[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT IS THIS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: a3104400636_10.jpg (545KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3104400636_10.jpg
545KB, 1200x1200px
Ok /x/ so, first of all, this is one of my first posts on 4chan, I've been lurking /x/ and /pol/ for a few months now, and i really can't remember how i found out about this place, it's just like, a massive change in a blink of an eye, and i was here, can't really tell how it happened.

Okay, so first of all, quick rundown.
>born in a evangelic household
>spent a lot of time in church
>actually lived in one
>see a bunch of immoral shit in the background
>drift away from religious path
>became closer with art and science
>decide i'm gonna study arts
>spent years trying to find a "purpose"
>finally i found the purpose of life
>drift back to religious path, but in a more spiritual way
>started to pay more attention to astrology
>started hanging around with more spiritual people
>i'm an Aquarius, Gemini ascendant
>my name represents one of the archangels who announced the apocalypse
>people told me that i was an "indigo" (???)
>learn a bit about the age of Aquarius
>some friends tell me that i'm a point of "light"
>others say that the world is changing
>i don't know if they are all high or i have to make new friends
>started to actually go a long with this

A couple weeks back i felt something, and it hasn't gone away, i was with my gf, she is also an Aquarius, actually also Gemini the same ascendant, so she turns to me and says, "don't you feel weird, like something is about to happen?" And in fact, it was exactly that that i was feeling, later in that day, i was at work, and i opened up /pol/, and there was like 15 thread about "DOO YOU FEEL IT", "in-pealing doom feeling?!", like a bunch of people talking about the same shit? Could this just be me tripping? So, a work with the public, i'm a barber now, and a lot of my clients, and friends, are very spiritual people, all this different religions, but pretty much always the same message, love, light, bliss, whatever you wanna call it.
>>
File: ageofaquarius_screenprint.jpg (937KB, 850x1183px) Image search: [Google]
ageofaquarius_screenprint.jpg
937KB, 850x1183px
And for the last few months, I've seen a change in everybody's behavior, and not just the people, but in nature too. People are all stressed out, with no patience, most of the people have been demonstrating this feeling of "end it already", tired of waiting something that puts away the pain, but never comes, some wants the rapture, others WW3, an asteroid, aliens, whatever, just do something!
>They are bored.
Have you been paying attention to all the storms that are hitting Europe under the radar of the media? Germany, Turkey, Russia.
All the fires? Portugal, France, Spain, what is this? All the people that i talk to about this have the same feeling, this is the start of something, but no ones knows what. All the turmoil in politics lately? Every conspiracy theory has a spot to be at least a bit true in today's world, and if you think about how many there are, oh boy.
So lately this people i work with that are more spiritual, they started talking about, a new era. One of them said to me that, she talked to spirits, something about a friend of her being possessed? by a spirit, and the spirits uses him to write something, like a message. And she said that were a lot of chatter about Mark Zuckerberg being here to do a mission and now is drifting the path.
Then i asked if she knew something about September, and if she heard anything about an eclipse in america.
>"America will feel it first, they have a lot of bad karma with them. We are going to star to transcend to the 5th dimension, and a lot of people that is not ready will be left behind in the 3rd dimension, for a while...20th September? I don't know anything about it, but it's an important date for them."
>>
File: 4f04e03d51f2b9325190eeb9aa89e18c.jpg (302KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
4f04e03d51f2b9325190eeb9aa89e18c.jpg
302KB, 1000x1333px
When she said 20th September i was intrigued, how could she hit that so close to the 23rd? So i showed her this.
https://escapeallthesethings.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/maxresdefault-996x560.jpg
She said that she woud show that to some people and get back to me. I will update this post if she gets back with something. She also said that in the 5th dimension there will be no money, we will bee beings of energy, no need for food or water, still will have to do stuff, but we will be rewarded in credits?, like "karma" credits, and it will be blissful.

And a few last questions.
>what the age of Aquarius exactly, down to daily life?
>when does or did it start exactly?
>how it will affect people of different signs?
>how it will affect an Aquarius himself?
>whats an indigo?
>whats the 144.000?
>who is Raphael?
>what did he did exactly as an archangel?
>what is the the 3rd dimension and the 5th?
>what the difference between them?

So what are your thought on this?
>>
File: Fake as fuck.jpg (759KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Fake as fuck.jpg
759KB, 1280x960px
>>19369139
>So what are your thought on this?
Sounds like a lot of pish to me, anon.
>>
>>19369189
What do you think exactly is fake?
>>
>>19369189
This ol' ayy? It's just a random and vaguely /x/-themed pic, but perhaps I should elaborate upon my post and say that I would take 99% of statements from "mediums", so-called-psychics, and "spritually aware" people with a pinch of salt at best, and with extreme scepticism at worst. Or to encapsulate: "Sounds like lot of pish to me, anon".
>>
>/pol/

Hey op before you go making any big life decisions maybe you should get out of high school and reddit first. Shut that kekistan shit down you be been making your an obvious sheep and an easy target due to your weak will and follower like tendances.

How much of this astrology did you reasearch or did you just want something that's not the main religion in an effort to be edgy. Cause you sound edgy.
>>
>>19369132
>I've been lurking /x/ and /pol/ for a few months now
Lurkmoar
>>
>>19369139
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast asspace and as timeless asinfinity. It is the middle ground betweenlightandshadow, betweenscienceandsuperstition, and it lies between the pit of man'sfears and the summit of hisknowledge. This is the dimension ofimagination. It is an area which we call theTwilight Zone.
>>
god
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.