[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Meaning and Interpretation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I'll start with mine from last night

>Be me
>With my mother
>In the parking lot of a completely white building
>Walk inside
>I know this place
>I remember going there routinely, it's where my psychologist works
>I have a therapist I see regularly in real life but his office isn't anything like that and obviously I don't go with my mother
>Also he's male, I know in the dream that the therapist I'm seeing is a woman
>Walk into an entryway with a completely white staircase leading upwards
>Start walking up
>I can see that it seems to lead up forever with doors every once in a while
>This doesn't seem strange to me because like I said, this place is familiar to me
>Go into the door on the second floor
>It leads into a waiting room
>The only person there is a receptionist woman
>I don't remember actually checking in for my appointment, we just sat down, I guess that part got left out
>Wait for a while to be called in
>Various things start to seem off about this place
>I can't remember what all of them were but the biggest one was that no one but the receptionist and my mother were there
>I distinctly remember that last time I went there it being about half full
>When I ask my mother about this she says we're always the only ones here
>I argue about it with her for a while
>Everything is blank in my memory up until I've become suspicious of this place and I'm asking the receptionist if I can leave
>I talk with her a while before she threatens "soul termination"
>She says the only way I can leave is if I agree to let the "company terminate my soul"
>What the fuck are you talking about?
>I'm not sure if she explains the situation or it was just one of those moments where you suddenly know something in a dream but I figure everything out
>I'm basically in the matrix, although I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a computerized thing or a magical one

Will continue in next post
>>
I was at the super market and a cute girl with huge tits walked past me, so I ran to her and put my face in her breasts.
>>
Cont.

>Still not sure what this therapists office is but start to connect "soul termination" with the disappearance of all the other visitors
>Demand she let's me go
>Not quite sure what I expected but she says no of course
>Start fighting with the receptionist
>Manage to overpower her and work to break a window
>She appears behind me, fully recovered
>Tells me that's a fake window because a real one would be too dangerous in escape attempts
>Despite that, there is a real window directly below it, just slightly hidden
>I break it
>Ask her why she's suddenly letting me go and if she's going to terminate my soul
>She says no, that she had a change of heart and is going to let me go
>She breaks down in tears and says that she wanted all the souls to go free all along
>I leave through the window
>I see a field flanked on both sides by raised forests so that it makes a wide corridor for miles
>Filled with creatures that look like giraffes but covered in gold
>I thank her and run through the field
>Wake up

Well that's mine, I just wanted to get it written down so I don't forget but if anyone has any ideas what it means that's be great
>>
>be me
>in a music festival
>friend has an old camcorder
>we were part of a media team
>Phil Collins comes up to us
>starts shouting at us and telling us to fuck off and stop filming

Never worked in media, and I don't listen to Phil Collins
>>
tl;dr motherfucker, this is 4chan, do you really think we have the attention span to read your fucking blocks of text without even knowing if we're interested?
>>
File: despair.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
148KB, 300x300px
>>19371707
if this was old /x/, i would
>>
>>19371707
I mostly wrote it here because I had to get it down somewhere so I wouldn't forget (I'll probably copy it into my dream journal later) and if I put it here I could start a thread that might be interesting. Two birds. If you don't want to read it don't read it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.