[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 91

File: younglady.png (336KB, 565x567px) Image search: [Google]
younglady.png
336KB, 565x567px
Are vampires real?

Let's discuss them. Everything you know. How does a human become a vampire? What do real vampires look like and what kind of abilities do they possess? Bonus points if your knowledge has allowed you to narrow down locations where to find them.

Keep energy-psy-vampire shit out of the thread.

>last, now archived thread
>>19363815

>movies & books
https://pastebin.com/ZUQgzBEi
>>
first for best thread
>>
>>19372059
Any vampires in Orange County willing to turn me?? Im 20 female white 120lbs
>>
File: vampire_by_wiggers123.jpg (111KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
vampire_by_wiggers123.jpg
111KB, 600x884px
>>19372065
I think so too.
>>
>>19372084
real vampire here can we see your boobs and face first?
>>
File: 1499623462337.gif (1MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
1499623462337.gif
1MB, 498x280px
>>19372170
Nothing says legit like calling yourself "real vampire" and asking young women for boob pictures.
>>
>>19372177
kindly shut the fuck up dude, this is between me and the cute cali girl. i did not live to be 184 years old just to get cockblocked by some 4chan fedora who thinks vampires just pose ominously in european countryside castles.
>>
>>19372193
Shouldn't you have developed more efficient ways of being a pedophile during your 184 years of being a "real vampire" than stalking kids on 4chan? :^)

>implying there's something wrong with fedoras

M'lord seems triggered.
>>
>>19372201
i'm not a pedophile she said she's 20 dumdum. no wonder you can't find any vampires willing to talk to you when your iq is lower than your shoe size lol.

fedoras have never been cool in the 21st century stop ruining my memories with your cringy teenage shit.
>>
>>19372177
>>19372193
>>19372201
>>19372229
Will you stop fighting, children!
>>
>>19372229
>(184/2)+7=99
Well that equation breaks down in this scenario.
>>
>>19372248
if you're legal you're legal dude. i don't fucking care, i just don't want the cops on my ass. never said i want to date her either, fuck off and find your own you salty prick.
>>
Reminder that love between human and vampire is pure and not pedophilia ok? :^)
>>
>>19372229
>>19372281
Look at this guys post: >>19372248 and stop shilling for the pedo relationships.
>>
What do you want to know?
>>
>>19372369
>Are vampires real?
>How does a human become a vampire?
>What do real vampires look like and what kind of abilities do they possess?
>Bonus points if your knowledge has allowed you to narrow down locations where to find them.
>>
>>19372281
Is it? :^)

...cradle robbers...
>>
Vampire Jesus.
>>
>>19372380
>No
>They Don't
>Like flying rats... u know... they fly and use a sonar like thing to echo-locate insects
>Some caves in uhhh... some forests
>>
File: 1500908756407.jpg (82KB, 418x745px) Image search: [Google]
1500908756407.jpg
82KB, 418x745px
>>19372397
>>
File: 1500338109668.jpg (65KB, 809x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500338109668.jpg
65KB, 809x700px
>>19372347
>not liking eternal pure love
Degenerate
>>
>>19372407
NIGGA! IT AIN'T PURE OR SANE IF THE AGE GAP IS TOO BIG! IMAGINE YOU HAD A SON! AND A 99 YEAR OLD MAN WANTS TO FUCK AND DATE HIM!

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL??? HUH???

STOP PROTECTING THE PEDO AGENDA! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>19372380
Yes, they are, but not like you see in movies.
You cannot be turned, you are born with "it".
All that crap about super strength, wall climbing, getting in flames because of the sun is not real, in what I've seen they are capable of is of having really good reflects and night habits. They age more slowly as well, but are not immortal, nothing is. I tell you this cause I used to work on night clubs and one day I met a girl, and we got close. She told me this and explained other things. First I've just ignored it because though she was just edgy, but as the time passed I wasn't so sure about my initial believes. It was about 4-5 years, lost contact with her cause I moved to S.A.
>>
File: 1501351322618.png (54KB, 235x265px) Image search: [Google]
1501351322618.png
54KB, 235x265px
>>19372412
You cant compare this. Vampire + human is different also they would look same age and both be adults so whats the problem?

Guess I as hopeless romanantic cant explain that to hopeless degenerate perv like you
>>
>>19372449
I see. It's another episode of "special snowflake otherkin"-humans who have no clear supernatural traits and are born into it. That's not a vampire.

All the traits you mentioned (and would mention) are shared by millions of other humans and are not paranormal. Also, immortality is NOT impossible (or rather indefinite life span/negligible senescence) and already exists in our reality in a way.

But that's just my opinion, m8.
>>
>>19372465
You sir... you reek of teenage drama

Have you any idea how difficult it is to have a relationship where the levels of maturity are different?
Pedos fantasize about this shit because it's a sexual thing. But if you get past that and you're not mentally ill, you realize that if you think like an adult, you cannot be with a child. Not imagine being a few hundred years old and trying to be with a fucking teen. It's not a relationship, It's babysitting and annoying as fucking hell.
>>
File: 1492475399537.jpg (554KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1492475399537.jpg
554KB, 2048x1365px
East of Northport, Oregon. Just on my way to visit friends in Canada and stopped for gas, some cigarettes, and some other needs. Shitty town. It has 10 different churches, 5 diner grills, but only one gas station.

It was there in that I saw her. I couldn't look away. There was just something about her, something primal. Like a fear that keeps you keen, and on point; vigilant.

Maybe it was the way she moved. Lithe, and limber. Catlike. Almost calculating each step, each motion. Even her hair seemed to move at her command. Her smile was small and cramped, a cross between a smirk and a sneer. I couldn't find a flaw in her complexion, any reason to dislike her nose, her cheeks, her face. But it was her eyes that drew me in.

Maple. Light brown, but just so transparent, piercing. I couldn't look away. Like an enthralled little puppy pissing all over itself for having attention.

Worst yet, I never realized how firm she held the gaze until the cashier broke the trance.

I looked back, but she was gone. Didnt hear the door open, didn't hear her feet against the tiles. Nothing. Even the cashier was giving me a dumb look.

I asked about her (confirming I saw her), but the guy got kind of timid. Told me she was one of the locals that lived up the mountain. Periodically she would show up, buy some stuff (never any food he noted), and leave.

Even though I was on a time constraint, against all reason now that I look back at it, I decided to stay a night.
>>
>>19372492
Good thing I never mentioned teens anywhere huh? Teens are retarded. Retard cutoff ends at 26+
>>
File: vampcam_by_wraithdt-d94628x.jpg (149KB, 1038x770px) Image search: [Google]
vampcam_by_wraithdt-d94628x.jpg
149KB, 1038x770px
>>19372465
Like I said, tell me if you had a son who's like in his twenties and he told you he started dating some rich 99 year old man who is still looking really young though...

Implying you wouldn't think that's weird as fuck and have bad thoughts over the older person pursuing your young son. Do not lie!

>>19372507
25*

Correction.
>>
>>19372497
That does sound pretty interesting but you wrote it very... artsy? Not really like a real encounter would be described, more like a story. Just my impression though.
>>
>>19372519
If he looked same age as him? Ofcourse I would think its weird. First off when did my son became gay?What did I do wrong? Is tumblr to blame? Second how the fuck that 99y old guy looks same age as him? But otherwise I dont see anything wrong.

26 cutoff for males
27 for females cause they are extra naive
>>
File: vampire_by_leejun35-d4yl05p.jpg (438KB, 873x1261px) Image search: [Google]
vampire_by_leejun35-d4yl05p.jpg
438KB, 873x1261px
>>19372547
The 99 year old guy is rich and has some special plastic surgery and medicine, that's how. And I don't believe a word you say! No way you would think that's a good relationship.

>27 for females cause they are extra naive

Being female is a disability. You are not allowed to discriminate disabled people, it is called a hate crime so watch your fucking step.
>>
>>19372497
Are you that same anon who was asking for research and stuff for the book he was going to be writing? I won't pretend that I'm all that great with writing, but if you ever want suggestions or opinions on the writing I'm down to help.
>>
Btw these comments...
>Implying vampires are faggots
>Falling for the vamps are faggots Anne Rice meme
>Falling for the vamps look like faggots from Twilight
Seriously people...
Give the little we know or think we know, any possible "real" fanger is no more faggy that a normal person.
Any older vampire is even more likely to not be a fag since it was even less popular in older years.
And that Anne Rice "blood is pleasure" kind of faggy view that encourages faggotry because blood is genderless? Fantasies of a horny woman with a fag fetish.
>>
>>19372582
What do you even mean by faggot? Homosexuals or flamboyant people? And why does it matter or is relevant?

Only kids use "fag" unironically as an insult.
>>
>>19372571
You think you will mature until you die?

Hate crime only in Germany tho. That reminds me I will report you to your police if you call me manlet once more. Thats internet bullying in Germany
>>
File: fll.png (415KB, 924x642px) Image search: [Google]
fll.png
415KB, 924x642px
>>19372590
I don't know what I will do, I don't even think I can die. Haven't experienced it, seems unlikely.

>Hate crime only in Germany tho.

No, it's a hate crime world wide. Women are disabled (mentally and physically) by nature, so you are not allowed to make fun of them or any other likewise activities.
>>
>>19372589
In this case? Take it as homosexual given the "older pedo guy dates your son"
>Insult
Who is using it as an insult?
I understand it can be confusing, but this is 4chan
The world is a fucking classic here and it amuses me to use it freely. No actual hate, just pure unadulterated fun.

But some people should understand this...
Being gay isn't "bad" It's their own fucking lives dammit.
Pushing it as a "must be in everything" trope however, is degeneracy. And vampire popular culture lore has had more than enough degeneracy.
>>
So is it hte vampire bite that converts people into a vampire or is there something else?
>>
>>19372611
Sorry we slavs are savages and we dont care about human rights. That wont work here
>>
>>19372625
I never said the older pedo guy is a vampire though. He's just a rich human who looks young

Can't really comprehend how sexual orientation of vampires would matter at all. Even if it WAS pushed by media, so what? Vampires don't reproduce like humans. It doesn't matter if they are all homosexual. Or if they are all straight. Or if they are all asexual.

Why do you care? I don't understand. It would make no difference.
>>
>>19372636
True. Slavs are savages, what was I thinking...
>>
>>19372642
It matters because it's blinding.
The search for vampires is tainted with cultural memes.
The idea vampires are faggy is so rooted in popular culture that it can become an obstacle in trying to see something real.
Some would look at a normal straight guy looking like a middle age man and never think he's a vampire because he isn't pale or beautiful and doesn't like other men and he isn't dressed like a goth.
Consider the most famous figure being Vlad, do you imagine if he were alive today he would engage in romance with other men?
Maybe, but unlikely. He was a sadistic ruler in a time were homosexuality would probably get you impaled for crimes against morality.

But now you say it... I don't actually CARE. I'm just vampire shitposting a bit to you know... discuss vampires and crap.
>>
>>19372682
>cue True Blood S1E1 opening scene
>>
>>19372682
>The idea vampires are faggy is so rooted in popular culture

Who actually believes that vampires are flamboyant, gorgeous and androgynous though? I mean I wouldn't mind that at all, but it really doesn't seem realistic. Outside of insults ("haha vampires suck dicks xD vampires are gay lol xD") I don't even see it mentioned that vampires are supposed to be faggy.

They probably just look like normal people. And might have some abilities to enhance their appearance in the eye of humans to appear more attractive.

>Consider the most famous figure being Vlad, do you imagine if he were alive today he would engage in romance with other men?

Lol. I don't see why not. :^) Weren't they more chill about that in the past anyway unless religion got in the way?

Don't make me start spamming gay vampire art! For the sake of the thread I always held back...
>>
>>19372662
Thats right. Never forget that if we ever go on vampire hunt. I might steal your car...
>>
File: XXXX.png (273KB, 392x540px) Image search: [Google]
XXXX.png
273KB, 392x540px
Actually saying that Anne Rice made vampires "faggy" because she is a horny woman is not right. It makes sense if you consider a few things. Behold my intelligence!

Who tends to be the more talented, powerful and intelligent gender? Men.

Especially in the past when women actually were oppressed and had little options to shine or develop properly. But there's also a lot of biological reason why men tend to excel in a lot of areas where women don't. So if you only want the best of the best, the elite... the most powerful, the ruthless, the talented, in your little circle you would mostly turn other men? Right?

Yes, you know I am right.

Now combine that with vampires possibly being asexual or not as genital-controlled as humans, then they would rather look at their fellow vampires (who are mostly men) as companions.

Debate this, you can't.
>>
>>19372706
>Weren't they more chill about that in the past anyway unless religion got in the way?
Lol no. Not in nedieval times.
Look at how sand people like gays today...
Being gay was standard in ancient Greece tho. Probably it is still...
>>
>>19372706
>Who actually believes that vampires are flamboyant, gorgeous and androgynous though?
You seem to be under the idea people actually believes in vampires.
Almost nobody does, it's too far fetched and too infected with memes. Safe from a few of course...
But "for the sake of the thread" that meme has to die. In fact, if you want the truth, then ALL memes have to die.
You want to find vampires, you have to have at least an idea of how does the thing you're looking for, look like.
If you're OK with people looking for pale fags dressed in goth clothing thats fine... but it's not gonna be very helpful.
>>
File: zJUb_zps7ddee4e8.gif (983KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
zJUb_zps7ddee4e8.gif
983KB, 245x180px
>>19372730
>Being gay was standard in ancient Greece tho. Probably it is still...
>>
>>19372737
>Greece
Yes
>Medieval Europe
Not so much
>>
>>19372735
I said several times what I think vampires would look like.

Normal.

Easy to blend in. Average looking or possibly attractive, but not insanely so. Not monstrous, not beautiful elf-like men in floating capes either... you know just human looking.
>>
>>19372748
>I said
Then the idea of an older pedo man molesting a young boy appeared.
After that I made a small rant about faggy vampires in popular culture and how the media created this cancerous meme.
Then I can't figure out what exactly bothers you when we seem to agree on most things except you don't seem to like my little rant, that I made merely to express a thought. So why are we "debating" again?
>>
>>19372770
>Then the idea of an older pedo man molesting a young boy appeared.

He isn't really a young boy if he's in his twenties... you make it sound like he's a literal child!

>After that I made a small rant about faggy vampires in popular culture and how the media created this cancerous meme.
>So why are we "debating" again?

I just disagree with that meme being "cancerous" or even prevalent at all. Just because I don't think it's realistic doesn't mean I have to think it's cancerous that vampires are sometimes portrayed as being faggy.
>>
>>19372726
Oh also... if you want to "debate"
I'm not interested in countering that except maybe...
>Men are better at some areas
Wow, a woman saying something like that is shocking. Personally I don't buy it much. Men are better at some stuff, women are better at others, just different but complementary. Education can change a lot though.
>Asexual vampires
On what evidence?
Sure it makes sense in Anne's world but she's a freaking writer. She made em asexual
She controls that element.
Why? because she was horny and the thought is an excuse to write yaoi
>>
>>19372791
>Not cancerous
Well... agree to disagree then.
I don't mind a fag or two in some stories.
But the fact that it's popular to do, in your own words, this
>("haha vampires suck dicks xD vampires are gay lol xD")
Speaks about how deep the meme goes.
How many trolls have come to this thread calling everyone here a faggot unironically and without evidence?
It's bad for business...
But anyway, that's just my view.
>>
File: type_oh_by_mattdixon.jpg (75KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
type_oh_by_mattdixon.jpg
75KB, 495x700px
>>19372807
>Wow, a woman saying something like that is shocking. Personally I don't buy it much.

There are without a doubt a lot of very skilled and talented women, many of them far better than most men... but I am just talking on "average" here. Basically, men have more RETARDS but also more GENIUSES than women. Men are both dumber and smarter than women.

I think male geniuses outnumber females 9 to 1 or something like that. That's pretty telling. Biological reasons for men being more competitive and striving for excellence, because the female gender tends to be more picky. They pick the "best" out of the male pool so to speak so there is more pressure here. This kind of pressure doesn't really exist for women.

So if you look at the genius example (plus the fact that men are proven to be more ruthless/competitive in general) it would make sense for an elite society who only wants the best and the ones who will make sure not to fuck up to consist mostly out of males. But I have no actual clue how vampire society works and on what criteria they turn people? All just speculation on my part, obviously.

>On what evidence?

There's no evidence they are asexual nor is there evidence they are sexual either. I just think it could be possible.
>>
A vlad was not a vampire

B vampires are easy to find because they act like this
https://youtu.be/Lct6x-XqWrw
>>
>>19372826
>it would make sense for an elite society who only wants the best and the ones who will make sure not to fuck up to consist mostly out of males.

But you also want some pretty things around :^)
>>
>>19372831
Maybe. As I said before, I have no clue. Could be that their society is pretty "relaxed" and people are just turned for being beautiful... or because some random guy likes a random girl, so he decides to grant her eternal life and so on.

One day I'll find out everything about it!

>>19372820
The trolls call everyone faggot though. Regardless if it's a vampire topic or not, you damn fag!

:^)
>>
>>19372842
Be sure to tell me about it when you find truth.
Also come bite ne if you ever become one,thanks
>>
If vampirism were real there'd be some serious scientific exploits going on about that "indefinite life span".
>>
File: giphy30.gif (180KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy30.gif
180KB, 320x240px
>>19372084
Love how this person thinks their weight would be the deciding factor in a legit vampire getting in touch with them
>>
>>19372847
You better hope they can make random fags for no reason vampires or it's gonna look bad for us both.

>"So what qualities do these people provide for our house? Why should we consider them?""
>"They... uh... well, sire, they... post a lot on 4chan. And besides that, they... like to argue about who is retarded and who isn't."

Flawless.
>>
>>19372826
>>19372842
>Speculation
Yup. Exactly.
Everything is just speculation till now.
>No evidence
Of course, and as such, a writer can imagine whatever they want, regardless of what a degenerate sex fantasy it is. And that's the difference between you and them.
You can't afford to believe anything because you want to find if something is real not something that looks pretty in your imagination.
>>
>>19372855
Not if people change id's and shit like that, hell, its easy to get a forged identity these days.
>>
File: yet_more_vampires_by_wiggers123.jpg (315KB, 700x2013px) Image search: [Google]
yet_more_vampires_by_wiggers123.jpg
315KB, 700x2013px
>>19372856
Well maybe vampire society is anti-fat and anti-anorexic. :^)

>>19372860
If she was such a PERVERT why are her vampires pretty much asexual? She could have them literally banging and sucking dick all day if she wanted to! It's her book! But she didn't do that!
>>
>>19372857
Dedication,loyalty and autism are our selling points
>>
>>19372857
Maybe not all of them are part of houses and stuff like that?
>>
Ask yourself this

What do i have to offer
>>
>>19372865
Sexuality doesn't necessarily mean genitals
The thought of men bonding and companions and implied arousal, unconsummated sex desires and such... it's brain porn.
>>
>>19372872
A lot of people are dedicated and loyal though, it's not THAT special. And you and me both have some issues in the brain...

>>19372878
Shut up or I will kidnap you, tie you up in my basement and read gay vampire fanfiction to you until you beg for DEATH!
>>
If nothing you are dead
>>
File: Nosferatu-the-Vampyre.gif (947KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
Nosferatu-the-Vampyre.gif
947KB, 500x271px
>>19372887
I'm sure vampires are able to engage in conversation with humans without murdering them for no reason. You can interview them and split paths again, without begging to become one yourself.

No one will believe that anyway.
>>
File: 1501147848558.jpg (304KB, 1280x982px) Image search: [Google]
1501147848558.jpg
304KB, 1280x982px
>>19372865
>Well maybe vampire society is anti-fat and anti-anorexic. :^)
Lets hope not :^)

Maybe they want physical tests like army/police !

>anon show us how fast you can run 10k
>eh fuck that I didnt want to be immortal anyway
>>
File: NO.png (147KB, 343x341px) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
147KB, 343x341px
>>19372895
>>
>>19372876
Only thing a man really has is his life.
>>
>>19372881
Hah!
You made me laugh, creature
Go back to your gay vampire fanfic if it makes you happy, I'll bother you no more for now. This thread is comfy for the most of it...
May you find your peace and not die trying or go insane...
>>
i remember when i was younger a man went to confession right before me

he came out crying that he just wanted to drink all their blood.

priest came out too, rather angry looking
>>
File: 441427198298fb298ecd5d16703e8bea.jpg (251KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
441427198298fb298ecd5d16703e8bea.jpg
251KB, 1080x1536px
That guy who interviewed lots of people who claimed to be vampires, what was his method to find those people?
>>
File: 1501474062829.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501474062829.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>>19372904
Here, before you go. Take a picture of me with you.
>>
Its simple nothing to offer then you are nothing
>>
>>19372898
Wat.
Start working out your ass to be sure :^)
>>
>>19372906
Are you talking about Stephen Kaplan?
>>
>>19372911
That much is obvious, some people delude themselves thinking they are something tough...
>>
>>19372916
Yes, my guy, ill start with rumor researching then if nothing comes up ill switch to his method, next year will be lots of fun
>>
>>19372915
I don't even know if vampires exist. I know nothing. You know nothing. Are they real? Who can become a vampire? What is it like to be a vampire? Do you even want to be a vampire then? Would you QUALIFY to become on at all?

I keep sitting on my ass and eat nutella unless shit gets confirmed.

>>19372920
Good luck!

Two members of a group (thanks to them) scanned a part of Kaplans book with the interview of what could have been a real vampire. Pretty interesting and worth a look:

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/19/elizabeth/

Tell me if the link doesn't work.
>>
Cut paste txt
>>
>>19372927
Thanks
>>
File: 1500089856872.jpg (48KB, 512x390px) Image search: [Google]
1500089856872.jpg
48KB, 512x390px
its interesting reading these threads lately

you all (and you know who are you are) legitimately derail your own threads with asinine conversation

is it really too hard to go outside and make your own proof of vampires while buying more nutella??
>>
File: namethem.png (30KB, 96x144px) Image search: [Google]
namethem.png
30KB, 96x144px
How many of you would take a feminine penis in your ass if it was a requirement to be vampirized? Be honest, may know someone who can help you out.
>>
File: 1501442310395.png (811KB, 761x917px) Image search: [Google]
1501442310395.png
811KB, 761x917px
>>19372947
I'm too lazy and tired to write you an original reply so I just copy an older text that answers your post:

And now to the most important reason: It's the nature of the beast.

Do you think there is enough evidence and material to discuss the topic of vampires for months hours and hours every day? A lot of the research depends on luck and the right contacts too, so all we can do is stay in contact, share what we know and keep the thread bumped here and there to possibly attract a new pair of eyes that can add some new information. The thread would be significantly more dead and (almost always) lurk at the bottom of the catalog without us keeping it active even through personal conversation.

All steps and progress we make needs a ton of PATIENCE. The topic of vampires doesn't allow anything else because it is so damn obscure.
>>
>>19372947
I will go outside to conduct my research, just waiting on my vacations and saving some money to spend on this stuff, relax my nigga, if i find anything ill deliver asap
>>
File: picrelated.jpg (6KB, 596x60px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.jpg
6KB, 596x60px
>going outside and expect to find a vampire in some random club or park with no concrete lead
>>
File: 1501481080827.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1501481080827.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>19372961
no use this pic
>>
>>19372961
Well, thats what the money is for, to buy info.
>>
>>19372977
They don't give a shit about money though. I tried offering money to "vampires" too and they don't care. And if vampires had human servants or workers around them who would shill out their secrets for some coin, these humans should be dead real quick.
>>
vampires are real, they live on space stations which are not made known to the public. there is an uneasy treaty between them and the federation of earth nations, something like 500,000 children are shipped up to them every month, in exchange they are not allowed to develop weapons or return to the surface. with advanced shielding they can survive in space indefinitely, blocking out the sun. most famous people don't actually die, they are turned and then continue their lives above us.
>>
>>19372983
Im talking abou street contacts not vamps, people see some weird happenings but usually wont they anyone cus they know most people wont believe them anyway
>>
>>19372992
What makes you think they wont just make some story up to get your money?
>>
>>19372992
*About *tell
>>
File: 135414354.png (303KB, 441x906px) Image search: [Google]
135414354.png
303KB, 441x906px
>>19372983
offering us money is an insult
try giving us baby's blood
>>
File: smug14.jpg (8KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug14.jpg
8KB, 221x225px
>>19372927
Beetus counters vampirism just saying. I mean it well

>>
>>19373003
I could give you my fist instead. In your face.

How about that? Deal?
>>
>>19372997
I dont know man, but i cant stay behind my comp screen waiting for the proof to land on my lap either
>>
File: 97802.jpg (63KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
97802.jpg
63KB, 500x274px
>>19372983
Of course vampires, if they existed, wouldn't give a shit about money. Let's assume they've been around for a few hundred years. How many currencies have been created and collapsed in that time? It wouldn't take a genius to figure out they would be after positions of power/influence instead of actual money. Your best bet would be to mimic that behavior, place yourself in those environments and be as sociopathic about your success as possible and surely they'd take notice.
>>
I feel like I'm turning into one. I'm always going to bed at sunrise, my skin's become really white and I don't like being in the sun. Either that or I am becoming mentally ill. Just kill me either way, bros.
>>
File: 1464914214389.png (1MB, 1600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1464914214389.png
1MB, 1600x469px
>>19373017
>Of course vampires, if they existed, wouldn't give a shit about money.

It's honestly more of a "polite" gesture to offer money even though I'm aware they probably don't give a shit. There's not much more to offer from my side.
>>
>>19372983

Is this some autistic roleplay bullshit? Don't tell me you believe this and actually went around offering people money.
>>
>>19373051
How about your soul? When I say "be sociopathic about your success/goals" I mean literally be ready to sell your soul in exchange for your end goal. I'd imagine they'd be interested with something tantamount to that. Or, being power-hungry themselves, some form of servitude/worship.
>>
>>19372726
Would you believe I actually took a course on this in college?

Fangs are socially-acceptable-to-Victorians metaphorical dicks. If a male vampire bites a male victim, that's basically gay. And also rape. Vampirism is a sexually transmitted disease, which makes Renfield a bug chaser. Yes, I am this clever in real life.

So vampires are either bi or they're picky eaters. Anne Rice didn't create that, she just make it more overt. In point of fact, the gay in her Vampire Chronicles (or at least in the first five books; I haven't read further) is fairly restrained in comparison to the rest of her body of work. Even if you don't count the Sleeping Beauty series.

As for choice on companions, we have the option of being selective. So while males may offer more good candidates, there's no reason not to hold out for the rarer female outliers.

I would think the vamp population would ideally be disproportionately female. It can be assumed that vampires will typically prefer to feed on prey of the opposite gender. Female vampires would have an easier time of that than male ones. Guys are trained to not expect violence from women and to be very susceptible to mammary mind-control. Girls, on the other hand, are trained to be paranoid of being raped (which, again, this pretty much is). So female vamps would feed more easily, and on more easily spared members of the breeding pool. In light of that, one wonders if Feminism might not have been created to facilitate this dichotomy.

Indeed, it would make some sense for nearly all the male vampires to be gay, and all the female vampires to be mostly straight, and the numerical ratio to be something like one to nine.
>>
>>19373073
But of course! Why not? Money is pretty harmless and most people like it.

>>19373076
I don't think we own souls, we are souls. And I also don't think that souls have value. But besides that, I'm not willing to do crazy or weird shit for a personal "interview" with a vampire. Because that's all I want. So no selling of my soul, no harming of other people or animals, no weird sex shit, nothing like that.
>>
>>19373085

You're not joking with me, are you?
>>
>>19372991
Fuck, I don't care if you're being serious or not, this shit gave me a chuckle. Bretty gud shit, anon.

>>19373077
That's actually pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing that. However...

>Yes, I'm actually this smart in real life.

>>>reddit.com/r/iamverysmart
>>
File: 1501034209279.jpg (20KB, 282x298px) Image search: [Google]
1501034209279.jpg
20KB, 282x298px
>>19373077
>Would you believe I actually took a course on this in college?

Course about... gay vampires?
>>
>>19373090
She just explained it retard. What else can you offer?
>inb4 blood or something retarded
>>
>>19373085
>No weird sex shit

That's not very dedicated of you, it's like you don't even WANT to meet one. Vampires are all obviously degenerate perverts. :^)
>>
>>19373090
I am not joking. I have offered, on several occasions, around 10000$ for absolute evidence of supernatural vampires in person.

Where is the problem? If you meet in public and don't bring the money, you can't get robbed. And if the person isn't a vampire, you don't pay them.

I don't WANT to offer money but there's not much else I can advertise to give. It's more of a gesture of respect for whatever, in my opinion.
>>
>>19373101
That's a big no-no. I'm not gonna lose virginity to some random vampire encounter, I'd find that really disgusting. On top of that, I have a hard time imagining that would be an interesting thing for vampires anyway...

>"Oh this weird, sweaty human would fuck me? How tempting! Let me expose all that I know in exchange for something I can get from random women every day!"

I refuse to accept that vampires are all degenerates. Though I DO remember that you said you would give 1000 blowjobs to any vampire if that would get you anywhere.

People these days. Horrific!

>>
so we ever figure out which tripfag would win in an all out-tripfag brawl for vampire meeting rights?
>>
File: 1501301264380.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1501301264380.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>19373102
Holy shit. You're willing to offer $10,000 but won't do some "weird sex shit"? Where the hell are your priorities? That's like going to an orgy and bringing a roll of toilet paper to the party then telling everyone you're not there for the fucking. I'm more interested to know what kind of people you hang around that would string you along like that in the first place.
>>
>>19373094
I was being self-deprecating after making a bad pun. Maybe it didn't translate.

>>19373096
Vampire lit. Rice was a major feature of it, but it was everything from Varney the Vampire to Twilight. The instructor was gay, however. I also took a Sci-Fi lit course.
>>
>>19373116
Me not even contest. Bruce would come second I guess.

>>19373114
>>"Oh this weird, sweaty human would fuck me? How tempting! Let me expose all that I know in exchange for something I can get from random women every day!"
Virginity also lowers your value kinda I think if they wanted good sex
>>
>>19373116
Bruce probably?

KWB has autism and is a manlet. Convert would be too busy performing "favors" to vampires. I'd collapse in a diabetic coma after 10 seconds.

>>19373130
You're weird as fuck. Money is so replaceable. My body, memories and intimacy are far more important than that.
>>
>>19373114
>Though I DO remember that you said you would give 1000 blowjobs to any vampire if that would get you anywhere.

No no no, you've got it all wrong!

I said I'd give 1000 DIFFERENT vampires blowjobs. Get it right, at least. :^)

>>19373116
Depends how we're deciding. If it's an actual fight, I'd say probably Dorian, but I think Knife Wielding Bird might be a close second, if he wants to join the army.

If it's purely based on time and dedication, then NTG, definitely.
>>
>>19373131
Ahhh fair enough dude. You carry on then, anyone with self-depricating humour is alright in my book.
>>
File: hf9q83yvfqh.png (50KB, 187x176px) Image search: [Google]
hf9q83yvfqh.png
50KB, 187x176px
>>19373139
>Money is so replaceable. My body, memories, and intimacy are far more important than that

No shit, which is why money wouldn't have any value to a legit bloodsucker but everything else you listed would. How are you not understanding this?
>>
>>19373152
How are you not understanding that it's not about the MONEY itself but the gesture behind it? It's a sacrifice, a token of respect. Holy shit.

People offer different shit, deal with it.
>>
File: 1872367812123123.jpg (67KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
1872367812123123.jpg
67KB, 1024x759px
>>19373116
>Hunted all the time in the past
>Is a security contractor
>Oddly has a lot to say about weapons
I don't know all that much about the others, but I'm putting money on Bruce-senpai.
>>
>>19373156

Do you really think vampires are a thing, though?
>>
>>19373168
I don't know. I think it's possible but I don't expect it.
>>
>>19373138
>>19373139
>>19373161
Shit, I forgot about Bruce. It's still too early, leave me alone.

Maybe he'd just edge it just out then. Not sure, it'd be too close to call between him and Dorian.

I mean, I'm no weak manlet, but I've only ever been in one "fight" and that was just me punching a dude in the jaw once and him pussying out. I just don't have the experience.
>>
>>19373161
>>19373174
Oh he is security contractor? I thought he works as secretary or something in office. Maybe I would be second then desu. Probably. Dont understimate retard strength

>>19373152
>everything else you listed would
but she does not want to give that because she is not dedicated enough. So what else is there left?
>>
File: 1499828655042.png (237KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1499828655042.png
237KB, 600x564px
>>19373185
>not engaging in murder or prostitution means you're not dedicated enough

Or maybe it means you're not a little bitch!
>>
>>19373199
I would gladly sacrifice my virginity for our cause :^)
>>
>>19373207
To a male vampire too?
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (193KB, 1580x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
193KB, 1580x1080px
>>19373219
No ofcourse not
Also you can only lose it with opposite gender dummy. Penis into vagina. I cant believe I have to explain this to degenerate perv like you
>>
>>19373207
I would also gladly sacrifice your virginity for our cause.
>>
>>19373199
>>19373207
>Still being virgins

It's current year, why are you not it bisexual, polyamorous relationships yet? :^)

At the very least, if the virgins thing isn't a meme, you'd both taste better.
>>
>>19373221
Wow. Great sacrifice. You would sleep with a beautiful woman! I'm sure that would be a massive issue for you! Freak.

>>19373223
>poly
>bisexual

I'm triggered. Monogamous straight demisexual all the way, degenerates.
>>
>>19373222
are you flirting with him?
>>
>>19373234
Same issue like you sleeping with beautiful man I guess

>>19373223
Because I´m not degenerate :^)
>>
File: 1498387601252.gif (165KB, 597x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498387601252.gif
165KB, 597x630px
>>19373254
>Same issue like you sleeping with beautiful man I guess

No? Are you retarded. It doesn't matter how beautiful the person is, I don't want to have sex with them or even touch them. That's just something for a longterm relationship in my opinion.

But you know what... as far as vampire research goes. Let me just focus on the money and brain, and you just offer your body to them, okay? With Convert.
>>
>>19373244
No sense in flirting on the internet. If someone else is volunteering to be a human sacrifice, why not get in on his dime?
>>
File: am I retarded.png (266KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
am I retarded.png
266KB, 665x574px
>>19373264
wait....sacrifice?

>>19373263
I was obviously joking and I agree with you. Stop sperging out
>>
>>19373272
You're not joking. You're a mentally ill psychopath degenerate manlet who gets his home invaded by vampire hobos and suck at League of Legend. Stop the damage control.
>>
File: manlet.png (512KB, 423x707px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.png
512KB, 423x707px
>>19373273
wow that hurts.

>mentally ill psychopat
nope I was checked recently (I need to have that for my work) and I´m ok. Literally confirmed by doctor. Can you say the same huh?

>degenerate
As a good christian I´m only interested in sex after marriage with my soul mate and only for procreation. You are the degenerate here

>manlet
pic. Me on the right,you on the left

>home invaded by vampire hobos
well...I cant really dispute that

>suck at Legue of Legend
bitch please I´m WAY better. Maybe I could give you coaching sometimes?
>>
>>19372059
>Are vampires real?
Maybe...
>How does a human become a vampire?
IDK
>What do real vampires look like?
Scary as fuck apparently
>what kind of abilities do they possess?
super strength/gait, can't be detect by heat vision
>Bonus points if your knowledge has allowed you to narrow down locations where to find them.
Kurdistan? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=447UZEitM0s
pic is a unrelated Austin Osman Spare self portrait
>>
>>19373272
Did you not volunteer, if it should be necessary, to be used sexually by female vampires? Who knows what sort of foreplay a pack of centuries-jaded nymphomaniac blood fetishists might be into.
>>
File: 1371039331180.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1371039331180.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>19373294
Listen, stop with the excuses...

Members of the "Find Real Vampires"-Team:

Brain/Money = Me, Bruce
Prostitutes = You, Convert

>>19373303
Watching the video now.

>>19373305
Well can you arrange that or do you just want to watch but you have no clue how to make it happen?
>>
>>19373315
>can you arrange that
I just expressed my willingness to let him take one for the team if ti comes to that. As opposed to, say, me. Not that I would necessarily refuse, mind you, but I might negotiate more carefully if it was my ass being risked.
>>
>>19373332
Well shit.
>>
>>19373315
Also, mentioned in this vid at #1, #2 is pretty cool too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcZc0VmbkEE
Pic is another AO Spare "Ephemera, Vampire Ascending"
>>
>>19373305
One vampire. But she has to invite me to dinner first and we have to get to know each other

>>19373315
I´m the pure good christian here. You are the worst degenerate I know. Brain? You joking right?
>>
>>19373344
Likely you'd be the dinner, and the conversation might be sparse. I think she'd need her dessert beforehand, there might be performance issues afterwards.
>>
>>19373315
Greetings! I did not get killed by a car.. Have I missed anything?
>>
>>19373498
You are the Belgium girl?
Nothing just usual degeneracy coming from NTG.

And this might be interesting

>>19370683
>>19370730
>>19370866
>>19370893
>>19371014
>>
>>19373509
Yes, I am. Interesting indeed, thank you.
>>
>>19373602
What do you think about her based on their description?

Have you figured out how to contact NTG? Why dont you nake throwaway mail and use anomymizer?
>>
>>19373638
Well, I read it as two innocent men encountered a dominating and manipulating woman for the first time.
>she claims to have a small coven within the city who all want to murder me a little
What? If they are both around later I would like to ask them some question! Nonetheless a very interesting person!
>Have you figured out how to contact NTG?
I have been busy so I did not have that much time to think about it, sorry.
>Why dont you nake throwaway mail and use anomymizer?
I explained why in a past thread.
>>
I AM A VAMPIRE. Elizabeth Bathory appeared OUTSIDE OF MY WINDOW and I INVITED HER IN. She sucked the blood out of my dick and now I am a vampire.
>>
>>19373680
They are thread regulars so they should be around. They posted few hours ago itt
>>
These threads are retarded. I hope goblin tranny faggot gets cancer.
>>
>>19373752
Well arent you a nice guy
>>
>>19373772
Ive looked at these threads 3 times now and its always the same fucking namefags circle jerking about bullshit. Nothing to do with "real vampires". Just another pointless reddit general. Bunch of fucking faggots.
>>
>>19373772
I hope you get cancer too
>>
>>19373791
>>19373823
Then there's nothing to worry about, is there VIDF?
>>
Fucking garbage thread
>>
>come in hoping to get some decent readings about vampires
>it's just a giant tripfag circlejerk
Fuck. Time to filter these, I guess.
>>
>>19373680
Hey anon, what is it you'd like to ask?

Dorian would probably be able to give better answers, but I'll answer what I can.
>>
File: 1385687.png (36KB, 475x334px) Image search: [Google]
1385687.png
36KB, 475x334px
so what does this mean exactly? I'm classy and well educated? Thats it?
>>
>>19374137
>>19374150
Fucking idiots
>>
I am interested in vampires, though I am sskeptical that they exist, and that anybody who claims to be one isn't just a faggy roleplayer.

My theory: they are Ultraterrestrials. Anybody familiar with Mothman and John Keel should know this concept. They also require blood. They need it to be able to materialize.
My idea is that whatever started the vampire legend was just an ultraterrestrial causing some shit.

>>19372916
>>19372927
Thanks for posting this, I'm definitely going to give this a read.
>>
>>19374150
It means don't run into a Tzimisce in a dark alley.
>>
>>19374186
>I am interested in vampires, though I am skeptical that they exist, and that anybody who claims to be one isn't just a faggy roleplayer.

That's a healthy attitude to have. It's better to question than take what everyone says at face value, especially in a subject so prone to roleplayers with a power fantasy.

Personally, though I like the thought you've put into it, I disagree that they are more likely to be that. Barring things like turning into bats, which is more likely than not just folklore, there are enough precedents in our world that vampire physiology would be feasible, as well as how more supernatural elements can link into it.
>>
File: img8853.jpg (15KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
img8853.jpg
15KB, 255x200px
>>19374271
>there are enough precedents in our world that vampire physiology would be feasible
Such as?
>>
>>19373498
>Greetings! I did not get killed by a car.. Have I missed anything?

Hey.

No, you didn't miss anything besides what KWB told you. We have kind of conflicting schedules though I think. Basically you show up when I go to sleep (or be should be asleep) ... so because that's like morning in Belgium we can assume that you are not nocturnal but instead diurnal?

You don't mind the day, sunlight and all of that?

>>19374186
You're welcome!
>>
>>19374271
>there are enough precedents in our world that vampire physiology would be feasible, as well as how more supernatural elements can link into it.
People can sustain themselves off of nothing but blood and live hundreds of years without outwardly aging?
>>
>>19374298
Aversion to sunlight, found in some humans.
Negligible aging and immortality, found in jellyfish and others.
Blood as part of diet, vampire bats and others.

All the important stuff is there.
>>
>>19374137
I am quite busy right now, I will ask what I wanted later, sorry!
>>
>>19374302
Hope you will figure out how to get in touch desu
>>
>>19374312
So you believe vampires would be some weird jelly-fish/vampire bat hybrid?
>>
File: 1499450235726.jpg (55KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1499450235726.jpg
55KB, 541x541px
>>19374385
We agreed on carrier pigeons.
>>
>>19374355
No worries, I'll be dropping in and out of the thread all day.

>>19374388
Well no, they're more just examples that these, the more likely aspects of vampirism, exist in the natural world, and therefore there's precedent for it in vampires. If I knew exactly how it worked, I'd be trying to get grant money, to prove the existence of and synthesise vampirism.
>>
>>19372059
I hope that vampires are real but I don't think they're
Back in the day when people got sick in New Orleans because there were a lot of diseases. A person would get sick and they would slowly turn pale and stay up later because they stay in bed all day.
Once they died they would take him to the cemetery. The coming days the family would start having the same symptoms and feel like something was pressing on their chest while they were asleep. But in reality it was just chest pains from getting sick. So they figured that is was that their dead relative had come back for the dead and began sucking the blood the blood of their family. So they would dig up the body and the phase that the body was in it would look like he was still alive. They would stab a stake into the dead and blood would poor out because that's something blood does when a person dies their blood wants to escape I forgot the proper term for it. So when someone would die they would use the most fucked up route to get there hoping that the vampire couldn't find its way back and suck the blood of its family members. But in reality it was just they spent time in the house of someone who was dying and had a disease that got them sick.
I still believe a little bit tho
Sorry for any confusion / grammar errors
>>
>>19374444
That was my idea! They are not safe tho
>>
File: witcher.png (571KB, 1244x586px) Image search: [Google]
witcher.png
571KB, 1244x586px
>>19374472
There's no reason you can't believe it's possible. I mean you say you believe it a little bit, so that's a sane attitude to have.

(There can be miracles, when you believeeeee!)

>>19374484
You think the VIDF is going to shoot them down? Damn.
>>
>>19374355
Nevermind what I said, I am available for some time.
>>19374302
Morning and early evening is optimal for me, later on I have things to do so posting is impossible.
>You don't mind the day, sunlight and all of that?
Have you already assumed that I am a vampire? :^) Jokes aside, I really really hate daytime and sunlight. The heat is killing me in summer, I miss winter.
>>19374137
Could you explain or answer the following
>she claims to have a small coven within the city who all want to murder me a little, but also want to meet me.
Were you both drunk whenever you met her?
Did you have a sexual intercourse with her? Anything felt off? (sorry about the nature of the question, do not answer it if you do not feel comfortable)
Did you think about the possibility that her scent was just some perfume, that she also put on your hoodie? Have you tried to find it in a perfumery?
I believe she is just a woman that gets off on having people loving or needing her.. She helped you when you were in need, pampered you, she acted motherly, then manipulative. Women like these are not uncommon but they are not common either, you poor men just fell for her trap! The song writting is cute!
>>19374444
Are they still used as of today?
>>
>>19374495
What are you busy with? What do you do all day?

>Have you already assumed that I am a vampire? :^)

YOU are heavily implying it yourself, so yes. I am assuming that and your gender! Or rather (no offense) assuming you're a human with an interest in roleplay.

(^:

>I really really hate daytime and sunlight. The heat is killing me in summer, I miss winter.

Yes, same. Though that's still very common with humans too. I never thought vampires would burn or fall apart in sunlight but I was under the impression they are nocturnal. Propaganda? Or do you simply have to be awake at daytime?

I don't.

>Are they still used as of today?

Kek. Probably? I have no idea. They are cute though, people give them a bad reputation for almost no reason.
>>
>>19374495
>Were you drunk whenever you met her?

Out of the 4 days I spent with her, I was only drunk for one of them.

>Did you have a sexual intercourse with her?

I didn't, no. There was intimacy I guess, but nothing beyond kissing. Dorian did, but not me.

Also, "a sexual intercourse". That made me giggle, it was a cute way of phrasing it.

>Anything felt off?

Define off? I mean, it was a completely different atmosphere than with any other partner. Even then, calling her a "partner" would probably not be accurate. I mean, it kind of felt like when I was with her, I was walking on a knife edge. I mean, I've felt similar kinds of furtiveness when dealing with partners in a bad mood, but it was definitely more intense, and there wasn't particularly reasoning behind it. It was more deep-seated and instinctual.

>Did you think about the possibility that her scent was just some perfume, that she also put on your hoodie? Have you tried to find it in a perfumery?

I mean, I haven't tried to find it because at the time it didn't strike me as important, but I've never encountered something that smelt exactly like it.

I can understand the scepticism, and it's healthy to think like that. However, I've encountered manipulative partners in a similar vein to how you're describing, but she was... More than that. It was beyond anything that I've seen before and since.

Also, the song writing was not cute, it was completely cringy and weird. I've never done that for anyone, especially not after four fucking days.
>>
>>19374491
>puts tracking device on pigeon
>they now know where you live
>you are given the fruit basket later that night
>>
>>19374555
>they now know where you live
>you are given the fruit basket later that night

LOL. Oh god. Yes... the fruit basket, vivid image. But, the pigeons don't even fly to your HOME! They fly to a pigeon station man. But no, I don't want birds either. It was a joke!
>>
>>19374515
>What are you busy with? What do you do all day?
Can not tell, nothing illegal though, do not worry.
>and your gender!
Don't you dare!
>I never thought vampires would burn or fall apart in sunlight
It is propaganda, it would be impossible to live if it was the case.
>Nocturnal
Correct, as it is more peaceful at night!
>Or do you simply have to be awake at daytime?
Myself? I do not sleep a lot, it is not an obligation, more of a.. I don't know, aftereffect from not sleeping much?
>They are cute though, people give them a bad reputation for almost no reason.
Pigeons? They do carry a lot of diseases.
>>19374550
Are you going to meet her again? With your friend? Also could you try to describe the smell, something close to it if you do not know what it was?
Cringe can be cute, though.
>>19374555
>>19374561
>fruit basket
?
>>
>>19374495
As for the coven, I have no idea. I wasn't ever aware that she even believed anything outside of the normal. Only thing vaguely like that was she mentioned a legend about a barghest from the city she lives in. Dorian is the one to ask when it comes to that side of her.
>>
>>19374579
>>fruit basket
Our codeword. Not literally fruit basket
>>
>>19374590
>from the city she lives in
New York, was it?
>>19374594
I saw it mentionned a few times but I do not remember what it means.
>>
>>19374579
I hope so, just so I can get more info on what the fuck is actually going on with her. Depends on work and money for me though.

As for the smell, it was kind of fruity sweet, but only very subtly like that. It was also very cloying, like that feeling when you can almost feel a smell, if that goes any way to describing the feeling I'm thinking of.

Cringe can be cute sometimes. This was not cute. Every time I remember I did it I have to resist the urge to physically facepalm. Like, why would anyone do that, what was I thinking?
>>
File: 41e_The-Orchard-Fruit-Basket.jpg (68KB, 550x596px) Image search: [Google]
41e_The-Orchard-Fruit-Basket.jpg
68KB, 550x596px
>>19374579
Pigeons being dirty and carrying diseases (more than other animals) is propaganda by the pest control companies who pigeons continuous resource of money and have spread misinformation and exaggerated things.

Humanity needs to wake up and be aware of this great injustice.

>Correct, as it is more peaceful at night!

Is that the only reason though?

>fruit basket

I always suggested that I would gift a human with information (or a vampire) a fruit basket upon meeting them. Because they look nice! A real one. But it later become a "code word" for murder-rape situations... somehow.
>>
>>19374601
Not New York, but close in a way. We're both UK based. It's the city New York was the New version of. Dorian used to live there, I never have, which makes the fact we met and both know her even weirder.
>>
>>19374620
A fruit basket = good
The fruit basket = bad (unless you are into it)

Do not mix then up! Important
>>
File: 1496814376731.png (151KB, 449x442px) Image search: [Google]
1496814376731.png
151KB, 449x442px
>>19374660
> (unless you are into it)

Pulling a Tremere on the vampire.
>>
>>19374614
Well, I hope you find what you are looking for. I am extremly interested about the people she mentionned to your friend, I hope I can talk to him tomorrow or some other day!
If you still have the lyrics, we would appreciate a good laugh at the cost of your pride..
>>19374620
Oh, really? Poor pigeons, thank you for teaching me something!
>Is that the only reason though?
Yes, well, you know.
>I always suggested that I would gift a human with information (or a vampire) a fruit basket upon meeting them. Because they look nice! A real one. But it later become a "code word" for murder-rape situations... somehow.
Ah! I understand now, this is a kind gesture.
>>19374630
Mmh, seen like this, it is weird, yes!
>>
>>19374684
So are there reasons besides boredom for vampires allegedly going to places like 4chan? It was implied here and there (not by you maybe) so I would like to know that. Then again if there was, I wouldn't expect you to say it.
>>
>>19374706
Yes, if not 4chan something else, as long as it passes time.
>>
>>19374727
But you're so busy, do you really need to kill that much?

Maybe it is just boredom, yes. Or maybe you are hired by the VIDF.
>>
>>19374744
>But you're so busy, do you really need to kill that much?
Not in the morning or evenings.
>kill that much
I am peaceful, I have not killed anything or anyone! (I know it was a typo, just joking)
>Or maybe you are hired by the VIDF.
For what purpose?
>>
>>19374753
>For what purpose?

I got obviously too intelligent (well, some of the other regulars too...) as it's apparent from these threads and the organisation is in panic mode that this will escalate into blowing up the truth so they have finally send you in.

Cause it took you awhile to ever - directly - say something.

>I am peaceful, I have not killed anything or anyone!

Can you ever become a high ranked member without killing anyone? What if some other vampire talks shit, what then Belgana... what then... watch some prison documentaries. They will think you're a punk!
>>
>>19374684
I'm also incredibly interested in this "coven", it's one of the main reasons I want to go. The entire situation is bizarre to me, but to see this coven potentially in action, whether some kind of vampire coven or just occult would be very interesting.

Ah, the lyrics are the part I'm actually proud of... There were none! I can never write lyrics that satisfy me, because to write a good love song, you have to get the right balance of poetic and literal to avoid cringe, and so I just avoid writing them. Although, the title of the track was Opium, as wordplay for how intoxicating she is... Just thinking about that makes me want to punch myself. And no, you won't be able to find it, because it was unlisted, and I deleted it after we stopped talking. :^)
>>
>>19374767
>I got obviously too intelligent (well, some of the other regulars too...) as it's apparent from these threads and the organisation is in panic mode that this will escalate into blowing up the truth so they have finally send you in.
Any "sane" (do not take offense) person would believe you are crazy, I do not think the VIDF is concerned to the point that they would send me in. You made me laugh greatly, thank you.
Well, I did say some things but I believe they are safe things to say, they do not matter that much.
>Can you ever become a high ranked member without killing anyone? What if some other vampire talks shit, what then Belgana... what then... watch some prison documentaries. They will think you're a punk!
Ha ha.
>>19374773
But they want to kill you, as I remember reading? Why would you go there?
>it was posted online
Know that somewhere it still exists! I will find it!
>>
File: ga1.png (7KB, 418x451px) Image search: [Google]
ga1.png
7KB, 418x451px
>>19374807
I see.
>>
>>19374828
anything interesting in that Kurd vampire document?
>>
>>19374807
I don't think the coven is even aware of my existence, ngl. It's Dorian that they might want to kill, but are also interested in meeting. Unless told otherwise, I'm taking it more as metaphor that they want to "kill" him, like I often tell my cats I'm going to kill them when they're being douchebags, but I'd never hurt them.

As far as I'm aware, the only places it still exists in digital form are:

>The college I recorded it at
>A USB drive, in my possession
>Maybe an email, buried somewhere in my inbox

So, good luck. :^)
>>
>>19372229
Vampires do NOT say "lol". They....chuckle ominously.
>>
>>19374848
I would say lol but only ironically
>>
>>19374848
>>19374855
The only correct way a vampire shows laughter online:

>ROFLMAO xDD
>>
File: 7e5df59558215a4d3df10cb8583faf44.jpg (212KB, 2048x1025px) Image search: [Google]
7e5df59558215a4d3df10cb8583faf44.jpg
212KB, 2048x1025px
>>19374838
No, and the reading voice was annoying as hell.

>>19374848
>>19374859
Pic related.
>>
>>19374866
Hey, I remember when roflmao and other stupidly long, pointless acronyms and the lower-case X with multiple D's face were hot shit with all the emo kids.

That and rawr, but we don't talk about rawr.
>>
>>19374840
I wonder why they want to "kill" him.
I just need to get the USB then? Easy!
>>19374828
By the way, do you practice any religion?
>>
>>19374892
Rawr :3~ *wiggles tail* Teh random penguin of doom!

xD

(I still like using xD unironically.)

>>19374894
>By the way, do you practice any religion?

Do you think I do?
>>
>>19374907
I think you believe in something but you are not a religious person. Is that right?
>>
>>19374911
I'm just agnostic. Does being religious offer extra resistance points against vampire mind control hypnosis? :^)

And, are you religious?
>>
>>19374894
Fuck knows. Witches be trippin'. (Ba dum tish)

Yeah sure, it's in my house somewhere. No idea where, but you can find it for me.

>>19374907
Jesus christ, it's like talking to the girl I was dating in 2009 all over again.

I must admit, I catch myself doing it on Facebook messages every now and again. It was ingrained into my typing patterns for so long, it takes effort to not do it.
>>
File: by allah.jpg (50KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
by allah.jpg
50KB, 720x528px
>>19374907
>Do you think I do?
>>
>>19374753
How does one survive as a vampire without killing?
I can't believe I'm here, participating in probable roleplay, but still.
>>
>>19374918
>Does being religious offer extra resistance points against vampire mind control hypnosis?
I am afraid it does not!
>And, are you religious?
Yes, I am.
>>19374922
>Yeah sure, it's in my house somewhere. No idea where, but you can find it for me.
Can I? I will take note then. Do not be scared if you hear a knock on your door tonight! :^)

I must leave now, I wish you both a good evening.
>>
File: 1490696022795.png (860KB, 784x928px) Image search: [Google]
1490696022795.png
860KB, 784x928px
>>19374922
How many people did you DATE! You used sandwich!

>2009

I'd like to go back to that time though. It was nice.

>>19374933
الله أكبر الله اكبر
الله أكبر فوق كيد المعتدي
الله للمظلوم خير مؤيدي
أنا باليقين وبالسلاح سأفتدي
بلدي ونور الحق يسطع في يدي
قولوا معي قولوا معي
الله الله الله أكبر
الله فوق المعتدي
>>
>>19374952
You can't leave before telling us your religion! No!
>>
File: gay immigrant Muslim furry.jpg (65KB, 512x960px) Image search: [Google]
gay immigrant Muslim furry.jpg
65KB, 512x960px
>>19374953
Is that ISIS song?

>>19374952
is religion otherwise important?
>>
Vampires aint real, you larpfags are cringy as fuck
>>
>>19374952
>Do not be scared if you hear a knock on your door tonight! :^)

Don't even bother knocking, I hereby invite you in. :^)

>>19374953
How long have you got? :^)

Depends what you would class as dating. There are several that I don't count, because it was secondary school shit, and like a week or so long.

Also, the number I've had... Relations with is a bit less than the number I've dated. I'm not ACTUALLY a massive slut.

... Not for lack of trying.
>>
File: band.png (235KB, 636x463px) Image search: [Google]
band.png
235KB, 636x463px
>>19374972
She left when this guy asked about the killings: >>19374951

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
>>
>>19374994
you seem thrilled everytime you talk to her but she isnt really saying anything. Feelsbad
>>
File: 1501358083907.jpg (303KB, 667x774px) Image search: [Google]
1501358083907.jpg
303KB, 667x774px
>>19374984
>How long have you got? :^)

What that mean?

>Also, the number I've had... Relations with is a bit less than the number I've dated. I'm not ACTUALLY a massive slut.

Anything over 1 or 2 people is massive sluttery. Confess your sins to the Inqusition.

>>19375020
What do you expect people to say in an online board, anyway?
>>
>>19375032
What do you mean?
>>
So... Reading this interview and apparently once you pass thirty, it is actually dangerous and possibly fatal to become a vampire? Is this true?

I'm 33. I want to become a vampire and be immortal (ish) and revel in my hedonistic fantasies.
>>
>>19375059
What??n-no

What interview?
>>
>>19375049
Well it's a public space. If you are a vampire or know about real vampires, you would probably be careful (to a degree) what you can disclose? Or maybe hold some information back just out of strategical reasons.

Or the person is a roleplayer and doesn't know what to say.

>>19375059
Yeah, good luck with that. :^)
>>
>>19375032
"How long have you got" is like asking how much time you have, imply it would take a long time to list them all.

>Anything over 1 or 2 people is massive sluttery.

AHAHAHAHAHA. Didn't realise you were a prude NTG, I suppose the love of gay fan-fics threw me off. :^)
>>
>>19375071
See >>19372927

>>19375073
>good luck with that
:(
>>
File: picrelated.png (209KB, 391x389px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.png
209KB, 391x389px
>>19375084
PICTURE RELATED!

>>19375089
I wouldn't worry about it, your age... I mean. I would worry about finding a vampire in the first place.
>>
A blood diet means foul poop
B means foul farts
C foul burps
D halatosis
E diarhea with chunks
>>
>>19375084
>Didn't realise you were a prude NTG
I thought this isnt your first day here. She likes to act prude but she is total perv-degenerate...

>>19375073
>Yeah, good luck with that. :^)
dont fucking laugh. She says that if you are over 24 you are fucked. Not over 30. RIP
>>
File: 1490311648977.jpg (33KB, 230x249px) Image search: [Google]
1490311648977.jpg
33KB, 230x249px
>>19375110
So not much changes, then.
>>
>>19375115
I'm over 24 too. Listen, first and foremost the goal should be to confirm the existence of vampires and witness it with your own eyes. This whole "tfw I'm not a vampire" should be not the priority because it is so far out of reach.

We need to approach this step by step. I'd be satisfied to find out they are more than just fairytales and mental illness.
>>
So look for those traits
>>
>>19372177
What are good vampire animu?
>>
>>19375126
>I'd be satisfied to find out they are more than just fairytales and mental illness.
Well I would not. That would be horrible tease.

>see all these cool things? Yeah you will never have it sucks to be you human go fuck yourself xoxoxo :^)
>>
File: vampireknight.jpg (126KB, 813x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vampireknight.jpg
126KB, 813x1000px
>>19375135
I haven't found a vampire anime that I like. Vampire Knigh had cute boys, if you're into that though... the story was meh, I never finished it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Y45jWzEAg

Other people mentioned Blood+, Shiki and Hellsing.
>>
File: __seras_victoria___by_nanahra.jpg (144KB, 800x848px) Image search: [Google]
__seras_victoria___by_nanahra.jpg
144KB, 800x848px
>>19375135
>>19375148
watch Hellsing Ultimate it got cutest girl + nazis so NTG can relate to someone on that show
>>
>>19375126
So look for those traits
>>
>>19375110
So
>follow the scent of foul farts...
>...find real vampires?
Not sure how well that will end up.
>>
Holy White Christ Batman, you children truly degenerate into nonsense when I'm not around.

It's amazing.
>>
can vampires consume food? like fruits and pastas, meats, and such?
>>
File: important question.gif (1019KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
important question.gif
1019KB, 500x280px
>>19376548
well...
>>
>>1937511
my god, my sister is a vampire
>>
>>19375329
What traits again?

>>19376538
I don't think it's nonsense.
>>
>>19376548
Allegedly yes. They still eat and drink which would explain how they are able to cover their needed energy intake.
>>
>>19376676
Like pigs. When you move faster than the eye can track and lift heavy shit, you need lots of blue rare steaks.
>>
>>19376731
So are you who I think you are?
>>
>>19376738
I'm just a guy who had no idea how fucking complicated moving a house would be so now i have to just buy a new one before I can cross another ocean.

Goddamn Drcula movies, they're full of shit.
>>
>>19376757
Good! So you didn't even move? You're still in Split? You have been discussed a few times over the last weeks while you weren't around.

1. Are you going to post your surveys again in the next days because there were several people who would like to "try it out" - I already have done that, so it's not about me.

2. When you have moved for sure, can I come and see for minutes? But not like a random meeting as in just come to this bar and ask for me, I mean like a fixed, certain "appointment" ... yes/no?
>>
File: (0).jpg (22KB, 288x318px) Image search: [Google]
(0).jpg
22KB, 288x318px
Also how are you even alive for such a long time (supposedly) and moved/visited all kinds of places, and you had no idea about moving houses.
>>
>>19376784
1. Eh I suppose, honestly this board has never been particularly responsive to that shit, I've almost completely given up on even offering it. You are a strange, strange people.

2.I'm going to buy a bar as well, probably on the Miami Beach, but I won't tell you which one. If you can find me, if you can see me, I'll talk to you.
>>
>>19376798
Never tried moving one before, honestly. Josipa liked the one I'm in now so went all teary-eyed and wanted to do something sentimental. My reward was a paperwork nightmare. Even ancient things can learn.
>>
>>19376810
I'm not feeling this "track down my bar and randomly go there" game considering that I would need to travel far as fuck. Last time you made it sound like you would be willing to actually meet me (or someone else from here) but now it turns into this shit again.
>>
>>19376824
Well, if there's anything you've learned about me over the years, it's that what you're feeling is of paramount importance.
>>
>>19376853
Actually you're right. Well there's nothing I want from you then anymore, so I'm moving on to the next person. Go post your surveys again some time for the other anons.
>>
>>19376731
>you need lots of blue rare steaks.
There practically isn't even any blood in those though if that's the implication you're going with.
>>
>>19376905
You see how soft I've gotten in this modern world? I'll post them one more time on friday before I move, but I'm not staying for the whole thread, you assholes better keep it alive if you want me to collect the mails.
>>
>>19376926
The implication I was going with was that they're delicious. Gods, does everything have to be about bloodsucking with you people?
>>
>>19376935
Disregarding your patrician taste in meats, you aren't very good at implying.
>>
File: xAXA.png (89KB, 322x271px) Image search: [Google]
xAXA.png
89KB, 322x271px
>>19376926
Have you seen your secret admirer? >>19373161
>>
>>19376955
Probably part of the same memers saying I'm a vampire/hunter.
>>
>>19376972
>meme
>implying it isn't true

The VIDF is already keeping their eye on you, boy.
>>
>>19376975
whats the VIDF and why do you keep talking about it?
>>
File: 9jg5f.png (478KB, 900x1635px) Image search: [Google]
9jg5f.png
478KB, 900x1635px
>>19376999
Nice trips.

Vampire Internet Defense Force is an organization whose job is to spread positive propaganda and/or disinfo about real vampires Israel. So basically they are a paid shill program and shitpost.

Common VIDF phrases:
"vampires arent real i wouldnt worry about it"
"Vampires DO NOT EXIST! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AND KILL YOURSELF!"
"You're mentally ill if you think vampires are real. Stop talking about it."
"if vampires exist you can defeat them with garlic and orange juice"
"What? I know a vampire and she is a very nice person, they would never hurt anyone. I would recommend meeting her in an empty place without witnesses, nothing is going to happen!"
>>
>>19377039
These guys sure do sound like they know their stuff
>>
File: 1498046327104.jpg (32KB, 404x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498046327104.jpg
32KB, 404x270px
>>19377052
It's bizarre actually. Sometimes the thread was inactive for hours (sinking to the bottom) and then suddenly a random post appears just saying:

"kill yourself vampires aren't real stop talking about" (along these lines)

And... bumping the thread again and making it active. It makes me wonder is this done on purpose? Feels so forced. If you actually wanted to stop the discussion, why bump it like that.
>>
>>19377065
anons shitpost for free paid shills will always lose
>>
Do vampires give head when their gfs are on their period?
>>
>>19376538
And who are you again?
>>
>>19377065
>>
>>19377207
I am the Ragnarson. I have broken the Ottoman and the French and the Saxon and the Kelt and the Mongol.

And now I occasionally post stupid shit on the internet. It has been a downwards spiral with no end in sight, I'm afraid.
>>
>>19376810
Oh Varan its you.

>Miami Beach, but I won't tell you which one. If you can find me, if you can see me, I'll talk to you.
Yeah how about you fuck off.

Btw are you black? We were wondering..
>>
>>19377293
>>19377155
How am I wrong though? It happens all the time, it seems almost strategic.
>>
>>19377345
you fucking white boy with a tinfoil hat youre not fooling anybody
>>
File: i_.jpg (101KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
i_.jpg
101KB, 512x411px
>>19377499
I'm not trying to fool anybody! THE VIDF IS!!!
>>
>>19377534
yes youre not trying right white boy? im sure youre not crying right now because you were born white
>>
>>19377499
>>19377583
>white
>boy
How can some man(let) be so wrong?
>>
>>19377588
let me guess youre a virgin white guy right? thats what you only can get as a white boy hahahah
>>
File: 1500991320057.png (1MB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500991320057.png
1MB, 1000x750px
>>19377616
No slavs are not white
>>
File: 1488511545488.jpg (275KB, 1000x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1488511545488.jpg
275KB, 1000x1344px
>>19377583
You do seem to like your white boys, anon... :^)

>>19377630
Eskimos are snowniggers. White people are (according to pol) cumniggers, no?
>>
>>19377630
maybe because idon't know white boy majority of reddit users are white boys like you? pretty simple explanation
>>
File: b84aa3_6015354.jpg (925KB, 1200x2455px) Image search: [Google]
b84aa3_6015354.jpg
925KB, 1200x2455px
>>19377660
Noone is white

Pic related
>>
File: smoke.png (120KB, 350x309px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.png
120KB, 350x309px
>>19377671
So then there's no white vampires either...
>>
>>19377671
just stop white boy this is just embarissing at this point
>>
File: 1501093645819.jpg (641KB, 1037x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1501093645819.jpg
641KB, 1037x1600px
>>19377688
This only applies to humans. Vampires can be considered white if they are pale as fuck I guess
>>
File: albino2.png (598KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
albino2.png
598KB, 600x602px
>>19377721
You still don't understand that being "white" is not about skin color. Pic related.

"Greetings, germans here."
>>
>>19377630
This generally refers to the path taken into Europe by original Indian Aryans, or Indo-Aryans as the term is now. Five thousand years ago, there was loads of blond white guys in India. They went west into Europe, first along the sourthern path then upwards to Scandinavia and to the west. The countries they passed along the way, leaving remnants, are considered to be of Aryan heritage.
>>
>>19377736
vampires arent real white boy
>>
>>19377736
Your pic is genetic defect I already explained that to you

>>19377753
You dont have to be blond to be aryan. Not even nazis thought that
>>
>>19377785
Well of course not, I was just painting a picture. "Dark Haired" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
>>
File: paleasiangirl.png (225KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
paleasiangirl.png
225KB, 472x472px
>>19377785
>"Hello, white girl reporting in!"
>>
>>19377796
Black hair are master race tho. Other colours cant even compete

>>19377798
Wrong again. She is not caucasian.
Arent you bleaching your skin or using make up to look white? You look pretty white in your videos :^)
>>
>>19377824
Retard, that's the whole point. Having pale skin doesn't make you white... hence my examples! Because you said a vampire can be considered white if they are really pale.

>Arent you bleaching your skin or using make up to look white?

My room is extremely bright because of several lamps that's why I look "white" but my normal skin tone is more of a light bronze.
>>
>>19377824
I always liked redheads myself. The real ones, not that garish crimson color they infect their hair with today. They tend to be pale and veiny.
>>
>>19377846
I also said you cant compare humans and vampires retard!

>>19377855
I meant black hair on males is master race. With white skin so it makes nice contrast.

Yeah redhead girls are fine. Only hair colour that I dont like is brown. So dull
>>
>>19377877
Can you explain why a vampire would suddenly by white and a human wouldn't?
>>
>>19377892
Different species,different rules
>>
File: 1499733742715.png (88KB, 287x288px) Image search: [Google]
1499733742715.png
88KB, 287x288px
>>19377900
And how does a human like you know about vampire species rules? :^)
>>
File: smug4.jpg (14KB, 536x459px) Image search: [Google]
smug4.jpg
14KB, 536x459px
>>19377913
Im VERY smart dont you know ? :^)
>>
>>19377936
So smart you aren't making any discoveries and have can't find vampires. I see, I see that! Just leave it to german brain to find out the truth.
>>
>>19377877
Hah, I suppose so, I wouldn't know. The first time I walked across the Silk Road the eastern tribes called me the "Straw Giant", and kept pulling at my hair. It was the most fascinating thing they ever saw. Two families wanted a lock to ward off evil. Asking evil for help to ward off evil.
>>
>>19377948
You have been doing it for years and your only result is failure ! Like your attempts to rank up in LoL...

>>19377950
How tall are you? 160cm was probably giant for them
>>
>>19377966
I'm 187cm. Back in the day, I used to tower over people. I miss that. I suppose one day I will be the shortest man on Earth, since no one seems able to kill me.
>>
File: 1471632891837.png (529KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1471632891837.png
529KB, 905x1300px
>>19377966
Says the old man. Just wait, Belgium Girl is totally going to be a real vampire and not just a bored roleplayer. Maybe you have noticed that she talks in a way like trying to mingle with fellow humans, that's a sign.

"Haha hello fellow humans! just enjoying breathing the air and drinking water and doing all the other human normal things, what about you guys?"
>>
>>19377973
Dont talk like that. Fate of the manlet is worst thing that could happen to anyone. Im sure someone is gonna kill you soon dont worry
>>
Why is tumblrs other-kin side given a roleplay thread.

Guys, im a creature from the black lagoon,AMA.
>>
>>19378001
We're very sceptical actually. Not roleplaying.
>>
>>19377990
You will never meet here because you are both autistic retard. So useless. You are not getting us anywhere
>>
>>19378008
I will. And do all the work. And you will be useless.
>>
>>19378008
Her not here fuck
>>
>>19377998
Oh, you're just saying that!
>>
File: 2017-08-01-01-22-10-.jpg (2KB, 104x118px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-01-01-22-10-.jpg
2KB, 104x118px
>>19378006
Just because you say its real, doesnt make any of this real. Shut up Nosfuratu-kid
>>
File: 1501147602101.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1501147602101.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>19378014
No you wont. Neither of you even try
Just wait. I will do the ritual,lure one to me and then I will laugh at your mortal ass
>>
>>19378034
Huh? I like that - call me Nosferatu kid. I did score as one in the test after all.

>Just because you say its real

I'm a human, just saying.

>>19378035
Well you're thinking in mortal terms here. Assuming she is immortal and a vampire, then time would hardly matter to her. A few months? Nothing. On top of that, it's hot as fuck right now. But unlike other people she SEEMS pretty genuine about the idea to meet.

I have time too. I wouldn't want to do it tomorrow. Wait for winter...

>inb4 she wants to play D&D irl
>>
>>19378035

Holy shit I come onto /X and see this.

Larping and trying miserably to scare others isnt going to help you make friends in school. Gp outside, work out. Stop it. Get some help.
>>
>>19378052
Suck my dick, VIDF mindcontrol peasant.
>>
>>19378047
In a few months you will be still shitposting here while saying "oh I sure wish there was a secure way for us to talk". No progress at all!

>>19378052
No u
>>
>>19377990
>>19378035
how can i talk to her?
>>
File: la9plEEP1s6posho4_400.gif (19KB, 341x360px) Image search: [Google]
la9plEEP1s6posho4_400.gif
19KB, 341x360px
>>19378090
Eternally shitposting, trapped in this place, bound to its virtual earth. No escape... only autism and hurting wrists.

>>19378101
>how can i talk to her?

Well, she posts in this thread here and there almost every other day but 99% as anon. Just need to wait and catch her.
>>
>>19378113
shut up white boy
>>
>>19378101
She seems only interested in NTG for some reason. I wonder if she got any ulterior motives
>>
>>19378125
Stop. It's not working.

>>19378128
But she explained it's because she knows who I am and has seen me unlike you or other people. Also said, it doesn't even matter to her if its me going to the meeting or if I just send a friend that I trust.

If there was some motive against me why suggest that I send some one else?

(Thinking.)
>>
>>19378137
Noone heres know anyone tard.
So your narcist brain thinks she fell in love with your pretty face or what?
>>
>>19378154
>So your narcist brain thinks she fell in love with your pretty face or what?

WHAT? What the fuck kind of conclusion is that? That's even dumb for a czech-faggot. I don't even have a pretty face and it's definitely not about that. But I'm a person with a face and identity, you could be anyone. She doesn't know? It's about transparency.

Maybe you're a 60 year old vatican vampire hunter with half his face burned off.
>>
>>19378164
Did I trigger you?

Trusting someone just because you saw their face while you dont know anything about the person is dumb. Even dummy like you has to see that
>>
>>19378211
>"Knife Wielding Bird here! I'm totally not a veteran vampire hunter trying to kill vampires or anything, ha ha ha! I am just an innocent human trying to find a cute vampire waifu for cuddles! So... yeah? Where are those vampires again? :^)"
>>
File: 1501441331479.gif (1002KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1501441331479.gif
1002KB, 500x629px
Birds are used as Christian symbols = http://catholicism.org/birds-are-used-as-christian-symbols.html
Knife = Death/Hunter

Knife Wielding Bird = Hunter of God with a Sword to kill vampires

EXPOSED!
>>
File: triggered-600x524.png (311KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
triggered-600x524.png
311KB, 600x524px
>>19378218
You could be that too. Its not like you can tell person motives from their face
>>
>>19378226
Since when are fat little girls veteran vampire hunters, huh?

Exposed! EXPOSED!
>>
>>19378226
>Its not like you can tell person motives from their face

Hah ha ha. Forty-three muscles in the human face, truly, you can't tell shit from that.
>>
>>19378233
It would be pretty good cover.
At least you acknowledge your manlet status

>>19378245
Because all murderers and rapist always look like they are about to do it right?
>>
File: rle.png (116KB, 489x276px) Image search: [Google]
rle.png
116KB, 489x276px
>>19378265
Cover? So do you admit that it's totally possible that I could be a veteran vampire hunter? Make up your mind.

Either you say that I'm potentially super badass and dangerous... or I'm not. And if I'm not, then there is no danger for the girl.

You on the other hand...

>>
>>19378274
Its not her safety I worry about idiot
>>
>>19378265
Apologies. I do forget humans just can't see. It's why lies are possible and why your society functions.

Anyhow, this old man is going to work. My last day.
>>
>>19378289
You're not much in danger if you meet someone in public and don't accept any funny-tasting drinks.

>"Hey, does this smell like chloroform?"
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.