[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nippon / East Asian Mythology and Greentext

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Korean x.png (953KB, 1856x6196px) Image search: [Google]
Korean x.png
953KB, 1856x6196px
I like these kinds of stories, they give me a special feeling. Something that says "home" more than your actual home. I read pic related and almost cried at the end. Like when i finished Avatar. Pls share some stories
>>
File: Okinawa x.png (1MB, 1868x1856px) Image search: [Google]
Okinawa x.png
1MB, 1868x1856px
>>
Anything about the samurai in that tunnel in Yokosuka?
>>
>>19371393
What is it about?
>>
>>19371005
I've been on /x/ a long time, but I guess I never assumed this was a possibility until now, but is there a better way to god damn view these besides scrolling left and right in a new tab zoomed in?
>>
>>19371998
Basically some samurai dude was hauling ass to a nearby castle to avenge his fallen master when he was ambushed in the tunnel and slain. Now he haunts the tunnel for... well, some say revenge for his master, some say revenge on the tunnelcamping cunts that killed him... and some say just because that's where he died and is now tethered to.
>>
File: 20170712_1418342.jpg (2MB, 3188x1793px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_1418342.jpg
2MB, 3188x1793px
>>19371005
I spent some of my childhood in Jindo (the island the jindo dogs are from) and perform the funeral ritual in OP's pic every time I visit (called jaesa). I've had a bunch of small, mundane paranormal experiences in the korean countryside but one of them stands out:

>be me, 11 years old
>day 3 of random pounding headaches
>relatives offer to call in a shaman, refuse the offer
>walking back home on a dirt path at sunset, delivering rice wine from a family friend
>headache starts up again, worse than ever
>can feel and hear air pulsing, break out in cold sweat
>thefuck.jpg
>see something in the distance, far end of the dirt road
>looks like a white dog with a limp crawling out of a rice paddy
>think nothing of it, keep walking straight ahead
>something is off
>dog's back is arched, can't make out any hind legs or head
>stop dead in my tracks
>it's a woman
>it's a fucking woman
>wearing a white robe and walking on all fours
>hair is draped down over face
>run away faster than I ever have

The headache was gone the next morning, and I never told any of my relatives about what happened. The whole week afterwards felt uneasy and surreal. Pic related, it's not the same place but very similar
>>
>>19375099
Cool story, but i am more surprised that rice wine exists than the paranormal thing. Korea seems to be a really comfy place for spiritual activities
>>
>>>19373252
Probably a combination of all three, if my research offers any insight. Spirits are usually bound to the place where they died, unable to rest because of unfinished business.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.