[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0360.jpg (74KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
74KB, 1600x900px
I use to be into meditation and tried to astral project many times. The closest I ever got was when I had taken a nap and woke up I'm sleep paralysis. I was surrounded by nothing but bright light and as you would expect couldn't move. I called for a higher power to help then woke up. Was I close? I've just recently started to get back into it and really want to leave my body. Does anyone have any cool stories to share or tips?
>>
No one? Damn
>>
>>19367766

you're astral projecting right now.
>>
>>19367862
Thanks bud super helpful
>>
>>19367862
Fuck man
>>
Maybe this could help?

https://www.llewellyn.com/blog/2010/07/7-tips-for-astral-travel-success/
>>
>>19367766
Yes you were close. When you find yourself in the "sleep paralysis" state, that is the time to "rollout" of your body. There are different methods to accomplish this. I usually just focus on pushing out through the top of my head. You'll feel a little pressure but just push through it. I did it a couple times last week. I wasn't even thinking about it beforehand I just found myself in the "waking dream/sleep paralysis" state and decided to project on a whim. I floated around for a bit but I kept waking up shortly thereafter.
>>
>>19367976
Did you ever experience that vibration sensation? I hear about that a lot. I was just curious if it's like an everyone thing. So I know I'm going in the right direction.
>>
>>19368058
Yes absolutely. It used to happen to me quite frequently many years ago. I remember I felt very panicked with a strong sense of impending doom or actually hearing footsteps of something approaching and I would fight to free myself and that's when the vibrations would be intense. It was if I was trapped in my own body. That's what lead me to research more about sleep paralysis and astral projection. I used to read Robert Monroe books extensively. But yeah. Totally normal. Just stay calm and push yourself out. I would highly recommend doing a little research into prayers for protection if you are serious about this. You are very susceptible to dark energy when projecting. Last time I did it I was in a weightless, floating state. Just sort of slowly spinning and flipping randomly but I was very calm and relaxed.i never really got my bearings.
>>
>>19368058
>>19368158
This happens on the come up of a DMT trip. You're body becomes very heavy and you feel a very strong vibration across your whole body and it becomes hard to move under the weight. I also heard a high pitched buzz like loud tinitus. I think this is the feeling of your astral and physical body starting to come out of sync with each other. Normally when the astral body is cut completely from the physical this would result in death. DMT is death and resurrection. DMT is the real Jesus. I even felt and saw cross of energy emanating out of my pineal gland.

The Holy Grail is out there for anyone and everyone - go and get it now while you can!
>>
>>19367766
sorry dude, I just don't feel like talking about it

I'm an atheist and I have had experiences that I want to forget about
>>
>>19368196
I've had too many bad LSD trips prior to DMT/ ayahuasca becoming more available so I'm a little weary of any hallucinogens at this point. I have aphantasia which I believe plays some role in the bad trips. But yes I believe a DMT trip is essentially atral projection
>>
>>19368215
so, in other words, you're lying to yourself.
>>
>>19368158
Thank you very much! Have you seen anything weird, like odd beings?
>>
>>19368271 like wil astral projection experiences?
>>
>>19368283
No I never really got too too into it. I think I was trying too hard at first, I did a ton of research and was unsuccessful and lost interest. Just recently I did it almost accidentally and I was unprepared and I got interrupted/woken up just as things were getting interesting. I was completely weightless and floating through outer space I guess you could call it. I was just casually moving through the stars at this really blissful pace. It was wonderful and I want to go back. My stupid GF woke me up and ruined it. I was not happy. But yeah. It's possible. If you haven't read Far Journeys or Ultimate Journey by Robert Monroe I highly recommend
>>
>>19368271
yes pretty much
>>
>>19367766
Yeah, I have a bit of a story.

This was the only time I've ever actually astral projected and it was about in 2012 or so.

I was really into it back then. Decided to get myself into a trance with some relaxed breathing techniques. I fall asleep, or so I think. Next thing I remember, I'm waking up and floating above my body. I kind of just float up to my ceiling, it was a spectacular feeling. I hit the top of the ceiling like a balloon would, and I can tell I'm super light. So I float on over to my window. I had one of those old school kind of windows where it crested at the top, I had a room above my parents' garage. So the blinds were closed, but the top crest of the window was open. I floated up to it and remember seeing the night sky and it had more stars than usual. It's almost as if I could "see" them better because I was astral projecting. At least, that's what I thought. Then I asked if anyone was out there. I asked again and said "if someone is out there, show yourself to me."

I get if this is hard to believe for some people, but I assure you this actually happened and I was blown away, as I still am to this day.

What happened next was amazing. A bright light overtook me, and the feeling of pure love and ecstasy filled my soul. I remember hearing soft female voices but could not make out what they were exactly saying. I felt a sensation as if I was being pulled upwards into the sky. I just remember I kept thanking "whoever" it was. Call me crazy, but I believe I might have experienced heaven. I woke up the next day after a long, dreamless night. Which was odd to me, I normally dream every single night. I woke up with a sort of "buzz" like if you had taken an oxycotin or molly.

I was ina rough place during those times and it was something that changed my perspective, and helped me along my path to get my out of rough thoughts.
>>
>>19367976
I can voluntarily paralyze some muscle in the vicinity of my mouth. When I do that, I can snore like a wretch of an apnea patient while wide awake, but my blood oxygen levels will drop because hey it's actually a breathing obstruction. So this ability is the most damned useless bit of biofeedback ever, but...
Reading your post left me wondering if I can by some cognition similar to the one involved in paralyzing that one muscle instead paralyze near-everything. If I should achieve having done so, will I be able to "rollout" for astral projecting whenever?
>>
>>19368215
What was the purpose of this post besides "Look at me!"?
>>
>>19368824
To politely decline. There are decent people on /x/.
>>
>>19367766
>The closest I ever got was when I had taken a nap and woke up I'm sleep paralysis.

Astral projection has nothing to do with sleep paralysis.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.