[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

I want to learn lating because I just learned that english and many common languages are slave languages. We can not effectively communicate with eachother if we speak english and that is why english was created! They own the money, the infrastructure, the languages, the libraries, they own everything!

And yes I know that Latin is yet another step in the heirarchy but the common tongue uttered in society today is the slave language...
>>
learn latin*
>>
>cannot communicate effectively with English
It looks like it's working just fine to me.
Sure, learning Latin is fun, but what's wrong with English as a lingua franca?
>>
>>19373257
what does money mean?
currency, store, etc.
>>
>>19373279
Is this a serious question?
Nigga go back to your ESL classes.
>>
>>19373257
>what's wrong with English
WATER
>>
>>19373251
>can not effectively communicate with eachother if we speak english

Absolutely agree. YOU can not communicate in English. Wtf were you even talking about? Your OP makes no sense at all. But at least I had a good laugh. Cheers
>>
>>19373257
Not OP but I prefer Latin because of its purity. It's uniform, orderly, and almost always follows the rules. English is fucked up so much, it always breaks its own rules and pronunciation is fucked beyond belief. That being said I'm glad English is my first language because it would just suck to learn it.
>>
>>19373302
So if they can not communicate with you... than YOU can not communicate with them effectively.

money means one eye. Currecny refers to energy as well as money. It is the trick to having people confuse themselves and eachother
>>
>>19373292
. .

Your intent rhymes with hopelessness.
>>
Bump.

Look people.... Do not put the control capabilities past ANYTHING. Including language. The control scheme is to have us c0ontrol ourselves by eating and feeding fear instead of love.... So what if you were tricked from birth as long as you are now shown the TRUTH and APPLY it
>>
File: stick-it.jpg (207KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
stick-it.jpg
207KB, 1600x900px
>>19374368
>muh fear and love
I think you know exactly where I'm going with this...
>>
>>19374377
>>
File: ok-then.png (28KB, 363x354px) Image search: [Google]
ok-then.png
28KB, 363x354px
>>19374391
>>
>>19373251
>doesn't know how to use slave language to cause drama and civil unrest among the elites
Keep talkin', OP.
>>
>>19373251
I know Latin
>>
>>19374425
Religion in latin means to bind, hold back, hold down. The amount of things we are taught to be good and acceptable are not acceptable in their Latin definitions. Like government and terms along those lines
>>
Medicine uses Greek
Learn Greek instead
>>
>>19374452

I want to know the true meanings of the language i speak by learning its roots. And greek would be second to latin. This is why I want to learn latin.

https://youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
>>
>>19373459

Might be that you lack the proper decorum to communicate in a eloquent fashion

Do not project your failings at comprehending the language into disdain for it, this serves only to disillusion your self from the actuality of its truly expressive and complex nature

Also where the fuck did you get the notion it is a slave language?
>>
>>19373495
>money means one eye

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=money&allowed_in_frame=0

>. Currecny refers to energy as well as money

true but mainly because its etymology refers to something flowing, something which both money and energy does

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=currency

like atleast research something a bit
>>
>>19374442
The Romans were incredibly religious and believed that being held down was good.
>>
Latin is cool as shit
best words in the lexicon:
HEXUS
CONFLAGRO
>>
>>19375503
>https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/
that was cringy to read anon, please have a warm cup of bleach and reflect on the futility of your existence
>>
Not only that, gods are embedded in all language. Just speaking words is invoking deities.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.