[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i was in Deep prayer and this happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1500614120821.jpg (38KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500614120821.jpg
38KB, 500x750px
Beeing a newly baptized christian i decided to go into deep prayer to Jesus to show me his plan for me

I was given flickering lights soon. And later -

Soon enough however i was given the idea that i have to renounce Tor & Odin, and i said Fuck Odin, and i was immediatelly greeted with deep angry eyes as in Like a movie, we had a stare down and I eventually opened my eyes.

The sensation i had was a bit of chock and small amounts of paralysation on my eye lids

Eventually i started calling for christ to ban the devil from my mind

It was still a precense when i did so, but i'd like to believe that their precense decreased soon enough

Anyways, how do you properly go into deep prayer without being attacked by fucking Odin
>>
>>19369752
You start taking your meds
>>
Materialists not welcome
>>
Well, this has a very scientific name.. Mental Retardation!
The hard core kind..
>>
Welcome to your first steps into Gnosticism.
>>
Stop pissing off dieties.
>>
Odin is cool.
>>
>>19369792
That.
>>
>>19369792

We are rebelling from the Authorities.
>>
>>19369752
>Beeing a newly baptized christian
Baptism put a demon inside you and the demon is fucking with your head, it's your punishment for becoming a christian.
>>
File: il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg (103KB, 570x607px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg
103KB, 570x607px
Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
>>
>>19369752
All you said is a sign of demonic posession: the demon makes you see the flickering lights and the demon makes you see the eyes, the demon is fucking with your head, it entered when you got baptized.
>>
>>19369807
>>19369815
Thanks very much this is just the kind of answers im looking for
>>
THOR, not tor.
Tor is another word for gate in german.
>>
>>19369823
Im swedish we say Tor here, and our neighboors to
>>
>>19369815
How does a demon enter me when i get Baptized, that makes very little sense as i did it in Jesus name
>>
Do some other see angry faces sometimes when closing your eyes?
I know you'll probably refer me to that phenomenon I don't remember the name of which has your brain making figures out of the shadows and whatnot but they seem to appear suddenly and wholly rather than when being a figure built from lights and shadows.
Sometimes I see such clear faces, I also saw a priest of sorts with vests and all. They usually are angry or have expressions that induce fear.
>>
>>19369842
Aa yes demons

It's only when you are afraid that you make demons out of shadows, if you arent afraid (bumping heart, adrenalin, expanded iris) then it's a demon yes
>>
>>19369815
Well i did get Baptized soly by women, does that matter
>>
This board is true cancer from Fri thru Sunday. When the kids clean up everything on Monday adternoon, come back with this post. And you will get real answers.
>>
>>19369849
Well, that sucks.
>>
>>19369857
From what I remember of my bible-thumping days women can't enter the clergy and therefore can't truly baptize
>>
>>19369871
is that a religion thing or something that is said in the bible?
>>
File: christiantyredpill.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
christiantyredpill.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>19369857
I think that does matter. Also you must be bapatized spirtually, truly believe Jesus is God in the Flesh, and salvation is a gift given to you, not by any works you do. Jesus does all the work, for all come short in the Glory of God.
>>
>>19369857
What matters is that you have gotten baptized into a desert cult of demon worship, yhvh is not the true god and jesus is a scam.
God hates christians.
>>
>>19369911
Both I guess. According to the Bible only certain men can enter service book of Timothy iirc. But it doesn't state that a woman can't baptize.
>>
>>19369918
Well seems i have to get baptized again then kek
I'll be sure to get an excorcism aswell
>>
>>19369942
They have to have a stable family and some other bullshit, suggest you read first. Though from what I understand Christianity is about what's inside vs the actual rules.
>>
File: 20170730_125616.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_125616.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Please do the merest amount of research before you announce or renounce things.
The power balance has shifted a little bit in the other realm.
>>
>>19369752
Odin is the reason we don't have Ice Giants, maybe be a little fucking grateful eh? Get this in your head: If there are gods, there's more than one, and don't piss them off just because you don't believe in them or something. (Honestly if you believe in one god how can you easily disband the others as fake? That's just redundent.) Your god isn't going to have your back when you ask for that shit, just like real life friends.

If you have any.
>>
now my house is haunted ....
i hear shit falling down and my hair is standing up
send a prayer my way
>>
>>19369800
Odin is not an Archon. Stop with this Mark Passio babbys first esotericsm bullshit.
>>
File: 1501032050960.png (308KB, 475x526px) Image search: [Google]
1501032050960.png
308KB, 475x526px
You know you don't have to go around shit talking every other entity once you convert right?

Jesus is alot of things but a jealous insecure cunt isn't one of them. You don't have not talk to any other powerful astral being ever again and running around denouncing them is just going to piss them off, hurt their feelings and make you look like an enormous ass.

If I were in your shoes I would apologize. Admitting you were a dick doesn't disparage your connection to your new faith.
>>
>>19371770
cont.
Just for the record I want to state that I have absolutely made this mistake multiple times. It happens. Just apologize and if they don't calm down and stop fucking with you ask for protection. I'm trying to send some helpful vibes your way. Good luck.
>>
Completely and totally renounce your freedom to lie. Become authentic, honest, and deadly competent.

Any use of deception for any reason simply facilitates evil. If you follow Christ you renounce deception, to your death, forever.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.