[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this board is trash.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: shitpost.jpg (216KB, 1143x841px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.jpg
216KB, 1143x841px
this board is trash.
>>
>>19369024
It really is. Leave while you still can
>>
>>19369024

And instead of posting quality content, you post this garbage.
>>
>>19369036
Shut. the. fuck. up.

as good as i was able to post good stuff and make quality threads, it still got drowned by shitposting dickheads. Don't speak as if you would knew what kind of posting i have done you fucking retard. /x/ went down the shitter.
>>
>>19369024
Yes, because it's fictional.
>>
>>19369024
I know, that's why in the other thread I'm encouraging people to start brainstorming ideas to turn this board around. Starting today. It's not going to be an easy process, but I think with a handful of us fostering a better attitude and having creative threads to encourage people to start posting better content and not bitching we can begin to make an improvement.
>>
>>19369041

You gave a good example you rotten twat.
>>
vampire threads are best threads
>>
>>19369055
there are already a few good threads with zero activity. Guess what, they are way down, only shitposting threads seems to be bumped.

>>19369056
good for you, now get the fuck to the catalog and help to bump good stuff you britcuck.

>>19369059
fuck off
>>
>>19369065

Likewise bud.
I'm not a brit, fucking burguer.
>>
>>19369036
how ironic

not even OP, but you can take your faggy alien selfie larping garbage and go choke down a bag of cocks
>>
>>19369041
>abloobloo no one likes my shitty creepypasta
>>
Haters cock block my funny jokes. Boring
>>
>>19369080

Did you just shit out of your mouth?
Get it checked.
>>
>>19369024
Summer raids. People on holidays.
>>
>>19369088
This. OP's threads didn't attract the interest he thinks they deserved. Rather than try harder, he's complaining about the popular threads. Anything he doesn't approve of must be shitposting, rather than Anons with different interests pursuing them in good faith.

>>19369144
It's always summer somewhere.
The internet as a whole isn't as good as it was even five years ago, and in five years it'll be worse still. Phoneposters tend to be low quality, and their share of the percentage of users only increases. So a board gets more traffic, gets more posts in a day, but it's only getting the same amount of OC.
>>
>>19369024
No, this board is /x/. >>>/trash/ is elsewhere.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.