[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Numbers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: space.jpg (166KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
166KB, 1366x768px
Hey guys, so this will be my first ever thread here so ill get to the point. For about 7 years now I've been seeing the number 343 in books, on clocks, in videogames, tv, ect. I see this shit everywhere and not a day goes by without me seeing it so its a bit freaky to me, especially when I see it more than 3 or 4 times in a day. In recent weeks I have been seeing it more often as well as numbers like 11:11, 1:11, 222 shit similar to that. I've searched for the "meaning" of this number but nothing really resonates with me. I'm really not big into numerology but definitely would like some insight into what people may think it might be. Note that I am a spiritual person, meditate almost daily, introverted, see myself as more of an "observer", and I feel as though I "know" things sometimes without really knowing so this is for all you medium/witchy type people out there. Everyone welcome.
>>
File: 1500914039420.png (2MB, 1320x4287px) Image search: [Google]
1500914039420.png
2MB, 1320x4287px
Its just a coincidence dude
If all of actually payed attention to all the number we saw we might have a similar situation
>>
OP here. Look as if you were in my shoes my dude. 7 years, seeing numbers every single day. I've thought many times that it could be a coincidence but the repetitions of these numbers prove otherwise to me. Honestly, I try not to see them but it just happens, then I give into it and try to search for the answer but I always fall short of it. So I resorted to 4chan...Sigh.
>>
>>19369635
The brain has a funny way about seeing patterns in everything around it. Numbers are just a language created by the brain to learn and understand the reality around it. Numbers will seem to be anywhere but ever since you got 343 your brain subconsciously looks for it and remembers it more clearly than all the other numbers you see. Thinking that there's some reason behind it is your brain trying to make patterns and understanding of it, like it doooo
>>
>>19369703
You got 343 in your brain* my b
>>
OP here. Though I do believe that to an extent what really makes me look into this matter more deeply is that on many days I will just be doing something random then BAM I look at the time and there is it. I've come to the conclusion that my brain actually does look for it but for a reason. I feel as though there is some correlation in it but as to why? No clue. Makes me feel a bit crazy.
>>
>>19369742
That phenomena is mostly just memory, once you start doing it often your internal clock will know to look. Happens all the time while I'm working now
>>
The World is telling you to play Halo.
>>
It usually means a deity is following you

777 Means you are right with god

666 Means satan is trying to claim you

343 i have no idea
>>
This is OP. Honestly, I really would like to believe that and brush it off as nothing more than my mind playing tricks on me but I cant seem to just let it go. I tend to go off my gut feeling sense and I'm usually right for the most part. Hell, other people say the damn number sometimes when I haven't seen it all day. I cannot escape it. I do play Halo though, maybe I should play Halo more often lol. Well, if some sort of deity is following me this bitch better get to the point with all this shit. Too bad I don't believe in Satan.
>>
>>19369635
I have posted this here before under one of the synchronicity threads about how i used to see one three digits number multiple times a day for about a month long period maybe even longer if i look far back desu. And one of those days a had a terrible panic attack. it was partially due to a health scare, but idk if i can relate those too then. I remember having mental issues back then so it could be just a coincidence...
>>
>>19369844

>666 means santa

no, that is what (((they))) want you to believe

and that Father is "bad" lol
>>
File: 343_Guilty_Spark.png (1002KB, 1226x1152px) Image search: [Google]
343_Guilty_Spark.png
1002KB, 1226x1152px
>>19369635
>>
343 industries is a video game developer interestingly enough.
>>
>>19369895
They made halo, in case you're too lazy too Google it
>>
File: tumblr_onud24S9AY1w3z1eko1_540.gif (2MB, 540x373px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onud24S9AY1w3z1eko1_540.gif
2MB, 540x373px
>>19369635
Not paranormal.

I used to think I saw the number 12 everywhere I went then I realized I see a lot of numbers often and it was dumb to think 12 had any significance.

That happened around my 10th birthday.
>>
For most of my early life I was convinced I was going to die at the age of 26. I am now older.
>>
>>19369873
OP here. Funny how you mentioned that...I'll give a little backstory. I am in the military and recently about a month ago I had a mental breakdown and had to go to the hospital for a week then the day after I was released I had a severe anxiety attack which landed me in the hospital again for about a day. They plan on getting me out now cause of my "condition". Also been having night terrors recently, pretty ominous. Also I do know about 343 industries and 343 guilty spark but I'm still fail to see the correlation between what I see and that company. Maybe I gotta see why he was named guilty spark? Idfk.
>>
>>19369635
When your mind wants to see something, it sees it. Ever notice after buying a new car, you end up seeing that car everywhere? The number of cars on the road hasn't changed, but that particular car has now become signicificant to you. We probably catch the numbers on a clock 100 times a day and pay no attention to them, but if a number that we have decided is significant pops up, we are immediately drawn to it. Same with license plates, billboards, phone numbers etc. We see an incredible amount of numbers everyday, but we pay no attention to them. But when that significant number pops up, we'll notice it every time because we have already made the conscious decision to consider them significant. Your subconscious will now seek out what you've told it is significant. Similar to seeing faces in toast or patterns in otherwise random places.
>>
>>19369635
>posted @ 3 minutes and 43 seconds into the hour

Nice. Also, it's 7x7x7.
>>
>>19370423
Jesus, I didn't even notice that before until you mentioned it. I told you, I cannot escape it lmfao. Also 7x7x7 =343 is the speed of sound in dry air. Creepy...
>>
>>19370190
I also had a lot of different phobias back then. I would avoid watching videos, reading literature or having conversation that might lead to the mentioning of certain words that might trigger my anxiety of these phobias. Anything like this with you?
>>
>>19370493
No need to escape it, anon. Mathematics/numbers is the language of the Universe. Listen to what it's trying to tell you, not these shills who downplay the subconscious.
>>
>>19370552
>>19370557
Hmmm, I've never really had any phobias with anything. I'm more along the lines of depression and feeling very uncomfortable in social situations which unleash my anxiety. I'm trying to listen to the universe and to see what its telling me but I always end up empty handed. I meditate about it, ask the universe for guidance, pray, ect. but nothing really comes of it. Maybe its more of an acceptance thing? I don't know but I guess I'll try that.
>>
>>19370667
bro i am freaking out. I just google searched 343 and some of the image results are of the 343 firefighters who lost their lives in the 9-11 attacks. What I was hiding earlier was that the three digit number which I used to see all the time was 911 >>19369873
I am worried
>>
>>19370685
Just breathe man. I as well knew about the 343 firefighters that died on 9/11 and did see 911 for quite sometime but not as much anymore. Been searching on Google for a bit and it seems to me that it is quite a significant number. Deeper into the rabbit hole we go ;)
>>
>>19369635
Your mind has been sensitized to those number patterns somehow. I know I've been sensitized to the numbers 613 and 116 and I notice it jist about everywhere it is. I don't stress over it much, but you do you man.
>>
>>19369635
777 god is coming
777 holy
>>
>>19369635
If you look for it you'll see it. Then the more you see it, the more your brain looks for it. You've also strengthened the neurons in your brain that look for certain numbers. Confirmation bias, simple psychology.
But the fun answer is yeah it's ghosts or aliens or some shit
>>
>>19372073
>s-simple psychology desu
>>
>>19370707
You guys must be reincarnates of the 343. Thrust into the bodies of soulless living automatons.
>>
>>19369635
for what it's worth I've been seeing the same number over and over and over again over my lifetime. I'm 40. shhhhhh. I've also recently been noticing (over the last 3 months (ish)) clock numbers like 2:22, 11:11, 5:55, etc, way more than is statistically likely. I'm not prone to fancy, I'm a level-headed middle-aged engineer, but it does seem odd. . .
>>
OP here. Maybe it is just simple psychology, who knows for sure? We still have yet to unlock all the secrets of our minds and the power that is deep within. I like to believe theres a higher purpose but thats me, it makes life a bit more exciting and mysterious for me. I used to be Christian but I definitely grew out of it because the thought of enternal damnation of socalled sin wasnt to groovy with my. I'm only 20 years of age and from my expedience with these numbers I'd say I've got a lifetimes worth of noticing them. I'm pretty level-headed as well also quite mature for my age so I can tell whether theres a difference in the matrix or not for me. The funny thing is someone pointed out that that 3 minutes and 43 seconds in the hour I posted this thread. Now that made me go bonkers. Thats proof enough to me that there is some sort of correlation with that number in my life also for other "believers" it should be too. Just look for yourself ;) but in case it turns out to be nothing then oh well! No harm done and life goes on but I do know the mystery will plauge me for a long time until I'm dead.
>>
>>19369635
This is easy, nice time stamp btw

Intuition. Imagine in your mind that there is something you want, something you think about constantly - not something necessarily physical or tangible. The numbers you see repeating are 'signs' relative to these desires. Right now you fear them like a bad omen, because you cant explain their repetitiveness you are frightened by them being meme'd from mind into reality. Think of them instead like guides or road numbers. These are manifestations of the mind taking on physical form and leading you to the desires you focus on subconciously. When you see them, instead of feeling fear try and focus on what you were thinking about or doing at the time you saw them - become very perceptive of everything around you and you should begin to notice signs regarding the decisions you make. Most of the time these signs represent decisions - when you reach a fork these numbers become more relevant and indicate what decision you should make. Think of everything you have that you desired - gifts, money that solved a problem, lucky housing finds, better jobs, knowledge, etc - these are the result of focusing desires and needs in the mind and then following the path which leads to them being obtained.

Fearing and avoiding these signs takes you further from your desires. Following them and acting on impulses relative to when you see them takes you closer. Recognizing and controlling these signs is wisdom. Seeking meaning to these signs leads you to the answer
>03:43

You have nothing to fear. Embrace the weirdness of the world and how all decisions, even the tinniest ones made by random strangers, are for a purpose. You can direct that purpose.
>>
Ok, so it seems that it's all in the head, but how did the number 343 got etched in OP's brain? Did he experience something traumatic and the number 343 was present somehow? or was it caused a subliminal message from years ago? OP be honest, were you ever mentally abused?
>>
This is OP. Interesting take, I enjoy how you composed that. Making it a little more clearer for me, I appreciate that. I guess I gotta let go and let the current take me rather than push back and look for answers where they never were. I love the strangeness of the world, it makes it all the more exciting to be present in it. Ill act on my highest excitement, be my best self, and let it flow since I'm pretty easygoing so it comes natural. I've never been mentally abused persay but theres been moments in time where I've felt "not me" from situations that I've experienced. Never had a traumatic situation relating to 343 so that is crossed out. Only thing I cant think of (this is going to sound dumb) is that like in the character in Halo is named 343 guilty spark and Halo is one of the first games I got into when I was a kid. I never really payed attention to the names so I wouldn't have really knowingly thought about that character name then see 343 everywhere, that just doesn't resonate with me. Could be subliminal? Yeah but I feel as though theres something else to it since if you actually research the number it has a lot of significance. Or I'm just a complete idiot who fantasizes about crap and is complete bonkers...all could be valid lmfao. Ah well, good to see insight from other people though. Much appreciated.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.