[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on the satan/devil/lucifer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 6de.jpg (101KB, 424x800px) Image search: [Google]
6de.jpg
101KB, 424x800px
redpill me on the satan/devil/lucifer.
>>
>>19372561
Created being fucking shit up because he thinks he's more important than anything else, destined to be thrown into the firey pit.
>>
>>19372561
If dubs Satan is gay
>>
A vision of archetypal evil, that of wickedness. He has no real existence and is merely a symbol for God's criminal. God has an interesting relationship with this character and mankind, calling him a rival father. Only those that perform the will of the Father are God's children.
>>
>>19372584
Not the same guy but rerollol
>>
>>19372561
Satan, as an individual, didn't exist in any biblical writings that were recorded before ancient Israel was conquered by the Assyrians and the Kingdom of Judah was conquered by Babylon.

"Ha Satan" was the hebrew phrase that referred to an adversary sent by God to tempt humans.
1 kings 20:20-23
The Lord said, ‘Who will entice Ahab to go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?’ And one said this while another said that. 21 Then a spirit came forward and stood before the Lord and said, ‘I will entice him.’ 22 The Lord said to him, ‘How?’ And he said, ‘I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ Then He said, ‘You are to entice him and also prevail. Go and do so.’ 23 Now therefore, behold, the Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; and the Lord has proclaimed disaster against you.”
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=YeoALbmjx0A
>>
Satan is not a name, its a Title.

It means the Adversary or the Enemy.

The enemy of the Lord specifically is named as Marduk.

I have much evidence to back this up. But its such a head trip it would make you scream like Luke Skywalker that its impossible.
>>
File: darth_vader.jpg (83KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
darth_vader.jpg
83KB, 740x416px
Without getting into it.

Darth Vader IS your father.
>>
Satan is an adversary.
Lucifer is the light bringer.
Light in this context means knowledge. Lucifer brought knowledge to man.
That was his act of rebellion, the thing which caused him to be cast out.
The fact that human beings can learn is a testament to his act.
Lucifer was the good guy.
>>
The devil is the true creator.
In an attempt to prove he was like God, who made the angels in his likeness, so did the devil make man.
This is why FreeMasons are considered Satanic, they worship the Creator. Which is Satan, not God.
>>
>>19372561

HE THE REASON THIS WHOLE PLANET DUNN GUUUFED
>>
>>19372621
Some scholars believe that when Babylon was conquered by Persia, that the Jews were exposed to Persia's dominant religion, Zoroastrianism, which is a dualist religion with a good god, Ahura Mazda; and a bad god, Angra Mainyu.

The Jews adopted this view with YHWH as the good god and they changed "an adversary sent by God" to "the Adversary who opposed God"
>>
>>19372656

AYY LMAO
>>
File: Emperor.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
I actually need to recruit Rebels like you guys to help me overcome the Demiurge and his Archons.

But so many of you choose the wrong path. And side with them!
>>
>>19372561
Nero, butcher king of rome, nailed some people upside down. He cannibalized the people who apposed him and savored in the butchery and torture of tjose below him. He tore a child out of his wife, killing her and then took a young castrated male as his slave, but not before naming him after his late wife.

One of the deceased happened to be Paul, Apostle to a carpenter whose life was destroyed by an extramarital affair and a terrible lie.

The carpenter couldn't read nor write so Paul wrote it all down. Paul died in hideous pain, crucified upside down screaming in pain to Jeshua (hyeh'sua), son of Joshua and Mary.

Nero is the opposition to Jeshua (Satan being Aramaic for opposition), so he is the Satan you seek. He has been dead for centuries.

The only demons you need to fear at night are those of your fellow man. Somewhere in the world, somebody is torturing somebody else right now. Your Satan, Nero,nowlies dead in a burial crypt.
>>
>>19372647
Well, I don't really agree with this but it would make sense if Lucifer wasn't cast out before tempting Eve, just leave
>>
>>19372647
Lucifer committed the original sin he was the first of all God's creations to sin.
that's why he was fell from heaven.
the sin he committed was pride one of if not the worst sin in God's eyes because pride is the sin that most other sins stem from.
Lucifer thought he could ascend God's throne and not only be like God but be more than God and do a better job than God was doing. His pride led him to believe these thoughts and was fell from heaven by God. He then brought his hatred of god to mankind he decived eve with thoughts that she could be as God is "like"God and she defied God and brought her sin to adam who willingly defied God also. This is the fall of man, Satan took domain of earth from man. That is why we are all born in sin Satan controls this planet for now anyways. I think God is just giving him slack so that when he jerks his chain it really turns him for a flip because his pride makes him think he has won already.
>>
File: IMG_2084.jpg (90KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2084.jpg
90KB, 500x638px
>>19372673
>>
>>19372561

you create your own hell. what you fear is your weakness. transcend all.
>>
>>19372573
see any similarity to another created being?
>>
>>19372561
Artificial sweetener pills in vanilla ice cream is way worse imo.
>>
>>19372631
i wanna read what you got
>>
>>19372561
Did you know that the great god pan supposedly died on the day Christ was born. And if you read through the information about pan a lot of the things he represents are even more suspicious.
>>
>>19374322

The Book that really clued me is was the Book of Abramelin the Mage.

But you wont be able to understand the occult meaning of the book if you have not read the Sumerian mythology first and you know about Marduk and the Igigi.

Because the book Identifies Marduk as the Adversary of the Lord.

And because I knew who the Lord was it opened a floodgate of information which could all be corroborated.
>>
>>19374746
"We were brothers" involved in the floodgate?
>>
>>19372673
Nero the trap fag
>>
Since God is a God of mercy and love, do you think God will release satan from the evil he is in and turn his leaf over as a show of good will? or Do you think God wouldn't do that? Surely God can expunge the evil in his persona and turn him into a being of light again?
>>
>>19374906
OP asked for redpill, not greenpill.
>>
>>19372641
Vader in Dutch literally means 'father'.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.