[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sigils to know yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_364.png (440KB, 479x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_364.png
440KB, 479x639px
Sup /x/

I have long time working with sigils (chaos style) for mundane purposes and I've achieved a very high success rate. I'm not fully into magick and stuff but this particular method worked wonders for me.

Still, I lately feel very confused and depresed towards my goals. No matter how much I try to meditate and stuff I still feel lost and void.

So I considered using sigil magic to solve this, by doing a sigil to somehow bring outside my actual will, be either in dreams, or in some other way.

The thing is, I know that magick can fuck up your mind and I don't know if using a sigil to poke the subconscious is really a good idea.

Any experiences with this? Have any of you used sigils or another thing to know your true will and self?

Pic unrelated
>>
1 Jesus went unto the Mount of Olives:

2 And earely in the morning hee came againe into the Temple, and all the people came unto him, and he sate downe, and taught them.

3 And the Scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery, and when they had set her in the mids,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the Law commanded vs, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stouped downe, and with his finger wrote on the ground as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, hee lift up himselfe, and saide unto them, Hee that is without sinne among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And againe, hee stouped downe, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their owne conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lift up himselfe, and saw none but the woman, hee said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? Hath no man condemned thee?

11 She saide, No man, Lord. And Jesus saide unto her, Neither doe I condemne thee: Goe, and sinne no more.

12 ΒΆ Then spake Jesus againe unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth mee, shall not walke in darkenesse, but shall have the light of life.
>>
Do you guys actually believe in this type of stuff?
>>
File: download.jpg (55KB, 514x690px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
55KB, 514x690px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0jhYYRl928
>>
>>
>>19371821
>5lingue nel mio filo
>>
I asked Jesus Christ the message to convey unto you and the message a voice gave me was:

"sin dientes"
>>
>>19371863
I asked his Father to give me a message for you and the voice said:

"Take your meds"
>>
Post tits
>>
>>19371863
>>
>>19371891
And ass
>>
Find Hitler, you need him in your life... but do nof stalk him. Also, read Mein Kampf and then tell me if you're still depressed. Hitler kept at it, so can you.
>>
>>19371823
Chaos Magick is inundated with left-hand charlatans and losers but singular magick is supposed to be a pretty quick way to play around with Magickal effects. Yes. Check out the occult and magick general thread and the library link. It and div and occasional astro threads are the only nonlarpy threads worth browsing.
>>
File: T24.5Nike.jpg (40KB, 396x472px) Image search: [Google]
T24.5Nike.jpg
40KB, 396x472px
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47489.htm

"are we becoming western money slaves?"
>>
>>19372787
Sigil, excuse me.
>>
>>19371796
Not a good idea. Just ride it out, things will be ok. Who is that qt btw?
>>
File: 3ae.png (489KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
3ae.png
489KB, 540x720px
>>19372739
>back to /pol/ fucko
>oh btw.. found a shirt for you
>all the boys will think your dreamy at the next /pol/ get together
>fag
>>
>>19373050
>greentext used this way
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>19371823
Not OP, but I believe there is psychological power in rituals and symbolism as well as confidence and letting go (which I think is fundamentally what magic is all about).
>>
>>19371796
sauce
>>
>>19372979
>>19378189
Some 30ish argentine woman who attentionwhores on /int/
>>
>>19371796
I don't thin so, Tim
>>
Le Bump
>>
>>19377426
This
>>
Sigil art is fascinating--as an artist but rationalist occultist, I love it--but for exploring consciousness, I'd recommend don't use such approaches of stuff that's 100% made up humans and has nothing to do with mind/spirit underlying reality. There are many better approaches. Observing the mind (also called meditation, but I didn't use the term first, as can imply going into a pointless/lazy trance, but can also be called 'thinking,' and other things in relation to 'psychism,' most of which is also false) and dreamwork, like writing down all dreams, then also lucid dreaming, are great ways to explore the mind. Then with lucid dreaming, you can also eventually (rather than average 'hallucination dreams') go out-of-body. Exploring the subconscious can be scary but I'd say it's worth it
>>
>>19383153
>Exploring the subconscious can be scary but I'd say it's worth it
Why?
>>
>>19371796
What if the subconcious is collective and very limitless?
>>
>>19371796

who is this qt
>>
>>19371796
if you do sigilwork, then do the banishing , centering, shielding properly too.

to much sigilwork without those can imprint one self on others. that my friend may make you feel depressed.

wild laughter.

also i recommend patrick dunn's postmodern magick about understand your innerworld.
>>
>>19384305
Thanks!
>>
>>19383287
Then you could get good and lost with a sigil that pokes it.
>>
>>19371796
Who her?
>>
>>19371796
Cute girl
>>
>>19384305
>wild laughter.
Can you explain what you mean?
>>
>>19387280
Bumping for this
>>
>>19371796
who is she
>>
>>19371796
you look very pretty without make up
>>
I use runes daily. Runes sound like something you'd want over "sigils" (sigil is not the correct term, as sigil means signature).

Magick doesn't make you go insane or anything. It could make you go crazy with power I guess if you're that weakminded. Anyway, check this out:

http://www.earthwitchery.com/runes.html

You don't have to shove em into your subconscious or whatever people tell you. Just write it out with your intention and focus your will on it until you feel satisfied.

Anyway, those 'sigils' you're talking about are still valid. If you wanna use those go ahead. I don't have any of those but you can make em up yourself.

Hope the rune list helps.
>>
Tried it twice, worked out twice.

In my understanding Sigil magic in the chaos context works as waypoints for your subconscious to move towards your sigil's intended goal.

>"I want more wealth"
>create symbol encompassing the idea of "increasing wealth" within a reasonable timeframe
>continue crafting until instantly recognizable
>"cast" sigil (usually by burning but it can be
personalized
>forget about it

Depending on how much of your will you focus on it determines how drastic it effects you in the long run
>>
>>19371796
Whats her name? Hannah?
>>
>>19391585
Nope.

She's argentinian btw
>>
>>19391585
B4Zero/&pebbles. Those are the heros...not!
>>
Once I made a cognition hazard. Looking at it directly would give you a fairly serious headache.
The following day I found someone had placed a single dot near the the starting point and the effect was ruined.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.