[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convinced myself that reality is a simulation and I'm seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1498682439856.png (295KB, 392x619px) Image search: [Google]
1498682439856.png
295KB, 392x619px
Convinced myself that reality is a simulation and I'm seeing clues and proofeverywhere I look

Thing is though, I just want it to stop. I don't want to think about it at all. I want to go back to before I thought it real.

What can I do?
>>
Why go back to beeing blind?
>>
File: in_cold_blood.jpg (168KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
in_cold_blood.jpg
168KB, 900x675px
>>19369216
You can start by posting evidence.
>>
How good is your "proof"?
I bet it sucks.
Hold yourself to a higher standard to achieve your stated desire.
>>
>>19369220

>>19369220

was much more comfy

also, it's exhausting trying to untangle everything, and I want to think about other things
>>
File: x_in_a_nutshell.jpg (62KB, 471x302px) Image search: [Google]
x_in_a_nutshell.jpg
62KB, 471x302px
>>19369234
>conveniently ignores pleas for evidence
>>
>>19369241

My evidence is my life experience, not sure what you're upset about

And anyway, this thread isn't about convincing anybody if anything
>>
>>19369216
Watch all of these in order. Life isn't a simulation. It's that nothing of what you've been told is the truth. The presenter's political beliefs aside, he is a professional documentarian, photographer and filmmaker. He put a lot of work into these and he proved to me that I'm not crazy for what I've seen.

People look to outer space for aliens all the time. They're looking past the forest to find the trees. It's all right under our noses.

Watchlist:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1BDC087F1596CA64&params=OAFIAVgB&v=wVqKe_iV2EI&mode=NORMAL

First in the series:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cnb8-i4HNP8
>>
File: IMG_20170503_145354.jpg (1MB, 2262x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_145354.jpg
1MB, 2262x1836px
>I convinced myself of an absurd reality just for the sake of being different and "original" and am now suffering confirmation bias everywhere I look
Hmmm
It's even more absurd when you consider that literally nothing can dispelled your delusion because you can diamiss literally anything as an attempt to mislead you by some shady antagonist
>>
hi OP
sounds like you might be going schizo
you can reverse it if you make an effort to stop thinking that way
>>
>>19369216
take the blue pill
>>
It isn't a simulation as much as it is illusion. Muh technological theories are all part of the illusion.

You are a single entity, dangerously schizophrenic, manufacturing a dream world that is trying to convince you that it is real and giving you any number of false realities.

Sweet dreams OP.
>>
>>19369216
The material world is an illusion, not a simulation. Just in the same way you dream at night, you also dream during the day. The difference is the day dream is longer and has the memory functioning.

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(illusion)

Moksha means to escape from this dream world filled with suffering and returning to blissful reality.
>>
>>19369326

I fully appreciate the absurdity - one of the reasons I want off the train
>>
>>19369623
Detach from the dreamworld because you know the greater prize awaits in the center of the labyrinth.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.