[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tulpa.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
I've given up on making actual friends, thought maybe a tulpa would make me want to die less. Any advice/tips/caveats?
>>
there's a tulpa general on >>>/trash/
>>
>>19370352
kys
>>
Make a tulpa of a 5 year old girl. They are the sweetest. Be a father figure to her. Do not try to have sex with her, or you will be a tulpa child molester. A teenage tulpa will disobey you and come home late at night, smelling of cigarettes. Do not make a tulpa to have sex with. Do not make a tulpa dog. It will bark 24/7 and will probably make you kill yourself.

Be as specific as you can when making your tulpa. Some tulpas will pick their own looks and personality, even if you try to program them. Pick a somewhat unique name. Talk to your tulpa everyday, and never find a girlfriend and never ignore your tulpa. She will get very jealous and try to kill you.
>>
>>19370352
I'm going to to do this too. I'm in my 30s, have plenty of friends, but I'm kind of interested in exploring the occult side of life that I've always stayed away from before and this sounds like a particularly neat experiment. Maybe I'm having a mid life crisis, I don't know.
>>
>>19370352
Try using a planned, two dimensional idea to base a tula off of. Remember that it will be as intelligent as the intelligence you put into it. Once a core rule of character, then a core rule of intelligence, age, and disposition is established, never forget to teach them about life.

Anything but a being built from the ground up is a ghost allowing itself to play with you. They're not bad, it's just ll about setting rules that make the experience constructive for you both.
>>
My tulpa, Star, abandoned me. She said she was going to the spiritual world forever and she would never return. She never listened to me anyway. Now, I want to make a new one.
>>
File: wolframjpeg_1.png (910KB, 841x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wolframjpeg_1.png
910KB, 841x1200px
>>19370977
>Make a tulpa of a 5 year old girl.
>Do not try to have sex with her, ...
>>
>>19370352
KYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcMTv1Csdhw
>>
Thread bump
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.