[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finger Family Lunacy Help Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 31

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
Can somebody or a group of people do like a serious investigation on this whole finger family Spiderman Elsa degeneracy before our next generation of kids all turn out to be like Charles Manson.

I have seen my little cousins and a niece of mine watching these stupid fucking finger family videos and it's really worrying me because youtube and DISNEY allows for these things to spreads like cancer. Please ANYONE, just look further into to this and possibly bring some mainstream attention to this.
>>
Elsagate investigation team when?
>>
>>19372042
Funny you mention that: https://www.youtube.com/c/InvestigatingYoutube
>>
We have been doing an investigation for two months.
Discord: 23WGJC
>>
>>19372049
>>19372052
That is our website.
>>
Don't let your kids watch it and teach them to bully the kids that do.
>>
This whole situation is kinda scary, the other day I found myself singing that fucking song, just the part that says "here I am, here I am how do you do" and I've only heard the song once.
>>
>>19372632
this^
>>
>>19372032

Wait did my elsagate thread get pruned? I dont get it. Does 4chan want to ban it off their entire website? Why is this so offlimits????
>>
>>19372814
You are not alone
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa help me its stuck inside
>>
>>19373599

Nevermind this, it actually got archived. X was a little bit more active than I thought.

Here is the content of the post

The channel "investigating youtube" has been putting out some quality content and analysis on this matter and their subscriber base has doubled in the last week alone so it looks like this is slowly starting to gain some real traction. They put out a very interesting interview which I thought I would share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU2UdFrJQNg
>***warning, there is audible breathing during the interview but it worth sitting through***

She goes right for the jugular:
>> Massively deviant and sick and angry people are creating these videos. People who hate children. And indeed pedophilia. People who are involved themselves, or are partial to, abuse of children, both physical and sexual. That is clear throughout all these videos. There is no other explanation for the kinds of things that are on these videos
>> I must say that this is the most, and I have dealt with harmful materials for the last 30 years. I have dealt, with the worst I thought of the worst, I really have. I have never seen anything as VICIOUS, AS SADISTIC, AS PEDOPHILIC, as I have seen in this material
>> It has got to not only stop, but the people involved must be arrested, they must be charged with contributing with the delinquency of minors at least, at the very minimum

Aside from this, rebel media has done an expose on the topic (3:00 onward)
https://youtu.be/U5cowWPmO5Q?t=3m00s
>>
This is..... Coincidental. I was just watching a video by a guy called Night Mind on this. He reckons its some rouge AI.
>>
File: 0011 - QOMLoFg.png (346KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
0011 - QOMLoFg.png
346KB, 858x725px
>>19372032
Why the fug won't youtube actually demonetize these videos, they said they were going to but most of these channels are still making money.
>>
Do we have a list of all the channels known? My kiddoes enjoy YouTube and my three year old navigates it like a pro, I had subscribed to channels I thought he would enjoy that would actually be educational as well. But, I know he could easily navigate away from the ones I choose, so, how can I be sure to block these guys? Is there a list or can anyone guide me a bit on what the channels general look like?
>>
>>19376094
I'm embarrassed by the fact this could have slipped by me, looking at some of the videos you'd never know what was going on in them because they stick to child songs and simple sound effects. I'm honestly ashamed to admit I'm worried my children may have been watching these videos already and I didn't know because I wasn't hovering but rather just noticing the noises and assuming harmlessness...
>>
whenever I get too worried about how fucked up these shows are, I just remember that when I was a kid, I used to watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC9Js3RWrlk
>>
>>19376094
>the channels known? My kiddoes enjoy YouTube and my three year old navigates it like a pro, I had subscribed to channels I thought he would enjoy that would actually be educational as well. But, I know he could easily navigate away from the ones I choose, so, how can I be sure to block these guys? Is there a list or can anyone guide me a bit on what

They are designed to do exactly that. To look harmless at first and gradually introduce pedophelic content over time.

There are many, many genres, including:
- Elsa, Spiderman, Hulk, Joker videos
- Mickey
- Mr bean
- Lego
- Family finger song
- Color learning

The most easy way to recognize them is through their colorschemes. Bright colors in specific hues. Once you watch enough of these things you will recognize the patterns very clearly and you will recognize them in even the ones that look harmless at first.

Some of the themes that might look relatively harmless at first
- injections
- running over people / things
- Tying up people
- Cheating, arguments, fights
- They are all silent with only grunts so people from all languages can watch them

Only later do the more disturbing elements come ing
- body dismorphia
- scat / piss eating / drinking
- Dismemberment / decapitations
- mimicing sexual acts.
>>
>>19376644
Luckily none of those things are seemingly harmless in my opinion. I think it's interesting YouTube still has all this content up, and even still there's no way to block the specific channel from being viewed, it's honestly frightening. I remember my son once watching some video of a dad and his two daughters all above 8 or 9 with pacifiers (including the father) made me really uneasy and I told my son he couldn't watch those anymore. Funny the reason was more because the kids made tons of messes with no consequence but I see it now on a list in the original video from Investigating YouTube, bad baby or no bad baby it something like that.. Dude just hit me in a bad nerve when my son first had them on.... Looks like we are going back to ABC mouse only...
>>
I wonder what the point of this is? Some mass brain washing? Punishing lazy parents? Disney and Marvel allowing it to carry on with YouTube hosting.. There is definitely something going on here..
>>
We need to get all of 4chan to help investigate and stop this.

WHOS WITH ME
>>
>>19376644
Could you post some fucked up videos?
First time I've heard of this
>>
File: 82wbT7P.png (176KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
82wbT7P.png
176KB, 2000x1000px
>/ELSAGATE/ DISCORD
WNzuNY9

Feel free to join, we're doing this for 2 months now.

>Our YT channel:
youtube.com/c/investigatingyoutube
>Our website:
investigatingyoutube . com

Dumping some infographics for you to save and spread.

Make parents aware!
>>
File: GbioZFvr.png (875KB, 1456x1125px) Image search: [Google]
GbioZFvr.png
875KB, 1456x1125px
>>
This shit it super fucked up but no one seems to care.

You wanna see fucked up videos? Search Spiderman and Elsa and start clicking videos and looking in the recommended. The further you click, the worse it gets.

I'm talking simulated abortions, cutting open pregnant open, a game about operating on baby Elsa's spine, videos that simulate watersports (pee/poop play), videos about Mickey Mouse or Elsa having limbs amputated or being injected with various things...

It goes on and on.

And it is not a "rogue AI". How the fuck does an AI make hundreds of live action youtube videos spanning many channels, filmed across the globe? Fuck off shills.
>>
File: seal_iy2.png (513KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
seal_iy2.png
513KB, 800x800px
>>19377361
Checked. We have a lot of expertise on the subject.
>>
File: Attach12325_20170614_171615.png (338KB, 796x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Attach12325_20170614_171615.png
338KB, 796x1165px
>>
Bumo
>>
File: 1rF7IQr.png (870KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1rF7IQr.png
870KB, 1242x2208px
>>
File: IMG_2293.jpg (84KB, 960x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2293.jpg
84KB, 960x784px
What's even more fucked it about all of this is just the amount of videos like these. There have got to be a few thousand videos that are like these and they spread across YouTube so quickly. Also it seems like a lot of the views from these videos come from bots but I can't confirm that it's just a theory I have.
>>
File: berries.jpg (24KB, 423x377px) Image search: [Google]
berries.jpg
24KB, 423x377px
You guys realize your just a bunch of old farts looking at what kids are watching now'a days and getting appalled by it. Just like our parents used to do, and theirs, with every new generation of entertainment media.

Remember when South Park came out? Remember Eminem? Marilyn Manson? I member. Not saying this shit isn't inappropriate, but what did you expect? Slippery slope indeed huh? I doubt it's going to get any better. Just like in the 90s it's up to the PARENTS to moderate what their kids watch. YouTube and Disney ain't your nannies.
>>
>>19377425
So even if the degeneration of child's entertainment is a natural phenomenon, does that mean it's OK?
>>
>>19377425
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>19377434
No it doesn't grandpa but it's the reality. It's not going to make kids into serial killers just like video games didn't do that to us. Raise your fucking kids and don't let the screen do it. Problem solved.
>>
>>19377425
>implying that there is one person over 40 on this entire site you massive fucking nigger.
>>
>>19377452
Old in comparison to the audience of the content in question. An entirely different generation, judging the new generation, as the cycle goes.
>>
>>19377425
Parents aren't even AWARE that this shit is out there, they think it's harmless entertainment. That's the whole fucking point of spreading awareness.
>>
>>19377425

Were you watching South Park and listening to Eminem and Marilyn Manson at 5? Because these videos are targeted to toddlers. Fuck off shill.
>>
>>19377482
Right but why wouldn't you screen videos before showing them to your kids to make sure there isn't sketchy shit in it? Who the fuck just plops their kid in front of a YouTube playlist and walks away? I've had playlists randomly switch to other videos,
>>
>>19377450

Shill
>>
>>19377495

These videos are approved on Youtube Kids which is supposed to filter out inappropriate content, and runs on autoplay.
>>
>>19377495
Parents are stupid, and think as long as they hear light hearted music and sound effects in the background that everything is okay. In an ideal world, sure this wouldn't be a problem, but you play the cards you're dealt. If you don't want to put in the effort to reduce the amount of kids watching these vids that's your business, but leave everyone else the hell alone when they're trying to do some good.
>>
>>19377513
You do you, I'm not saying it's not good what you guys are doing, I just feel sometimes these threads treat parents like innocent bystanders when they should be expected to be far more involved and engaged in what they show their kids
>>
>>19377482
Y'all do your thing then. Good on you. No reason to pretend like it's some sort of mind control pedophile conspiracy though. Just a bunch of fags exploiting youtube for profits. How the fuck is this even remotely paranormal again?
>>
>>19377533

It's on /x/ because it's about a conspiracy. If you don't believe in it, fine, but don't act like it's better than the AI conspiracy thread I'm seeing right below it or any other Illumanti thread.
>>
>>19377495
Why are you protecting people who brainwash kids into fucked uo shit
>>
>>19377586
Why are you defending stupid, irresponsible parents?
>>
>>19377576
Yeah fuck it your right. One less tulpa fag thread. Good luck. Honestly feel bad for you all because you have to watch this shit in order to investigate it. YouTube is and always has been shit. I'd never sit a kid in front of it unsupervised.
>>
>>19377590
Because a moral person defends all wrongdoing regardless.
>>
>>19377425
Name one cartoon for kids depicting little girls with big breasts and cleavage, getting pregnant, having abortions, drinking alcohol, cutting each other with scissors, sexual innuendos, groping, suicide, explicit blood and gore, scat, etc.
I know you won't reply but i'll wait for a strawman or something like that in case you do.
>>
>>19377590
I ain't

Why are you protecting people with intent to hurt children
>>
>>19377590
We're protecting kids, not parents, you fool
>>
>>19377614
how am I protecting them? By placing responsibility on parents? Oh dear god, how dare someone ask what the parents are doing in regards to their kids' lives
Sorry, I forgot it's everyone else's job to raise people's kids
>>
>>19377629
You're a fool.
>>
>>19377606
I don't watch cartoons for kids bud. I remember pic related was pretty trashy. Anyone can slap some shit up on YouTube. Do parents not realize this either? Is it illegal to or against YouTube TOS to depict childrens characters doing lewd things? If I recall, those videos cannot be monetised anymore. No matter which way you spin it, parents are responsible if their kids are watching this.
>>
>>19377638
Nobody has argued your point. We all agree parents should be in charge of what the kids watch.

You refuse to argue our point that nobody should be making this content aimed at children.

Rape, dismemberment, killing fetuses, injecting babies with drugs from needles

Just fucking repent while you can
>>
>>19377620

It's not even worth arguing with these people if they can't use logic. "herp derp the parents are fuck ups so its ok! if you care you're just a faggot lol"
>>
File: 1488035998699.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1488035998699.gif
96KB, 248x203px
>>19377638
If you go search for a majority of these videos they are still monetized and will probably be that way for a while. Yeah I'm sure a few videos got demonetized, but the channels are still up even though they feature characters that usually would be removed for copyright infringement and the rest of the videos on any said youtuber is still monetized. Whereas the policy for youtube will get your whole channel demonetized after only a few strikes yet this isn't happening. It's very likely youtube is in on this and is allowing this to happen in order to make their money.
>>
>>19377674

Youtube/Google and Disney are in on it. They're all making money, as well as the YouTubers. The side effect is your child is likely to come in contact with this degenerate bullshit, even if you don't let them watch YouTube. There's a high chance they'll see it at a friend's house or from a schoolmate.
>>
>>19377674
>It's very likely youtube is in on this and is allowing this to happen in order to make their money.

You can't honestly be serious. Like their not making enough off of paid advertisements that play on everyone of the millions of videos they have.
>>
>>19377425
Except, my dear shill, SP, Eminem, and MM are not targeted toward fucking children like these videos are you stupid cunt.
>>
>>19377647
You didn't answer my question though. Is it illegal? Is it against YouTube TOS? If no, these people can do whatever the fuck they want. Do I agree with it? No.

Remember when /b/ made a bunch of YouTube videos (kids videos BTW) with hidden bits of CP and gore? People do fucked up shit. Solution? Said many times, don't let your kids watch YouTube unattended. Of course there's fucked up shit on a user generated content site. Parents don't know this?
>>
>>19377764
>Parents don't know this?

YES, THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT. Parents are low IQ uninformed MORONS that need to be spoonfed on what's good and bad for their kids.
>>
>>19377773
Why live? Rolling for those 7's.
>>
>>19372032
Big companies like Disney Marvel DC or Hasbro are pretty strict and they sue, send a C&D warning or at least delete you videos if don't have permission to use their content or characters.
However videos like this are still up and being monetized.
Look at that spiderman clearly without underwear then skip to 1:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax-8Br-QsMM
>>
File: awesome.jpg (773KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
awesome.jpg
773KB, 1500x1500px
>>19373847
>Rebel Media
>these images are from the left
>how so?
>they donated to the democrat party

lol, i'm not going to disbelieve this whole story, but this level of analysis is embarrassing.
>>
>>19377788
When you're a surgeon, everything you see can be fixed with surgery. When you report on politics all day, anything bad must be from your political enemies.
>>
>>19372032
>Charles Manson
I guess my question is what the fuck is so bad about charles manson? He was woke as fuck. Before mass media, before integrated education. He managed to see the strings that control the system. He say the tensions and truth of his era and organized people to enforce his will.
>>
>>19377787
>send a C&D warning or at least delete you videos if don't have permission to use their content or characters
They also have a history of blatantly ignoring fair use. Most companies, youtube included, do not want to bother to contest it. This goes double after the acquisition bydisney. Disney itself set parody back 20 years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Pirates#Disney_lawsuit
>>
File: hammer-f.jpg (65KB, 580x453px) Image search: [Google]
hammer-f.jpg
65KB, 580x453px
>>19377817
>When you're a surgeon, everything you see can be fixed with surgery. When you report on politics all day, anything bad must be from your political enemies.
If only there were a common expression coined by abraham maslow that would let you better describe this phenomenon
>>
>>19377897
Ah, that's the one. Sorry English isn't my first language.
>>
>>19377901
No worries. It is just traditionally humorous to describe something so exactly in a roundabout way. Sometimes I do it on purpose as a joke.
>>
Jesus Christ. There's an entire slew of these goddamned channels on YouTube. Sucks that the actual people working hard to make good content are getting demonetized while these assholes are making money off of pedophilia. Fuck YouTube man
>>
>>19377908
>Sucks that the actual people working hard to make good content are getting demonetized while these assholes are making money off of pedophilia
There is no such thing as benevolent censorship. All censorship will end as a tool of oppression. The minute you defend the censor you facilitate exactly this outcome.
>>
File: zor.png (14KB, 305x210px) Image search: [Google]
zor.png
14KB, 305x210px
Zor translates to hard...
>>
theres some seriously weird shit on youtube. that thread about the monkey abuse videos spooked me out. the other day i watched a random video (not from one of the monkey abuse playlists) about a baby gibbon learning to walk and there was a guy in the comments saying he wanted to smash the gibbon's skull and he had several upvotes. its infuriating man. a lot of the commentators on the monkey abuse videos looked like your typical pleasant upper middle-aged mother next door

this shit really makes me think that a shocking amount of people act totally normal in real life but are brutal torture and rape fetishists behind closed doors. as i get older i feel like im part of a shrinking population of people that arent pyschotic
>>
>>19378141
I think the real question is why you empathize so thoroughly with monkeys. Not saying I want to smash through a troop of spider monkeys with a baseball bat, but seriously why do you care?
>>
>>19378141
Also if a majority are psychotic then by definition you are the one with the problem.
>>
File: psa.png (483KB, 692x901px) Image search: [Google]
psa.png
483KB, 692x901px
How deep does this rabbit hole go?
>>
>>19378166
animal abuse really bothers me, deep down to my core. its kinda sad but the most trusted, reliable companions in my life have been animals.
>>19378172
that is probably true haha
>>
>>19378192 NWO programming.
>>
File: 1501278960292.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
1501278960292.gif
822KB, 600x366px
>>19377421
There's over 8 million related videos for Elsa/spiderman...
>>
File: 1496120503136.gif (213KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
1496120503136.gif
213KB, 250x263px
>>19377695
Youtube policy https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3470104?hl=en&ref_topic=2803176
"Purchasing views for your videos directly from third-party websites (e.g. paying $10 for 10,000 views)."

Even though youtube states they don't allow this, it's still happening and youtube will make money off the channels regardless which some may try and argue that this is fraud since only some channels stay monetized while others don't. Youtube also has programs in place to detect videos that are likely using bots or paid views and will shut your youtube channel down if your caught doing this.
>>
>>19378366
To add to this, if you make an account with YTmonster and use their "free" service where you let youtube videos autoplay in exchange for credits, many of the videos that play are Spiderman ones. So it's confirmed they are at least partially using bots to boost views.
>>
>>19375633
Well channels like this https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/uc0gnkhfmg-bkynnz_mb3d9q make a fuck ton of money and remember YouTube gets 45% so at the maximum YouTube is getting 4,950,000 dollars from this. It seems obvious now that YouTube isn't taking them down for three reasons
1.youtube gets a lot of money from this
2.The algorithm is as intelligent as a brain dead Clinton supporter
3.Maybe YouTube likes this stuff
>>
>>19378384
>>19378366
Against all odds this thread is starting to get into interesting territory. I'd love it if we could try to discern the criteria by which youtube decides who gets their message out and who gets censored.
>>
File: IMG_5068.jpg (41KB, 500x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5068.jpg
41KB, 500x219px
>>19378422
It's clear that YouTube has people who believe in shit like this
>>
>>19378447
Personally I do believe in exactly that. It was normal for a majority of human history. That being said the videos on youtube are the result of an intentional /pol/ hoax.
>>
>>19378166
>t.sociopath
>>
>>19378542
are fucking monkeys part of society now? Should we feel guilt if we slaughter them like livestock? Where do you draw the line?
>>
File: asdasa.png (367KB, 480x402px) Image search: [Google]
asdasa.png
367KB, 480x402px
Look at this shit.
Subconsciously exposing kids to porn.
>>
>>19378472
>Implying this is all a /pol/ hoax.
Gas yourself you degenerate fuck.
>>
File: 0305 - HECZCaX.jpg (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
0305 - HECZCaX.jpg
57KB, 250x250px
>>19378472
"Personally I do believe in exactly that. It was normal for a majority of human history."
It was also normal to kill people that would rape children, just because some people did it doesn't mean its okay. Granted I'm more refering to under 16, since there are places in the world that sees age of 16 as an adult. However I don't believe that the human mind is fully developed till later more around age of 21.

"That being said the videos on youtube are the result of an intentional /pol/ hoax."
What are you talking about.... Please sauce this, otherwise its a load of bullshit.
>>
>>19378564
>Where do you draw the line?
I don't. Factory farms are shit and their slaughter practices need to be more humane.
>>
>>19378578
The brain isn't fully developed until closer to 27. It is a statistically significant and measurable difference in reasoning dye to myelination of the prefrontal cortex. It is also a trivial difference. Nothing compared to the normal differences between individuals. The fact is the human body sexual matures at 13 for a reason. You don't need the same level of cognitive capacity to fuck as you do to take a home loan. The whole concept is just people reaching to justify their prudishness.

a link to /pol/ threads from like a year and a half ago. Nah fuck it I don't care enough about what you think.
>>
>>19378596
At least you at intellectually honest. Any line between vegan and monkey killing is fucking arbitrary. Personally I side with monkey killing but I can respect your position.
>>
The amount of needles in the videos bothers me.
>>
>>19377361
>>19377368
>>19377374

Doing gods work anons
>>
File: jeremy-davies-charles-manson.jpg (98KB, 650x423px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-davies-charles-manson.jpg
98KB, 650x423px
>>19372032
I'd welcome a generation of Charles Mansons
>>
>>19377764
Just chiming in here. Youtube does at least have an area that says:
Inappropriate use of family entertainment characters: Content that depicts family entertainment characters engaged in violent, sexual, vile, or otherwise inappropriate behavior, even if done for comedic or satirical purposes.
But this is I believe specifically for videos that generate revenue.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6162278?hl=en
>>
>>19379169
>implying these don't generate revenue.
>>
I've seen them get worse. Ex, minions getting ran over and killing themselvs by jumping off a building with her family behind her crying.
>>
File: E D G Y.jpg (10KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
E D G Y.jpg
10KB, 256x197px
>>19379133
>>
>>19378447
>Highlighting a perfectly legal relationship in many countries
the person who made that image is probably from the UK, the legal age here is 16
>>
>>19379329
I da way one with Minnie Mouse literally getting an abortion.
>>
>>19378606
Not the guy you're talking to.
Surely you can appreciate the difference between killing animals for food or ecological maintenance and killing them for the pleasure of the act of causing suffering and death. Reasonable people can have reasonable differences of opinion on the ethics of the former, but the latter is plainly and clearly unethical by any standard.
>>
>>19377502
Do you even understand what that word means? Just because someone is downright retarded, it doesn't mean that s/he's a shil.
>>
>>>19381104
anyone see shit like this?
>>
My Fucking kid watches that shit! Did you remember not long ago summertime released one of those songs but it was violent and had deadpool decapitating the family?
>>
>>19375454
That video refers to one specific channel, this goes deeper than that
>>
File: 1499829167860.jpg (77KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499829167860.jpg
77KB, 600x450px
What's the progress on these now? I saw them start to become major clickbait about 2 ish years ago (in other countries) and I disregarded them, I started following htem nce again when I saw /x/ start to take interest several months ago, but i have been out of the loop, has any progress on the origin of them been made?

a few months ago someone found one of the videos that literally featured pedo content, last I heard they were trying to raise awareness on MSM
>>
Does this has relation to that girlgames network of websites with weird flash games?
>>
>>19382981
That website is fucked
>>
File: Savage.jpg (53KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Savage.jpg
53KB, 800x450px
Are they the same people behind the Savage Babies vids?
>>
>>19375454
All of the information of Night Mind's video came from a few threads on /x/. He wasn't the one who came up with the idea that it was an AI, but an anon from 4+4chan did on a thread about those weird flash games.
>>
the scariest part of this is how THREE media mega corporations are allowing it to happen. Disney and Marvel aren't suing and youtube is willingly hosting them. why have none of them done anything?
>>
>>19383148
HUMANS aren't doing it. These things are being made by computers. The animation is the same as the animation for the music video "Harambe" by some dubstep group.

It is all procedurally generated. The computers look up what words are searched up the most, and re-creates content based on those words. It isn't even conscious. It's just like marbles falling down the same paths on one of those pin machines.
>>
>>19383292
If an AI is doing this, is there a posibility of it being Google's deepmind? (this would explain why youtube is not fighting it)
It didn't look this evil last time I saw it being tested
>>
>>19383292
What about the live action videos then?
>>
Ive heard the song like twice because of my little cousin and holy shit it’ll randomly start singing it every once in a while...
>>
>>19383621
Not him, but I thought about this some when I saw that objection raised earlier in the thread. In principle, if a human mind can write a script, hire actors, rent a set, purchase props, etc, then there's no reason an artificial one couldn't as well. I'm not saying that it is an AI, but I'm not ruling it out based just on the fact that real humans are collecting a paycheck.
>>
>>19383480
googles deepmind is basically the same thing as Nvidias whatever it's called (Tegra?). It's just CPU's rigged up like neurons where they each have basic decision making jobs, and then another bigger computer compares them later on.

This isn't a cooperation trying to corrupt little kids, this is just greed over money. They most likely aren't paying attention to what is psychologically happening to the little kids. I'm sure the actors are just as confused as to why they have to act pregnant all the time.

Lots of big youtubers comment about their fanbase in these terms. Look at Shane Dawson. "I don't know why all you people like watching me eat food, but here's another video" Same with Jenna Marbles and her highlighter bathtub video. Why do people like the Skrillex WOWOWOW sound? Skrillex doesn't even know. He just knows if he puts it in a song, the song gets more plays. Just like these people may not even know, they just put pregnant spiderman in their videos, and those videos get more views.

It's the kids making these things happen just by enjoying it. The actors HAVE to obey or else they don't get their money.
>>
>>19372032
Weird foreign people make kids YouTube videos and proceed to bot the hell out of them.
Some other even weirder foreign people do this but slip in fucked up shit because it's funny.
Retards look into it and give them attention, which they also find funny. Copycats soon follow.
The retards "investigating" it got confused when they accidentally opened up their Tor browser and made the connection to CP, as they usually do.
They post their findings on 4chan and virtue signal about it being "for da kids" and protecting them against sexual reprogramming (on a site that posts shitting dicknipples).

And there you have it.
>>
>>19384545
I wish there was some way to dox those fucking chinks and pajeets.
>>
File: 1466465116497.jpg (57KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
1466465116497.jpg
57KB, 500x618px
hey guys i've been doing some research on this and it's really disturbing. but the problem that i keep running into is that there's so much information about it that i don't know where to start when trying to tell someone else about it.

is there one specific video or article that outlines everything that's happening here that i could show to someone who knows nothing about it?

please and thank you
>>
It's not the people making this shit's fault your relatives are awful parents.
>>
File: untitled.png (109KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
109KB, 300x168px
there was a youtube channel called heys kids tv that did the same thing and it turned out to be an AI that was feeling out the internet and learning/changing with it.
>>
>>19385030
>and it turned out to be an AI
source?
>>
>>19385010
bumping for this
>>
>>19375454
Holla at me, Nick has great content. Also I feel like that video could have been much more extensive, but its a good start
>>
>>19377002
Literally no one else but a select few on this board give a shit. But those who are actually worried like parents and myself, should do a bit more digging, see what, if anything there is for us to do. I've been a lurker on these threads for the last 2 months and help enlighten other parents to this horrid shit. But its all i can do. And perhaps its all some of us can do.
>>
>>19384545

THIS foreigners have very different values, they want some youtube cash and they already work on shitty conditions a lot of this videos "bizarre" plots remember me of Mexican and Filipino soap operas.

I dont know why this is werid, i tunne in A6E and see an small white guy sucjking of giant black dick and they applaud and rejoice abut it? and you dare to say that pregnant cartoon girls is wrong? you also think vaccination is wrong wth do you want to get polio?
>>
>>19377425
the point is to make people aware, that without the parents knowing kids are learning THAT EATING SHIT IS OKAY. South Park is for adults. Eminem and so on was adult entertainment hence the god damn ADULT CONTENT warning labels. You loser fucking shill. Have you even been watching these?
>>
I thought YT removed monitization of videos using copyrighted characters.
>>
>>19385556
source?
>>
>>19385622
It was some update regarding Youtube ad revenue in one of the old Elsagate threads, one of the hardcore investigators probably has it.
>>
>>19385556
I could be wrong, but my understanding was that the owner of the copyright has to file a DMCA takedown request. One of the elements of this conspiracy theory is that the fact that Disney-Marvel and Sony haven't done so, which implies either their consent or at least the willful ignorance of the existence of the videos. It is also my understanding that those companies are typically pretty trigger happy when it comes to DMCA actions.
>>
>>19375454
it's not a rouge AI.
Some of this is actual kids and adults.
>>
>>19383843
>>19383843
Except children are entertained by anything. You don't need to fill your videos with sex references and injecting pregnant Elsa with piss to make money off babbies.
>>
>>19378567
that guy is the villain in that vid
>>
People, we need to show Mister Metokour our search efforts.

https://www.youtube.com/c/InvestigatingYoutube

He's big and is a regular here and will totally understand.
>>
>>19377425
You're part of the problem.
>>
>>19386422
Children do have preferences. There's all kinds of studies on it.
>>
>>19386563
Just trying to put this into perspective for you guys before you go full on tinfoil and nobody takes you seriously anymore. Fucking rogue AIs, Disney and YouTube in on it for money? No, they don't need creepy Spiderman and Elsa video money. Raise awareness, fine. Don't watch to many of these awful videos and lose your shit.
>>
File: 1499564879060.gif (836KB, 149x181px) Image search: [Google]
1499564879060.gif
836KB, 149x181px
>tfw the juden behind it all beg for mercy from the courts and the "Sawman"
>>
File: piss 3.jpg (82KB, 701x162px) Image search: [Google]
piss 3.jpg
82KB, 701x162px
Fuck, these thumbnails are getting weirder each day.
>>
>>19387088
Please tell me you edited that
>>
File: ears.png (94KB, 677x168px) Image search: [Google]
ears.png
94KB, 677x168px
>>
>>19381248
So the millions of people that have enjoyed cock fights, bull fights, and rat baiting over the millennia are fucking sociopaths somehow missing out on your objective morality? There is no reason to take pride or joy out of the simple thrill of the hunt when seeking difficult game? I could understand the argument that these might be outweighed by other factors such as scarcity but it seems disingenuous to say there is no virtue here.
>>
>>19387884
That is just human nature. Baser instincts. Collectively we will rise above to live an ethical life. Not debase ourselves with sinful pleasures. Killing is wrong. Eating flesh is wrong. Mood enhancing drugs are wrong. Masturbation is wrong. The purpose of this life is not to pursue the desires of the body.
>>
>>19387884
>there is no virtue here
Nope, none at all. That doesn't mean you shouldn't do it, it just means you shouldn't defend doing it any more than you defend basic freedom.
>>
>>19387856
that channel's verified, so there is no way YouTube could feign ignorance on that one. Iirc, a bunch of the family finger whatever channels are verified as well.
>>
>>19386422
anything, right, but these things listed in the videos are what the children are looking up. It's just how the pattern went, "kids keep clicking elsa and pregnant buttons, so lets make more of them"
>>
>>19387884
>So the millions of people that have enjoyed cock fights, bull fights, and rat baiting over the millennia are fucking sociopaths somehow missing out on your objective morality
Yes. It's not their fault necessarily (as far as I know) that they didn't develop the requisite empathy for beings besides humans, mostly vertebrates/mammals, that can obviously feel emotions and pain, but nevertheless they don't have this important empathy.
>>
>>19377886
>Air Pirates
>copies the exact same style of drawing and uses the same names of the characters
C'mon
>>
>>19377425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Li7nVFqIs
>>
>>19387884
Yes. All of the people who enjoyed those things things were indulging an objectively negative desire to take pleasure in causing harm. If you were talking about human bloodsports one could at least make a reasonable argument that it can be ethical or even virtuous to enjoy the spectacle of consenting adults that are highly skilled practitioners of their sports displaying their skill and athleticism. But you're not, you're just talking about people enjoying watching animals kill each other.
Incidentally, I don't know about your part of the world, but in my country all of the practices you listed that have any significant presence are strongly correlated with very high criminality and very low education. The communities you find them in are the same ones where you find high rates of murder, rape, robbery, child abuse, and drug addiction. The people getting arrested for participating in them are the same ones getting arrested for gang violence or cooking meth in the basement. And yeah, most of them probably have probably picked up sociopathic traits from the broken little subcultures that produced them.
>>
>>19372632
That's honestly genius. I was on a trip to help some poor kids a few days ago, and I died inside a little when I heard a woman taking care of them singing "Father finger, father finger, where are you?"
>>
>>19383683
What one?
>>
File: elsagate.jpg (2MB, 1600x6352px) Image search: [Google]
elsagate.jpg
2MB, 1600x6352px
>>19372032
Imran Awan was subscribed to this crap
>>
>>19388871

I wish Elsa sucked my cock.
>>
>>19385671

Explains why there is no Nickelodeon characters (Viacom) but it also means Hasbro is also involved, shame, they shut down a lot of promising pony-related things back when it was big, yet they let pregnant ponies to give birth? wtf.
>>
>>19388871
I need a link to the video in the topright thumbnail in that image. For research.
>>
>>19388871
>Imran Awan

who?
>>
>>19388806
>when I heard a woman taking care of them singing "Father finger, father finger, where are you?"
isn't it a old song? seriously asking
>>
Here is a code to a discord where this stuff is investigated. https://discord.gg/TBK2J
>>
>>19372052
tried this code on discord and didn't work , what am I doing wrong?
>>
File: chism.png (611KB, 1899x914px) Image search: [Google]
chism.png
611KB, 1899x914px
Look at the money they might make!
>>
Bumping for later. Also what about those finger family videos with a Hitler model and Hey Kids with the heil Hitler stuff? what does it mean?
>>
>>19390837
Anon probably made a link that expires rather than a permanent one
>>
>>19391532
Ehh I've considered that possibility, pure financial gains. But it just doesn't make sense to me when you look at the weird disturbing shit in the videos. If you really wanted to make shitty animated cartoons and manipulate YT's algorithm for child clickbait, what is the motive in adding the dismemberment?
>>
Most of this shit is so fucked up even i can't watch it, despite having no trouble with watching strong gore etc.
What in the fuck are those videos.
>>
>>19373847
>X
It's called /x/ m8
>>
>>19376164
If you're children are on the internet you've already fucking failed them you moron, you come on fucking 4chan and you don't know what's on the internet? Do they need to check their emails or something? No child has any business whatsoever using any part of the internet for any reason. Remember you used to look up vagina in the dictionary and write boobies on a calculator? What do you think happens now?
>>
>>19372032
This is like "Brave New World" shite where they force kids to engage in sexual play early to normalize them to it when they are adults
>>
>>19377897
That's a fucking screw
>>
>>19393086
It wasn't forced in Brave New World. This isn't force either, it's deception.
>>
>>19393198
It was conditioned in them though, which is exactly where this is going
>>
>>19393228
It wasn't. The story didn't claim anything like that. Sexual play and sexual behavior among children is a normal and natural part of their development. Part of socializing children is instilling the predominant culture's attitudes toward sexuality, and the culture in the novel allowed childrens' natural expression. Western culture is very restrictive and treats nearly all sexuality as either taboo or a spectacle, and that's most of the reason that the sexual dynamics of our society is as broken as it is, and most of the reason that videos like these deceptively promoting deviant paraphilias are so dangerous.
>>
>>19392326
Personal amusement or trolling. If you're making shitty YT vids semi-anonymously for a fast buck, you might as well have some fun with it.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.