[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have strange mushroom stories? or shrooming stories in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: DSC_9811[1].jpg (1MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9811[1].jpg
1MB, 4928x3264px
Anyone have strange mushroom stories? or shrooming stories in general?

anyone believe it is a gateway to something ?
>>
One time I did shrooms and I had a vision of old men in black robes unwinding a doomsday clock that would signify the end of man in a nuclear holocaust. I am pretty sure it was the Illuminati messing with me though.
>>
it's a fungus.

it harbors inside living creatures, and disguises itself by emitting hormones. In there it stays, until you die, which is when it wakes itself up and begins eating.
>>
Drugs are not a gateway to anything.
Would be way to easy that way..
>>
May it possibly opens a frequency/channel that is not normally accessible
>>
I developed a belief in God and the afterlife shortly after doing shrooms. I'm sure I'm not the only one who can say this.
>>
>be me
>18
>first 'real' cup of tea
>Halloween
>gently trip
>"okay, nothings gonna look the same size"
>still have my head
>space out/zone in infrequently
>ramps up a notch
>becoming more reactionary to things I "see"
>patio light is tunnel to heaven
>ceiling has puzzles in it
>go piss
>turn head
>bloody handprints, vivid and chaotic dragged down the wall above the bath
>continue peeing whilst I process this
>"this is by far the most I've hallucinated"
>"why this"
>"take special care to not be worried because i want to be worried"
>"I guess that's just one of those things you see"
>walk out into friends house
>Halloween decorations everywhere
>Spoop invalidated
>gr8 trip
>>
>>19369109
Had the oneness shit for a full year in my early 20's. Made me quit smoking give up booze get into good shape and get a good job.

Didn't last more than that went back to drinking and smoking. At least I own a couple of houses now.
>>
File: 1484179159046.jpg (52KB, 587x461px) Image search: [Google]
1484179159046.jpg
52KB, 587x461px
All things of this manner are hard to put into words as when you're in that state you're not thinking in words.

The gist of mine is the mushrooms felt like the groping tendrils of an octopus or that deity from Skyrim that looked like a mass of tentacles. It pried through my memories and emotions trying to teach some ultimate truth and set me on the right path. If things go dark roll with it, the strongest trees have to have deep roots if they are to grow tall and strong. Automatic way for things to go west is stare at the corner of the room where the two walls meet and cross your eyes

But on acid or mushrooms everything that's too outlandish you learn you soon forget as it's hard to find how they relate when your brain is back to regular function. Just a warning everything you've repressed, not even intentionally with come bubbling back up. You come to terms with who you are and where you came from and it keeps you reminded that you can go anywhere you want

glhf x
>>
>>19369109
You aren't alone, acid sent me in that direction.
Though it was far more to do with setting and the (too high) dose. Don't remember most of it, except the magic parts.
> Mfw eye of the storm
>>
>>19369118
Good stuff mate. Yeah that feeling of interconnectivity between everything in the universe was pretty powerful, but I more felt the existence of God was profoundly revealed to me through the awesomeness of the miracle of our creation. Always feel like a plum talking about this sort of thing.
>>
>>19369118
Still on "oneness" shit and smoke
am I paradox?
>>
I used to do acid to reach higher states of awareness, but through tantra and meditation, I am now able to reach those states of mind without the aid of chemicals. I think they can be an important tool on the spiritual path, but don't confuse the signs for the destination.
"What you are looking for is within you."
>>
>>19369151
Spot on, anon.

Answers from where you find the questions
Peace from the same place you can find chaos

I've got a better spiritual vehicle than some chemical now.
>>
>>19369100
Yeah mate the Univerese doesn't do moral hazard. Drugs are the ONLY way. Body and soul is the lesson of the day.
>>
met the goddess, saw an alien, talked to my significant other telepathically, went trough past lives....its been kind to me
My belief is it depends on how you approach it.
>>
>>19369084
I know it's not rational, but how does ingesting fungus not lead to fungus growing within you?
>>
>>19369267
how does ingesting chicken not lead to chicken growing inside you?
>>
>>19369084
Shrooms can be a gateway to other psychedelics.
>>
>>19369311
Because foot fungus is a real thing and if inhaled fungai and bacteria can grow in mucus membranes.
>>
>>19369084
ive done acid anon but not shrooms, what would be (if any) the difference between a shrooms trip and acid trip
>>
>>19369338
You can barely get cubensis to grow in a sterile medium.
>>
>>19369346
Cause it sees losers like you and dies on purpose.
>>
>>19369095
So fungus can survive stomach acid?
>>
>>19369344
Acid gives you much more awareness and feels like you are learning information at an expedited rate. Rather than a "one with the Earth" feeling, you get an "aha!" moment. Acid feels like everything just clicks, while mushrooms feel more like you're becoming more in tune with yourself. Mushrooms are also more chaotic and are less controllable than acid, but that's not to scare you away. Think of it like being drunk in that way, but it's hard to describe. Mushrooms are much more visual with your eyes closed while acid tends to be bright flashes of colors, with mushrooms you may see full on spirals. Mushrooms help you learn more about yourself while acid helps you learn more about the reality and interactions within it. You'll also feel more at peace after a mushroom experience.
>>
I've only done mushrooms 4 times, while I've done LSD (acid) close to 20. I take my mushrooms in heroic doses which explains why I've done them less. When I did a 10g dried dose, it felt like when I closed my eyes I would open them in another reality. I saw "behind the veil" with two beings messing with the fabric of reality. They were aware that I was looking at them and knew that I couldn't react. I don't subscribe to the notion that there are lesser supreme deities controlling factors such as time and space, but after that trip I'm much more open to the idea of such. It definitely broadens your beliefs and they are nothing to be afraid of. Some will report of bad trips but I've never really had any.
>>
>>19369084
One time on shrooms I mowed my yard after it got dark on a riding mower with head lights while listening to Willie Nelson sing somewhere over the rainbow on repeat I giggled and laughed with every twist and turn I wouldn't have had more fun on a million dollars roller coaster and getting a chore done all the while making extra swipes to make it look extra nice you know golf course style manicured and shit after several hours I had mowed a masterpiece and went inside for a beer and a fat joint before bed. On waking up the next morning I walked outside to my shock the yard looked as if a drunk Stevie Wonder had mowed it tall stripes here bald patches there all I could do is laugh like an insane person cause fuck it was still a fun night.

The moral of this story is,
your trip on shrooms is subjective
its what you do
Its how you feel
its what you hear
its what you see
its whats real to you at the time you experience it and it doesn't need to be something far out or a unbelievable story or whoa wtf was that shit for it to be a good or even awesome trip.
>>
Someone I used to associate myself with gave me these little mini mushrooms he or the private grower named monkey balls or something.

After I got home from the concert I felt like I was dying. It was storming and I shit you not, I waved my hand as to pull a gust of wind into my room. The curtains banged as if I was in control. It was fucking nuts. I will never do them again. Fuck that.
>>
>>19369084

A GATEWAY TO OUR SPIRITUALITY, NIGGA

HAHHAHHAHA
>>
File: spoopy hill.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy hill.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>19369084
I've got one that's not paranormal whatsoever from the start of this year, but it's kinda fun. BF and I dropped about 30 each - last of the Autumn harvest that we'd dried out.
WELL we're listening to super chilled music, when I just randomly started bawling my eyes out, like full-on grieving. He switches the music to Machine Head and I immediately started stripping. Ah, the mind on mushies.

Got a weird experience from a while ago too. I'll greentext for space:
>October 2013/2012 (can't remember exactly)
>picking out on a steep hill covered in sheep with some mates; fyi best place to pick
>seriously, just picking and putting them in tupperwear, not taking them at all
>suddenly, we go silent, the sheep stop making any sound and the wind just sort of stops
>air smells super clear, like we're by the seaside rather than somewhere rural and landlocked
>it had been an overcast day, but the sky now seemed to be white, no diffused sunshine or anything, just kind of glowing - I can't really describe it very well, sorry
>anyway, we were only halfway up this hill, but we started to walk towards the top
>a low humming noise/frequency/thing??? stars to permeate the air, and the skyline at the top of the hill looked super fucked up
>then, just as quickly as this started, it stopped, we stopped walking, sky was normal, sheep were being normal again, and the wind picked back up
>sealed up the tupperwear and went on our way
TL;DR: I have a feeling that friends and I accidentally interrupted a meeting between ayyy lmaos and some sheep

pic related it's the hill
>>
>>19369084
OK so...

>take a fresh mushroom
>put it in a syringe
>press out the water
>the fluid that comes out is dark blue into black; smells mushroomy; gets orangy light after time

whats the deal here? will it kick
>>
>>19369428
Nice anon. ;^)
>>
File: 1501199715875.jpg (23KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
1501199715875.jpg
23KB, 480x478px
>>19369358
>>
>>19369435
>NIGGA

Get off this board
>>
>>19369390
I don't think you have gotten ahold of strong enough acid what you say is true of some brown blotter but if you get that balls to the wall acid it's a whole different ball game I came across this kind once and it was unreal I peaked for hours sitting on a toilet watching what normally was a plain brown carpet come alive with a neon pink and orange fractal show that was unlike anything I've ever seen none of this catching shit out the corner of your eye and it goes away if you look right at it bullshit the harder I stared at it the more intense it would get gecko like shapes full spiral into strobe light fashes then back to fractal shapes moving spinning intertwined into one another pulsing to the beat of the music being played in the next room off one hit. I was no stranger to acid either I'd taken at least ten hits of blotter in one night before as my cousin run into a stockpile of brown blotter the summer before we tripped every day for over 30 days I quit counting at 30 but it was less than 2 months I think who knows point is blotter was ok and had some cool trips and all but one hit of this shit put you on a whole different level I don't remember what the sheet pic was but two hits made the Anheuser-Busch logo with the big A and the eagle on the flip side.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.