[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satan is NOT in charge of this world!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 33

Reclaim your soul!

All negativity in your life is caused by unwanted demonic oppression. Remove these demonic squatters from your life!

List any persistent problems you face, e.g.:
> Social problems, anxiety
> Depression
> Eating disorders
> Self-harming thoughts

Acknowledge that these problems are caused by demons, you enable them to introduce negativity into your life with these kinds of actions:
> Desiring to perform acts which would be negative for others (e.g. theft, physical harm, adultery)
> Performing these acts
> Performing acts which are negative for yourself (e.g. laziness, foolishness, envying, drunkenness, fornication)

Once demons have gained the ability to interfere with your life, they can create thoughts and even control your actions to force you to continue with these behaviors. Therefore, it is necessary to remove their influence from your life as soon as possible.
>>
k, so how to resist their influence/control?
>>
File: 1501219335942.jpg (155KB, 814x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501219335942.jpg
155KB, 814x960px
>>19368256
Demons seem to basically be people who sold their soul to Satan. When they die they are forced to torment people and try to get them to sell their souls as well. They are very jealous of living people. When you try to remove them you need to be very persistent and not let them try to tempt you into abusing other people or yourself or selling your soul. Develop this belief "I will not abuse myself or others under any circumstances."

>>19368274
I am going to post some stuff about that next.
>>
>>19368274
Invite them into the part of your self that you're letting go of. Then let go of that part of your self. You must be open to change; requiring absolute knowledge of the future is the same action that keeps you stuck in the past. It's natural to let go of the bad memories, so that you can make room for the new, and once again process them to choose for your self which you deem holding on to, or letting go of.

Time will last for all eternity. There is no need to be greedy with it.
>>
>>19368274
You need to do things which are effective. If you have a strong demon, they will try to make you think that the cause of your problems is something else (e.g. a curse, negative thought-forms, some minuscule transgression you made). They will tell you that the only way to fix your problems (which they cause) is to sell your soul.

If you are going to church, praying, and trying to change your beliefs, and things are not changing in your life, then those things are not effective for you. You need to change your tactic until something works, and don't be tricked by the demon into waiting for years while trying the same thing. Try them for between 2 and 4 weeks, within which time you should see things improve, otherwise change tactic again.
>>
>>19368256
>All negativity in your life is caused by unwanted demonic oppression
JUST ! i cant even... the nerve of some people. to be so xenophobic. for shame humanity for shame

>Reclaim your soul!
as if your soul has any value. desperation makes people give up their humanity for pocket change. not even talking figuratively literally pocket change and they will suck your dick. your a grain of sand on a beach you think you have any real world value?

> Satan is NOT in charge of this world!
lucifer and the fallen run this world ever since god cast them out of heaven. thems the rules faggot. do you see mr.iam walking around shielding the jews from danger? no? isnt that whats in your little book of lies? he forfeited ownership of this little cesspool just to get rid of some trouble makers... magna carta and sheeeiiit
>>
>>19368256

The fuck is this, a pawn shop?
>>
File: 1500499152329.jpg (21KB, 425x316px) Image search: [Google]
1500499152329.jpg
21KB, 425x316px
>>19368300
If you have succumbed to the demonic oppression and sold your soul, then do the following actions:
> Stop all worship of Satan
> Denounce Satan and satanists
> Destroy any physical documentation of your contract to sell your soul
> Destroy any objects in your possession / living area representing your connection with Satan or demons
> State that "the contract for my soul is null and void."
>>
>>19368256

lol retard! Satan or Devil or Demon or anything we call bad or negative is FEMALE ENERGY! This whole world and Universe is FEMALE ENERGY, we are being birthed out of void of BIG BANG aka giant vagina and same goes for Earth which is also a WOMB
>>
>>19368309
You have permitted a demon to guide your behaviors. When you sold your soul you were possessed by a demon. Was it worth it? Your deceptions are not convincing anybody.

> as if your soul has any value
When you die, if you sold your soul, you will be required to work for satan. That will probably involve abusing people. If you retain your soul you are able to reincarnate or incarnate on different planets. If you believe in Jesus then you are able to go to Heaven.

> lucifer and the fallen run this world
This is a fiction. I claim all power given to lucifer and the fallen.
> little book of lies
Who do you think wrote the bible?

>>19368315
pwn*

>>19368328
Female energy is not bad, negative, or satanic.
>>
>>19368338
I saw no desire, performance, or act of self destruction in >>19368309, meaning that you haven't exposed your actual motive.
>>
>>19368352
Elaborate.
>>
>>19368300
What if i think im cursed because i sold my soul?
>>
>>19368309

You are mentally ill.
>>
File: conscious_universe351_03.jpg (84KB, 450x442px) Image search: [Google]
conscious_universe351_03.jpg
84KB, 450x442px
>>19368256
>>19368300
>You need to do things which are effective

The following behaviors are known to help remove demonic influence from a person, and to
> Change diet to healthier foods (e.g. avoid fast food, chemically processed foods)
> Exercise, gaining physical strength and endurance
> Stopping all harmful behaviors (e.g. applying effort to stop theft, laziness, masturbation, lying, deceiving, and denouncing these activities)
> Discussing or revealing (in some way, even Anonymously) the problems you are having and the negative behaviors that have been affecting you
> Get your life organized, put in effort towards achieving things that you actually want

Here are some things that may work for some people (perhaps in conjunction with an effort including the above efforts):
> Exorcism
> Fasting
> Prayer (to God, Jesus, etc...) (* ask for forgiveness, removal of the source of negativity in your life)
> Cast them out in the name of Jesus
> Reading (certain) scripture
(Note that I have tried all of these things and they were not very effective)

In order to inflict negativity into your life, the demons seem to attach to you, emotionally connecting them with your behaviors. When you start removing them, they seem to get negative feelings / emotions. These feelings cause them to try harder to inflict negativity in your life (because that gives them more ability to affect you; thoughts about lustful behavior seems to give them power). The stronger you are able to resist them, the harder they will try to affect you until they begin to weaken, when they will eventually leave.
>>
>>19368400
Mental illness involves some form of incapacity to recognize the real world.

I can tell you that you're delusional if you don't think there are people who think of themselves as grains of sand on an uncaring beach. There are billions.
>>
File: Product557231322411.jpg (39KB, 624x600px) Image search: [Google]
Product557231322411.jpg
39KB, 624x600px
>>19368369
You need to reclaim your soul. Do not feel bad for having succumbed. Demons are ruthless and exploit the fact that you are unaware of the ways they affect you. It is possible to do, try the things in >>19368320 and >>19368404 .

>>19368408
>incapacity to recognize the real world
You actually believe that satan controls this world. I told you that that is not true. Reclaim your soul before it is too late.
> think of themselves as grains of sand on an uncaring beach
Your pessimism is unwanted here.
>>
>>19368412
>You actually believe that satan controls this world.
Oh, I'm not that anon. I just recognize when humanity has utterly failed billions of people.

Calling someone who recognizes vast truths about the human condition delusional isn't a healthy way to interact with them.
>>
>>19368425
>humanity has utterly failed billions of people
Most people are not as oppressed as the people on /x/ experience. Most of them have reasonable lives. Your statement is not a vast truth at all.
>>
>>19368436
>Your statement is not a vast truth at all.
Oh, I wasn't talking about /x/. What that anon said has everything to do with all the places you'll never tread because you're afraid of what kind of people live there.

I like what you're doing, please continue. But do so without lies. When and where failures occur, and who and what feel the effects of that neglect most, those are not your concern.
>>
Hey
Not gonna answer the answers.
Letting go.
>>
>>19368256
>ist any persistent problems you face

Cool

>demon posession

>Acknowledge that these problems are caused by demons

Aknowledged

What now, retard?
>>
File: 1499806255243.png (1MB, 1272x959px) Image search: [Google]
1499806255243.png
1MB, 1272x959px
OK M8

I HAVE THE BEST TECHNIQUE

YOU YELL AND CURSE AT THIS PICTURE TILL YOU SEE SATAN BEEING SAD

top left
>>
>Satan isn't in charge of this world

Sure isn't! Pic related.
>>
>>19368404

I feel like I finally released some sort of sexual demon that took hold of me in a very weird way involving semen retention, meditation, and almost fornication.

I'm worried though when I let my semen build up again from abstaining from masturbation it may come back. I have old artwork and stuff that used to glorify Satan. Should I burn it all?
>>
>>19370205
Yes you should get rid of it and separate yourself as much as possible from artifacts glorifying Satan and satanism.
>>
>>19368256
Go away.
>>
My mantra helps me with the negative attachments.
Flow
Trust in god
Faith in Jesus redeems you
Purify your thoughts
Purify your thoughts
Purify your thoughts
>>
>>19368256
*Contracts made in blood are ethereal binding*
*Terms and Conditions may Apply*
>>
File: 1987swiceprgm36.jpg (2MB, 1268x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1987swiceprgm36.jpg
2MB, 1268x1600px
>>19368282
>or selling your soul.

Ok how does one even go about selling their soul in the first place? Do you have to have an actual conversation with something while your awake or asleep? Do you agree by thought or do you have to say something out loud?

Do you actually get what you sold your soul for aka the love of another or money?
If not wouldn't the fact that they didn't keep up their end of the bargain cancel out the deal/contract?

If the selling takes place in a dream wouldn't we all be fucked since we can't always control our own dreams?
>>
>>19368338

>Female energy is not bad, negative, or satanic.

Aw... so young... <3
>>
>>19368338

>I claim all power given to lucifer and the fallen.

uh-huh... come fight me then...

Surely you will win with GOD at your side!

...right?!

Or do you think you get to run this planet with pencils?

I'll let you pretend, not like any women will believe your bitch ass runs anything but your legos.
>>
>>19370992

What if I told you, no matter how much baby rape and torture I imagine, no matter how much I have doubt...

...I still remain non-violent and a compassionate person without skydaddies threat of violence?

Why are you so pathetically weak?!
>>
>>19371326
>>19371317
>>19371299
Lol, accept Jesus Christ as lord
>>
File: 1.jpg (31KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31KB, 852x480px
And Jesus came, and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 ¶ Goe ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Sonne, and of the holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things, whatsoever I have commanded you: and loe, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
>>
OP, how does one remove these demons you speak of?
>>
>>19368295
why is requiring knowledge of the future a bad thing? especially if you need it to help others?
>>
>>19371332

Okay! You did it! You converted me!

Wow! This is much better!

I am now SAVED!
>>
>>19371332

YOU! Yes YOU!

Noble traveler! You in your hard work and toil earned this reward from God...

You have converted THE Satan to THE LORD CHRIST!

I now see the way!

You are a GREAT man with MUCH worth and GOD WILL REWARD YOU!

;^}
>>
>>19371363
Lol... Jesus Christ is king
>>
>>19368300
>If you have a strong demon
Please give some examples on how to shack off a powerful one that might have been in your family bloodline for a few generations.

How do you shack off something which has taken hold of your family for so long?

My grandmother went to her priest not to long ago for help with something that has been following her, and her descendants since she was a child, and the priest just told her to get some therapy, or see a psychologist.
>>
>>19371279
Your dreams are what you receive for selling your soul. You are asleep, in this moment of your time; this is a dream. Dreams are the organic analogue to simulations.

Simulation theorists were partially correct. Now do you understand what it means to be awake?

I hope I didn't startle you, with this post. You may go back to sleep now, if you're not finished, yet.
>>
this is a pretty good thread m8's
>>
>>19371369
You're not Satan your some poor lost rp dude that could really use Jesus Christ. This is the last time I'll waste a post on you.
>>
>>19371374
i once heard from my Greek Orthodox friend that after "helping a friend" a "curse was lifted off of his family".....not too sure as to whether or not this is an answer to your question, nor as to whether or not it is a relevant scenario, nor what actually exactly happened with him and his family and the details of the matter
>>
>>19371382

I am everything Jesus Christ claims to be and more.
>>
>>19371377
more info. on this OP? more info. on "simulation theory"?
>>
File: phytoplankton.small.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
phytoplankton.small.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9M67yZGWWk
>>
>>19368328
freakin' hilarious (especially if true)
>>
>>19371398
Additional information can be acquired by dying, and reincarnating into a world that is similar enough to the one that you died within previously, such that you retain the ability to communicate with others the experiences you collected in between world selections.
>>
File: E.jpg (1MB, 1501x1769px) Image search: [Google]
E.jpg
1MB, 1501x1769px
>>19371377
>Your dreams are what you receive for selling your soul.
I guess I don't have to worry about accidentally selling my soul than because my dreams haven't come true yet.
>>
>>19371444
And when hee had opened the fourth seale, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse, & his name that sate on him was Death, and hell followed with him: and power was given unto them, over the fourth part of the earth to kill with sword, & with hunger, and with death, and with the beastes of the earth.
>>
File: img_0103.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
img_0103.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/yeats/fip/fip66.htm

"The Countess Kathleen O'Shea"

On: "The Devil", 'Fairy and Folk Tales of the Irish Peasantry'
>>
>>19368352
what does this post mean, anon?
>>
¶ And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certaine man, kneeling downe to him, and saying,

15 Lord, have mercie on my sonne, for he is lunatike, and sore vexed: for oft times he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

17 Then Jesus answered, and said, O faithlesse and perverse generation, how long shall I bee with you? howe long shal I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

18 And Jesus rebuked the devill, and hee departed out of him: and the childe was cured from that very houre.

19 Then came the Disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbeliefe: for verily I say unto you, If yee have faith as a graine of mustard seed, yee shall say unto this mountaine; Remove hence to yonder place: and it shall remove, and nothing shall be unpossible unto you.

21 Howbeit, this kind goeth not out, but by prayer and fasting.
>>
File: scan0046b.jpg (231KB, 500x753px) Image search: [Google]
scan0046b.jpg
231KB, 500x753px
Verely, verely I say unto you, Hee that beleeveth on me, hath everlasting life.

48 I am that bread of life.

49 Your fathers did eate Manna in the wildernesse, and are dead.

50 This is the bread which commeth downe from heaven, that a man may eate thereof, and not die.

51 I am the living bread, which came downe from heaven. If any man eate of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give, is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

52 The Jewes therefore strove amongst themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eate?

53 Then Jesus sayd unto them, Verely, verely I say unto you, Except yee eate the flesh of the sonne of man, and drinke his blood, yee have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternall life, and I will raise him vp at the last day.

55 For my flesh is meate indeed, and my blood is drinke indeed.

56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so, he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

58 This is that bread which came downe from heaven: not as your fathers did eate Manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread, shall live for ever.
>>
>>19368256
ur a fag
>>
File: 8c45aaad5a2266565981a3cbd1bbb464.jpg (388KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8c45aaad5a2266565981a3cbd1bbb464.jpg
388KB, 1600x1200px
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the Prophet, saying,

18 Behold, my servant whom I have chosen, my beloved in whom my soule is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgement to the Gentiles.

19 He shall not strive, nor cry, neither shall any man heare his voice in the streets.

20 A bruised reed shal he not breake, and smoking flaxe shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.

21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

22 ¶ Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devill, blinde, and dumbe: and hee healed him, insomuch that the blinde and dumbe both spake and saw.

23 And all the people were amazed, and said, Is this the sonne of David?

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doeth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdome divided against it selfe, is brought to desolation: and every citie or house divided against it selfe, shall not stand.

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himselfe; how shall then his kingdome stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom doe your children cast them out? Therefore they shall be your Judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdome of God is come unto you.

29 Or else, how can one enter into a strong mans house, & spoile his goods, except hee first binde the strong man, and then he will spoile his house.

30 He that is not with me, is against me: and hee that gathereth not with me, scattereth abroad.
>>
File: 1sunsetonmountain.jpg (23KB, 625x564px) Image search: [Google]
1sunsetonmountain.jpg
23KB, 625x564px
>>19371481
this story illustrates that there are records of Divinity, and our struggle against the devil outside of the Bible, even though the Bible itself is a valuable tool in its own right

it also demonstrates that God's ordinance and desire and grace overpower any thing that may occur on this world such as a person's "contract with the devil"... at the end of the day the 'power' rests within the hands of God alone and not the contract....

it is written:

"And hee saith unto mee, Seale not the sayings of the prophesie of this booke: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is uniust, let him be uniust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and hee that is righteous, let him bee righteous still: and hee that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And behold, I come quickly, and my reward is with mee, to give every man according as his worke shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first & the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandements, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the citie.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine Angel, to testifie unto you these things in the Churches. I am the roote and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning starre.

17 And the Spirit and the Bride say, Come. And let him that heareth, say, Come. And let him that is a thirst, come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely."
>>
File: Capture.jpg (111KB, 955x712px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
111KB, 955x712px
>>19371317
>uh-huh... come fight me then...
>Surely you will win with GOD at your side!

Not that anon, but your words sure do sound a lot like the Warlock in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYegOwzLb3A
>>
File: 1501227335980.jpg (7KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501227335980.jpg
7KB, 125x125px
>>19371462
There's a skeleton in your post, look out!
>>
>>19368256
The demon that seems to be possessing my body appears to have become hysteric upon reading this thread.
>>
File: christ_pantokrator.jpg (90KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
christ_pantokrator.jpg
90KB, 500x680px
>>19371667
8 Draw nigh to God, and hee will draw nigh to you: cleanse your hands ye sinners, and purifie your hearts yee double minded.

9 Bee afflicted, and mourne, and weepe: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your ioy to heavinesse.
>>
That Ouija demon YouTube video...

fbfounder.Native
>>
What about banned Youtube videos of Hillary?

Or Obama?

-fbfounder.Native
>>
>>19371777
777 spooky
>>
>>19368309
18 and over kiddo
>>
>>19368404
So why can't I beat my meat?
>>
>>19368256
Why are you choosing for these people to attack the Divine for their problems? Are you deliberately trying to make them lose?
>>
Damn, how do I get an anorexia demon up in me, because this ass is fat.
>>
File: 1313259461515427942.jpg (38KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1313259461515427942.jpg
38KB, 800x450px
>>19373409
The problem with doing that is that it seems to give the demon more ability to put more negativity into your life. I found that when you try to stop it, the demon will put a lot of effort into trying to force you to masturbate. Even against you will. But if you keep blocking and stopping it, then its power to put negativity into your life decreases.
>>
>>19373720
Satan is not divine.

The demon that was possessing me abused me psychologically and tried to force me to sell my soul to Satan. Why would it do that? Because that is its job. Why would a divine entity assign such a job? It wouldn't because that is not what a divine entity would do.
>>
>>19373745
>Adopting false conclusions from a false premise
There is no Satan. Wake up. The Divine don't feud or war, they don't have human sensibilities or emotions so there's nothing to seed that kind of motivation. You can't sell your soul to Satan, your soul is both here and in the Divine realm already.
>>
>>19373751
Stop trying to introduce confusion into the discussion. You may have a demon attached to you.
>>
>>19373781
>confusion
Stop trying to push your narrative that the Divine are to blame for people's misfortune and I'll stop trying to introduce 'confusion' into the discussion. You're disrespecting The Divine and at the same time feeding fear in them and vitrol even though they're not human and don't have the emotions you ascribe to them. Humans are to blame for their own fucking problems, there are beings that siphon energy from you due to the chemical reaction of your emotions but that's not 'oppressing' you or forcing you to do anything in anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 625x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 625x440px
>>19373798
>Satan, Satanists
>Divine
Here is your error. Reclaim your soul!
>>
>>
>>19368256

First stop being a lazy fuck, if you want to start a cult go outside.
>>
>>19373811
Yes, even Extraterrestrials can be Divine because they have Divine essence still but they're on other Earths in different dimensities. There is no Satan, to say a Divine being goes against Divine law is a stretch and a lie because that would mean they would be on Earth with us forgetting themselves.
>>
>>19373815
>He thinks the fact that Secret Societies kill people and do their job makes them evil
You're too in this world, cretin. You're attacking an enemy that has been put there for you to deliberately attack to distract you, just like 'Satan'. Christianity is spiritual suicide.
>>
>>19373825
cults usually involve a charismatic leader. wtf are you talking about? My post was anonymous and at no point did I attempt to create any followers.
>>
>>19373833
If you read this thread you will find out what happens to satanists when they die. They are forced to torment living people. Reclaim your soul before it is too late. As I have stated, I claim all power given to Satan and the fallen. I am trying to help you avoid a dire fate.
>>
>>19373836
Wow, you adopt a false conclusion from a false premise. If they were fallen then they would be on Earth with us, if they ascended back to the Divine realm then there would be no problem because they're enacting the will of The Good One. If they had taken different bodies from that of a human body (which is corrupted), they were doing the will of The Good One. Stop rejecting the spirit, which you are made of. Stop attacking false enemies, especially in the Divine realm. There is no war in Heaven for your soul, there is no Satan trying to lead you into Hell. There are beings that mislead you, but they are only doing their jobs.
>>
>>
File: Bewitched 1.jpg (120KB, 632x562px) Image search: [Google]
Bewitched 1.jpg
120KB, 632x562px
>>19373740
>it seems to give the demon more ability to put more negativity into your life.

Why is that though?
What is it about the enjoyment of your own sexuality that gives it energy? It's not like you are hurting or doing something wrong to someone else?
What is it about the act that gives it energy ?

Is it because there is no procreation when you fap? What if you have sex with your gf? Is that just as bad? What if you just have sex (For Fun) with your wife while using protection in order to Not procreate ?

Does sex with someone else (even if it's your own wife) give it as much energy as fapping alone? If not than why?
>>
>>19373745

>Demon blames me for being boss
>DEMON full of lies
>dumbfuck human eats it up

This is why you possess no divine powers, you're such a dumbfuck you'd be throwing fireballs at whatever your stupid gay friends told you is a "bad guy".
>>
>>19373836

>I claim all power given to Satan and the fallen

k man
>>
>>19373740
WTF I just tried to stop masturbating and then something started to cause me to masturbate against my will. Then I tried to stop masturbating in the middle of it (really hard) and it kept going. I need an idea that is guaranteed to stop it from being able to do that to me. Next time it happens I am going to try to change my actions to something else (e.g. going outside or something). This is bullshit. No wonder I have had so much misfortune in my life, there is a demon trying to inflict negativity into our lives and then use that as a reason why we should then sell our souls. I think it tries to create bad things and actions in our lives so that it can sap our energy. Hopefully when we stop letting it cause us to do negative things, we can regain our spiritual strength.
>>
>>19375740
not op but if you believe the bible is the Word of God then you would believe your body is a temple to God which isn't to be desecrated
>>
>>19368256
>All negativity in your life is caused by unwanted demonic oppression. Remove these demonic squatters from your life!

Sorry, if anyone is the cause of my misery it is not a demon and it is not god, it is me. I am the cause of all my suffering because I am a lazy and prideful person who does not want to work for the knowledge I seek and like to pretend I am much smarter than I really am in a sad attempt to impress people. I am honestly trying to work on that every day but it is difficult. Trying to exorcise make believe demons will not fix my problem only constant work and suffering will keep me on the write path.
>>
>>19376956

Energy Vampires (spiritual entities)
> Create dark clouds of negative thoughts
> Thoughts revolve around social issues
> Create impulses to to sin even thought you logically disagree with sinning
> Replaying similar scenario over and over agin in your mind
> People who have not had energy vampires with them their entire live will notice they feel exhausted or energy depleted
> The spirit does not permit the person to be aware of the source of their problem, they create thoughts that distract away from the truth of what the problem is
> The vampire tries to create guilt and pitiful actions

A person possessed with an energy vampire
> The vampire will cause the person to perform actions which sap the energy of everyone around them
> They seem to sap others energy
> They seem very needy
> They actually are a victim, suffering immense psychological torment from the spirit
> They may speak in repetitive or confusing patterns
>>
>>19375740
>Why is that though?
Because when you do masturbate, it seems to increase their energy and attachment to you. When you stop, they start feeling sapped of energy and detaching from you, so they try to extract more energy from you. To separate them, you need to stop doing things that give them energy, when they take over your actions, and force you to do those things, you need to tell them to stop, and be aware that it s not your failure but theirs, and be confident and persist in stoping the actions which give them energy. They try to prevent you from realizing what gives them energy.
>>
File: vampire_plug-300x300.png (61KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
vampire_plug-300x300.png
61KB, 300x300px
>>19377056
Pic related.

>>19376994
> if anyone is the cause of my misery it is not a demon and it is not god, it is me
That is not true. It is what the demon wants you to think. Try to stop all actions that give the demon energy. If it is a powerful demon you will notice that it will try to force you to do them. Just keep at it and you will start regaining your power over yourself.
>>
>>19377074
>it seems to increase their energy and attachment to you.

Yes, many people have said this in past threads, but why ? What is it about the act itself that gives them energy ? If you enjoy yourself in other ways like getting a massage, or even watching a comedy film, which give you pleasure as you laugh your ass off would it still feed them? Does it have to be strictly sexual pleasure in order for them get energy? If so how come? You would think that as spirits they would be past flesh / biological needs like sex. Why would spirit need sexual energy in the after life? Once you are dead isn't it a little late to be thinking about sex?
>>
>>19368256
So if I remove the influence will I not have to work anymore? Can I be a NEET?
>>
>>19377056
How to rid yourself of a person who is an energy vampire
> Avoid their presence and the presence of anyone who happily associates with them
> Let them know what an energy vampire is and inform them that they are one in hopes they will remedy their personal situation (but beware that the spirit may attempt to prevent them from realizing the truth about themselves)
> Pray that they get better
> Cut any spiritual cords that connect you with them

What if there is an energy vampire you cannot see?
It can suck on your energy and soul when you are alone.
It can control your life.
It is always with you.

How to rid yourself of an attached spirit that is an energy vampire
> Stop all actions that give the spirit energy
> Know that it can only feed on certain types of energy
> It can create thoughts which then cause you to release the energy
> Notice your typical behaviors, whatever actions you are performing repeatedly, are probably giving the spirit energy
> Types of emotions / behaviors that seem to give it energy: pain (physical, psychological), anguish, anxiety, lust (e.g. masturbation), generally any emotion that a normal person would consider is "unwanted"
> If you watch negative news stories, or videos of people suffering pain, then that may cause you to empath, and give the spirit energy, try to avoid negative news
> If you try to find a sexual partner, the spirit will cause you to get into relationships that generate the energy that feeds it
>>
>>19368256
I AM SATAN AND I AM IN CHARGE! ANTICHRIST!
>>
File: scarecrow-entj-title.png (221KB, 418x337px) Image search: [Google]
scarecrow-entj-title.png
221KB, 418x337px
>>19377702
>> Stop all actions that give the spirit energy
Besides Jerking off, stealing, and doing "bad tings" how would you know what those other actions are?

>> Know that it can only feed on certain types of energy
Other than fear and anxiety are there any other emotions it likes?

>> It can create thoughts which then cause you to release the energy
Well that doesn't seem fair at all now does it? It's like someone is setting you up to fail without you even knowing it

> Notice your typical behaviors, whatever actions you are performing repeatedly, are probably giving the spirit energy

If you don't do those things it will torment you, and not allow you to sleep at night though. How do you sleep at night if you don't do those things?

> lust (e.g. masturbation), generally any emotion that a normal person would consider is "unwanted"

To be fair lust is not something that most people would generally consider "unwanted". Without lust your dad wouldn't have walked up to your mom to ask her out on a date, and you wouldn't exist right now.

> If you watch negative news stories, or videos of people suffering pain, then that may cause you to empath, and give the spirit energy, try to avoid negative news

So I can't watch scary horror movies for Halloween now? Fuck, but I just spent $100 on the Halloween box set!

>> If you try to find a sexual partner, the spirit will cause you to get into relationships that generate the energy that feeds it
Explain those those feels please. So avoid hot girls you lust over when you look at them? What am I supposed to say to the next hot chick I meet in real life? ....Sorry hot blond with awesome tits. I can't be in a relationship with you right because I experienced lust when I looked at your tits.
>>
>>19377519
Not OP, but being a "NEET" = laziness, and according to what the Op has said in this thread being lazy is a sin which gives energy to the Energy Vampires.
>>
File: soulsbiblequroantalmud - Copy.png (309KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
soulsbiblequroantalmud - Copy.png
309KB, 800x640px
>>19368256
something like pic related.
>>
>>19369201
Oh no
>>
Satan as the Adversary or Enemy of the Lord.

In charge of the World??? No.

Absolutely not.

He wanted to be, but he is not.

Instead, we have another kind of Lord, another kind of Ruler. Another Master. We call them Archons.

Do you know about the Chief Archon, the First Ruler?

Maybe your confusing God and the Demiurge.

Or Satan.

You need to figure this stuff out
>>
Spiritual and positively-charged songs, thoughts, actions, word-programs, etc. incinerate ANY negative influence; they simply can't stand the Light. This is your greatest weapon.

Come listen to this song and see how well their control systems fare. Focus on the song and nothing else and see their grip fade.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K2yIIE0i08
>>
These guys, the demons, are E X T R E M E L Y smart entities. You have to stand in awe at the sheer ingenuity of ways they use to sap the Light from you and make sure you don't stay in it for long. This is why your rational thoughts are useless and things should only be percieved spiritually. By using the Cosmic Love and Wisdom, you automatically outsmart any negative entity. I really had to congratulate these guys when I found out some programs they had set into me, convincing me it was a "part of me" and "my own thought". Expertly done boyo's.

Nice try on some SHTF scenarios they tried to deliver the "killing blow" to my spirituality. Nah, not on my watch. It just proved the invincibility of a Loving person and made them even lose control of some people around me. Try harder next time. We do kiss goodbye soon, though. Had a nice run. See ya in New Earth when you join us.
>inb4 haha soon
>this will be a "dodge this" moment
>>
>>19368256
Ah yes, because my narcolepsy and depression are caused by something other than a chemical imbalance or brain deformaty. Fuck off with this shit and take responsibility for yourself and your actions. The devil didn't make you do shit, you're just retarded.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.