[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the moon landing a hoax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12

File: 1481827709224.jpg (129KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
1481827709224.jpg
129KB, 500x595px
Was the moon landing a hoax
>>
>>19371598
Does this look remotely legit to you?

https://giphy.com/gifs/nasa-apollo-mission-14-3o72FkTQbDO8vREFhe
>>
The landging wasnt, some film and pictures are fake. The promotion was mixed reality thicked with lies, like most of the news these days.
>>
File: 1491456537710.gif (2MB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1491456537710.gif
2MB, 500x379px
>>19371619
But why make fake pictures if they have the real thing
>>
>>19371631
You are not ready for that answer.
>>
>>19371631
Because pictures in movement in 1969 sucked ass. To some extend in 2017 they still do. They faked it to prove the world that the US was the greatest nation of their time, and it served the US really well. The land where dreams come true etc. If Russia had promoted it the same way we would have lived in another world. Likely where Communism was the prime political belief and Europe would suck Putins dick.
>>
File: 1493167354360.jpg (34KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493167354360.jpg
34KB, 540x960px
>>19371648
Tell me
>>
>>19371650
If you know you have the rocket that can go to the moon thus reach any country in the world first without exploding you know who is the king of the world ;). Why we are not going now has to do with the costs involved and there is little to prove. In addition there are marks of civilization on the moon where Nasa wants to focus on but isnt allowed.
>>
File: 1482713140572.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1482713140572.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
What are some other false historical events
>>
>>19371690
Well the event wasnt fake, the promotion partially was. What is also interesting but false is how tongue maps actually dont hold any truth. Its a invention of the Chinese way back when they didnt understand the human body yet and wanted to treat the tongue like a brain.
>>
>>19371598
the moon landing is legit - Freemasons totally walked on the moon, mang
>>
In my opinion it was totally fake. The moon landing was just propaganda in the midle of the cold war, USA used it to 'win' but I really doubt that they even had the technology to get trough the van allen's belt.
>>
>>19371598
Does it even matter?
>>
>>19371598
the moon landing was fake partially.

PROOF: the lunar landing craft had to little room for oxygen , food and waste management to last the trip. it doesnt get there in even a few days and the thing in the smithsonian looks like it barely had room for batteries for the hardwired shit. definitely choosing between food or fuel for a return trip

FACTS: there is no flag on the moon. there never was. they decided the prevalence of other countries with the ability to see this was ro high a few years ago and nuked the moon. thats right nasa said it needed to see if there was water under the surface and used a nuke despite the fact that nukes done burrow worth a fuck. force takes the path of least resistance which is away from land . craters from hiroshima and nagasaki were pretty shallow. they nuked the alleged landing site

SPOOPY : they sent 3 guys to their deaths who were told they would be able to return but couldnt. the guys they say are neil armstrong and buzz aldran for example never even went through the nasa training program. there were 3 dead bodies. the landing craft and a message written in poo inside the landing craft nobody ever got a clear picture of except jade rabbit the chinese land rover drone on the moon.fin fact it could go up stairs.nasa didnt even know there was a message but was aware of their last moments as oxygen ran low. they were called liars and nazis. at which point some in nasa admitted to being in the 3rd reich and laughed. no flag though
>>
>>19371967
do you have a source?
>>
File: No Doy.jpg (151KB, 1024x804px) Image search: [Google]
No Doy.jpg
151KB, 1024x804px
Something like this....
>>
>>19372246
I meant about the "message in poo". Were the original astronauts indian?
>>
File: NASA_MOON-ROCKET_APOLLO-17.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
NASA_MOON-ROCKET_APOLLO-17.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>19372246

... did something like this 240K miles from Earth lol
>>
>>19372185
/x/ is the only source you need, open up your mind.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
It was faked by Stanley Kubrick, who was, as you know, a perfectionist, and insisted the whole chabang be shot on location.
>>
>>19371967
please respond. i need to know more.
>>
>>19372375
You can search around I'm surprised there's no gif for the first space walk.
>>
>the Apollo lunar missions were faked in order to bankrupt the Soviet Union.
>The Soviets spent years trying to build rockets and other useless machines.

If Interstellar says it, it has to be true.

t.>>>/wsg/1747768
>>
>>19372395
i'm talking about the message and last conversation with NASA
>>
File: 1494306873598.jpg (984KB, 3000x1996px) Image search: [Google]
1494306873598.jpg
984KB, 3000x1996px
Armstrong punched some dude that said that to his face. That's either dedication to a lie or it's real.
>>
>>19371598
I highly doubt it.
There is no reason for me to believe that NASA wasn't capable of that.
>>
>>19371893
Is you doubt based on the lack of knowledge on your side on radiation OR do you know about shielding and do you have info worth sharing on the capsule?
>>
>>19371598
Of course it was a hoax. Humans cant survive the Van Halen belt.
>>
>>19371598
The Valhalla Belt was know by the Vikings centuries ago. If Russia did some homework, they should have known that.
>>
>>19372570
Buzz actually did the punching. But yeah, moon landing was real. In fact, there's still a presence up there.
>>
>>19371611
Speeding up anything will make it look unnatural, especially if it's conditions you can't even conceive in the first place...
>>
>>19375021
Certainly and thats why I believe the US rather has nobody up there. But I believe we have the technology to reach it easily, Nasa just doesnt have the funds to go that far anymore. Shit on earth is way more profitable.
>>
>>19374969

Yes they can all they gotta do is

Jump.
>>
>>19376398
Kek
>>
>>19375021
gonna need some more info
>>
>>19376662
Google it, dipshit. Goddamn people on 4chan are the laziest pieces of shit I've ever seen, wanting everything presented to them. Just goddamn look it up, it's on YouTube for Christ's sake.
>>
I've been listening to Eddie Bravo and whilst he seems kinda crazy he raised a very good point about this. Why do NASA always use new astronauts rather than the ones who have already done it, gone through the training and know what to expect? Sure some might not want to go back. But all of them?
>>
>>19377038
To limit radiation exposure. How are you going to keep the gibs coming in if all your astronauts turn into chemo patients?
>>
>>19372253
Who was filming this takeoff and did they go back for him?
>>
>>19376727
That's the way things are you fuck. If you make a claim it's your fucking job to back it up when someone requests more information or proof.

If you don't already have a fucking link at the ready when you say something, keep your God damned mouth shut. The only exception is common knowledge or shit that's been talked about a million times before.
>>
>>19377183
First off, I didn't even post the comment about buzz punching the guy. But when I saw the guy asking for proof, like it was some shit that would have taken hours of tiring research instead of something that literally would have taken 3 seconds I just flipped. I see the shit all the time, people with their dumbass questions on Yahoo answers, on here and everywhere else. It's like people have computers that access all of the internet's websites but don't know how to search a query on Google. I'd never even seen the video, but instead of waiting possibly hours for a response I typed in 'buzz Aldrin punch' on YouTube, it took 4 seconds. Sometimes I'm just like, c'mon guy just look the goddamn thing up yourself.
>>
File: sacred geometry.jpg (256KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sacred geometry.jpg
256KB, 640x640px
The moon is a self luminating transparent disc It turns but does not spin.with my own eyes I can see through this light body during the day the blue of the sky right through it.why have we never returned there?maybe cause we never went
>>
>>19377168
It was remote controlled and the camera was left there
>>
>>19377239
You have a serious mental illness
>>
>>19371837
>Freemasons totally walk on the moon, mang
fixed
>>
>>19371598
No.

/thread
>>
>>19371598
Yes.

/thread
>>
>>19377266
Then how did they collect the film reel?
>>
>>19377306
>>19377310
You can't thread yourselves you fucking pieces of shit
>>
>>19377183
>The only exception is common knowledge or shit that's been talked about a million times before.
You mean like all the information about the moon landings being real, you fucking retard
>>
>>19371598
yes
>>
>>19377382
Same way they transmitted the video recordings of both astronauts during their mission.
>>
>>19378333
Yeah, the advanced technology called *Gasp!* Television.
>>
>>19371611
Except for the frame rate, yes. What do you think it's supposed to look like?
>>
>>19371598
It was fake.

On its first attempt the module landed perfectly on the moon surface, using a landing software that hadn't been tested before.

Ask any software engineer if their software works on the first tries. Look at spaceX using extremely modern technology to land their module and how it failed a couple of times. It doesn't add up.

Now suppose this: Columbus discovers a new continent. Takes a few rocks and then Spain says it's too damn expensive to go back there. As we know, new land is new land and you just build new colonies there.

For a country that prints its own money, spends a trillion USD on the F35 jet, it's strange that there isn't money for a small campsite on the moon. We're talking about a country that can blow up the planet and doesn't want to keep a few humans on the moon in case something goes really bad here.

Reality is that people die outside of the earth orbit. They couldn't even put dogs surviving the trip to the moon and back.

Even this whole story about needing rockets is just to make space travel out of reach for commoners. Back in the 60s already existed airplanes reaching sub orbital altitudes (90 to 110 km) from where you are basically breaking free from gravity.

If anyone could reach orbit using an airplane, how would they justify not making trips to the moon as something common for tourists.

The answer is simple, humans were never with success on the moon.

t. engineer that works in space tech.
>>
File: dog-on-internet_thumb.jpg (46KB, 404x300px) Image search: [Google]
dog-on-internet_thumb.jpg
46KB, 404x300px
>>19378572
>t. engineer that works in space tech.
>>
>>19378572

Combustion needs oxygen.
From mountain climbers we know oxygen becomes scares at higher altitude.
Therefor planes are limited in reaching altitude.

Besides that, military know how to test anything. Procedures are engineered for that purpose. If you do enough research, there is no reason for a test to fail. If an attempt does fail, it is due not respecting the available data, which often accures when someone does not takes the job seriously.
If the moon is the moon, there is no reason why it could not be done.
You would need proper communication, trust and practice. At the end it was only a transit from A to B and then to landingsite C.
It might not be the most healthy thing to do, but it sure is possible.
People should focus on the medical files of the astronauts and the technical evaluation of the vehicles. That will show if they did it or not. Those 2 will provide the only real answer if the moon was visited by men.
>>
>>19372262
This is a good post.
>>
The Moon landing wasn't fake, but its stated mission was. It was really a plan to initiate contact with the inhabitants of the Moon.
>>
>>19371598
Yes.

They told Kubrick to film it because they lost the feed and they had to show something to the public. He believe them and played along, but in the end he saw through their lies/

Watch Capricorn One to see how they control people.
>>
Yes, it is
>>
These dumb fucking threads need to be banned already, along with the "flat Earth" faggotry, succubus, and vampire stupidity.
>>
>>19380477
I agree. How retarded can you get. I think I have an explanation though. Most of these posts are american, I believe. (I'm american too btw) I blame the government and our shitty education system. Our public education standards really suck. Still teaching outdated science in many places and education budgets getting cut again and again. The govt is trying to keep the sheep stupid. well, if you have a stupid population they will do stupid shit like elect a moron for pres, flat earth, and so on. There is no excuse for us not to have the best free education system in the world, instead we have one of the worst in developed countries. We are lied to about everything so why would you ever believe anything? I think this is the source cause of these idiots.

Think for yourself, question authority!

Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities — the political, the religious, the educational authorities — who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing — forming in our minds — their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself. - >Timothy Leary
>>
>>19374969
>>19376398
My sides went in orbit and then beyond the Belt.
>>
>>19377382
Amish detected.
>>
>>19378572
What the fuck would be happening on the moon to warrant keeping a couple of people up there it's a rock
>>
>>19382131
> 1. safe storage of seeds and knowledge (away from human conflicts)
> 2. chemical research labs
> 3. nuclear waste storage
> 4. launch pad to other planets/moons
> 5. radio/telescope observation
> 6. mining of rare metals (e.g. titanium)
> 7. mining Helium 3 (rare fusion fuel)
> 8. backup of civilization in case of earth blown by an asteroid or similar cataclysm
> 9. space tourism
> 10. cheaper satellite/spacecraft build and launch
> 11 .central point for cleaning space debris
> 12. refuelling station for spacecraft
> 13. study the impact for humans to live in space
> 14. military fort
> 15. preparation step for later colonizing Mars
> 16. reduce the costs of space travel (as flights did)
> 17. assert ownership of moon portion (like China is preparing to do) for the future
> 18. trading outpost
> 19. hospital/senior residence for rich old people (low orbit makes easier for senior to move)
> 20. technology progress, make travel at high altitudes something common on Earth
>>
>>19371690
9/11
>>
>>19380548
Maybe you just shouldn't be here. Im not American but I love Trump and I believe in flat earth and hollow moon theories. Having different opinions doesn't make one stupid.

Think for yourself my friend.
>>
>>19380548
I'm European and I've always saw the moon landing as a fake, the video felt fake, why would they have not taken more camera? why they didn't take the camera to make a PoV of the area? It's the 1st thing someone would have done. They didn't show what is hided behind the hills.
Even that thing when they leave the moon feel like old fx quality staff.
Also why they never came back to revisit the moon?
>>
>>19371598
Yes
>>
Guys, it was fake as fuck. Watch all the footage fore yourselves look for the tells that have already been found. I mean Christ look at the fucking iss live video that showed an astronaut flying around in the background with a harness rigged up to wires how can you see that and really buy into all the bullshit they feed you.
>>
File: oh-jesus-christ.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
oh-jesus-christ.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>19380548
>Think for yourself
<<Starts to quote some faggot

'In the information age, you don't teach philosophy as they did after feudalism. You perform it.'
>>
>>19371598
First moon landing was fake, though they actually did fly past the moon

Every landing afterwards was legit though
>>
>>19383323
Is this bait?
>>
File: IMG_5845.jpg (3MB, 1889x1909px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5845.jpg
3MB, 1889x1909px
>>19383323

>European education

They went back six times, ace
>>
>>19371611
Looks like monkeys in too much clothing trying to move around.

Wait....

Wait wait wait.....

Guys...

Did... did they put monkeys in space suits to fake what limited gravity would loom like?
>>
>>19372262
I like this post.
>>
>>19371611
Yeah they hopped, less gravity and bulky suits, moving different than on earth may is proof that it did happen
>>
File: 1471805590570.gif (3MB, 257x212px) Image search: [Google]
1471805590570.gif
3MB, 257x212px
>>19383218
>>
You know how aliens have figured out interstellar travel but haven't figured out cloaking technology?

It's kinda like that.
>>
>>19372262
this is underappreciated
>>
>>19380548
>being a conplete liberal cuck
lol get off my board loser
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.