[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

an alien showed me this earth it was inside this virtual sea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: houglass earth.png (25KB, 762x610px) Image search: [Google]
houglass earth.png
25KB, 762x610px
an alien showed me this earth
it was inside this virtual sea of similar "planets:

2spooky
>>
File: hj.png (295KB, 769x1038px) Image search: [Google]
hj.png
295KB, 769x1038px
>>
>>19368525
That's a 3-dimensional representation. If you could visualize it 4-dimensionally, you could see that the entire sphere is present, and that the extra dimension is consciousness. Time is the oscillation of the sphere super imposed over a hypertorus, and consciousness is the angle which determines which possible 3-dimensionally shaped sphere you experience, moment to moment.
>>
>>19368539
i couldnt draw the rest

basically I was inside a sea of similar "planets" this hourglass was attached to it

it was like an endless sea of pillars/houglasses in all directions
>>
>>19368525
oh man anon
hyperspheres
toruses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_w4HYXuo9M
http://www.hypersphere.com/hs/abouths.html
bruh
geomety
whoa
>>
File: 5148647.jpg (48KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
5148647.jpg
48KB, 800x533px
>>19368539
it was like this but imagine the floor and ceiling was moving like ocean waves and it was all black/dark
>>
File: www.png (191KB, 1221x727px) Image search: [Google]
www.png
191KB, 1221x727px
>>19368533
im actually reading this too thats why I made the thread, this was shown to me like 2 weeks ago and I dismissed it but now its starting to spook me
>>
>>19368539
So are the poles connected in this?
>>
File: watch out.gif (2MB, 347x178px) Image search: [Google]
watch out.gif
2MB, 347x178px
>>19368539
my thoughts exactly, except intelligent

>>19368525
>>19368564
be careful though, human minds maybe aren't built to handle all the revelations the aliens will give you gif related
>>
Looks like a Myst reference to me. There was a planet like that in the book. Was this from a dream?
>>
>>19368564
i think it is time to make a star gate thread. I will try to get all information into the op and than anons can start to train the out-of-body exercise.
>>
>>19368576
Look up Polarity Theory.

The poles are not exactly what we think they are, methinks.

Yet Polarity Theory confirms the Torus, at least if you consider it. A positive force acts upon a neutral void to create a... planet. Let's say it's a simulation, yet not by some supercomputer like most are distracted to believe.

Because of Polarity Theory, that negative change caused by the positive force (the simulation) is bound to return back to that neutral state (no simulation.)

This creates the shape seen in OP image, as well as the more complex 3-dimensional fields visualized elsewhere.

Polarity Theory (and its Torus shape) can be applied to the universe, the galaxy, our planet, and these vessels that we chose to reside in.
>>
>>19368696
Consider a hologram.

You can use a holographic lense, along with he rest of the apparatus, to suspend a 3D image. If you break the lense, the holograph will remain unchanged because the code (design) for the hologram is contained in every minuscule part of that lens.

The whole is reflected, always, in the small.

The universe is reflected in the galaxy is reflected in our solar system is reflected in our planets is reflected in our "physical" bodies.
>>
>>19368696
This is fucking nuts and interesting. I've always 'felt' some sort of duality in the creation of all things somehow, not sure why. This sort of thing directly explains it the best way I've seen. I wonder how gravity is connected to this though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.