[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homemade alcohol and drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: vaporwave.png (372KB, 840x642px) Image search: [Google]
vaporwave.png
372KB, 840x642px
Heya /x/!
I don't expect this thread to survive long but lets see how this goes. I'm making homemade alcohol and drugs. I am not 21 yet so legally can't score either of these. My ideas so far are
-Prison alcohol (aka hooch) which is easy
-Soaking leaves in bug spray and cologne and drying it out, smoking that
-mixing crushed up painkiller pills to a fruity, carbonated drink

Any other ideas? Any experiences to share?
>>
>>19372204
Go to 420chan anon
There are scores of fiends who will show you new ways to get high like shoving sharpies up your butt or inhaling dried Peruvian Bat blood
>>
>>19372204
If you're talking about otc painkillers, all you're gonna do with that is fuck up your liver, man.

If you wanna trip on meds, see you can get some diphenhydramine (antihistamines, sometimes sleeping pills, aka benadryl) or dxm (cough meds).
>>
When did teenagers get so shitty at drugs?
>>
>>19372204
Prison hooch, wtf? Take this to /b/ first off. Second, just get some fucking fruit mash, warm water and sugar and make wine you idiot.
>bug spray and cologne
>pain killers
Stop trolling you fucking retard.
>>
>>19372204
Do the second one, the leaves, and live stream it please. That will be board on topic as well.

Anecdote: one time, a long while ago, an acquaintance of mine wanted to smoke potting soil mixed with prescription medication. The worst part is 90% of the pills he crushed up in there were like blood pressure medication and cholesterol medication.
>>
>>19372204
oh god this is TOO cute
>>
>>19372204
/x/ isn't for drugs pal
>>
>>19372204
Go fuck up your life elsewhere faggot
>>
>>19372204
Find some pachanoi cacti and drop all the other ideas.
>>
>Prison alcohol (aka hooch) which is easy
The least shitty idea you've had. Just don't fuck it up.
>Soaking leaves in bug spray and cologne and drying it out, smoking that
Literally retarded and not even worth doing, if you're gonna do this, just do the world a favor and off yourself.
>mixing crushed up painkiller pills to a fruity, carbonated drink
second least retarded idea, but since you're a retard, you're going to crush up way too many and end up dying.

That being said, probably do the last one and do it sparingly, do your research, and try to adhere to it as close as possible in the categories of how much you should take per body weight and etc. Erowid has neat drug stories and experience stories if you can find the types of pain killers you intend to crush up and drink. Start off a little lower than you think, and when you do it, immediately start playing a game or watching a movie or something that you will be incredibly invested in, after about half an hour you should start to feel it, and the video games or whatever you decide on will distract you enough that when you focus on it again you will notice the difference a lot better, that's why I say start off slightly smaller than you think you should, you can always do more if you don't die, keep that in mind.

Peace out, and I do not condone this, but this is America where you can do whatever you want as long as you're not hurting someone else. Unless it's weed, then you're a bad bad man and should be in prison for life. (sarcasm warning since this is the internet)
>>
>>19372639
also by hooch > I < actually meant mash up some fruit in a jar with warm water and sugar and seal it for a week or so
>>
>>19372204
>-mixing crushed up painkiller pills to a fruity, carbonated drink

tbf, thats not rlly homemade
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496255406024.jpg (58KB, 620x615px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496255406024.jpg
58KB, 620x615px
>>19372204
Legal shit to get high
huff gas, propane, butane, spray paint, rubber cement, duster. I'm sure I missed some inhalants there but you get the idea.
poppy seeds, nutmeg never tried these but I think it takes large amounts and can also be dangerous as fuck due to toxicity and shit so be wary do research.
find a friend that still smokes weed with seeds in it and get a few plant grow harvest smoke (may not be legal everywhere depends on country or state).
Visit granny raid medicine cabinet(google is your friend here).
You can make pretty good wine with fresh fruits or juices alot of sugar and yeast (do not seal with a tight lid will explode if in a bottle use a ballon) once it's ready strain with cheese cloth or something simular t shirt probably would work.
Any of these would be better than leaves in bug spray and cologne and also these will actually give you a buzz hell they will fuck you right up (watch out with propane that shit made me have a five min. Conversation with Michael Jackson at my kitchen table at least 2 yrs after he died only snapped out of it when dropped the cannister on glass table was like wtf where MJ go. so yeah its got some umf to er.
>>
jenkem
>>
>>19372204
Nitrous oxide can be bought otc load em in a whip cream dispenser and away you go
Dxm can be found in delsym bottles, cold water extracting is easy
You can order psychedelic shroom spores online legally in any state besides california georgia and idaho
Kratom is legal in a lot of states still
Salvia is also legal in a good chunk of states
So are most research chems
Morning glories and hawaiin baby woodrose seeds contain lsa that can be extracted pretty easily. Not nearly as good as lsd but better than nothing
Amanita muscaria mushrooms are legal and can be bought on the clearnet
Mescaline is found in peyote and the san pedro cactus. The san pedro is very common ormamental cactus found everywhere and its easy to get high off of.
Datura and other plants containing scopolamine, atropine, and hyoscyamine are found all over the world and will knock you on your ass (gotta be careful with these ones though pretty easy to od and die on)
Nutmeg will fuck you up as well.
Benadryl has a chemical called dph that is very unpleasant but will make you see spiders and talk to things that arent there in high enough doses
>>
>>19372204
>Soaking leaves in bug spray and cologne and drying it out, smoking that
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>see drug thread on x
>ok.. I guess
>read thread
>be thankful I'm a grown ass adult that is able to buy any drugs I please
>think back to when I was as young as op
>shake head
>x outta thread.
>>
>>19372845
Don't smoke nutmeg. You'll feel like shit. Same goes with Morning Glory seeds.
>>
Nobody has mentioned lsa yet?

Morning glory or hawian baby wood rose seeds. Recommend googling an extraction, they got cyanide and something else that isn't enough to kill you in typical doses but will make you nautious.
>>
>>19373004
Im a drug addict loser and have done my fair share of legal and illegal highs and just because something is legal and not age restricted doesnt mean it cant fuck you up just as much as illegal stuff. Best legal highs are:
>nitrous oxide (whip its) pretty much the only safe inhalant to do as long as you dont put a mask on to a tank and pass out. Only real negatives are its very addicting, short lived, expensive and if you do enough depletes you of b-12. Nothing like computer duster or gas or any of that other shit.
>dxm very strong dissasociative, step above ketamine inthat regard. Just make sure youre getting a cough syrup without other active ingredients. You want only dxm polistrex or dxm hbr listed. Other actives can be very dangerous and fuck your liver or heart.
>salvia (banned in some states gonna have to look up where you live) very intense drug. Will take you to another dimension no doubt, not super fun imo, way too overwhelming but not bad for you physically. Short lived high of around 15 to 20 mins but you are fucked beyond comprehension for that time.
>kratom (banned in some places) very mellow natural alternative to opiate painkillers. Not bad for you but still slightly addicting
>>
>>19372940
how nutmeg? are you fucking with me.
>>
>>19373079
https://www.erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/nutmeg.shtml
No, ive dedicated my life to doing drugs anon, i take them seriously.
>>
>>19373091
how do i into nutmeg
>>
>>19373100
Read the erowid. It has ROAs as well as experiences there, make sure you really want to though, it lasts for fucking ever and isnt very fun after the first 8 or so hours. If youre just looking for something to get high because youre bored, it probably isnt for you.
>>
>>19373121
thanks anon. what is your top pick in easy to come by things?
>>
>>19372952
what do you think spice is made of?
>>
>>19373125
Kratom is sold in headshops, if you live in a state that hasnt banned it. Opiate like buzz, kind of like a norco but its a palnt.
Whip its are fun as well, do them out of a whip cream dispenser, fuck the balloon method.
Dxm is good too, very strong dissassociative psych just make sure its the only active imgredient. Good brand is delsym.
>>
>>19372204
Cook meth
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.