[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telekinesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: tk.png (453KB, 835x634px) Image search: [Google]
tk.png
453KB, 835x634px
is anyone here capable of telekinesis ? and if so is it possible to learn ?
>>
>>19370512
No one is capable of psychokinesis. It's impossible to do, thus impossible to learn.
>>
>>19370512
I can move things with my brain
but I do have to take it out of my head first
>>
>>19370512
Sure, magnets do that.
>>
I can make my penis grow with my brain.
>>
not worth it. very boring practice, will never become strong enough to move significant objects without autism level dedication

im sure you can google/youtube guides, search psi-wheel or something

i guess worth it to practice a bit to prove it's both real and easy, but beyond that its irrelevant
>>
>>19370512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSAHnQ07NCg
>>
>>19372036
Explanation plz
>>
File: IMG_2194.png (164KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2194.png
164KB, 1136x640px
Yes, it's very possible. You have to become one with everything surrounding you, or rather more notably what you're trying to move.

I'm practicing at the moment, I can tilt and ever so slightly lift a penny from my palm or a finger; I can feel my own energy extending onto the penny.

Ignore naysayers; they're littered with self-doubt and have no love. You need love and you need to be confident, you need to believe beyond a shadow of a doubt with all your being and you will be able to accomplish it. This is what major religions teach, I use the Bible as a foundation - strictly as a foundation, I find some of the "rules" rather silly, but certain aspects of the Bible certainly do help break down negative ego barriers that would hamper or obscure progress from gaining talents such as telekinesis.

If there's a word for it, it exists and is real. Do not let losers bring you down. For every 1 true spirit, there are 10,000 if not more, ordinary and dull spirits.

I suggest grabbing a penny yourself and extending, feeling, believing, that your own energy were a part of it; as if it were one of your limbs. Soon, however how soon depends completely upon your own mind and heart, you will feel the energy of the penny or whatever object you wish to use telekinesis on shift, but I would recommend using it on smaller objects at first - it's easier "logically" to the mind, unless you can easily convince yourself otherwise.

Doubt is like a serpent.
Believe with all your heart, soul, and mind, in whatever it is you wish to accomplish and it shall be done.
>>
I use telekinesis in dreams very often. In waking life? A very small number of times, under extreme psychological conditions, with the curse of the fear of omnipotence shaking me thereafter.
One of them saved my life, and made me wonder if I'd just proved quantum survival to myself, since it seemed like I briefly experienced a lot of variations on that event where I just died instead of getting out of it with telekinesis.
>>
telekinesis is not real, you are a human, your biology is quite simple compared to the rest of the universe. If telekinesis was real, why don't people go and be super heroes? because those who tell you they have "unnatural abilities" are role playing on the internet. stop this bullshit and get a job
>>
>>19372424
So bitter! Such tears are sweets to 4chan.
>>
File: rocket rodent.gif (3MB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
rocket rodent.gif
3MB, 540x675px
Telekinesis, as you think of it is for all practical purposes, impossible. Just use your hand.
Guiding winds around isn't THAT hard, though. Just exhausting. Low-level air manipulation can make nerf guns shoot crazy accurately.
It's almost like it's completely different in applications and uses than from what people's common perceptions are....
>>
>>19370512
I noticed Telekinetic tendencies when I was a child. I would be able to move small objects when they were out of my reach. At the time I thought this was normal as it required no effort to do it on my end. As I got older it faded, it comes with strong emotions at a young age. I was abused as a child so I think this definitely had something to do with it. as I grew older I knew they faded as I could only shift objects in motion Ex: a ball rolling.
But there is a still an ability that was left strong as ever. I can see heat signatures. Or some sort of thing like that. It looks like the shapes you get when you rub your eyes too hard. It covers everything, it's very easy to ignore. It is most useful in darkness where I can see heat signatures and the shapes of the room in total darkness
>>
>>19370512
I can make dice land on 5 nearly every time but it is more of a math trick then actual ESP
>>
>>19371075
>>19371075
I can make your penis grow with my brain too, big boy
>>
https://youtu.be/5Aoc_DobmbA

Good TK channel. Check it out.

Spread light, not darkness.

"Hurdurr, it's impossible"
Nothing's impossible.
>>
>>19372288
So self-delusion for the win. Got it.
>>
File: 1490157697077.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1490157697077.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>19372454
so you're the goddamn predator now?
Jaysus
ok so you guys i can totally do jedi shit but only when no one else is around.
go get that randi million dollar prize. it pays out if you can demonstrate just a tenth of what you human jokes are claiming. go ahead.
>>
>>19372606
moving stationary objects with no other energy other than what comes from your 'mind' is impossible friendo. go on, go get that randi million. prove me wrong.
>>
>>19372804
Hasn't the challenge been shut down?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.