[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTELLIGENT LIFE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

Anyone else obsessed with finding intelligent life on earth? I know monkeys are kinda smart but I really want there to be a specie found that can rival humans with it's ability to process information. Maybe there is a really smart colony of octopi in the depths of the ocean? Maybe there is a small tribe of proto-humans somewhere in the depths of our unexplored forests? What if there's a traveling bird specie we have yet to catch? What if there is a lifeform in our solar system we can't even imagine would be able to exist? If I could make ONE paranormal thing exist I would probably choose that.
>>
>>19370556
crows nigga
>>
>>19370556
Octopus. If they lived longer than they do they'd be the dominant species on Earth.
>>
>>19370556
what about A.I.?
>>
File: 1498085523160.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498085523160.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
Wouldn't work. Two species can't exist if they take the same place in an ecosystem. It's why neanderthals all went extinct. It's them or us nigga.
>>
who said humans are intelligent
>>
>>19371019
Hey now, just because you aren't, doesn't mean you have to drag the rest of us down with you.
>>
File: whitepeople.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
whitepeople.gif
4MB, 480x270px
humans are the only real sapient species on earth. get over it
>>
>>19371019
we said so when we subjugated or killed anything that disagreed with us, retard.
>>
>>19370939
/thread

It's also because baby octopus have to learn everything on their own due to the death of their parents. Once evolution closes the gap on that, most likely by them beginning to congregate in groups to socialize and learn from each other, you could say hello to your new octopus overlords, OP.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Are not "inter-dimensional beings" an accepted part of peer-review collective research nowadays?
>>
>>19371655
>not fucking a qt octopus grill to ensure your genes will be carried over to the dominant species role
>>
>>19371894
If you impregnate an octopus grill she WILL try to eat you immediately after. How else do you expect her to have the nutrients to constantly care for the baby octopus eggs for months straight?
>>
File: 1500327648747.jpg (34KB, 600x815px) Image search: [Google]
1500327648747.jpg
34KB, 600x815px
If we want to show aliens that we're worthy of uplift, perhaps we should uplift others to demonstrate it.
>>
>>19370962
>ignoring the fact that multiple species of the same animal take up the same ecosystem

Ever see two different types of birds in the same place? Alright then dumbass. It has nothing to do with that. Neanderthals were either bred out of existence or genocided -- there is no reason it'd be impossible to coexist.
>>
>>19371793
I've said this before, I'll say it again. No such thing. A higher dimensional being is just a normal 3d being with time travel or interdimensional travel technology. It isn't some spiritual shit.
>>
>>19372111
>IMPLYING this isn't my fetish
>>
>>19373927
Top.
Kek.
Go back to sleep.
>>
Some visitors arriving
>https://youtu.be/FkFF6wWTwNo
>>
>>19370556

ayyy lmaooo
>>
>>19370962

Neanderthals didn't go extinct, just look at the daughter on the Netflix series Ozark.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (17KB, 236x292px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
17KB, 236x292px
>>19373934
>>
File: anthill.jpg (61KB, 634x481px) Image search: [Google]
anthill.jpg
61KB, 634x481px
>>19370556
Ants.
/thread

Also the word is "species."

>>19373976
Ozarks reporting in. I'll have you know I resemble that remark.
>>
>>19373934
I wish I could because it's supposed to be my day off but some priest is whining that his carpet looks a mess and we didn't do a good job so fuck me.

Also no u. Quit being stupid and believing in bullshit. Go "vibrate at higher frequencies" elsewhere.
>>
>>19374018
>resemble that remark

You resemble the daughter from that show? You poor anon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.