[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0426.png (542KB, 643x860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.png
542KB, 643x860px
What happens if you commit suicide? Any theories and discussion welcome!
>>
>>19370106
>what happens when you commit suicide?
well if done correctly, Death
>>
>>19370115
What happens after death from committing suicide, in a paranormal context, dingus
>>
>>19370118
Well according to the Bible, yu will go to hell.
>>
>>19370133
Pretty sure it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that you go to Hell for committing suicide. As for OP, nobody on Earth knows, so why ask strangers on the lowest IQ board on a Singaporean sewing forum?
>>
>>19370106
instant and massive regret
>>
>>19370133
It was the pope that said that. He did it to stop dumbasses with shitty lives from ending it too quick and inconveniencing others, all so they can meet Jesus quicker.

>>19370106

I've studied this topic a bit and my money would go towards death and a quicker reincarnation. If you'd like to "try before you buy" go watch "DMT the spirit molecule" and dose some. That stuff has a way of making people see what lies in wait for them on the other side.
>>
>>19370151
>be a spy taken by the enemy
>they will horrifically torture you
>take a secret cyanide pill
>you commit suicide before being tortured

>regret
>>
>>19370280
Yes in many cases suicide is a rational option, and morally o don't see a problem with it either
>>
>>19370168
How can you trust the dmt tho? Couldn't that be an illusion as well
>>
File: 1485833513011.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1485833513011.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Live another life similar to this one until you finally get past it and complete whatever random ass thing God sent you here for, or idk life is funny. Fuck this place.
>>
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. But is is a solution.

Different religions have different answers, but how valid are any of the religions on earth today, any proof to any of them? Any at all?

The whole idea is conceited af. Why do we think we're so important? We're tiny nothings in this universe.

When you die your sentience dies with your brain and what energy you have left dissolves or gets eaten by other living creatures and that energy kind of lives on in them, but the energy that made up you, your point of view, your sentience, that shit's just gone.
>>
File: receptionist.png (297KB, 545x562px) Image search: [Google]
receptionist.png
297KB, 545x562px
>>19370106
How badly do you want to find out?

>>19370149
>so why ask strangers on
This is probably the most active paranormal board on the internet, which makes it a reasonable place to look for people who may have knowledge of the afterlife.
As for /x/ being low intelligence, I would hope you could tell that one image is a troll. This is an anonymous image board, no kind of reliable demographic information can be obtained.
>>
>>19370106
Your life energy will come back and do life over again. A new life of course.

A soul that commits suicide is not punished as bible freaks believe, those are actually the souls that need comfort and love the most, and are engulfed in full unconditional love upon death.
>>
>>19370106
The same thing that happens if you're murdered; your consciousness signal diffuses, and your soul experiences a set of sensory perceptions based on the belief systems you held, prior to your consciousness signal diffusing. For some, this is actuated solipsism, and they take on the burden of being the creator of their own reality, in a world where they are the only conscious being. Once actuated, you can remain in this state, alone, for as long as you wish.

I think that the more interesting question isn't what happens after you die, but rather what must you do to be alive, again?

What kind of people would, or would not care if you chose to control the timing of your own death, the last time you were alive? Do you, or do you not wish to experience another incarnation with such people? Your actions in this world will determine what kinds of souls will be willing to allow you to incarnate into the worlds they have created, in the next.
>>
>>19370106
The suffering does not stop. There is no heaven or hell but there is a last capture of the strongest emotions the brain registered. If this was pain it will be the last thing it will process before your death.
>>
>>19371303
Unfortunatly not. The soul is mortal and not everlasting. All you can do you become immortal is to have great acts that other humanity profits from so your name will forever reamain.
>>
I heard you die.
>>
>>19370133
actually, Many people in the bible committed suicide. But no where does it mention it to be a sin. It can be considered a sin because you're cutting your own life short, But it's most definitely not an unforgivable sin.
>>
will god forgive me?
>>
ΒΆ See, I have set before thee this day, life and good, and death, and evill:

16 In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walke in his wayes, and to keepe his Commandements, and his Statutes, and his Judgements, that thou maiest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall blesse thee in the land, whither thou goest to possesse it.

17 But if thine heart turne away, so that thou wilt not heare, but shalt bee drawen away, and worship other gods and serve them:

18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that yee shall not prolong your dayes upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan, to goe to possesse it.

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

20 That thou maiest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voyce, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy dayes, that thou mayest dwell in the land, which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Iacob, to give them.
>>
>>19371671
God/The Universe/Being is literally you. Will you forgive yourself?

If committing suicide is what you feel you have to experience then it is what it is. You are the universe experiencing itself. We all are energy playing with forms.

That being said, I would urge you not to suicide, as I feel you have more to offer on this Earth still.
>>
10 Humble your selves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

11 Speake not evill one of another (brethren:) he that speaketh evill of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evill of the Law, and judgeth the Law: but if thou judge the Law, thou art not a doer of the Law, but a judge.

12 There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save, and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

13 Goe to now ye that say, To day or to morrow wee will goe into such a city and continue there a yere, and buy, and sell, and get gaine:

14 Whereas yee know not what shalbe on the morow: for what is your life? It is even a vapour that appeareth for a litle time, and then vanisheth away.
>>
File: 42709hd.jpg (436KB, 1280x804px) Image search: [Google]
42709hd.jpg
436KB, 1280x804px
>>19371732
http://bibleresources.org/suicide/
>>
>>19371711
I can forgive myself. Not op, scared out of my wits. So tired! Too sensitive!
>>
>>19370106
Survival of the fittest, you're doing a disservice to yourself by committing suicide.
>>
>>19371739
not religious but love jesus wholly. does that change much?
>>
>>19371764
Of course not.

I wouldn't kill myself. See what Jesus tells you.
>>
Someone has ever heard about the Allan Kardec's studies? Forget about the religious factors and shit, the scientific studies that he does about the paranormal and the conscience beyond the body is quite awesome IMO. Serch about it and you may like it or not. Here I found a video with english subs about how is the life of the suicidal after death (the video is kinda slow but it's a start) ..ps:in the video they talk about the Valley of Suicides, but new studies already say that this Valley doesn't exists anymore (the cleaned it up and created "spiritual hospitals" where it were or something of that kind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7GCzfZ8qzQ
>>
>>19370106
Not sure exactly. But considering just about every culture and religion demonizes is as something bad I'd say it's a good idea to avoid. (save for a few pagan beliefs in which the person willingly allows the community to sacrifice them to the gods. or some hindu beliefs in which the widow would agree to be burned alive with her husbands cremation)

The suicide forest in Dante's inferno sounds pretty cool though. Beats the other levels of hell
>>
>>19370106
The end of the world.
>>
>>19370168
>going to kill yourself? Here do this do lololololol

What the actual fuck anon
>>
>>19370106
you die
>>
>>19371344
>For some, this is actuated solipsism, and they take on the burden of being the creator of their own reality, in a world where they are the only conscious being
So basically becoming the "god" of that place?
could that place evolve into a universe like this one with one in charge? or did i misunderstood all?
>>
>>19372307
>The suicide forest in Dante's inferno sounds pretty cool though. Beats the other levels of hell

No, it sounds like shit. Harpies constantly crack the trees open and torture them into immense pain, and those tree people are the only ones in Hell who won't be redeemed on Judgement Day. Literally all of the other people in the Circles will eventually get out except those trees who are stuck there forever for giving the ultimate fuck you to God.
>>
>>19370106
this is almost like a "what happens if you die" thing or something like that.
>>
>>19370133
Well acording to the bible, if you have any fun at all you go to hell, so...
>>
>>19370106
An old friend used to say that if you kill yourself you'll reborn into a very rich, beautiful and successful person. But you will have a tragic death at a young age so you learn to value Life.
I really like her idea.
>>
>>19372834
bullshit.
>>
what is a fast, cheap and painless way to die? That doesn't offer risk to others as well? Does using dosing with air/water syringe achieve that?
>>
>>19371040
Holy Reddit batman
>>
>>19374390
Laughter used to be considered degenerate by the christian church.
>>
>>19370106
it is impossible to commit suicide in your own universe. others can, but you're stuck here permanently. go ahead, shoot yourself. you'll wake up in a hospital
>>
>>19370106
1) you respawn again as a baby
2) you break the reincarnation loop (rage quit)
3) you go to hell
4) you become a ghost
5) you stop to exist (this is what atheists *believe* in)
>>
>>19375236
yes, but not necessarily unharmed. you may be in a really bad shape.
>>
>>19371460
I disagree. The soul is immortal. Explain energy.
>>
>>19370972
So Chester Bennington is going to come back as a moody rock star again?
>>
>>19375831
hey random strangers on the internet, what are the reasons i shouldn't kill myself? does life get any better? at all?
>>
>>19370698
>Couldn't these hallucinations be caused by the hallucinogens as well?

I love hallucinogens, LOVE them. There's no way to know if you get a peak on the other side with using them though.
>>
>>19375705
Soul is not immortal and a lie sold wth religion as means to wage wars. As an immortal soul suggests a life lost is not an problem and for you as an individual it is.A human is 100% mortal. Dont waste your life.

In addition a suicide isnt a sin, the suggestion of hell is a progression of a taunted mind going out and giving a rerun of all emotions an individual has. These can be great or bad. Usually for those who end their own live its bad, because they felt bad for a long ammount of time.
>>
>>19370106
Don't do it, OP. It gets better.

Suicide is a very "heavy" thing, spiritually speaking. You're here for a reason, try to find out what it is, or you'll be doomed to repeat the same agonizing cycle over and over again.
>>
Wake up naked and hairless in a pod filled with slime
>>
File: emohank.jpg (52KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
emohank.jpg
52KB, 640x623px
>>19371443
Correct, the suffering does not stop, it's just that you're not the one who has to experience it anymore. It's multiplied many times over and given to those who cared about you. Not that there's no such thing as an honorable self-inflicted death (often related to the circumstances of warfare), but good old fashioned "woe-is-me" type suicide is completely unfair to those who care about you. Uh, not that I would know or anything...
>>
>>19370106
Suicide=cheat
>>
>>19378257
>Don't do it, OP. It gets better.
Bullshit. You don't know OP's situation, and there are plenty of situations where it's literally impossible for them to get better in any meaningful sense.

>You're here for a reason, try to find out what it is, or you'll be doomed to repeat the same agonizing cycle over and over again.
What if the reason he's here is to learn how to tell the world to go fuck itself? What if his entire past life was abuse and humiliation and he decided to incarnate into a life that would push him to kill himself, in order to learn how to just fucking leave when you're getting abused?

>>19378327
That's acceptable to me. If the people around me actually felt what I'm going through, maybe they'd understand why telling me "There's more to life" and "Just don't be so obsessed with your problem" was insulting, ignorant, and made everything worse. I don't feel particularly charitable to people who claimed to "care" about me while rejecting everything about myself that I actually gave a fuck about in favor of their own vision of who I was supposed to be.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.