color: Color Jpeg
Process: Baseline
>>
>>19373738
>assumption
It's pretty clean m8. It's led off with Thailand which is well known for it's sex tourism. They make OP do disgusting things for money. OP hates their body.

>>19373759
Clearly you know nothing about Thailand. I've been there twice while in the military. In poor Asian countries grown men will force young kids into the sex industry or force them to beg for change since no one can turn down a hungry child's face. If they don't cooporate, they get beaten. Now do I believe OP, no, but I at least understand the post.
>>
>>19373782
That's the life she has to live then.
>>
>>19373782

No No, you are right.
It just completely flew over my head the first time i read it.
It makes complete sense.
>>
File: deliverance1.jpg (13KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
deliverance1.jpg
13KB, 800x400px
>>19373662
>I have demons controlling me every day and night

Satan is NOT in control of this world. Free yourself from the demons!

Read >>19368256 where we discuss how to remove the demons ability to put negativity into your life.
>>
File: 2ck0mq.jpg (38KB, 522x550px) Image search: [Google]
2ck0mq.jpg
38KB, 522x550px
>>19373662
Wanna come to germany?
>>
>>19373662
I was in thailand recently, just a couple of days ago actually. Where in thailand do you live? As someone who has struggled a lot with demonic opression and recently been freed I can totally relate to the misery, I myself used to have all kinds of problems due to it. Have you tried asking Jesus for help? It helped me a lot, hence why I couldn't just ignore this thread. Try asking him in continous prayer (and maybe some fasting, since some demons only can be expelled that way) for help and guidance. I'll pray for you anon, hope you'll do the same for yourself.
>>
>>19373793
Pff. That thread is fucking whack.
>>
>>19373814
Where in Thailand?
>>
>>19373814
>As someone who has struggled a lot with demonic opression and recently been freed
how were you freed from your demonic oppression?
>>
>>19373820
I was all over northern and middle thailand. Went from bangkok to northern thailand to shiang rai (to visit Laos and Myanmar) then went south with bus to chiang mai, was there for a couple of days before I travelled by train back to bangkok and then ended up in Hua Hin. Would've loved to stay longer.

>>19373822
1. I stopped with ALL occult practices
2. I confessed my sins to Jesus and invited him into my life
3. Read the bible to know what's expected of me and what exactly gives demons legal right to opress (the answer is sin)
4. I started to practice the ways of christ (large focus on forgiveness and love which is 2 things demonic forces loathe)
5. By forgiving people that hurt me and incresing the time I pray I ended up coming closer to christ which ofc lead me further away from the demonic forces.

Tl:dr; all the talk about Jesus which used to piss me off had a valid point.
>>
>>19373662
if you're so poor how are you posting this
>>
schizophrenia my friends. case solved
>>
File: doubt 2.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt 2.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>is poor
>lives in thailand
>speaks english
>>
>>19373662
You're never alone. Please, reply to us. I cannot imagine the shit you're going through right now. Let us help you.
>>
>>19373662
go to U.S. embassy or american red cross and tell them your story
ask for political asylum
>>
>>19374308
this
>>
>>19373662
Just try to escape and find an organization that can help you. Plz don't think suicide is the only way out. There's always hope my nigga.
>>
You need a hug, don't you?
>>
>>1937366 if that pic is the OP then i think he's already there
>>
>>19373876
public internet cafe or phone posting
its really not that difficult
>>
>>19374353
>>19373667
oops
>>
>>19374020
I watched a documentary on the Thailand sex trade the other day and most of the girls spoke decent English.
>>
>>19373780
We have the unmistakable lack of replies from op to go on.
>>
>>19374308
if you need an american "sponsor" to assist you with immigration paperworks and initial housing accommodations, i'm sure someone here will let you live with them for free and you can go to school and church or get a regular job or whatever you need to live free and healthy
>>
File: ohai.png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ohai.png
15KB, 200x200px
>>19373662
we dont want you to die op
we want you to be happy, safe and free to live as you choose
>>
what is a fast, cheap and painless way to die? That doesn't offer risk to others as well? Does using dosing with air/water syringe achieve that?
>>
>>19373840
I appreciate this, friend. Just a lurker you weren't talking to, but I am currently dealing with what I assume is either demonic oppression or schizophrenia and poltergeist activity. Praying to Jesus has helped me a lot so far. Good to know that somebody else has gone through it using this method.

Any tips for things I may not have considered?
>>
>>19375514
Learn to dance.
>>
>>19373662

Don't kill yourself, that's exactly what the demons would want. Namely; to drive you to despair which is one of the worst sins. I'd see a priest.
>>
Read the Ford Translation of Mein Kampf. Hitler had it way worse than you, and he fucking made something great with his life.
>>
>>19374378
Fuckinf kill yourself faggot. We don't need pieces of shit like you, importing deranged thai girls for you to rape, into our country. You want to help? GO THERE!
>>
>>19373662
Stupid roastie whore shut your fucking mouth and suck more dick
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
>>19374378
>for free
Weeellll, I wouldn't necessarily say free.
>>
>>19373723
Pretty sure the dude is already getting fucked and not by demons.
>>
There has been a lot of Jesus shilling lately. I do believe in Jesus and committed to his words, but somehow this all seems strange, wrong even, for some weird reason.
>>
OP here. thank you for your kind words but I need to correct some of you. I'm not a girl I'm a guy.
>>
File: sleepy_pupper2.jpg (85KB, 810x566px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy_pupper2.jpg
85KB, 810x566px
>>19377245
>I'm not a girl I'm a guy
That's not a deal breaker here. Welcome to 4chan!

So are you mentally ill, in the sex trade or both? And just to save time are you gay or straight. Straight is not a deal breaker either a long as you can handle chubby self cutting femanons.
>>
>>19377245
It's hard to tell with you smooth lil southeast asians... Anyhow, read Mein Kampf.
>>
>>19373662
I read this in the most broken underage sobbi girl voice I could imagen.

Also on your "I hate you" comment. Do you fucking know me you trash? Id curb stomp your chink face a smush it up more than it already is fuckimg whore. Im THE nicest person, and I know for a fact you would not say that to me in real life. It also helps that Im 6 feet tall white and rich. You know. The type rice pickers like
>>
>>19377633
Have you no empathy fuck nigga? Oh wait, you're rich and white. You can't possibly understand nor do you want to try understand what OP is going through. Anger is justified in their situation, but your triggered little white brain can't handle the fact that some non white person said they hate you EVEN THOUGH they are obviously in a bad situation. Depression makes you do shit like that. But since you can't understand them, you resort to calling OP every racial epithet that you can think of that would apply to OP's race. You disgust me.
>>
>>19377633
I hate you. Also, OP is a dude and Thai, chinks are from china, dumbass.
>>
>>19377681
I agree with that anon actually, even if tranny OP has it bad that's no reason to offend us out of the blue for not being as miserable as him, maybe we do not have it as bad as but that doesn't mean all our problems go away just because he's forced to fuck old men for money.
Empathy and respect is a two way road.
>>
>>19374020
I've been to Thailand, a bunch of people speak English there. In fact, there's actually Thai people living in Thailand that don't speak the native language. I was on my way to some place to get a suit made for me, and someone asked me for some change. I gave them change and they gave me some piece of paper with Thai writing on it. It looked like the Thai version of one of those religious things that Christians pass out. Anyway, I asked the guy at the suit shop when I got there what the Hell it said, assuming he spoke his own language, and he scoffed and said "I don't know, I don't speak that shit".
>>
File: IMG_0235.jpg (532KB, 2048x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.jpg
532KB, 2048x1252px
1st thought is: you are placing blame on others to try to justify your actions. "You always have a choice"
2nd thought is: you don't really want to work and you like sex, so why not. You tell yourself.
3rd thought is: if you want change. You must change. Nothing anyone can tell you can make that change.
Good luck, God bless
>>
>>19373662
Tell the demons to fuck off. Like literally scream out "FUCK OFF" in Thai or in English. Whichever. Doesn't matter. Your anger and annoyance is the important and powerful part.
>>
>>19373662
Your so ghetto.
>>
>>19377691
>that's no reason to offend us out of the blue for not being as miserable as him
OP said that he hates his life and wants to die, and you expect him to be rational? It's very clear that OP is severely depressed due to the horrible and disgusting situation he's in. I don't know if you've had depression or not (I highly doubt you have you self-absorbed prick), but it can make you act hostile to people for no good reason. I've lost friends because of it. Don't get so caught up in your feelings.

Also, when did OP or I say that your problems don't exist because OP has it rough?
>>
>>19377733
I don't think you understand what sex slavery is anon. Some half-assed advice with positivity vibrations won't save someone.
>>
>>19373662
No one cares you edgy fucker
>>
>>19377874
So rude.Makes me even sadder
>>
>>19373662
If you can harness the power of your hatred, you will master the dark side
>>
>>19374370
but OP is a guy not a girl
>>
>>19373662
This is a real problem; sex slavery that is. Is (OP) an unknown force?
>>
>>19375514
Well the key is as you mentioned Jesus, but two other things that mustn't be forgotten is love and faith. Without faith it is impossible to please God and without love we have nothing incommon with God and godly things. The whole christian message (which both demons and sinners deviate from) boils down to these things. I'll pray for you anon, pass on the favor to OP if you don't mind.
>>
>>19377694
What does a bespoke suit cost in thailand
>>
>>19376272
Read about Mussolini instead lmao
>>
OP posting,
very sad life here in Thailand for me. I'm doing filth pure evil filth. Demons are inside of me controlling me and bringing me pleasure.
>>
>>19374435
No, that will hurt a lot. If you have access to helium, a homemade exit bag isn't hard to pull off. If you have access to an automobile and an enclosed space that's probably your next best option. Taking an opiate or xanax (or both what does it matter at this point) ahead of time is recommended to reduce your anxiety leading up to the act; the meat wants to keep on living irrespective of your wishes and may invoke physiological responses to shake your resolve.
>>
>>19376283
its not like op is a mudslime terrorist.
he just wants to be liberated. besides that, maybe op wouldnt even want to come to america.
also, theres no need for you to be so rude. some of us just want to see op get a better life.
>>
>>19376428
well i guess it would be ok if op wanted cook our meals once in awhile in exchange for room & board. but it wouldnt be demanded. only if op feels like it
>>
>>19377691
>that's no reason to offend us out of the blue for not being as miserable as him
Lmao, as if the majority of this site's populace wasn't frustrated enough to cherish every moment like this, when they can finally vent and present their Western superiority. Don't forget what website you're on.
>>
Such a sad story. Poor gay.
>>
Yo OP

I live in BKK, Rama 9

I'm not thai, I'm a farang expat

If you live in bangkok I can probably give you a hand if you need support or just want somebody to chill with

Unless you're really pasaat 555
>>
you don't know how demons can control person to drive that person insane
>>
Damn.... this shit is hardcore.
I hate that I can do nothing for you OP but...
>>19379782
OP speak with >>19383636 maybe he can help you!
>>
>>19384335
Yeah man same guy here. Sounds like you're hooking for cash, if you're not doing yaba and you can keep your shit together my gf works bar promo on khaosan and some of my other friends do bar work in ekkamai, may be able to help you get a normal job
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.